6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey ladies thanks for all your concern. I had my appt yesterday and the mw didn't seem too concerned the most recent time I did have 2 little clots but the spotting stopped straight away. I think I just have a drama queen cervix! Either way my oh's aunt works at a diagnostic imaging clinic and squeezed us in for a scan on Thursday! Excited and nervous! But a bit of mild nausea is coming back so it gives me a bit of reassurance e! I'll keep you all updated for sure!

:baby:

Butterfly - so exciting! I cant wait to hear about your new addition! Wow your pregnancy flew by for ME haha... did it for you? :) So happy for you

Dont worry about those pups they will get used to it soon enough and you will be one big happy fam!! :flower::baby:

It went by pretty fast for us too! Minus the heartburn, I couldn't ask for an easier pregnancy.

And I can't help but worry about my pups lol. But you're right they will get use to it soon enough and we'll be the big happy family *^^*.

@OurLilFlu: Awesome your mw doesn't seem concern but even more awesome you're able to go for a scan on Thursday to make sure everything is all right! Can't wait to hear an update of that!

I'm happy you guys still managed to enjoy the holiday's And I agree, TWW vacations should be a requirement. And all you can do...all we can do, is try to remain positive & hope it'll happen this year. I just can't imagine another year going by & not having been pregnant. And I don't even take March in account for me. *sigh*...

I'm so sorry your work environment is so bad. Defo looks like time to GTFO. It's so important to enjoy the people you work with & to also respect who you work for. I hear you about Mat Leave...that'd be your segue out. And really, starting a new job & then getting knocked up is no way to start out. I've been planning my whole last two years or more on going on Maternity leave...now I've gone to saying "if I got on Mat Leave" b/c really, I'm just finding it really hard to be convinced it will happen soon. I've stopped planning ahead for Mat Leave & Daycare years. I just need to live my life in the moment for a while...

I know thats why its hard to leave but I NEED to at the same time... so its a tough place to be. I want to escape but Mat leave is ideal. But how long can I count on that for? this forum unfortunately has taught me I cant count on a timeline... so its a shitty place to be.

Hey ladies thanks for all your concern. I had my appt yesterday and the mw didn't seem too concerned the most recent time I did have 2 little clots but the spotting stopped straight away. I think I just have a drama queen cervix! Either way my oh's aunt works at a diagnostic imaging clinic and squeezed us in for a scan on Thursday! Excited and nervous! But a bit of mild nausea is coming back so it gives me a bit of reassurance e! I'll keep you all updated for sure!

Hey thats great! And what a good connection to have! :) Thats so exciting :):happydance:

So I had to share this with you ladies.. my close friend who got her BFP the same week as me is having such a rough time in her first tri... she is only 8-9 weeks along and she has that severe form of morning sickness where you cant keep food down and it lasts for 24 hours a day. she has been hospitalized this week and was on IV just to get fluids in her... she has an important business-lady job so she has high demands on her too. I feel so badly for her its just awful what shes going through. her doctor thinks it will subside at the 12 week mark and she is counting the days.... I really hope for her sake it stops soon - she literally is in bed every day after work until she wakes up again.

So I had to share this with you ladies.. my close friend who got her BFP the same week as me is having such a rough time in her first tri... she is only 8-9 weeks along and she has that severe form of morning sickness where you cant keep food down and it lasts for 24 hours a day. she has been hospitalized this week and was on IV just to get fluids in her... she has an important business-lady job so she has high demands on her too. I feel so badly for her its just awful what shes going through. her doctor thinks it will subside at the 12 week mark and she is counting the days.... I really hope for her sake it stops soon - she literally is in bed every day after work until she wakes up again.

Hyperemesis is terrible, my really close friend who's due in oct, had it badly, not hospitalized but lost a lot of weight, every med her mw gave didn't work but her cousin is an acupuncturist and she had to go weekly just to be able to tone it down to a regular persons ms! Kurtis and I would go over and make dinner for her, hubby and their toddler cuz she just couldnt stomach the smell of anything cooking. So glad I have had it easy but I feel bad every time she asks how I'm doing cuz hers was awful

My opks seem to be on the rise even though it probably wont mean anything xx

I just took a second opk well i thought i took a second one it wasnt til i checked it and saw no line at all and started thinking wtf i didnt think the line would disapear but then i noticed the handle said hcg the packet definatly says ovulation test so i'm guessing they mixed up my order thats a bit of waste if there are anymore in the wrong packet urgh now it means i have to hold my pee for hours again it is not easy with my kidney being bad.

Hyperemesis is terrible, my really close friend who's due in oct, had it badly, not hospitalized but lost a lot of weight, every med her mw gave didn't work but her cousin is an acupuncturist and she had to go weekly just to be able to tone it down to a regular persons ms! Kurtis and I would go over and make dinner for her, hubby and their toddler cuz she just couldnt stomach the smell of anything cooking. So glad I have had it easy but I feel bad every time she asks how I'm doing cuz hers was awful

I know isnt it awful? I really hope it stops for her in second tri so she can enjoy her pregnancy...

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is fab today

CD2 for me weeee lol...

So I woke up at 3am with the most excruciating AF cramps I have ever had in my life. like the pain jolted me out of my sleep! I was up for 1.5 hours rolling aruond in the bed honestly in tears. Never felt anything like that... DH woke up with me and was rubbing my back but it didnt do much unfortunately. I took two extra strength advil (I usually do tylenol for TTC but I couldnt risk it lol) and it did nothing... finally it lessened enough for me to pass out at like 430 or so... totally horrible!~ so glad it is over... came into work an hour late I was just so exhausted.

