6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I am very confused i decided to take teo opks different brand same urine the positive one is the ones i have been taking all the time, and the negative is one step how can i be positive one and negative on another, i still have all symptoms :/ xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375104138405.jpg
    PicsArt_1375104138405.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 5
I am very confused i decided to take teo opks different brand same urine the positive one is the ones i have been taking all the time, and the negative is one step how can i be positive one and negative on another, i still have all symptoms :/ xx

My advice is to stick with the brand you have been using - swapping between brands will only confuse you and make you question them

It would appear that the green stick is positive!
Just go w/your symptoms & make sure you BD :) :happydance:
Good luck!!!

This mornings very positive opk, we bd this morning i am not suppost to see oh today do you think i should try squeeze some bd in later on around 5 xx

That last test is positive! I'd take that as your positive & tomorrow you'll Ovulate (most likely).

FX

Thank you, i have no idea what possessed me to do that i am going to throw away the blue handles because i don't think they are going to work for me really xx

Hey Meg,

Thanks for the words. Well AF won't show until around Wed so you could argue I still have time but I just feel out. At 13dpo a negative test ? Not likely for me. I've never had late bfp's. Anyway I hope the chemical means smth good....I dunno. I'm just out of ideas. I don't know what I want to do tho you know. You say maybe I need a month's break...maybe. I won't be doing IUI in August but I'm not so sure I'm ready to totally disengage. I think I just have to take it one day at a time & see how I'm feeling. We can try on our own this month & see what happens for September. I'd like to continue IUI. We have the appointment for our second referral in September...the 12th. But I'm also on a cancellation list. I have a feeling smth isn't right. There has to be some reason I'm still not pregnant & why I got a chemical pregnancy. It's just smth isn't right. I feel that you know? *sigh*....

So really I'm not sure what I want to do. DH & I planned to try on our own this month & continue IUI. I"m game for it. It's just days like this I say to myself "whats the fucking point?"

Ahhhh my ohs brother girlfriend just found out she is pregnant, why do i feel like we arent going to get pregnant because they are :/ i hate jelousy xx

Hey Meg,

Thanks for the words. Well AF won't show until around Wed so you could argue I still have time but I just feel out. At 13dpo a negative test ? Not likely for me. I've never had late bfp's. Anyway I hope the chemical means smth good....I dunno. I'm just out of ideas. I don't know what I want to do tho you know. You say maybe I need a month's break...maybe. I won't be doing IUI in August but I'm not so sure I'm ready to totally disengage. I think I just have to take it one day at a time & see how I'm feeling. We can try on our own this month & see what happens for September. I'd like to continue IUI. We have the appointment for our second referral in September...the 12th. But I'm also on a cancellation list. I have a feeling smth isn't right. There has to be some reason I'm still not pregnant & why I got a chemical pregnancy. It's just smth isn't right. I feel that you know? *sigh*....

So really I'm not sure what I want to do. DH & I planned to try on our own this month & continue IUI. I"m game for it. It's just days like this I say to myself "whats the fucking point?"

Hey if you are up for taking it a day at a time and are game for naural this month and then another IUI, I think thats great. Its 100 x better than throwing in the towel for sure!

Sept 12th isnt far away... my consult is Sept 23rd if I am not pg by then.. two more cycles/chances ughhhh

The reason you are not pg may not be complicated. Maybe its simple. Maybe its luck (shitty luck), and maybe its something else. But the best thing you can do is keep on trucking and go to that appointment. Its very proactive of you and gives you something to look towards.

Stick with your plan if you can and keep on going - I will be here with you! :hugs:

A friend of my pregnant best friend sent me an email yesterday. She had her initial consult with the same fertility clinic I am going to at end of September. She said it went really well and it took away a lot of her worries and really gave her some hope. I was really glad to read about her experience. She had a pelvic exam and they took some swabs and she is getting a whack of bloodwork done with a follow up for game plan booked in 6 weeks. I hope I dont end up needing my appointment but if I do I am glad to know she really liked it there and loved her doctor.

I have a story that might just give u all a laugh, my oh lives with his cousin and his cousin went out so being spontanious and not making it about babys we ended up getting steamy in the living room, i hear a noise look up and his cousin had just walked in i swear i have never been so embaressed in my life, how i am going to look him in the face again is beyond me, i actually dread coming back lol xx

I have a story that might just give u all a laugh, my oh lives with his cousin and his cousin went out so being spontanious and not making it about babys we ended up getting steamy in the living room, i hear a noise look up and his cousin had just walked in i swear i have never been so embaressed in my life, how i am going to look him in the face again is beyond me, i actually dread coming back lol xx

LOL oh it happens to us all at some point or another haha...just try to laugh it off! :D

Do you and your hubby not live together though? I am confused! :)

Not at the moment i live with my mum because i am her carer so it is easier for me to live with her at the moment but i spend most nights here so i might aswell live here lol but we do plan to move in together later this year :) we are only engaged, i never wanted to get married but i am actually seriously considering it but i'd love my children to be involved so not for a few years yet.

Well my test is now negative, i will take another later to double check then should i stop testing? i keep thinking i should test the whole cycle incase i havent really ovulated lol nervous nelly over hear x

Well my test is now negative, i will take another later to double check then should i stop testing? i keep thinking i should test the whole cycle incase i havent really ovulated lol nervous nelly over hear x

you go off of the first positive and then STOP testing - you are done testing.... :) count 2 days after positive as 1DPO and vavoom you are in the 2WW :happydance:

So since this morning was my darkest positive i would say wednesday as 1dpo which will be cd17 for me, now i have to work out my leatul phase, is your leatul phase counted from 1dpo?

