6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I dont really drink fizzy drinks anyway i'm keen for milkshake at the moment lol i will try my best to drink lots of water, i dont know if there is anything else i should be doing, i am on my phone it is hard to research because it is slow so i will be researching alot tomorrow when i get onto my laptop lol trying to reduce all risks of miscarriage i am scared and worried xxx

:hugs: oh I totally get that - but try and relax Hun ok.:thumbup:
Ha ha remember google not friend when we need one :thumbup: lol

A good thing to reduce mc rate is q 10 but I ink it may be to late to start these things now...I think as you got pg with out all the supps is good news.
You will need iron- folic acid and maybe a pregnacare sup...for the first tri.
I bet oh is over the moon...:happydance:
I'm really happy for you both..:happydance:
Mmm milkshakes....I could do with one of them now...a nice ice cold strawberry or chocolate one.mmmmm....well I can dream I suppose...it's so not the same tho :( lol

:) :) :) xxx

I am relaxing u have been in bed all day because i have been so tired, he is but we arw trying not to get too excited until afrer af is due i think i will be a bit more relaxed about it then, i am considering telling my mum tomorrow not sure how she will react to be honest shes really protective. I have chocolate milkshake yum. I havent ate that well this weekend but i was on 1300 calories for my diet way to little for pregnancy so going to devise a new diet with the doctor when i speak to her :) xxx

Hey everyone! Wow lots to catch up on!

Natalie , congrats on the bfp wow I think talia said it well I am very impressed! First cycle you are one fertile franny! Fx for a sticky healthy bean for you and DH! And I totally understand wanting to wait until bloods and AF due date to confirm. I would be the same way :)

Nat- I say you go and get yourself that damn milkshake! You have earned it haha! Really hope Harry gets better quickly the poor kid :) you need a break too I am sure. Fx those OPK come sooner than you Think Hun xx

Barb- sorry you will be gone next week we will miss you! I think the break will be nice though :) re BDing - see how the week goes and if you don't O till you are back then you won't be out anyways even if you don't get to bd much! I hope you have a great time camping Hun xoxo

Talia I love the collage you made - it's amazing how much those beams grow in such a small amount of time isn't it?

Ashley- good luck this cycle it is good to hear from you!! Fx for some baby dust eh?? Xx

As for me I am about 4dpo today. Still got lots of cm and I didn't take fishing yesterday so I can't forget tonight! Yesterday I was in Toronto writing that exam for the Job I applied for. It went better than I had thought it went because I made it to the next stage and have to write an essay this weekend! Ugh lol that should be fun.

You are right barb I think I am going to see how this goes and if I am successful and I take it, I can worry about child care issues later. It would be at least 2 years from now anyways!

I will prob be testing next Friday at 10dpo with my cheapie I hope I can hold out that long..... Enjoying an afternoon by the pool now after a day of errands and cleaning. Tonight heading to dinner with family for my in laws 60th blahs and 40th wedding anniversary. Should be fun

Xx

Fertile fanny rotfl that really tickled me haha thank you, i hope to get it confirmed this week then it can start to sink in xx

Ya meg re: the collage, I was so surprised when I compared them side by side, in 2 weeks so much goes on!
Great job I your exam and what kind of essay do you have to write? I've never heard of that as part of an interview process, very interesting!

And Natalie it still hasn't really sunk in for me and I'm almost in second tri! Even with scans and tests it still feels like its picture of a bub in a far away place, not actually inside you. My guess is that'll change when I can feel it moving! Either way like Nat said, try to enjoy it, I spent a lot of time worrying and it's just not worth the energy and stress just focus on being healthy for baby and you'll be just fine!

I will thank you, i am feeling positive about it now, i tested with a cheapie again and it was still faint not progressed any and they are 10miu so i tested with cheapies i got from savers 3 for £1 they are 20miu and the line is so much clearer still faint but much darker than the 10miu which doesnt really make sense xxx

Natalie maybe since they say hcg doubles every 2 days you should tear again in 2 days and it will be darker. Some people have slow progressions and others fast. :)

Ya meg re: the collage, I was so surprised when I compared them side by side, in 2 weeks so much goes on!
Great job I your exam and what kind of essay do you have to write? I've never heard of that as part of an interview process, very interesting!

And Natalie it still hasn't really sunk in for me and I'm almost in second tri! Even with scans and tests it still feels like its picture of a bub in a far away place, not actually inside you. My guess is that'll change when I can feel it moving! Either way like Nat said, try to enjoy it, I spent a lot of time worrying and it's just not worth the energy and stress just focus on being healthy for baby and you'll be just fine!

