6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey ladies!! Cd10 here!! Would you call this a positive opk???? We bd last night...hopefully we will get another chance

Hayyyy Ashley :flower:
I'd say that is almost positive :thumbup:
If it gets lighter then maybe you missed it by a couple of hours...not to worry tho sounds like you covered well :flower:
Whe do you plan to test? What dpo?

:) :) :) xxx

Tomorrow! Hahahahaha I kid I kid..... I have a ton of tests though....so maybe at 8dpo just for shits and giggles! Haha have you got your opks in yet????

A little better i've laid in bed all evening watching tv keeping my mind busy, had a bit of a meltdown moment earlier but i'll get passed it, its wierd a week tomorrow i got my first positive xx

Hey ladies!! Cd10 here!! Would you call this a positive opk???? We bd last night...hopefully we will get another chance

Hayyyy Ashley :flower:
I'd say that is almost positive :thumbup:
If it gets lighter then maybe you missed it by a couple of hours...not to worry tho sounds like you covered well :flower:
Whe do you plan to test? What dpo?

Tomorrow! Hahahahaha I kid I kid..... I have a ton of tests though....so maybe at 8dpo just for shits and giggles! Haha have you got your opks in yet????

He he he...
Yep got my opks ...fank gawsh they came just in time.phew.
It's almost positive today so I'm hoping its tmr.:thumbup:
Looks like we are more or less the same timing here love.yaye.
I'm not going to test till 10 dpo this time...it's really getting to me how many flaming negatives I am getting...and last cycle I had a evap that looked like it could have been a bfp...really kicked me in the teath...booooo...lol
Hope you are well ash...:thumbup:

A little better i've laid in bed all evening watching tv keeping my mind busy, had a bit of a meltdown moment earlier but i'll get passed it, its wierd a week tomorrow i got my first positive xx

So glad your ok nat.:flower:
Having a good rest is just what you need too...
And as for your mini melt down you are entitled to do that Hun of course.you have to process this In Your own way ...
Good thing you are trying to keep your mind of things too...do you watch big bro?
So it's the weekend tmr ...do you have anything planned nat?...recon you deserve a nice beer me dear..:thumbup:

You take care love ok...:flower:

So glad your ok nat.:flower:
Having a good rest is just what you need too...
And as for your mini melt down you are entitled to do that Hun of course.you have to process this In Your own way ...
Good thing you are trying to keep your mind of things too...do you watch big bro?
So it's the weekend tmr ...do you have anything planned nat?...recon you deserve a nice beer me dear..:thumbup:

You take care love ok...:flower:

Totally agree with everything Nat said. :) lots of rest and down time to recoup. You will feel better very soon xx:hugs:

Well TMI but I just went #2 which usually shows me the status of AF and there was nothing there. I am having lots of really sharp pains down there too. Nothing like AF cramps but stilllllllll not getting hopes up. its actually painful!!

Edit: well its been another few hours and still nothing there. I cant help but symptom spot now... blahh I hope it is not AF coming early!

Hi meg...:flower:
This is a difficult one really...it could be good signs...it's kind of a strange one really .:thumbup:
I've had them pains before but not so near af...more early on like.
I really don't know what to say about this one...all I can say is I hope that dam slut stays away.
AUNT FLOW if you can hear me you witch you are NOT welcome ok! Lol

So your 9dpo today meg?....are you testing tmr?....have you caved today? Lol

Yep only 9dpo. I checked again and there was another streak but much darker. Not pink at all now, more brown with a tinge of red to it. No clue what the fack is going on. Yes I did cave and bfn of course. That was pointless at 9dpo....regardless if AF is coming or not lol. I feel like this is probably AF. :(. We will see what the morning brings.

Hi meg...you say it's more browny now...hmmmm to me that sounds as tho it's old -ish blood...could be implantation Hun.well lets hope so anyway...:flower:

Meg I also worry that it could be a sign of Infection...sorry I bring this up but I had to suggest it just Incase...it's only that I have heard about this a few times that's all...it's probably nothing tho.:thumbup:
I'd say see how the next 3/4 days go and stick to your plan with testing and hopefully we see your bfp in a few days.:thumbup: MAJOUR fingers crossed for you meg...I want this soo bad for you :thumbup:

Hope your ok love...and don't be worrying ok...positive vibes ok :thumbup: :)

Thanks Nat. I have never heard of that being a sign of infection before hmmm I will see how the next day or two go. If this is AF I expect she will be here by the time I wake up! Xx

Well TMI but I just went #2 which usually shows me the status of AF and there was nothing there. I am having lots of really sharp pains down there too. Nothing like AF cramps but stilllllllll not getting hopes up. its actually painful!!

Edit: well its been another few hours and still nothing there. I cant help but symptom spot now... blahh I hope it is not AF coming early!

Hi meg...:flower:
This is a difficult one really...it could be good signs...it's kind of a strange one really .:thumbup:
I've had them pains before but not so near af...more early on like.
I really don't know what to say about this one...all I can say is I hope that dam slut stays away.
AUNT FLOW if you can hear me you witch you are NOT welcome ok! Lol

So your 9dpo today meg?....are you testing tmr?....have you caved today? Lol

Yep only 9dpo. I checked again and there was another streak but much darker. Not pink at all now, more brown with a tinge of red to it. No clue what the fack is going on. Yes I did cave and bfn of course. That was pointless at 9dpo....regardless if AF is coming or not lol. I feel like this is probably AF. :(. We will see what the morning brings.

