6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

So I had my big interview today. It seemed
To go pretty well and they said I should hear in 2-3 weeks which seems like a long time! What a long process this has been. Anyways so fingers crossed. I still don't know if they have actual positions open or if they are creating a pool of qualified applicants. We will see

To go pretty well and they said I should hear in 2-3 weeks which seems like a long time! What a long process this has been. Anyways so fingers crossed. I still don't know if they have actual positions open or if they are creating a pool of qualified applicants. We will see

:happydance: hay good luck meg...hopefully the next two weeks go fast for you:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

:happydance: hay good luck meg...hopefully the next two weeks go fast for you:thumbup:

Thanks Nat. Hope you're having a great day xx:hugs:

Natalie hope you are doing ok.... Thinking of you. Some people don't think a chemical is a big deal. I used to be one of those people until I had one. I understand how difficult it is. I bet you will get a sticky bean very quickly! Xx

I'm doing ok better than yesterday, i was really upset when i saw blood this morning and it seems to be in full flow and i'm not in much pain, today will be cd1 for me right? Thank you my family have been very supportive and oh is feeling just the same as me so i have brought him to stay at my mams with me so hes not alone xx

I'm doing ok better than yesterday, i was really upset when i saw blood this morning and it seems to be in full flow and i'm not in much pain, today will be cd1 for me right? Thank you my family have been very supportive and oh is feeling just the same as me so i have brought him to stay at my mams with me so hes not alone xx

Hi Natalie :hugs:...I'm glad af hasn't been drawn out for you love:thumbup:
I'm glad your family is being a good support for you too and I think that was a good idea taking your oh with you :thumbup:....it's good to be together at these times love.
Again I am so sorry your having to go through this nat...
You try and take things easy ok.:hugs:

Natalie so sorry for your loss but it sounds like you have a good support system and you have us too! :hugs: Your rainbow will come soon!

I had a strange thing happen this morning that is kind of upsetting - went pee and there was bright pink streaks on TP... usually this is exactly what I get when AF is coming (like same day, within an hour or two...); I was like WTF - AF isnt due until Tuesday or so... I have never had this ever. So then DH wanted to BD and I was hesitant but I did anyways and afterwards I went to see if there was actual blood - still pink streaks but no blood. I checked once more before work and there was nothing there. I think AF is coming super early and this has never happened to me before... I always get AF two weeks after my positive OPK which would be Mon/Tues next week. I am technically about 9DPO..... My boobs are pretty sore as they sometimes are at this point, maybe a little early but not really. I have a little bit of cramping but nothing severe.... I dont really know what to think. I guess I will just see if AF shows... I felt hopeful after the pink cm earlier this week but now I dont anymore. I think I am out.

Glad you are doing better. I was lucky and AF showed quickly for me too... Yep you are CD1 hun. Give yourself some time to feel like yourself and then onto this cycle for you :) FX

I don't wanna toot the implantation horn but it could be. I agree it seems very strange for AF to come by so early! Hope it stays at bay and when you test it proves that :witch: wrong! I wouldn't count myself out just yet! Keep us updated

I don't wanna toot the implantation horn but it could be. I agree it seems very strange for AF to come by so early! Hope it stays at bay and when you test it proves that :witch: wrong! I wouldn't count myself out just yet! Keep us updated

I will for sure, thanks Talia. Hope you are bean are doing great :)

Well TMI but I just went #2 which usually shows me the status of AF and there was nothing there. I am having lots of really sharp pains down there too. Nothing like AF cramps but stilllllllll not getting hopes up. its actually painful!!

Edit: well its been another few hours and still nothing there. I cant help but symptom spot now... blahh I hope it is not AF coming early!

Well TMI but I just went #2 which usually shows me the status of AF and there was nothing there. I am having lots of really sharp pains down there too. Nothing like AF cramps but stilllllllll not getting hopes up. its actually painful!!

Edit: well its been another few hours and still nothing there. I cant help but symptom spot now... blahh I hope it is not AF coming early!

Hi meg...:flower:
This is a difficult one really...it could be good signs...it's kind of a strange one really .:thumbup:
I've had them pains before but not so near af...more early on like.
I really don't know what to say about this one...all I can say is I hope that dam slut stays away.
AUNT FLOW if you can hear me you witch you are NOT welcome ok! Lol

So your 9dpo today meg?....are you testing tmr?....have you caved today? Lol

Hey ladies!! Cd10 here!! Would you call this a positive opk???? We bd last night...hopefully we will get another chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies!! Cd10 here!! Would you call this a positive opk???? We bd last night...hopefully we will get another chance

As long as they are at least equal in darkness then yes it's positive! Get in bed Ashley!

This is a difficult one really...it could be good signs...it's kind of a strange one really .:thumbup:
I really don't know what to say about this one...all I can say is I hope that dam slut stays away.

Yep only 9dpo. I checked again and there was another streak but much darker. Not pink at all now, more brown with a tinge of red to it. No clue what the fack is going on. Yes I did cave and bfn of course. That was pointless at 9dpo....regardless if AF is coming or not lol. I feel like this is probably AF. :(. We will see what the morning brings.

Yep only 9dpo. I checked again and there was another streak but much darker. Not pink at all now, more brown with a tinge of red to it. No clue what the fack is going on. Yes I did cave and bfn of course. That was pointless at 9dpo....regardless if AF is coming or not lol. I feel like this is probably AF. :(. We will see what the morning brings.

Hi meg...you say it's more browny now...hmmmm to me that sounds as tho it's old -ish blood...could be implantation Hun.well lets hope so anyway...:flower:

Meg I also worry that it could be a sign of Infection...sorry I bring this up but I had to suggest it just Incase...it's only that I have heard about this a few times that's all...it's probably nothing tho.:thumbup:
I'd say see how the next 3/4 days go and stick to your plan with testing and hopefully we see your bfp in a few days.:thumbup: MAJOUR fingers crossed for you meg...I want this soo bad for you :thumbup:

Hope your ok love...and don't be worrying ok...positive vibes ok :thumbup: :)

Hayyyy Ashley :flower:
I'd say that is almost positive :thumbup:
If it gets lighter then maybe you missed it by a couple of hours...not to worry tho sounds like you covered well :flower:
Whe do you plan to test? What dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"