6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ladies just had a big argument with oh we are doing SMEP plan and he has masturbated today on the off day! I am so upset angry and hurt he can't see what the prob is told me I need to calm down I just burst into tears and feel like in already out this cycle!!! I know this is irrational and he has promised not to do it gain but insists his speem are fine grrrrrrrr MEN how on earth do they expect things to work if they don't stick to the plan??! Plus what the hell do I do now miss another day or bd as schedule Tom but that would mean he has come 3 days in a row???? I'm so upset with him!! Sorry if u think I'm being irrational I had just pinned all my hopes on the plan :( :( :(

Ok so rant over phew! I am on clomid and it has really dried cm this month so using Preseed and robi in the desperate hope it will work - it tastes vile tho so I'm praying it works this time!!

I'll def chat here girls it's nice to have support and also just to chat!! Ok I'm off to try and make peace in the house lol what a think to row about lol!!

You have a very legitimate reason to be upset. We as woman do everything in our power to get pregnant & do things we never thought we'd be doing & what he did was like a slap in the face. Men are men & are going to masturbate...we know this. But it's not as if he couldn't wait another day to have sex right? However, I think he probably learned from this mistake. Don't be too hard on him because he really may not see what the difference would be but I think he's got it now. And that has not ruined your chances...just make sure you still have sex. The only time this could be an issue is if he had low sperm count. If that is not your case, then don't worry about it. It's not as delicate of a situation as it seems. People get pregnant with out even trying & randomly making a slip up. It's just all about the chance & the right time. So if you're a healthy couple, please don't stress. I would however point out to him that what he did was selfish (haha) & you felt it was like a slap in the face. That you need him on board with you & if he agrees to a plan, he needs to be a part of the team.
Good luck hun!

Momma - you still got time!!! And those shadows are evil. I get them often enough :(

Hi Marrinerbaby! Welcome & absolutely be a part of this thread...we're here to support one another through the POAS addiction :) I wish you all the luck...how long have you been TTC?? PS: I'm really weak too - I start testing way too early. Plan this month is to try & hold out until 10dpo but I know I'm too weak to do this lol.

So, my OPK is getting darker again..I'm starting to think that my cycle...or at least my Ovulation is not coming early anymore...by this I may have a Positive tomorrow which would mean Saturday Ovulation instead of Sunday Ovulation. So a difference of 1 day. Bummer....I've had EWCM & SHOW for 2-3 days this week. My CM is sticky now & my cervix is starting to Firm up....my temp is very low so I haven't have my temp spike yet. Odd.
Anyway Here is yesterday's test & now today...

Attachments

• CD12.jpg
    CD12.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CD13.jpg
    CD13.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
Thank you barbikins!!! :) your opk looks like it should turn pos tomorrow...fingers crossed or that could even be a pos today?? sometimes thats as dark as they get ....it will be interesting to see what your temp does over next few days...i'd keep oh busy just incase ;)

Hi Nimbec - thanks for replying! My tests always come out as dark as the test control line...never darker but always as dark. So I'm just waiting :) Are you gearing up for O? When does it happen for you?
Re: Robbitussuin...do you have low EWCM?

Hi ooooh well hopefully you are going to I very soon! I usually o around Cd17/18 the clomid has really dried up my cm so I'm taking robi and using Preseed and hoping!!! And praying lol!!

I would test again later tonight the line might be darker mine sometimes are :) my second line has only been darker once than the control line always just as dark tho. I used to o on cd 16-17 but my cycles are going crazy never the same.

You're right momma - I'm going to test later! I really want to O tomorrow!!!!!!

Good luck Barbikins! What time is it with you. It's 21.25 over here. Just wondering off I'll still be awake when u do ur next test!!

nimbec, it is 4.36pm here :) i am tempted to test right now. last time was around 10am.
so ok im going to go now...

Ah ok we are 5hrs infront I'll check up b4 I go to bed!! Fx for you!!

My pee was too diluted!! Sorry! I tried again just now but I think I will try again before bed.

My pee was too diluted!! Sorry! I tried again just now but I think I will try again before bed.

Ooh Barbi you are gearing up for O! Fx for you! Maybe I should use opk instead of trying to temp but one step at a time I think lol

My only symptoms at about 4 dpo today are really sore BB and peeing a lot lol. Neither of which are exclusive to being knocked up unfortunately lol!:wacko:

Well
As of tonight's urine, my test line on the opk is very faint.
I'm confused. I don't get it. I never had this much issues testing.

Barbikins don't panic as sometimes you get 2 surges before oing keeping everything crossed!

Petzy I know how u feel everything's a poss symptom in tww but nothing for definate grrrr good luck tho!

Hello ladies...

I hate this TTW!!!! I've been trying so hard to wait but i'm 7dpo today and did a text this morning... BFN...

Do you think it is too early?

I really thought at 5dpo I was getting implantation pains, I had a pinching sensation to the left of my belly button for a whole 24hrs.. Could be nothing but you know what its like symptom spotting!!!

I guess now i've just got to try to wait till AF is due and text then.. :wacko:

Momma - you still got time!!! And those shadows are evil. I get them often enough :(

Hi Marrinerbaby! Welcome & absolutely be a part of this thread...we're here to support one another through the POAS addiction :) I wish you all the luck...how long have you been TTC?? PS: I'm really weak too - I start testing way too early. Plan this month is to try & hold out until 10dpo but I know I'm too weak to do this lol.

we've been trying for about 5 months so far. BFN today ;P and a little brown discharge.. a week earlier than expected. Going to pretend like this is a great sign! xD it'll keep me in higher spirits

though it could just be my luteal phase defect thing.. giving me a shorter cycle .. but usually that only happens every other month
le sigh...

marrinerbaby grrrrrr damn unpredictability of these cycles its soooooo frustrating ! I agree think of it as a good thing stay pos for as long as you possibly can!

Time standing still for me CD13 nothing happening!

Gemba I so know how you feel but 7dpo is waaaaay to early most people don't get there pos untill day period is due or sometimes upto a week late. Some are lucky and get it at 10dpo but this is not the norm, so you still have lots of time to get your BFP your bean may still be implanting!! Fx for you and i so understand a few cycles ago i poas everyday from 5dpo - i'm a serious poas ahollic!!!! BUT not this cycle it becomes tooo expensive and upsetting so i'm waiting until day before period starts 1st aug my bday to test - lets hope its good news so i enjoy my birthday!!

Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->