6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ahhhhhh not good...I just got an email telling me my opks won't be here untill the 15 th....that's too late!....oh shoot!....
Please please please get here earlier than that....what a piss take eh. Lol

A good idea!....I may skip my maca for a day and see if it holds off o for another day.
I won't do it yet tho ill bee if the opks turn up before Tuesday first.
:) :) :) xxx

Hey Nat!

Maybe this will be good for you to just BD & enjoy & not worry too much about the perfect timing?! I still haven't decided if I'm going to OPK or not.
I sorta wonder if I should b/c of the whole camping timing. What do you think?

Does Maca play a role in delaying O if you miss a dose?!

Hey Meg! You're so sweet too - thank you for your kind words too.
I am also glad DH is on board. He surprises me some times. I know he's not as invested as I am into this whole fertility treatments but he's totally had it in his head what we'd do next & I'm very appreciative of it. He's not always really into it & he's not one to really chat much about it but as long as he shows up for his part of it all then I guess I'm lucky. I'd rather that then argue about doing IVF. I felt it was off the table too & I never wanted to get to that point but I see the light now. I see the waste of money/time on IUI's for us.
I MIGHT try one more IUI depending on all the RE results.

Good luck writing your exam! I agree you can decide later what to do. If you get a job offer, you can decide if you want to do the commute. Given the location that's not bad if you take the GO. I whole heartily believe you need to enjoy who you work for/with & feel like you can respect your job & the people you work for. It's so important. And you can just do this for now & see if there's an internal transfer later ....or find a new job if it doesn't work out for you later.
It's so hard to plan ahead when you're trying. I was totally focused on 'when I get pregnant' & now i'm more like " if I get pregnant"...so no more putting my life on hold. I will work around things if I actually fall pregnant.

The Fish Oil produces lots of CM throughout my whole cycle so don't use this as SS. I am not even close to O & I have a lot of CM right now. It's great tho eh? I tried Evening Primrose Oil & it didn't do much..I'm glad I figured out the Fish Oil.
When are you testing?!

Nat, how's Harry?! How are you doing?
I only have one pregnancy test from my IC's & contemplating not ordering any tests & just using this one around 11 or 12 dpo...but really, can I really wait that long?! Tee Hee...we'll see. But if I'm totally honest I don't have hopes right now of getting knocked up.

Well ladies, I'm taking off for our camping trip Monday morning....through to Friday so I'll be off the grid next week. I presume Meg you'll be testing by then & Nat you will have O'd....hope I don't miss out on too much :)
I'm not sure how much I'll be on here this weekend too b/c I'll have to get things ready for Monday super early.

I took another it was really faint i couldnt tell much from it just that it was there so i will hold off now until the morning surely i cant have 3 evaps in a row? Xxx

Hey Meg! You're so sweet too - thank you for your kind words too.
I am also glad DH is on board. He surprises me some times. I know he's not as invested as I am into this whole fertility treatments but he's totally had it in his head what we'd do next & I'm very appreciative of it. He's not always really into it & he's not one to really chat much about it but as long as he shows up for his part of it all then I guess I'm lucky. I'd rather that then argue about doing IVF. I felt it was off the table too & I never wanted to get to that point but I see the light now. I see the waste of money/time on IUI's for us.
I MIGHT try one more IUI depending on all the RE results.

Good luck writing your exam! I agree you can decide later what to do. If you get a job offer, you can decide if you want to do the commute. Given the location that's not bad if you take the GO. I whole heartily believe you need to enjoy who you work for/with & feel like you can respect your job & the people you work for. It's so important. And you can just do this for now & see if there's an internal transfer later ....or find a new job if it doesn't work out for you later.
It's so hard to plan ahead when you're trying. I was totally focused on 'when I get pregnant' & now i'm more like " if I get pregnant"...so no more putting my life on hold. I will work around things if I actually fall pregnant.

The Fish Oil produces lots of CM throughout my whole cycle so don't use this as SS. I am not even close to O & I have a lot of CM right now. It's great tho eh? I tried Evening Primrose Oil & it didn't do much..I'm glad I figured out the Fish Oil.
When are you testing?!

Nat, how's Harry?! How are you doing?
I only have one pregnancy test from my IC's & contemplating not ordering any tests & just using this one around 11 or 12 dpo...but really, can I really wait that long?! Tee Hee...we'll see. But if I'm totally honest I don't have hopes right now of getting knocked up.

Well ladies, I'm taking off for our camping trip Monday morning....through to Friday so I'll be off the grid next week. I presume Meg you'll be testing by then & Nat you will have O'd....hope I don't miss out on too much :)
I'm not sure how much I'll be on here this weekend too b/c I'll have to get things ready for Monday super early.

Hi barb :)
Yep it seems Harry might be on the mend....fx....althoe his temperature keeps rising on and off....I had a 3am wake up with him this morning...yah! Thanks Harry lol...shame he was retching and sooo sooo hot again...I sat up with him untill I got it down again....but that took about 3 hrs so I only got another 1and half hors after that....I feel like i am doing a sleep contest -I am actually delirious ha ha ha...

