6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Wel well well ladies I am cd8 today...and earlier today I went to the loo and and I was practically surfing "down there"...in megs words the loo roll gliiiiiided lol....

So this cycle seems to be going well this time...
Last month I had a constant pain on my left side near Fallopian tube....got slightly worried that I may have a cyst...but the pain subsided when af got me so maybe the Fallopian tube was fealty a little under the weather some what...lol
I took an opk today to...don't know why lol....not gearing up yet but I will be starting my opks in 48 hrs...(Wednesday)

Oh btw....:happydance: my opks arrived today...FAK YEAH!.....phewwwwww I couldn't handle that...no opks? - that's just - UNHEARD OF! He he he...

So Ashley...how's your cycle going ? Good I hopes...:thumbup:

Chere if your reading this...drop us all a line to let us know your alright...I wonder how you are love...hope your ok.:flower:

Natalie I will keep checking in to see how you are too :)

:) :) :)

YAY nat they arrived early! thats great, no time lost for you :) Mine always come within 1-2 days it is nuts!

Glad you have lots of CM... loving the fish oil eh??

best of luck this cycle Nat xoxo

How is Harry doing?

Well I just got the call, I have made it to the final part of the application process and have an in-person interview on Wednesday afternoon. I am so nervous. And I will have to call in sick to work too which makes me so uncomfortable ughhhh why cant this be easier!!!

:happydance: Yaye meg well done love...:thumbup:
So happy for you ....
Good luck for your interview on Wednesday..woohoo...:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Wel well well ladies I am cd8 today...and earlier today I went to the loo and and I was practically surfing "down there"...in megs words the loo roll gliiiiiided lol....

So this cycle seems to be going well this time...
Last month I had a constant pain on my left side near Fallopian tube....got slightly worried that I may have a cyst...but the pain subsided when af got me so maybe the Fallopian tube was fealty a little under the weather some what...lol
I took an opk today to...don't know why lol....not gearing up yet but I will be starting my opks in 48 hrs...(Wednesday)

Oh btw....:happydance: my opks arrived today...FAK YEAH!.....phewwwwww I couldn't handle that...no opks? - that's just - UNHEARD OF! He he he...

So Ashley...how's your cycle going ? Good I hopes...:thumbup:

Chere if your reading this...drop us all a line to let us know your alright...I wonder how you are love...hope your ok.:flower:

Natalie I will keep checking in to see how you are too :)

:) :) :)

YAY nat they arrived early! thats great, no time lost for you :) Mine always come within 1-2 days it is nuts!

Glad you have lots of CM... loving the fish oil eh??

best of luck this cycle Nat xoxo

How is Harry doing?

He he thankyou.:thumbup:
Yeah Harry doing great now thankyou...he still having these little dips in the day where he just slumps but after a sleep he is better again...the doctor said it may be three weeks of it...but rash is gone and temp is down so I am really happy with that now.:thumbup:

I checked the leflet on clearblue digi it is 25miu, so that still doesnt help me lol but i do have 3 i had ordered 2 off the internet but my mum was so impatient she bought me 1 today lol so i will be able to take one next monday it should be 2-3 by then right? and i will be able to see 3+ aswell hopefully, i want a blood test i am so determined to get one haha

I thought you could have a chemical at any point between now and 6 weeks no matter what your hsg is, i have tried not to google about them to be honest so i dont know alot about them lol xx

Wow...Natalie...where did you get your cbd?...I won't one of them lol...
The ones I have used in the past has been 50's.....think ill go Internet ones instead now.:thumbup:

And a chem as long as 6weeks? Woh....I didn't know that...thankyou for sharing that :thumbup:

He he your mum -bless her socks...will it be her first grand babba?...I bet she so excited.:)

From the co-op lol food shop the conception indicators are 25miu.
I am sure i read that you can have a chemical up to 6 weeks i have read alot though lol

Yip her first i think shes trying to sink it all in her baby having a baby lol xx

He he thankyou.:thumbup:
Yeah Harry doing great now thankyou...he still having these little dips in the day where he just slumps but after a sleep he is better again...the doctor said it may be three weeks of it...but rash is gone and temp is down so I am really happy with that now.:thumbup:

Nat so glad he is on the up and up! that is great news the poor thing :) I hope you are catching up on your sleep now too! xx

Well I just got the call, I have made it to the final part of the application process and have an in-person interview on Wednesday afternoon. I am so nervous. And I will have to call in sick to work too which makes me so uncomfortable ughhhh why cant this be easier!!!

