6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

This is this mornings x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375012138287.jpg
    PicsArt_1375012138287.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey Meg

It was some torrential down pour for a bit and stopped and back later...how did ur yummy steak dinner turn out?
Actually the visit wasn't so bad at all...shockingly. I had a hard time not noticing her belly and wishing I was pregnant too but it wasn't bad. And we talked about all sorts non-baby related so that was helpful.

But sat here at 12 dpo and negative pregnancy tests. I'm fairly.confident that I'm not pregnant. :(

Looks pretty positive Natalie! Sorry about the ic and frer, barb! I'm still crossing everything for you until the :witch: shows!

I'm at a bbq and all i can think is i want to go home and bd haha im getting some sharp pains from my right ovary its rather uncomfortable to be honest, tmi but my nipples are rather sensitive i knew i got them at ovulation i'm holding my pee til i get home for another test but i'm not sure when that will be or if i can hold it lol xx

Hello ladies....had a quiet Sunday at my mums today....a lil family get together and a roast...beef yummmm.
Well 10 dpo! Bfn this morning...:(

Barb really sorry to hear about your bfn too...I'm with talia...keeping everything crossed for you ok :thumbup:

Natalie...exellent opk love!...that's as positive as it will get .:thumbup:
Now go catch that eggy :happydance: lol....best of luck to you Natalie...:flower:

Meg...hope you are well me dear...your on cd 3/4 now right? Have you started the fish oils?....hard to swallow huh? Lol...

Well ladies my bbs are feeling very sore again this cycle so I'm guessing af is on the train to meet her arrival! The fecking beyatch!....
The only symptom I have that actually raised my eye brow it how amaizing hungry I have been the last few days....like want to eat everything in sight- but that may be bc I have said screw it to my crazy failour of a diet!....
I want to try the 5/2 diet but the thought of eating so little for two days during the tww is quite scary...so I guess ill have to admit defeat and start back on my Scarsdale....at least I know that worked for me.its just so incredibly strict which I hated.
Will wait for the ugly one to rear her head first tho and atleast enjoy my last few days of "crazy lady syndrome " he he he...

Hope you are fine and dandy...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hey everyone!!!

Nataliiee lol ya I'm very bad focused when I'm approaching ovulation. Seeing as I'm sure I'm not pregnant we will try on our own for august and back to horrid be timing and opks.

Nat sounds like a nice day. I had my grandma over to see the new house and not much relaxing. But we will have dinner soon and plop down for a movie.
I took another free and bfn. This was at 5pm. I only have two IC left. One for tmr and Tuesday. After this mornings test dried there's a shadow. Which leads me to believe IC are known for this. FRER is more sensitive and its a blazing negative.

All of yesterdays and todays dont look that positive now they are dried xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375053656677.jpg
    PicsArt_1375053656677.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 4
I will catch up tomorrow, oh knows i go on this but doesnt know what is said or anything so i havent got time to read much xx

Oh and i forgot to add i just did another and the line is lighter and negative but the dye wouldnt come out at first so i had to help it along so i will test in the morning to make sure, if it is negative when can i class myself as 1dpo xx

This mornings very positive opk, we bd this morning i am not suppost to see oh today do you think i should try squeeze some bd in later on around 5 xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375091654193.jpg
    PicsArt_1375091654193.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 2
Well if I didn't have enough on my plate, my family doc called me to say I have low-grade abnormal cervical cells. At first she said that we can do a follow up in 6 months & its likely it'll go back to normal on its own. I've never had abnormal cells....
And then she called me back to say she's going to send me to a gyno because I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm happy at how attentive she is. I'm just bummed now. Like, really?

I really hope those cells are nothing to worry about, fingers crossed its good she is sending you to a gyno, also i'm sorry your feeling like you are out this month, how many dpo are you now?

Hey Nataliiee, its quite possible that you missed your surge. There has been two cycles I can recall where as if I didn't retest a third time later in the evening I would havr missed it. Fingers crossed for you.

I got a negative test today. And I'll just be waiting AF out.
I don't know why I expect anything different anymore. I'm starting to wonder if I should give up for a while...its so stressful and I'm filled w anxiety. I was relaxed until this week. Realizing this was the last attempt at iui before the "what now...?" Discussion. :(

Hey Nataliiee, its quite possible that you missed your surge. There has been two cycles I can recall where as if I didn't retest a third time later in the evening I would havr missed it. Fingers crossed for you.

I don't know why I expect anything different anymore. I'm starting to wonder if I should give up for a while...its so stressful and I'm filled w anxiety. I was relaxed until this week. Realizing this was the last attempt at iui before the "what now...?" Discussion. :(

I think the test being darker today that my surge is most likely going to be today, i feel like i have done 100 sit ups, i am going to test later on today and bd later on today and just hope i have done enough, i've found this weekend stressful for determining ovulation timing and even my oh has noticed its quickly became about trying for a baby if i don't get my bfp this month i think next month he will defiantly be cut out of the ovulation testing the less he knows the better, he asked me if we could buy some unisex baby grows and stuff this weekend, i know hes excited and hoping for the best but i feel that would be jinxing it.

Maybe a month of not trying will help and give you some time to not feel stressed and filled with anxiety, but then again i know if it was me i wouldnt be able to not think about it, do you have any idea what might be next for you?

