6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I just ordered some frers getting way ahead of myself lol you can dip them in urine aswell right?

Hi ladies....
Sorry I didn't post yesterday....woke up on the wrong side of the bed...I really couldn't handle yesterday what with due date looming...I am 6dyas away and it's killing me inside....
Also I found myself getting too invested again yesterday....I took 3 tests in the morning and where I thought I might have seen a faint line I ended up talking myself into doing my last frer....bfn! :(

So yesterday I ended up just laying around feeling totally sorry for myself and feeling really low about everything...
So lastnight as I lay in my bed I promiseded myself I would be less invested again today!!!

Well what a joke that has turned out to be!
I wake up poas...I get a line! A pink one....quite faint but there!...I'm thinking dam it i wish I had that frer now!....so I test again with a different brand....I get a grey line.....so I test again with the same brand as the first nothing!....
Grrrrrrr......like I really need this today!.....:growlmad:
This is totally the last thing I need if it's all for nothing!
So I am now getting my impatient ass ready for a mad dash into town to go and buy some frers....
Will try and hold out for the morning to use them tho.:thumbup:

Meg...opks soon...:thumbup:try not to worry yourself love....now that your killer vag is history I'm sure your bfp will come now...I have a good feeling about it.:thumbup:
Good luck this cycle meg...have my fx for you.

Well ladies I hope I covered it all.....now I'm off to act like crazy lady and run around like a headless turkey and get my frers.....I want to be excited but I just can't be...I fear that this is just not going to happen and that my tests are playing fucking games with me again!....strange tho...these tests I have have been 100% great and I have been so happy with them. So far!

So here's my my upload....it's supper faint on here....the top one and the bottom one!....
The bottom one IS pink! And much darker IRL .....
Let me know what you think me petals...:thumbup:
Hope everyone is ok and well.:flower:
Back later ok.

:) :) :) :) xxx

Nat - I thought you may have needed a day away... I understand.

I am really sorry you had such a bad day thinking about the due date... that would be incredibly difficult. And I am so sorry about those nasty BFN... I think I see something on the bottom test too but i looks strange to me - almost like the test is torn or something? do you have another picture of it
? I have really shitty eyes for this..... I really hope the pink line is turning into something Nat!! I have everything crossed for you and everyone else here...

Pick up an FRER and maybe wait until the morning FMU to take it?? What do you think?

Ugh I soooooooooooooo hope you are right about my killer vag..... if that was the hold up I will be so facking happy. If not, then LAMEEEEE

Hi Ladies.. CD8... Nada going on over here. Taking my pills - those fish oil are huge lol - Barb I got them on sale at Costco if you are interested lol....

I applied for 4 jobs last night. I know it makes no sense with TTC but I cant stop myself at this point. If I get pg I will stop of course.

Hey ladies! Sorry these cycles are sending everyone for a loop... Still really hopeful for you all. Nat, I def see something on the top and bottom but like meg said there's something fishy with the bottom one, that thin thin line is strange. And meg don't feel bad about applying for jobs, I have an interview aug 12! Haha but it is a bit different in healthcare... They're always looking for ppl because of mat leaves and ppl are having kids left right and centre. Either way the job I'm hoping to get is a flu clinic temp job which is kinda perfect for when I'm due. It'll be lighter duties than my job now, which I'll still keep. I'm sure it'll be tough to transfer c-section patients off stretchers etc when I'm x months along...
Good luck with the frers Nat and save em til the morning if you can!

Hi ladies....
Sorry I didn't post yesterday....woke up on the wrong side of the bed...I really couldn't handle yesterday what with due date looming...I am 6dyas away and it's killing me inside....
Also I found myself getting too invested again yesterday....I took 3 tests in the morning and where I thought I might have seen a faint line I ended up talking myself into doing my last frer....bfn! :(

So yesterday I ended up just laying around feeling totally sorry for myself and feeling really low about everything...
So lastnight as I lay in my bed I promiseded myself I would be less invested again today!!!

