6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

But on the same note, how weird will that be? My dh havin a baby and grandbaby born same yr? Ugghhh

Thanks girl..im hopin things turn around..but I noticed about an hr ago, lots of ewcm and pain on my left side! Omg I am certain I am ovulating! Holy moses!!! Best thing to happen in months..just hopin I still in..we dtd day before yesterday..and will try n get him again this eve...:)

Hey Momma - so sorry about that news but it looks like you are fertile right now so hop to it!!! I really hope your cycle sorts itself out soon ..... you will have news of your own soon enough ! so glad you posted today :):flower:

Hi ladies....sorry I been Mia today...we took little one to see the fireworks tonight so had to kill ALOT of time hanging around as it didn't makes sense to go home and then back out again tonight...

Wow mommaplus.....strange - I have been thi k of you today....I told myself I would come home and ask if you were ok on the thread....Yaye sounds like you are o-ing...:happydance:
Sorry about the stressful situation you have going on there...totally get that your quite peeved about hubby's son...hope thier new arrive makes them both step up to the plate and turn there lives around for the better ....HOPFULLY they can get a place of there own now eh.
Good luck for this cycle Hun got my fingers crossed for you.:flower:

Natalie...Yaye looks like you got your ticker up and running there.woohoo...:happydance:
So I didn't quite get it with your per earlier...have the doctors confirmed your hgc yet?....
Looking forward to your next post so I can catch up properly lol...:thumbup:

Meg...yeah think your right...10 dpo would be a great place to start but then again why string yet the "am I -arnt I?" ...12 dpo is when you got your last lines right- so it makes sense to start then I think..:thumbup:
I totes hope you win the challenge lol...
MAJOUR fingers crossed for you meg.:flower:
T minus three days till testing then is it?

Hi talia....good luck with your scan tmr....I hope little bean co-operates this time lol and shows her cute little face so mommy can get a nice picture this time.:thumbup:
Ha ha I say she...who knows eh.:)

Barbs just incase you may have checked in....hope your having a great time we miss you.:)

Well afm...the cm is CRAAAAZY here...woop woop.
Bd-ing is in full swing....althoe may I add....why oh why do I always get the urge to cough when my legs are dangling up in the air...it's either that or I sneeze he he he...
Not a pretty sight lmao...
Start my opks tmr...hope I o at cd 12 again...fx.
Had some EVIL pains "down there " today...like the sharpest of cramps ever...I hope it's not a bad thing...it feels like cervix is having a dam party of her own up there...and oh boy I have a few heart stopping moments when she starts! Lol...like stop what your doing and try not to yell kind of pains...:dohh:

The word "baby making" is forbidden this cycle....we have desided that saying it seems to put pressure on us and things can "sometimes" get alittle awkward...
We want it to be fun again so the word is now Not be to be spoken of - well untill I'm atleast "somthing" dpo anyways...lol

So tmr I am dreading it....I have our lil Neffews birthday party...I thought I would have been going with our new baby this time...it was a big deal at Xmas as he is having "quite " the party and he told me he was looking forward to our new baby coming...heart breaking...
I know nothing will be said but I just know I will have those "sympathy " looks and I really don't know if I can actually deal with that....
May even have a glass of wine before I go so it dosent suck as much!...
It'll probably work out fine tho.i hope .
I have found this week ok but I am having out of the blue breakdowns...not good....
This evening we sat down at a table next to a lovely couple with a 6week old baby girl...so adorable...was totally fine...but then out of nowhere I had to make way to the loo and when I got there I wept so bad...
This is horrible bc...I sort if feel fine...I have been holding up relatively well really but these little outbursts are the clinchers...
I suppose it dosent help that I am sooo tired...
Which talking of btw is where I am off to now! He he....bed is my destiny tonight bed is my mission and bed is my friend!lol....and bed is where I would love to be all dam day tmr...but hay ho ...that's not what will happen so get over that I must.lol...
Ill just have to settle for bed tonight and sleep I will!...he he he...

So ladies I hope all is well and I look forward to catching up better tmr...will be back to tell of my first opk...:thumbup:

Night night all.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Wow..all u girls have been busy(getting busy hopefully ) haha...so on tge topic earlier about my dh son and gf bein prego, well she went to doc today and is 12wks preg! Then I got a slap in the face wen I heard tgey were goin to name there baby girl sophie..that hurt..thats wat me and dh wanted to name our girl..it seems so wrong. Idk wat to do..weird if my dh has a baby and grand baby in same darn yr..not to mention we cant have two sophies..uggghhh all this has me such a wreck.

Wow..all u girls have been busy(getting busy hopefully ) haha...so on tge topic earlier about my dh son and gf bein prego, well she went to doc today and is 12wks preg! Then I got a slap in the face wen I heard tgey were goin to name there baby girl sophie..that hurt..thats wat me and dh wanted to name our girl..it seems so wrong. Idk wat to do..weird if my dh has a baby and grand baby in same darn yr..not to mention we cant have two sophies..uggghhh all this has me such a wreck.

Hi momma...:hugs: I'm so sorry you are having to go through this love.
And taking the name Sophie is not nice at all.:hugs:
Is there anyway you can discuss this with your brother...
I hope they have a boy now so they don't take your name away from you and dh.:thumbup:
And 12weeks! Wow how can she not know?....or maybe she did but didn't want to say anything.:shrug:
Hang in there Hun ...:hugs:...
Anymore on the signs you may ovulating?....don't worry too much about baby's born around same yr...maybe they could grow together...I know it must seem kind of wierd to you...my oh has a nefew the same age and they get on great...althoe people do look at them strange when they explain the situation lol...