Hey Meg

It was some torrential down pour for a bit and stopped and back later...how did ur yummy steak dinner turn out?
Actually the visit wasn't so bad at all...shockingly. I had a hard time not noticing her belly and wishing I was pregnant too but it wasn't bad. And we talked about all sorts non-baby related so that was helpful.

But sat here at 12 dpo and negative pregnancy tests. I'm fairly.confident that I'm not pregnant. :(

Hi Barb - the steaks turned out great - got them from costco actually - little filet mignon they are in the frozen section and delicious. We got a bit of rain too boooo - but yesterday was gorgeous.

Im glad the visit with the friend wasnt as bad as you thought it might be. It helps to not have to dread those things for sure.

Barbs I am beyond sorry about your BFN - I saw your post from this morning too so I agree AF is likely on her way. Natural next cycle is probably a good idea. Have you thought about taking a month off? month off the forums, month off timing and opk and IUI, all of it? I know its hard to consider but maybe you need it. I totally get it re: not expecting anything different. I know that feeling . It is almost a worse feeling than the actual BFN isnt it? The anxiety is awful. I think it is such bullshit that you havent got a BFP. I feel hopefuly for you because of that chemical you had. The same way I try to see it as a good sign for myself. I am glad you are getting another opinion on TTC. When is your appt?

Thinking of you Barb and I wish I could change this BS for you.:hugs:

I think the test being darker today that my surge is most likely going to be today, i feel like i have done 100 sit ups, i am going to test later on today and bd later on today and just hope i have done enough, i've found this weekend stressful for determining ovulation timing and even my oh has noticed its quickly became about trying for a baby if i don't get my bfp this month i think next month he will defiantly be cut out of the ovulation testing the less he knows the better, he asked me if we could buy some unisex baby grows and stuff this weekend, i know hes excited and hoping for the best but i feel that would be jinxing it.

Maybe a month of not trying will help and give you some time to not feel stressed and filled with anxiety, but then again i know if it was me i wouldnt be able to not think about it, do you have any idea what might be next for you?

Natalie - try not to involve OH in the timing.... the less pressure they have the better for you. Dont stress so much. BD every other day of your fertile days and you are more than covered. Its great to be excited but dont put so much pressure on yourself so early. Plenty of time for that trust me...

good luck this cycle :) xx

Well ladies this is the end of my road. I am also now.feeling AF symptoms .
I'm pretty bummed out. I dunno what to think/do now.
It feels like I'm not going to be pregnant again. I really just feel like throwing in the towel.
Here are my tests:

Attachments

• 2013-07-29 08.54.55.jpg
    2013-07-29 08.54.55.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
Meg...hope you are well me dear...your on cd 3/4 now right? Have you started the fish oils?....hard to swallow huh? Lol...

Well ladies my bbs are feeling very sore again this cycle so I'm guessing af is on the train to meet her arrival! The fecking beyatch!....
The only symptom I have that actually raised my eye brow it how amaizing hungry I have been the last few days....like want to eat everything in sight- but that may be bc I have said screw it to my crazy failour of a diet!....
I want to try the 5/2 diet but the thought of eating so little for two days during the tww is quite scary...so I guess ill have to admit defeat and start back on my Scarsdale....at least I know that worked for me.its just so incredibly strict which I hated.
Will wait for the ugly one to rear her head first tho and atleast enjoy my last few days of "crazy lady syndrome " he he he...

Hope you are fine and dandy...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

HI Nat! :) You are in good company! I am slowly losing my vacation weight LOL - I will be there by the weekend if I stay focused. It is NOT easy - so much easier to gain than to lose! Not fair! :) I am feeling really motivated today so I am going to try and be really good all week to hit my goal. Was not so good at my moms last night for dinner - Taco night ughhh lol....

How many dpo today? 11? Nat I really hope a second line shows for you... I am really upset about Barbs BFN's we need some good luck in here for sure. It is still early though - when is AF due for you? 16DPO?

I am CD7 today... starting OPK on Thursday at CD10. Same old same old. Yes I am on the fish oils. I forgot to take them sat and sun though so I cant comment on them just yet... hopefully in the next few days I will notice a CM increase! :)

DH and I got a new mattress yesterday - I am calling it the BabyMaker2000 so maybe it will be our good luck charm. I told him to "leave himself alone" for the next week this morning LOL I hope he gets it..... I think of all the months, I could use a BFP this month more than anything.

xoxo

Well ladies this is the end of my road. I am also now.feeling AF symptoms .
I'm pretty bummed out. I dunno what to think/do now.
It feels like I'm not going to be pregnant again. I really just feel like throwing in the towel.
Here are my tests:

I am so sorry Barb... When is AF due to show?

Read my post above...

xoxo

Thank you i am defiantly not involving him next time, i'd feel much better if he wasnt involved in it, i had very little choice involving him this weekend he seemed to be like a shadow everywhere i was he was lol i did manage to do one without him being there this weekend so i think i should be ok to do it in future, i am looking forward to this surge to be over and be in the tww, i didnt expect it to last this long but the test line being darker than the control line this morning has me hopeful that the surge will be over by later tonight or tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->