6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Not much change in opks today, i cant check my cm today we bd this morning and i cant quite tell the difference between the different substances lol i will try another at 6 tonight incase there is any change i doubt it though xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1374746392904.jpg
    PicsArt_1374746392904.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 7
Not much change in opks today, i cant check my cm today we bd this morning and i cant quite tell the difference between the different substances lol i will try another at 6 tonight incase there is any change i doubt it though xx

Hi Natalie.....looks like the last is gearing up there...:thumbup:
Good luck with the bd-ing :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies....7dpo today...T- minus 3 days till test fest woohoo....altho I'm not actually looking forward to the mental torture lol...

Had little cramping going on yesterday and today...hope it means something.:thumbup:

Hope you are are well...will be back later - got an awful lot going on in my house right now so it's hard to concentrate...

Thank you i hope so, think i will just quit with the cm tracking i am never going to be able to tell the difference lol oh i hope the cramping does mean something, at least you have something to take your mind off waiting another 3 days :)
Xxx

Hi ladies....7dpo today...T- minus 3 days till test fest woohoo....altho I'm not actually looking forward to the mental torture lol...

Had little cramping going on yesterday and today...hope it means something.:thumbup:

Hope you are are well...will be back later - got an awful lot going on in my house right now so it's hard to concentrate...

Hey you! 7DPO eh? almost that time again ahhhhh lol

I hope your cramping is a good sign too :)

Keep as busy and distracted as you can - its the best!! :haha:

Hiya,

CD3 today... tick tock.. crickets chirping... gonna be awhile lol

I ordered my stuff so it should be here by tomorrow not that I need it for 7 more days lol.

Really hoping for some BFP in this group this summer! I have a good feeling about this year ladies.....

I am forced to let go of my pg by 30 plan seeing as I am now 30 lol.. maybe my new goal can be to give birth before 31?? haha I have learned such timelines do not apply...

Back on the healthy train today - I know I said that yesterday but I was still so crampy and uncomfortable all I did was watch tv and enjoy a glass of wine for my cramps... I shall be a good girl now I swear!! Hoping to hit the treadmill tonight after grocery shopping.

xx

Hey Girlies!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I took the day off with my bestie & we went to enjoy Niagara-On-The-Lake yesterday. It was so much fun!

Meg, cute siggy...lol. 12th cycle now eh? I hope this is it for you, hun. I'm sorry to hear about the cramps...I've never had it this bad thankfully. Wow weird eh?? I'm sorry AF showed up too :( what a bitch.

Nat, how are ya? So you're waiting for 9dpo to test?

Here's my progression....9dpo today & significantly lighter this morning. Hope it goes up Saturday :)

Attachments

• progression test #5.jpg
    progression test #5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
So my opk just now was lighter than this mornings :/

I hope this kidney thing doesnt effect things i'm just waiting on the doctor to call me to see if this back pain i am having is a cause for concern.

Are you taking your OPK's twice a day? You should do late morning & late after noon...you can miss your surge if you only test once a day. Some times I've had to test three times to catch it.

Yes it has been 10.30am and then 4pm i was planning on 6pm with a four hour hold but i couldnt last any longer than 2 hours before i was in pain and i decided not to put myself through the pain again.

I hope this kidney thing doesnt effect things i'm just waiting on the doctor to call me to see if this back pain i am having is a cause for concern.

Hi nataliee...:flower:

Ok so being totally honest about the kidney thing....
When my kidneys play up I o much much later...don't know why this is :wacko:
My usual o day is cd 12/13 but when I notice my kidneys playing up I o around 16/17 ....it's very strange but it seems my poorly kidneys DO affect my follicular stage...(lead up to ovulation)

Push them doctors to get your diagnosis love..:thumbup: you may never find out if it affects ovulation but at least you can begin to 1) understand what's going on with your kidney- flank pain and 2) you know where you stand in this ttc process.:thumbup:

Not to worry to much about your opks dear...:hugs:
Don't let it make you crazy lol...ha ! Who am I kidding I am the same he he he...
Really tho- you'll soon see in time that this part of the ttc - pre o- is the least stressful part of it..lthe tww is is way more tentative.lol
:hugs: to you nat...and :thumbup: to your ovulation...it will come ok...:flower:

Hayyyyy barb :flower:

Sounds like you have a great day yesterday with your bestie..:)
I notice barb that your evening 8dpo pg test was darker than the morning one again...it's strange isn't it...
But this mornings looks great :thumbup:
Now it's fx it returns nice and strong .on the edge of my seat here lol...