Going to order my cheapies today!

also getting back on the healthy bandwagon today - gained some LBS on holidays so I need to get rid of them I feel like crap! going to cut alcohol to one day a week this cycle too and see how that goes! :)

CD2 for me weeee lol...

So I woke up at 3am with the most excruciating AF cramps I have ever had in my life. like the pain jolted me out of my sleep! I was up for 1.5 hours rolling aruond in the bed honestly in tears. Never felt anything like that... DH woke up with me and was rubbing my back but it didnt do much unfortunately. I took two extra strength advil (I usually do tylenol for TTC but I couldnt risk it lol) and it did nothing... finally it lessened enough for me to pass out at like 430 or so... totally horrible!~ so glad it is over... came into work an hour late I was just so exhausted.

also getting back on the healthy bandwagon today - gained some LBS on holidays so I need to get rid of them I feel like crap! going to cut alcohol to one day a week this cycle too and see how that goes! :)
Awe meg THE CRAMPS......:hugs:......I occasionally get them soooo bad too....
I find that if I NEED to take pain relief to try and get somthing to eat first and them chomp down my paracetamol with lots of fluid.....eating somthing really helps!....I get that it was middle of the night for you- if there's a next time try sipping some hot choccywokky in bed after you taken your pain relief you'll find it will work a dam site quicker...:thumbup:
That was so nice of hubby to rub your back and comfort you...ahhhh

Hope your ok meg.:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

I just took a second opk well i thought i took a second one it wasnt til i checked it and saw no line at all and started thinking wtf i didnt think the line would disapear but then i noticed the handle said hcg the packet definatly says ovulation test so i'm guessing they mixed up my order thats a bit of waste if there are anymore in the wrong packet urgh now it means i have to hold my pee for hours again it is not easy with my kidney being bad.

He he he.....sorry dont mean to laugh! :dohh:....a pg test! In a opk pk!....naughty that.....

If they are all like that nat I would e-mail the them and point this ou for sure!

Remember love morning opk can tend to be a little lighter than evening ones( or sometimes the other way around depending on what times your surge starts...)
I used to get sooo confused with them :wacko:
Now I test 11 am and then again at 6/7 pm...I found my results were way more consistent.

Try not to worry to much about holing onto yur wee too much befor you test...don't make your self poorly doing it its not worth it...if your drinking gallons of fluids before hand it "may " afffect your Resault but on the other hand if your kidney is somewhat in need of attention then drinking gallons of water is just what the doctor will order....dam I drank so much water when I was in hospital I could literally fill a reservoir lol...it help humongously ...:thumbup:

Let us know how your evening one goes wont you.:thumbup:

Haha i sent them a email anyways letting them know it was in there, i just did my other opk as i cant later i wont be home the line is barely there so i guess my mornings are when i have the highest surge, i will test at 10.30am like i have been and then 6.30ish tomorrow night and see if it helps i can only hang on for about 2 hours i have a strange bladder it doesnt like to empty fully so it fills up alot quicker and i dont really drink alot now anyways compared to before i was dieting, i hate water so tend to go for sparkling fruit water.

I noticed whist checking cm that my cervix seems to be higher and feels a lil more open and my CM has changed, this is my first time doing it so i could be talking a load of crap here lol

I'm off to babysit my little cousin again so i might not get on again tonight but i will update if my opk is darker in the morning :)

xxx

Oooooh just noticed something!.....Yaye 500 pages! Woohoo...lol

I was gonna say the same thing!! Sorry about your cramps Meg, those sounded awful. I've never really had AF cramps except the AF befor my bfp... It was Mother's Day at brunch and I was just squirming out of pain! Maybe your body like mine was gearing up for a lucky cycle!? We can always hope!

Oooooh just noticed something!.....Yaye 500 pages! Woohoo...lol

I was gonna say the same thing!! Sorry about your cramps Meg, those sounded awful. I've never really had AF cramps except the AF befor my bfp... It was Mother's Day at brunch and I was just squirming out of pain! Maybe your body like mine was gearing up for a lucky cycle!? We can always hope!

Haha lets hope so :) Maybe my body is saying ok lets do this?! lol jk

Haha i sent them a email anyways letting them know it was in there, i just did my other opk as i cant later i wont be home the line is barely there so i guess my mornings are when i have the highest surge, i will test at 10.30am like i have been and then 6.30ish tomorrow night and see if it helps i can only hang on for about 2 hours i have a strange bladder it doesnt like to empty fully so it fills up alot quicker and i dont really drink alot now anyways compared to before i was dieting, i hate water so tend to go for sparkling fruit water.

I noticed whist checking cm that my cervix seems to be higher and feels a lil more open and my CM has changed, this is my first time doing it so i could be talking a load of crap here lol

I'm off to babysit my little cousin again so i might not get on again tonight but i will update if my opk is darker in the morning :)

xxx

Good luck with that OPK Natalie! Thats too bad the HCG test was in the OPK package I can see why you were confused... so weird! Keep tracking your cm and such each month and you will get to know your body really well!

CD2 for me weeee lol...

Awe meg THE CRAMPS......:hugs:......I occasionally get them soooo bad too....
I find that if I NEED to take pain relief to try and get somthing to eat first and them chomp down my paracetamol with lots of fluid.....eating somthing really helps!....I get that it was middle of the night for you- if there's a next time try sipping some hot choccywokky in bed after you taken your pain relief you'll find it will work a dam site quicker...:thumbup:
That was so nice of hubby to rub your back and comfort you...ahhhh

Hope your ok meg.:hugs:

Thanks for the tip - usually a heating pad does me well the first day but this all happened at night which never happens to me... oh well what can you do. I will chock it up to a bad AF cycle and move on!

Ok so I ordered a multipack... 25 OPK and 10 HPT cheapies. That should keep me busy for this cycle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->