Well what a joke that has turned out to be!
I wake up poas...I get a line! A pink one....quite faint but there!...I'm thinking dam it i wish I had that frer now!....so I test again with a different brand....I get a grey line.....so I test again with the same brand as the first nothing!....
Grrrrrrr......like I really need this today!.....:growlmad:
This is totally the last thing I need if it's all for nothing!
So I am now getting my impatient ass ready for a mad dash into town to go and buy some frers....
Will try and hold out for the morning to use them tho.:thumbup:

So I did a quick scan through....think I got it all .....
Barbs I am soooo sorry your getting bfns!...and that you feel this way.!!
I am kicking myself that I chose yesterday to have that melt down and stay away as I didn't want to bring you gals down too...I should have been here to offer my support too....:flower:

I think meg has a good idea there.....a rest will probably do you the world of good love....you may find if your able to relax (I appreciate how hard that will be ) that you get your bfp out of it....fx.:thumbup:
Do you get other signs or signals that you are ovulating without your opks.?
I think a break from it all is a good plan!

Natalieexo....Yaye your almost in the tww girl! Woohoo...and omg..."the walk in" eeeek how embarrassing he he....I would just die if that happend to me he he...
It's ok to...I'm sure he gets it...that you don't get much time together and that your "making the most of it " lol
Good luck nat...I truly hope you get your bfp this month :thumbup:

Meg...opks soon...:thumbup:try not to worry yourself love....now that your killer vag is history I'm sure your bfp will come now...I have a good feeling about it.:thumbup:
Good luck this cycle meg...have my fx for you.

Chere? Where on earth are you? Hope your ok me chicken.:thumbup:

Well ladies I hope I covered it all.....now I'm off to act like crazy lady and run around like a headless turkey and get my frers.....I want to be excited but I just can't be...I fear that this is just not going to happen and that my tests are playing fucking games with me again!....strange tho...these tests I have have been 100% great and I have been so happy with them. So far!

So here's my my upload....it's supper faint on here....the top one and the bottom one!....
The bottom one IS pink! And much darker IRL .....
Let me know what you think me petals...:thumbup:
Hope everyone is ok and well.:flower:
Back later ok.

:) :) :) :) xxx

Hey Hun,

I'm sorry you had one of those days. I think we all do in a cycle.
You're always such a strong, supportive woman & it's OK you weren't here for us...you need to take care of you too xo
I have some days where I'm beyond frustrated & test like a mad woman hoping that one of the tests will just be positive for once!!! It's very frustrating.
I'm starting to consider if I take a break from all the TTC August. Not stop trying but just stop with all the tests & shit & just pretend it's a normal month & hope I get pregnant. I could never stay away from you ladies for a month tho...hells no! I'll be going camping in August with hubby & SD & oh what great fucking timing that's when I'll be Ovulating...the week we go camping. OH yea, so much free time to have sex. NOT. FML....

Anyway :)....Meg, you're time is coming up soon-ish! Well see thing here to is I have a load of OPK's at home. But seeing as I'm camping that week maybe I should just use my CM as indications & not worry about exactly how many dpo I am and shit.

Well being as I am me & I can I took another test today. Negative.
I have a pharmacy that sells some brand where two is $7 & change for tests. Don't know how awesome they are but can't be worse than IC...

Nat: re tests. The bottom is an evap. That thin line I've seem like 20times over. I have it on one of my tests this cycle...go back to my postings & check it out. However, it would appear there's a line on the top but also seems the test didn't fully developed cuz there's lots of pink on the stick still. Am I right? How do you feel? Does it feel like AF is on her way?
I think based on the clinic's calc, I may be 13dpo today & not 14dpo...but who cares. Point is I'm not pregnant. I have had some mild cramps & mostly due to me swiping my cervix to see spotting lollll but spotting hasn't started. Usually it would by now. Anyway...AF come you stupid bitch & then next month don't bother showing up cuz I wont be inviting you in!!! GAHAHAHA

Hey ladies! Sorry these cycles are sending everyone for a loop... Still really hopeful for you all. Nat, I def see something on the top and bottom but like meg said there's something fishy with the bottom one, that thin thin line is strange. And meg don't feel bad about applying for jobs, I have an interview aug 12! Haha but it is a bit different in healthcare... They're always looking for ppl because of mat leaves and ppl are having kids left right and centre. Either way the job I'm hoping to get is a flu clinic temp job which is kinda perfect for when I'm due. It'll be lighter duties than my job now, which I'll still keep. I'm sure it'll be tough to transfer c-section patients off stretchers etc when I'm x months along...
Good luck with the frers Nat and save em til the morning if you can!