Oh and look at it this way...if she is 12 wks already then at least they have to buckle up sooner and find a place sooner than you thought.:thumbup:
Hope your ok momma:hugs:

I was called by the doctor to come in there test was negative and mine this morning was barley visable at 25miu she wants to do another and a abdominal examination she said i might need to go to hospital omg i'm scared i'm waiting to be seen now xxx

I was called by the doctor to come in there test was negative and mine this morning was barley visable at 25miu she wants to do another and a abdominal examination she said i might need to go to hospital omg i'm scared i'm waiting to be seen now xxx

Oh no...Natalie...:hugs:
I'm so sorry this is happening.:(
I hope they get to the bottom of this at the doctors for you .let us know how you go love.
Ill be thinking of you nat.:thumbup:

Hi ladies....sorry I been Mia today...we took little one to see the fireworks tonight so had to kill ALOT of time hanging around as it didn't makes sense to go home and then back out again tonight...

Meg...yeah think your right...10 dpo would be a great place to start but then again why string yet the "am I -arnt I?" ...12 dpo is when you got your last lines right- so it makes sense to start then I think..:thumbup:
I totes hope you win the challenge lol...
MAJOUR fingers crossed for you meg.:flower:
T minus three days till testing then is it?

Well afm...the cm is CRAAAAZY here...woop woop.
Bd-ing is in full swing....althoe may I add....why oh why do I always get the urge to cough when my legs are dangling up in the air...it's either that or I sneeze he he he...
Not a pretty sight lmao...
Start my opks tmr...hope I o at cd 12 again...fx.
Had some EVIL pains "down there " today...like the sharpest of cramps ever...I hope it's not a bad thing...it feels like cervix is having a dam party of her own up there...and oh boy I have a few heart stopping moments when she starts! Lol...like stop what your doing and try not to yell kind of pains...:dohh:

The word "baby making" is forbidden this cycle....we have desided that saying it seems to put pressure on us and things can "sometimes" get alittle awkward...
We want it to be fun again so the word is now Not be to be spoken of - well untill I'm atleast "somthing" dpo anyways...lol

So tmr I am dreading it....I have our lil Neffews birthday party...I thought I would have been going with our new baby this time...it was a big deal at Xmas as he is having "quite " the party and he told me he was looking forward to our new baby coming...heart breaking...
I know nothing will be said but I just know I will have those "sympathy " looks and I really don't know if I can actually deal with that....
May even have a glass of wine before I go so it dosent suck as much!...
It'll probably work out fine tho.i hope .
I have found this week ok but I am having out of the blue breakdowns...not good....
This evening we sat down at a table next to a lovely couple with a 6week old baby girl...so adorable...was totally fine...but then out of nowhere I had to make way to the loo and when I got there I wept so bad...
This is horrible bc...I sort if feel fine...I have been holding up relatively well really but these little outbursts are the clinchers...
I suppose it dosent help that I am sooo tired...
Which talking of btw is where I am off to now! He he....bed is my destiny tonight bed is my mission and bed is my friend!lol....and bed is where I would love to be all dam day tmr...but hay ho ...that's not what will happen so get over that I must.lol...
Ill just have to settle for bed tonight and sleep I will!...he he he...

So ladies I hope all is well and I look forward to catching up better tmr...will be back to tell of my first opk...:thumbup:

Night night all.:flower:

Nat I'm sorry you had such a tough day. You are such a strong woman and are allowed to have moments like that. Especially as you are reminded of your loss right now. Xx I hope you are feeling a bit better today and that the birthday party is better than you expect. :hugs:

Sounds like you are gearing up and starting those OPK with bding on the mind Haha. That is great that you have so much cm too!!! Mine has tapered off since O a bit. We will see ......

Natalie I am very sorry this is happening. I had a similar experience... Bfp and then they were getting lighter and went to docs and tested negative. AF showed with a vengeance the next day. I really hope this isn't happening for you xx let us know how you are

Momma that is just lousy I am sorry. Did DH son know that was a baby name you were going to use? If not what bad luck. It is ok though they may have a boy and if not there are so many lovely names out there for that sweet baby to be xx:hugs:

Can someone tell me I am dumb to say I am out at 8dpo? I was feeling silly yesterday and bfn on cheapie at 7 dpo. No idea why I did that but still disappointing lol. I will wait till at least Friday.

She said chemical and i used my other clearblue digi came back not pregnant i have my blood test later and have beeb told to expect a bleed in the next few days :'( xx

Can someone tell me I am dumb to say I am out at 8dpo? I was feeling silly yesterday and bfn on cheapie at 7 dpo. No idea why I did that but still disappointing lol. I will wait till at least Friday.

He he he....ahhh meg your not dumb...just impatient! Lmao...

Good luck for Friday ...:thumbup:

She said chemical and i used my other clearblue digi came back not pregnant i have my blood test later and have beeb told to expect a bleed in the next few days :'( xx

So sorry to hear this love...I hope af Hurrys herself along so it's not a drawn out process.and you can move on.
Big hugs to you nat.:hugs:

Cd 10 and i am gearing up already...by the looks of it I may have my positive opk by Friday! :happydance:

Here's my tests...
My 7.30 pm is the wet one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5

Very sorry Natalie. I went through the exact same thing in June and the way I am trying to look at it is that hey I finally got a bfp after a year, and it will probably happen again soon. So I am keeping hopeful. I was also glad or happened so early so AF could just show and I could move on. It took me a few days to process what had happened. Best of luck on your next cycle. Xo

Cd 10 and i am gearing up already...by the looks of it I may have my positive opk by Friday! :happydance:

Here's my tests...
My 7.30 pm is the wet one.

Woot woot!!! Get in that bed and hump like rabbits!! Lol good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->