Yep I'm holding out....testing on 10 dpo this time...my drop in temps on 4dpo (hoping it was implantation) Imeans I may see a bfp around 11 dpo...due to my calculations lol...
Shhhhhh tho! I caved yesterday...li had to do it...my tests were just to close to me in the bathroom....I swear I could literally hear tiny little squeaky voices saying " peeee on me "
:rofl:
Bfn tho! :(
There's way more time yet so I expected it anyways.:)

Hope your ok and well barbs :thumbup:

My usual o day is cd 12/13 but when I notice my kidneys playing up I o around 16/17 ....it's very strange but it seems my poorly kidneys DO affect my follicular stage...(lead up to ovulation)

Push them doctors to get your diagnosis love..:thumbup: you may never find out if it affects ovulation but at least you can begin to 1) understand what's going on with your kidney- flank pain and 2) you know where you stand in this ttc process.:thumbup:

Don't let it make you crazy lol...ha ! Who am I kidding I am the same he he he...
Really tho- you'll soon see in time that this part of the ttc - pre o- is the least stressful part of it..lthe tww is is way more tentative.lol
:hugs: to you nat...and :thumbup: to your ovulation...it will come ok...:flower:

Ahh the doctor just said take pain relief until you get a appointment for your ct scan and then come see us with a water sample that could be ages, i will have made a appointment with them by then, i think it will drive me crazy until i get a positive but i am going to try and not think about them too much.
Hahaha i am not looking forward to the tww i will be demented by the end, i read a lot people stop trying and more a less ntnp and find they get bfp that month after ttc for years, its so weird it makes me want to do that but i cant really because i want to learn my cycles maybe once i have learnt them i will switch to ntnp :)
xxx

Hi meg- good plan...no expectations works out as big bonuses...:happydance:

Hope your run on your treadmill goes as well as it can....when I move I swear I want one of these.
I did a major fat blasting routine two days ago....man! I ache like a bitch!.lol
Never again!
It felt awesome at the time I was buzzing...but the next day I need a Zimmer frame :rofl:

Crickets chirping I love that phrase...almost like waiting For a bus that seems to take forever to arrive and then 3 turns up at once lol...

Good luck this cycle meg- sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way :thumbup:

Ahh the doctor just said take pain relief until you get a appointment for your ct scan and then come see us with a water sample that could be ages, i will have made a appointment with them by then, i think it will drive me crazy until i get a positive but i am going to try and not think about them too much.
Hahaha i am not looking forward to the tww i will be demented by the end, i read a lot people stop trying and more a less ntnp and find they get bfp that month after ttc for years, its so weird it makes me want to do that but i cant really because i want to learn my cycles maybe once i have learnt them i will switch to ntnp :)
xxx
Oh that is sooo true....that happened to me with my Harry...we tried for 7 yrs....then the very month we "sorta gave in" we conceived....
Crazy times eh.

Really hope you they manage to get your apt soon nat...
Btw.....I am on a new diet now...bc of my kidneys...and it helps so much!....
I have a low(lowest possible) sodium diet...it means you have to check every dam thing and it's a bit annoying but you get the hang of it eventually.
You know the worst thing for sodium?......bottled water!...yeah! Water in a bottle- crazy eh....the sodium contents in some brands are more than your daily amount!....I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the labels....

Maybe research this alittle more nat...sodium and how it affects kidneys...:thumbup: it's not my issue but it certainly helps.:thumbup:

xxx
Oh that is sooo true....that happened to me with my Harry...we tried for 7 yrs....then the very month we "sorta gave in" we conceived....
Crazy times eh.

Really hope you they manage to get your apt soon nat...
Btw.....I am on a new diet now...bc of my kidneys...and it helps so much!....
I have a low(lowest possible) sodium diet...it means you have to check every dam thing and it's a bit annoying but you get the hang of it eventually.
You know the worst thing for sodium?......bottled water!...yeah! Water in a bottle- crazy eh....the sodium contents in some brands are more than your daily amount!....I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the labels....

Maybe research this alittle more nat...sodium and how it affects kidneys...:thumbup: it's not my issue but it certainly helps.:thumbup:

I think i will ntnp once i learn my cycle it seems a stress free idea lol
I dont tend to have a lot of sodium since i started my diet and use my fitness pal i noticed i dont have alot of it, but i will still research it and see if i could maybe the amount i do take in now, its wierd how i had no pain from my kidneys have a scan for my ovarys, and the day before i find out they want to investigate the lump further, they start playing up, if i hadnt got the back pain before they told me it needed looked at i would have swore i was making up the pain lol
xxx

Hey ladies! Scan went well! Measuring a day ahead at 10 weeks even, HR was 172! Hope all this poas coming up leads to some bfps!! I can't wait for all of you to have such a sweet moment seeing your beans on a screen! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies! Scan went well! Measuring a day ahead at 10 weeks even, HR was 172! Hope all this poas coming up leads to some bfps!! I can't wait for all of you to have such a sweet moment seeing your beans on a screen! <3

OMG ! Wow I would not expect to see a pic like that at 10 weeks!! That is so adorbs I love it!! :) HUge congrats that things are gonig so well - I bet you feel much better now eh?

xoxoxo

Now send me some damn baby dust will you??:dohh:

Hi meg- good plan...no expectations works out as big bonuses...:happydance:

Hope your run on your treadmill goes as well as it can....when I move I swear I want one of these.
I did a major fat blasting routine two days ago....man! I ache like a bitch!.lol
Never again!
It felt awesome at the time I was buzzing...but the next day I need a Zimmer frame :rofl:

Crickets chirping I love that phrase...almost like waiting For a bus that seems to take forever to arrive and then 3 turns up at once lol...

Good luck this cycle meg- sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way :thumbup:

Haha yep I was doing so well for so long before I left - I honestly gained like 7-8 pounds it is insane!!! I hope I can lose it fast - beinga good girl now..salad bar for lunch and oatmeal for breakfast.... going to hit the treadmill tonight and eat something healthy for dinner! LOL

Thanks for your positive vibes... I want it to happen soon so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->