So happy for you ....

Thanks Nat... so freakin nervous on many levels...

So happy for you ....

Wow I bet you are...
Just breath tho ok...remember that you have been great to get this far so you must have something about you that they like meg...
I think you have done great so far.:thumbup:
:hugs:to your nerves tho...I'd had no nails left if it were me...i am really crap with nerves...lo

You can do it meg :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
You go girl :thumbup:

P.s yeah sleep...(oh what's that again?) he he....yep I'm hoping for a lay in tmr...oh's day off...my turn ! Lol
Know Harry tho he will be rather awkward in the morning bc he used to me in the mornings with his routine so ill still get woke up early :dohh:
I don't mind tho.ill catch a nap when he dose in the afternoon if I'm still tired.:thumbup:

My head is pounding, i am tired, i'm super thirsty but dont want to drink to much tonight because i am thinking i have been drinking so much and not peeing that much at nightime its affecting my fmu and smu i have the doctors at 9.55 tomorrow morning and will be saving my smu for him if he wants me to poas.....wishful thinking but if it doesnt pick up on the test he may do a blood test....lol

And i am dying to change my ticker to a pregnancy one but i am too chicken lol

So happy for you ....

Wow I bet you are...
Just breath tho ok...remember that you have been great to get this far so you must have something about you that they like meg...
I think you have done great so far.:thumbup:
:hugs:to your nerves tho...I'd had no nails left if it were me...i am really crap with nerves...lo

You can do it meg :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
You go girl :thumbup:

P.s yeah sleep...(oh what's that again?) he he....yep I'm hoping for a lay in tmr...oh's day off...my turn ! Lol
Know Harry tho he will be rather awkward in the morning bc he used to me in the mornings with his routine so ill still get woke up early :dohh:
I don't mind tho.ill catch a nap when he dose in the afternoon if I'm still tired.:thumbup:

Yes definitely sleep in if you can or grab a nap :)

Thanks for the encouragement... if I get this job I am going out for champagne and steak! haha... I still dont even know if they have any positions to be filled right now thats how little I know! ughhhh this cant all be for nothing or for a waiting list

I've been to the doctors he took a urine sample to do a test gota ring for that in a few days but they dont do blood apparantly, got folic acid and hes going to get a midwife to ring me xxx

7DPO over here.. not much happening. Had some cramps last night deep in my abdomen again... just for a short time. trying not to pin that on anything. I know it is too early anyway! I told DH we may have a seed growing LMAO and he said he didnt think this was the month and so I said I am up the challenge and hope to prove him wrong lol....

I will probably just wait until Friday at least to test.. I dont think 9DPO there is even a point. 10DPO is early too.. I didnt get my BFP with my chemical until 12DPO

I've been to the doctors he took a urine sample to do a test gota ring for that in a few days but they dont do blood apparantly, got folic acid and hes going to get a midwife to ring me xxx

Natalie - why do you have to wait for a urine test? isnt it done right on the spot? that is so strange.. that is good that the midwife will be calling you though :)

Were you on folic acid for the last three months?

He said urine samples dont get done in there now i half expect it to be negative because my smu is pants aswell i drink alot at night i seem to have better results early evening, i know i wish should would hurry its because i dont want to go to the centre, they do daycare there too and alot of people i know have children there so people would see me and i dont want to share yet lol i had been taking them but ran out so he gave me some more.

Wow so much goin on in here..how r all of u? Barbs? Nat? Things r hectic dwn here..im suppose to finiallybyave my doc apt today to see wat goin on w me..on a crazy note, my husbands 21 yr old son and his gf announced yesterday that they r pregnant.(not happy at all) they live w my dh mom..lazy and soo dnt need a baby and apparently they were ttc cuz she had her implant removed..so my dh is gona b a grandpa... and his 18yr old sone just moved in w us yesterday..he been livin w his mom until she up and moved to virginia..so I had to enroll him in school to finish his last yr..been sooo stressed out I cld cry..

Oh my goodness that is stressful! Definitely not the news we expected to hear, which I'm sure you feel the same x100! What a blow that dh's son announced :hugs: hope things start turning around for you, sounds like you have a lot on your plate! You know we're always here to listen if you've gotta vent!

Thanks girl..im hopin things turn around..but I noticed about an hr ago, lots of ewcm and pain on my left side! Omg I am certain I am ovulating! Holy moses!!! Best thing to happen in months..just hopin I still in..we dtd day before yesterday..and will try n get him again this eve...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->