6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Momma goes it going?! How many dpo are ya?
I'm just waiting for O. Boooooring!!!

Well if we go by opk I'm
6 dpo but with my temp I'm 5dpo with my temp I'm still n the running
!!

Yahoo! I hope this is your month Momma...even if you think you've missed it.
I am on CD 10...& I'm already getting EWCM...got some yesterday too at CD9..I think I'm gearing up to Ovulate early this cycle. I should technically be ovulating on Sunday but unless I'm getting EWCM for days leading up to it, I am thinning I"m going to O early. I've been taking Tibetian herbs for my cycles which end up shortening cycles a bit & creates more EWCM. Both of my g/f's going to the same Tibetian Doc have had their cycles shortened by 2 days with an increase of EWCM...so I'm thinking my herbs may be really kicking in this month. I'm crossing my fingers I O earlier so I can get on with my TWW :)

Yay ewcm is a good sign !!!

Ty I'm praying this is Ur cycle too!!! Crossing my to.here for u Idk why my cycles are so nuts we started out at the same dpo before lol

Thanks Momma - I hope it's both of our months!
I think my herbs are working this cycle...I think my cycle is going to be shortened. I don't mind so much as I wont be waiting as long to get in my TWW!!!!!
Unless I"m getting fertile CM but gearing up to Ovulate later on in the week? I"ll be testing with OPK starting today.

My ewcm is only a few days before o and my temp is normally right with my opk but this month Idk.

Your chart does look a bit different but I can see you've not been taking your temps at the same time every day so that changes things. And you tested positive & then 2 days later the temp spike...that is OK...it's 24 to 36 hours after you get a positive test...so you're still good. What CD was the last time you BD?

Lol I was testing at different times the first temp cycle cuz I was paranoid about getting it perfect. But yah that can impact your chart.

Lol I try to get up at the same time but I also don't go to neg at the same tome and u Ned 3hrs of sleep

I got less worried about how many hours of sleep I got throughout the night & just made sure to set my alarm for same time every day, including weekends. My doctor said that I'll see the spike even if I sleep in on weekends....just temp first thing & my chart was totally fine. When you wake up later, is it 1 hour, 2 hours later? How much of a difference is it?

Your chart is interesting...it's almost flat & then spike so high & then back down...I'm not chart expert though. I only did it for 2 cycles.

I want to O already! I'm very curious about my EWCM so early in my cycle...I am a bit excited this cycle will move on with the show already!

Sometimes 30 mins to an hour most but this month OS weird for me

Well hopefully it'll all have worked out for you! G/L....when are you going to start testing?
I want to get into my TWW already!! So I hope that my body is readjusting & this is O coming up not just some fertile patch for some odd reason. I am really just done with TTC.

Im hoping you O early and get into your TWW I am hoping to NOT POAS till 10 dpo we will see how that holds up haha! So far so good =)

my TCOYF chart seems to think that I O'd on cd 17 due to my temp and CD 16 with my opk we DTD on CD 17... MAYBE MARCH BABY!

Thanks Momma! I tested today & it's not positive yet. But I recon tomorrow or the next day I should get a positive OPK....now that you're 11dpo, how can you NOT test?! I'd be going mad! I was saying to myself for this cycle not to test until 10dpo but I get too impatient. We'll see how well I can distract myself.

BTW, what is DTD?? Did the deed??

March would be nice - My hubby & my birthday are both in March :)

Hi Ladies I'm CD 10 today and wishing i could speed up time!! I'm doing smep plan as well as various other things this cycle grrrrr i'm so impatient!

nimbec - what are you planning to do this cycle? What is SMEP?
I'm on cycle #6....& for the first time, I'm not 'trying' anything. Just let it happen on it's own. I am so ready to get into my first trimester!
I wish you all the best this cycle ;)

Barbikins SMEP is sperm meets egg plan lots of info if you google it as prib easier than me tring but basically bd every other day from cd8 untill pos OPK then 3 days in a row miss a day then bd once more then nothing untill after af if she shows!!

I'm also taking robitssuin to thin cm, using Preseed & having teaspoon honey & cinnamon every day! Just a few things I've been ttc for nearly a year now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->