Hey Talia,

Good to hear from you :) Im sure you are spending most of your time in First Trimester but we are glad to keep you here with us haha...

Good luck on the interview that sounds great - but yes you are right it is different for health care professionals - I cant go around applying for a job when I am already pg so I hope it happens soon lol... best case I get pg, I stay at my job until I go on mat leave and I never come back here.

Where are all the ladies at? Barb? Nat? Chere?

I bet butterfly had her baby!!!!

Edit: oh there you are Barb lol posted at same time lol

Hi Ladies.. CD8... Nada going on over here. Taking my pills - those fish oil are huge lol - Barb I got them on sale at Costco if you are interested lol....

I applied for 4 jobs last night. I know it makes no sense with TTC but I cant stop myself at this point. If I get pg I will stop of course.

Good for you Meg, apply & get out of there if its that miserable. Take it from me after 1.5 years of 'trying' I wont be holding back anymore in life waiting for pregnancy, waiting for Mat leave...I just need to live life again!

Yes the fish oil is huge & some brands when you burp you taste em lol
But do you notice a change yet? I notice almost instantly how watery my CM is.

Hey Hun,

I'm sorry you had one of those days. I think we all do in a cycle.
You're always such a strong, supportive woman & it's OK you weren't here for us...you need to take care of you too xo
I have some days where I'm beyond frustrated & test like a mad woman hoping that one of the tests will just be positive for once!!! It's very frustrating.
I'm starting to consider if I take a break from all the TTC August. Not stop trying but just stop with all the tests & shit & just pretend it's a normal month & hope I get pregnant. I could never stay away from you ladies for a month tho...hells no! I'll be going camping in August with hubby & SD & oh what great fucking timing that's when I'll be Ovulating...the week we go camping. OH yea, so much free time to have sex. NOT. FML....

Anyway :)....Meg, you're time is coming up soon-ish! Well see thing here to is I have a load of OPK's at home. But seeing as I'm camping that week maybe I should just use my CM as indications & not worry about exactly how many dpo I am and shit.

Well being as I am me & I can I took another test today. Negative.
I have a pharmacy that sells some brand where two is $7 & change for tests. Don't know how awesome they are but can't be worse than IC...

Nat: re tests. The bottom is an evap. That thin line I've seem like 20times over. I have it on one of my tests this cycle...go back to my postings & check it out. However, it would appear there's a line on the top but also seems the test didn't fully developed cuz there's lots of pink on the stick still. Am I right? How do you feel? Does it feel like AF is on her way?
I think based on the clinic's calc, I may be 13dpo today & not 14dpo...but who cares. Point is I'm not pregnant. I have had some mild cramps & mostly due to me swiping my cervix to see spotting lollll but spotting hasn't started. Usually it would by now. Anyway...AF come you stupid bitch & then next month don't bother showing up cuz I wont be inviting you in!!! GAHAHAHA

Barb you are hilarious - STAY AWAY WITCHY BITCH!!!

As for your camping trip in august, that does suck about your O timing... will you and DH have your own tent or no? I suppose you won't?? I hate when O does not line up well... I didnt book a hair appt for this coming saturday morning just so it didnt interfere with possible BD'ing timing.. It will be prime time!! Oh the things we do lol

I start my OPK's in two days.... same old same old!

Good for you Meg, apply & get out of there if its that miserable. Take it from me after 1.5 years of 'trying' I wont be holding back anymore in life waiting for pregnancy, waiting for Mat leave...I just need to live life again!

I honestly havent noticed but I have only done it for 3 days or so - I dont pay close enough attention to my CM :( I need to start but I just dont get it.

nope hun, sharing a tent w/the kiddo.
I will have to warn DH that he has to get creative. last time we went camping w/her we had sex in the dining tent sitting on the picnic bench. how comfortable & romantic!

I honestly havent noticed but I have only done it for 3 days or so - I dont pay close enough attention to my CM :( I need to start but I just dont get it.

oh hun you'd notice a difference, trust me. There were times I though i'd peed myself a bit lol. but start noticing & you'll get it ;)

Hi ladies...back again..:)

Well I got my frers...STUPILY took one in town!...bfn! Gah!