So since this morning was my darkest positive i would say wednesday as 1dpo which will be cd17 for me, now i have to work out my leatul phase, is your leatul phase counted from 1dpo?

Yes its the amount of days between O and AF basically. I usually O around CD15 (Positive OPK usually CD 14) and my cycles range from 28-29 days usually giving me an LP of about 13-14 days or so. I think lol

Hey Meg,

Hey if you are up for taking it a day at a time and are game for naural this month and then another IUI, I think thats great. Its 100 x better than throwing in the towel for sure!

Sept 12th isnt far away... my consult is Sept 23rd if I am not pg by then.. two more cycles/chances ughhhh

The reason you are not pg may not be complicated. Maybe its simple. Maybe its luck (shitty luck), and maybe its something else. But the best thing you can do is keep on trucking and go to that appointment. Its very proactive of you and gives you something to look towards.

Stick with your plan if you can and keep on going - I will be here with you! :hugs:

Thanks hun...youre right xo I am just so bummed out :(
Thank you for being there for me. You rock :) xoxoxo

How are you doing? Are you gearing up soon w/your OPKS?

Hey Meg,

Thanks hun...youre right xo I am just so bummed out :(
Thank you for being there for me. You rock :) xoxoxo

How are you doing? Are you gearing up soon w/your OPKS?

I completely understand re bummed out. I think I would feel it even moreso in your shoes since you are going the extra mile/effort with IUI.

I am already super scared of a BFN this cycle and I am not even on my fertile days yet... it sucks. I am praying (as much as an athiest can lol) that this is my month, with the thought in the back of my head saying probably not. Its just brutal.

I am 110% here for you! We will get through these bumps. I know we will.

I am doing ok... CD7 so I start my opk Thursday - nowhere near O yet lol...I expect to get my positive probably Sunday or Monday. I am just hoping we can get a lot of BD'ing in from Thursday forward... its a long weekend so maybe that will help things I dont know.

Hi ladies....
Sorry I didn't post yesterday....woke up on the wrong side of the bed...I really couldn't handle yesterday what with due date looming...I am 6dyas away and it's killing me inside....
Also I found myself getting too invested again yesterday....I took 3 tests in the morning and where I thought I might have seen a faint line I ended up talking myself into doing my last frer....bfn! :(

So yesterday I ended up just laying around feeling totally sorry for myself and feeling really low about everything...
So lastnight as I lay in my bed I promiseded myself I would be less invested again today!!!

Well what a joke that has turned out to be!
I wake up poas...I get a line! A pink one....quite faint but there!...I'm thinking dam it i wish I had that frer now!....so I test again with a different brand....I get a grey line.....so I test again with the same brand as the first nothing!....
Grrrrrrr......like I really need this today!.....:growlmad:
This is totally the last thing I need if it's all for nothing!
So I am now getting my impatient ass ready for a mad dash into town to go and buy some frers....
Will try and hold out for the morning to use them tho.:thumbup:

So I did a quick scan through....think I got it all .....
Barbs I am soooo sorry your getting bfns!...and that you feel this way.!!
I am kicking myself that I chose yesterday to have that melt down and stay away as I didn't want to bring you gals down too...I should have been here to offer my support too....:flower:

I think meg has a good idea there.....a rest will probably do you the world of good love....you may find if your able to relax (I appreciate how hard that will be ) that you get your bfp out of it....fx.:thumbup:
Do you get other signs or signals that you are ovulating without your opks.?
I think a break from it all is a good plan!

Natalieexo....Yaye your almost in the tww girl! Woohoo...and omg..."the walk in" eeeek how embarrassing he he....I would just die if that happend to me he he...
It's ok to...I'm sure he gets it...that you don't get much time together and that your "making the most of it " lol
Good luck nat...I truly hope you get your bfp this month :thumbup:

Meg...opks soon...:thumbup:try not to worry yourself love....now that your killer vag is history I'm sure your bfp will come now...I have a good feeling about it.:thumbup:
Good luck this cycle meg...have my fx for you.

Chere? Where on earth are you? Hope your ok me chicken.:thumbup:

Well ladies I hope I covered it all.....now I'm off to act like crazy lady and run around like a headless turkey and get my frers.....I want to be excited but I just can't be...I fear that this is just not going to happen and that my tests are playing fucking games with me again!....strange tho...these tests I have have been 100% great and I have been so happy with them. So far!

So here's my my upload....it's supper faint on here....the top one and the bottom one!....
The bottom one IS pink! And much darker IRL .....
Let me know what you think me petals...:thumbup:
Hope everyone is ok and well.:flower:
Back later ok.

:) :) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
Nat i see something on the bottom one definatly i am on my phone so i have trouble seeing lol i hope that is the start of your positive :)
Yip tomorrow i wil be 1dpo mind i dont know if this should be happening to me tmi but i am really gassy last night i got so annoyed because i couldnt.sleep and my stomach felt bubbly and i just couldnt get comfortable, oh wants to test with me bless him i didnt want him to save him disappointment but i suppose he can be there the first month lol i've decided to wait the whole two weeks if af is not here by 14dpo i will test i'm too scared of a chemical but i probably will cave in before lol and yes i was very embarassed but hey if i get a bfp he can have a funny story to tell our child about how they werr concieved lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->