Tots gutted about my opks...I have worked out I need them by Wednesday.:haha: wot a plonker I am! Lol
Wow I must admit that's going to be real hard not to test barb...but if you feel you can do it then yeah try...I would have no finger nails left if I only had one test this cycle lol...
It seems in imaginable for me NOT To test he he...
I really really hope you have a great time away love....we will miss you :( :thumbup:

I took another it was really faint i couldnt tell much from it just that it was there so i will hold off now until the morning surely i cant have 3 evaps in a row? Xxx

Yep I'd say three Evaps in a row is unheard of.:thumbup:
I think you got your bfp nat.:happydance::happydance::happydance:...
I'm so happy for you....

I have this visual of you at the gym....lol....
Your on the treadmill with a bottle of water in one hand ,trying to work up a steady sweat and looking around to see if your convincing enough he he he....all the while trying not to over do it bc of the bfp's you had today....lol....
Am I right ? Lol

Well mrs - you take it easy now ok...:thumbup:....can't wait for your test post tmr...Yaye :)

Yes you are right lmao i think i might have been convincing i went on the cross trainer but wasnt on long as i had a few minute cramp so i thought i best get off and try something else haha the last one was so light and i had hardly anything to drink but i saw it by 1min this time hopefully its ok and is still there if not darker tomorrow :) xxx

There was another faint line going to try with smu and see what happens with that as it only became visable to me with my smu not my first. I slept horribly last night i kept having to pee, couldnt get comfy so i am shatteted xxx

Yaye...:)
Have you still yesterday's tests? So you can see for progression....
Seen as tmr will be 48 hrs after line appeared you should defo see a progression by tmr.:thumbup:
Let us know how smu goes won't you...I'm on the edge of my seat here lol...

So cd6 today...waved goodbye to the witch! Hopefully won't see her again for at least nine months now...see ya around maybe you flaming cling on ha ha ha....

So here I go- into eyes down mode!.....
Taking all my supps......not bothering with the honey anymore....the fish oils have made that look so lame! He he....
Now it's pray pray pray my opks will turn up soon....:)

Hope everybody is all ok and well today...and having a great weekend so far.:flower:

Nat I will keep checking on to see if your bfp is clearer yet.:thumbup:

Oh my lord!! Frer came up straight away xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1376136352085.jpg
    PicsArt_1376136352085.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 11
Yaye :happydance:
Ahhh Natalie you did it! :) :hugs:

Can you believe that? Lol....wow I bet oh is going to be over the moon.:thumbup:
I'm so happy for you both.

Natalie good luck love ok...I wish you a happy and healthy 9months :flower:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We are both in shock it happend so quickly, i never thought it would happen in the first cycle i cant believe it, i cant stop looking at the test.
Thank you :D
I hope it sticks since i am only11dpo i will have to keep testing daily to make sure xxx

Stupid question should i wait until after tuesday when af is due to tell my doctor xxx

Congrats Natalie! Wow one cycle that's impressive! I don't think it matters to wait to tell your doc I got my first faint on a cheapie on 10 dpo and called my doc the next day when the frer was positive, went for hcg to confirm on 12 dpo and it was 85 ! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you, is it normal to be crampy at this point? I will be 13dpo on monday so i will call to speak to her then and see what she says :)

Thank you, is it normal to be crampy at this point? I will be 13dpo on monday so i will call to speak to her then and see what she says :)

Hi Natalie....I hear ALOT about crampy in the earlie stages is good...it's your uterus and ligaments stretching.or even it could be that your bladder is pressing on your uterus even...
I would be the same ...worrying.:dohh:
Try and relax....and yeah I would probably go doctors on Monday to ask for bloods...don't be alarmed if they do a test and it's negative...the doctors here in the uk used really low sensitive tests....some even as low as 50 mui...uh!
I suppose some surgerys do have good tests on board tho.:thumbup:

Your not taking epo are you nat?

What is epo?
It would be easier to take my own test lol at least it would be positive haha

Ahh glad the cramping is ok i will probably be testing every day until AF now just to drive myself insane lol

Xxx

What is epo?
It would be easier to take my own test lol at least it would be positive haha

Ahh glad the cramping is ok i will probably be testing every day until AF now just to drive myself insane lol

Xxx

Epo is evening primrose oil....causes cramping in the tww and brings on af...it's known feature is hormone balance and good for cm but the later is it's hidden feature and it's not good lol...:thumbup:

I'd also try and stay away from fizzy drinks too....not that it came harm pregnancy in ANY WAY but it will cause you so e discomfort - belly bladd wise and that will make you worry more :thumbup:
Drink as much water as possible now too lol....sorry I am a bad worrier and I know all the tricks to try and make pg go as smothly as pos......
Just wish I knew all this 10 months ago :dohh:

I dont really drink fizzy drinks anyway i'm keen for milkshake at the moment lol i will try my best to drink lots of water, i dont know if there is anything else i should be doing, i am on my phone it is hard to research because it is slow so i will be researching alot tomorrow when i get onto my laptop lol trying to reduce all risks of miscarriage i am scared and worried xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->