Here's a the bottom test a lil closer for you all....
It's a fishy one coz I had to snatch it back off Harry this morning....it was all so fast the lil bug bug....he grabbed it and tried to run off ha ha...so the struggle to get it back resulted in the rip ....
The very very thin line is an indent thingy..lol...
But right next to it is the other line...it was way pinker than it's dryed...
Will leave my last frer for 14 dpo now wich is Thursday...
Unless I get an obvious line tmr he he he...l

Thanks so much guys for your understandings about "needing a day off " yesterday...:thumbup:

Barbs...BUMMER .....bad time with o. Oh no!....
Maybe there might be some sort of activity club near by she could "get into?"
Whilst you get the deed done...

Re: the bench ....he he too funny....
Maybe you can try out suppa next time you go lol...

Meg- wow them omega 3 fish oils are humongous eh!....see what I mean hard to swallow now lol...
But try and stick with it...it's well worth the out come....my cm has been in abundance my WHOLE cycle!.... tmi but today's has been lil freaky...had to keep checking if the witch had arrived lol

You know girls I have thought of a good idea to help those that find it hard to decipher cm......how about black panty liners? Eh ? Good idea me thinks....
Surely there's a market in them....
Or even a panty liner which changes colour to say if it fertile cm?.....cool idea.
Bet that would cost ALOT to make a prototype....ha ha imagine having to be the product tester lol ummmmm no thanks. Lol

Well as you can tell I'm in somewhat of a goofy mood here so I guess ill try and save some for tmr....it's been in short supply lately lol...

Hope all is well me survivors ...:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Oh crap I forgot to post the pic...lol....it will be in the next post now ...:)

nope hun, sharing a tent w/the kiddo.
I will have to warn DH that he has to get creative. last time we went camping w/her we had sex in the dining tent sitting on the picnic bench. how comfortable & romantic!

LMAO!!!! omg now THAT is a visual! I bet DH didnt mind lol - thats hilarious

Hi ladies...back again..:)

You know girls I have thought of a good idea to help those that find it hard to decipher cm......how about black panty liners? Eh ? Good idea me thinks....
Surely there's a market in them....
Or even a panty liner which changes colour to say if it fertile cm?.....cool idea.
Bet that would cost ALOT to make a prototype....ha ha imagine having to be the product tester lol ummmmm no thanks. Lol

Well as you can tell I'm in somewhat of a goofy mood here so I guess ill try and save some for tmr....it's been in short supply lately lol...

Oh crap I forgot to post the pic...lol....it will be in the next post now ...:)

Nat that is genius!!! LOL you could be a millionaire... I would buy them!! LOL - lets all chip in and become wealthy ladies who lunch haha... high tea anyone??

Yes I hope to notice a difference with the fishoil~!! I will let you know...

Glad to have you back today - you seem in better spirits :hugs:

I cant wait for it to be tomorrow and 1dpo, i am wierd lol cant say ovulation does much for me i have been quite snappy and easily annoyed today, hopefully the next 2 weeks fly by and i can see if i catch the egg or not :) x

Ahh i am that bored i made a new ticker, made a fertility friend account and sorted the calender out, whilst on the ticker website i took a Chinese gender predictor test, if i conceive this month i will have a boy apparently, I looked at another few things to kill my boredom i notice they are all along the lines of something to do with a baby, i need to get a life outside of the baby making lol x

Hi meg :flower:
Yep 12 dpo today...:thumbup:
Today I haven't felt the drag...decided to get my hair did whilst in town...I am very blond now....looks quite nice ...oH suggested it...was a bit sceptical at first but I thought oh well what the heck...how can it get any worse right now.lol

I really don't know whe to start on the great Idea I had....I suppose patent and pend would be a good start lol...
Or I could sell my idea- WITH commission! He he now that would be great...a doller for every box sold- for life! Made up!

Well tonight I went a lil test crazy again :doh: using up the ic's I have... Can't see a darn thing tho as there is no daylight :wacko:.....
Going to see what tmr brings now...ha probably nada...I sort of dont mind a bfn tmr morning at least then I KNOW I had Evaps today!......makes sense then.

:rofl: I just had a very funny thought! How on earth could one advertise these black liners....
Here's a line.......hay ladies ! Need to monitor your moo goo?
Lol lmao..

Oh dear I have lost the plot lol

On that note I shall take my left over brain cell of the day to bed now...

Night night meg :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back