6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so i will hopefully be asked to go in for them done this week.

Hopefully but i am more confident now with the digi and i having quite a bit of cramping which i have heard is completely normal so i feel a bit more relaxed :)

Meg, i really really really hope the pink cm and cramps are a good sign! That would be the best reward for your basically perfect bd timing! I'll be watching closely come 10 dpo!
And Natalie, I agree with Meg, get confirmation and stop poas!! It'll just drive you crazy! Try to get that bloodwork ASAP!

I wont be poas anymore i will push for a blood test tomorrow i might not get one until later in the week though.

Meg, i really really really hope the pink cm and cramps are a good sign! That would be the best reward for your basically perfect bd timing! I'll be watching closely come 10 dpo!
And Natalie, I agree with Meg, get confirmation and stop poas!! It'll just drive you crazy! Try to get that bloodwork ASAP!

Thanks Talia... I really hope so too. We will see.... My hopes are not too high so that way I wont be completely distraught if it doesnt happen lol. Ill keep you posted. :)

That's a good attitude to have definitely! Try to take it easy and only mildly symptom spot! Lol

I rang the doctors and was told they only do urine tests to confirm i want blood :/ x

They took so long to come up i thought it was going to say not pregnant, thank you i am going to push for a blood test because i was told today a blood test wasnt used to confirm when i phoned up xx

Yaye Natalie that's a great pic :happydance:

Understand you want bloods done too.:thumbup:
A little reassurance here tho- a digi is atleast 50 mui so for it to pick it up at 13 dpo is GREAT news Hun....you have atleast 50 mui or more in your bloodstream and that means you can rule out a chem ok love....I think you just having a slow progression there ...was the digi a two pk?
Save the other one for next week so you can see it tell you 2-3 weeks...that way you can have the reassurance on top of the bloods (if you get them)-( or if not)

With talia and meg here ...no more worrying love ok :thumbup:.... You just relax now and enjoy it ok.:)

Do let us know how it goes at your apt wont you.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi meg.:)

I'm so glad your able to relax about this cycle...great attitude this time...
And I am really holding out with major fx for your essay interview....I really hope it's goes well for you :thumbup:

So are you testing in two days did you say?....sorry I only just read your post and I already for got lol...8 dpo you say right ? Hmmmm or was it 6? Ha ha what am I like...:

Fx for you meg :flower:

Hi barbs :)

So gonna miss you whilst your away - we all will.:)
Hope you have a great time too.

Yaye cycle buddies again...:happydance:
Glad your taking your opks with you...I would hate that you didn't and you regretted it...I suppose the worry of not knowing if you bd- ed on the right day would be annoying...on the other hand the total cut off would also add to the "cycle rest"
Who am I kidding lol - you KNOW your going to pee on them stickys lmao...

Looking forward to your return barbs...:)

Hi meg.:)

I'm so glad your able to relax about this cycle...great attitude this time...
And I am really holding out with major fx for your essay interview....I really hope it's goes well for you :thumbup:

So are you testing in two days did you say?....sorry I only just read your post and I already for got lol...8 dpo you say right ? Hmmmm or was it 6? Ha ha what am I like...:

Fx for you meg :flower:

6DPO Nat :) so I am testing in 4 days at 10DPO.... ahhhh maybe 9 haha....

Well I just got the call, I have made it to the final part of the application process and have an in-person interview on Wednesday afternoon. I am so nervous. And I will have to call in sick to work too which makes me so uncomfortable ughhhh why cant this be easier!!!

Wel well well ladies I am cd8 today...and earlier today I went to the loo and and I was practically surfing "down there"...in megs words the loo roll gliiiiiided lol....

So this cycle seems to be going well this time...
Last month I had a constant pain on my left side near Fallopian tube....got slightly worried that I may have a cyst...but the pain subsided when af got me so maybe the Fallopian tube was fealty a little under the weather some what...lol
I took an opk today to...don't know why lol....not gearing up yet but I will be starting my opks in 48 hrs...(Wednesday)

Oh btw....:happydance: my opks arrived today...FAK YEAH!.....phewwwwww I couldn't handle that...no opks? - that's just - UNHEARD OF! He he he...

So Ashley...how's your cycle going ? Good I hopes...:thumbup:

Chere if your reading this...drop us all a line to let us know your alright...I wonder how you are love...hope your ok.:flower:

Natalie I will keep checking in to see how you are too :)

:) :) :)

Hi barbs :)

So gonna miss you whilst your away - we all will.:)
Hope you have a great time too.

Yaye cycle buddies again...:happydance:
Glad your taking your opks with you...I would hate that you didn't and you regretted it...I suppose the worry of not knowing if you bd- ed on the right day would be annoying...on the other hand the total cut off would also add to the "cycle rest"
Who am I kidding lol - you KNOW your going to pee on them stickys lmao...

Looking forward to your return barbs...:)

Ooh damn straight she is deffo peeing on those sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->