They emailed me two questions to respond to. Business type questions about restructuring an organization. It's a very short essay they want, two pages max. Double spaced. Lol. But yes strange indeed maybe it's a government thing I really don't know.

So happy for you that you are nearly in 2nd tri. When is your next scan?

True i was just confused to why 10mius arent getting darker but a 20miu is darker with the same urine, i will probably test everyday i cant help myself x

Gotcha, short little write up! They makes you write so many papers in nursing school I'm surprised you never have to write anything for our interviews haha!
I go back on Wednesday to try again for the NT scan since they couldn't get it on Thursday! So I'm curious if we'll be able to see a difference with just a week of growth! I'll keep ya posted!

And Natalie if you're gonna test everyday test only til AF is due, give yourself a limit cuz you'll drive yourself crazy if your urine is dilute or something and the line gets faint... After that no more testing!!! I wasn't too worried early on but that wait for your first appt / scan I'd test every 2 or three weeks for a teeny bit if reassurance, but beware of the hook effect!

I will i am getting clear blue digitals on tuesday when af is due so that will be my last test lol

Hi Ladies.... 5DPO not much happening over here. I have had a little cramping on the right side yesterday and the day before - hoping its a good sign lol but I am not holding onto anything....

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday

I don't know when I am going to start testing but likely 10DPO if I can hold out.

xx

Heres a test i did today at 4pm ish i know i shouldnt but i couldnt help myself lol

And the second pic is progression you cant really see the other lines now but the 2nd last pic is a 20miu and the last is the 4pm 10iu one x

Attachments

• pregnancy test 12dpo 10miu.jpg
    pregnancy test 12dpo 10miu.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 6
  • progression pics.jpg
    progression pics.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 12
Hey Ladies! A quick hello and a talk to you next weekend.

Nataliiee, congrats on the news & I wish you a Happy & Healthy 9 months. Very lucky lady on your first shot.

Nat hope you're well....we will be close this cycle. I will have a late ovulation so we might end up cycle buddies. I packed opks in case I want to test later this week. We've been doing it a lot... I hope smth happens from it.

Meg good luck and I hope the job pans out. You're right you'd have at least two years or more to figure it out if you get the job. Wow its all moving fast for ya!
So next time I log on I hope I get good news :) good luck hun.I hope your dream about AF is wrong.

OK ladies...I will miss you guys.
Xoxox

Hey Ladies! A quick hello and a talk to you next weekend.

Nataliiee, congrats on the news & I wish you a Happy & Healthy 9 months. Very lucky lady on your first shot.

Nat hope you're well....we will be close this cycle. I will have a late ovulation so we might end up cycle buddies. I packed opks in case I want to test later this week. We've been doing it a lot... I hope smth happens from it.

Meg good luck and I hope the job pans out. You're right you'd have at least two years or more to figure it out if you get the job. Wow its all moving fast for ya!
So next time I log on I hope I get good news :) good luck hun.I hope your dream about AF is wrong.

OK ladies...I will miss you guys.
Xoxox

Thanks Barbs xx. I hope I have good news on one front or another lol. May be too early for a bfp if one is even coming. I don't feel negative nor do I feel optimistic. I am just like whatever! We will see what happens.

Talk to u soon and enjoy yourself. Hope you are packing a bag or two from the lcbo! Xx

Lcbo is coming with me lady. I'm done being cautious. What good did that do thus far eh?! Ppppfffffftttttttt

Worried the top is 11dpo smu and bottom is 13dpo smu its no darker if not lighter x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1376301037290.jpg
    PicsArt_1376301037290.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 7
Worried the top is 11dpo smu and bottom is 13dpo smu its no darker if not lighter x

Natalie - I am sorry you are stressed - unfortunately I have been there when I had my chemical in June but that does not mean thats whats happening to you. some people have slow progressions.... and some dont get confirmation until blood work - you will have to wait and see what the blood work says but try to think positive xx - FX for a sticky bean Natalie!

Hi ladies... 6DPO over here... on the weekend and including this morning I have had minimal cramping on the right side... just a little here and there but maybe this is a good sign who knows! my only other thing going on is that I had some pink cm this morning - never have it this early - AF is still a week or 8 days away... FX this is a good sign but I know from history we can never rely on something like that! Ahhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->