Hi meg...you say it's more browny now...hmmmm to me that sounds as tho it's old -ish blood...could be implantation Hun.well lets hope so anyway...:flower:

Meg I also worry that it could be a sign of Infection...sorry I bring this up but I had to suggest it just Incase...it's only that I have heard about this a few times that's all...it's probably nothing tho.:thumbup:
I'd say see how the next 3/4 days go and stick to your plan with testing and hopefully we see your bfp in a few days.:thumbup: MAJOUR fingers crossed for you meg...I want this soo bad for you :thumbup:

Hope your ok love...and don't be worrying ok...positive vibes ok :thumbup: :)

Thanks Nat. I have never heard of that being a sign of infection before hmmm I will see how the next day or two go. If this is AF I expect she will be here by the time I wake up! Xx

I hope she's not meg.:thumbup:

Hi ladies c12 here....so my opk was almost positive yesterday...but this mornings is so light it's barley there.:(
I'm really worried I May have missed my surge.:(
I don't see how as I get really strong o pains every month WITHOUT fail....and I have had none so far so I am hoping I haven't missed my surge.grrrrr so confusing.

Ok so this is quite annoying as oh is on his shift work and he is very tired when he gets home and barly has the energy to bd...(sorry tmi)
The other night we had a small barney over ttc...he said that we can't always get the timing right ESPECIALY as he is super tired...I got quite upset with him.
I felt like he was almost sabotaging this cycle.:(
I told him how ii felt but he seemed quite cold about it ...it left me in a moment of panik.:(
The very thought of a cycle waisted makes me feel horrid.
I understand how tired he is but so times I feel like I am putting more into this than he is...
I explained that we both have to be in the 100 % not one more than the other...
I feel so crap right now about this.
I just hope that he can still be on board with me tonight when he gets home.he won't be happy my opk isn't positive yet lol
Men eh! You can't win...they're never happy...you get the ones that complain about the lack of a sex life the low and behold some that complain of too much.ha ha ...wth.

I feel like history is repeating itself again...that maybe I won't get pregnant again for a VERY long time :(
I don't know if I can do that again :(
And not only do I feel like this I feel stuck at the same time- I can't even ask the doctor why this is isn't happening again as there is nothing more they will do for us :(
All I can do is wait till after Xmas and then if I am not pregnant by then I can atleast push for a private clinic -somwhere!
There's no way we can afford it this side of Xmas...boooo.

Oh well it is what it is I suppose....

Sorry girls I don't mean to be down down on here.
I hope you are all well me dears...:flower:

I hope you havent missed the surge nat, i would be frustrated aswell if i was you, i hope it doesnt get to the point of having to go private.

I am doing ok i dont feel like doing much this weekend maybe just relax with oh.
Feeling a bit hurt that a week today i was so happy i thought i was going to be a mum and today its been taken away from me xxx

I hope you havent missed the surge nat, i would be frustrated aswell if i was you, i hope it doesnt get to the point of having to go private.

I am doing ok i dont feel like doing much this weekend maybe just relax with oh.
Feeling a bit hurt that a week today i was so happy i thought i was going to be a mum and today its been taken away from me xxx

Big :hug: to you nat.
I know it must be horrible for you today.
Glad you and oh are going to be together for the weekend...it's so important for you both to be together right now.:thumbup:
Why does this happen to the best of us eh.
It makes me sick to think people out there take something so precious for granted when women like us all on here yearn for it so much.:(
You will get your rainbow Hun I just know it.:thumbup:
And hopefully soon.:flower:

I know its horrible, some people make me sick i know a few people that dont deserve their children.

On a plus note i concieved first try and i didnt think i would, the doctor gave me so many reasons to why it didnt work i wish i knew what they were xxx

I also had a message of a friend my mum had contacted her in hope that i'd feel comfortated if a few of my friends new and she messaged me about how sorry she was etc and in the next message started telling me about the scan she had had the day i found out about the chemical she told me she was 10 weeks pregnant and on the end she said 'i know you probably dont want to hear about this' confused to why she would tell me if she knew i wouldnt want to hear about it, clearly she isnt going to be any comfort to me xxx

Hi ladies c12 here....so my opk was almost positive yesterday...but this mornings is so light it's barley there.:(
I'm really worried I May have missed my surge.:(
I don't see how as I get really strong o pains every month WITHOUT fail....and I have had none so far so I am hoping I haven't missed my surge.grrrrr so confusing.

Ok so this is quite annoying as oh is on his shift work and he is very tired when he gets home and barly has the energy to bd...(sorry tmi)
The other night we had a small barney over ttc...he said that we can't always get the timing right ESPECIALY as he is super tired...I got quite upset with him.
I felt like he was almost sabotaging this cycle.:(
I told him how ii felt but he seemed quite cold about it ...it left me in a moment of panik.:(
The very thought of a cycle waisted makes me feel horrid.
I understand how tired he is but so times I feel like I am putting more into this than he is...
I explained that we both have to be in the 100 % not one more than the other...
I feel so crap right now about this.
I just hope that he can still be on board with me tonight when he gets home.he won't be happy my opk isn't positive yet lol
Men eh! You can't win...they're never happy...you get the ones that complain about the lack of a sex life the low and behold some that complain of too much.ha ha ...wth.

I feel like history is repeating itself again...that maybe I won't get pregnant again for a VERY long time :(
I don't know if I can do that again :(
And not only do I feel like this I feel stuck at the same time- I can't even ask the doctor why this is isn't happening again as there is nothing more they will do for us :(
All I can do is wait till after Xmas and then if I am not pregnant by then I can atleast push for a private clinic -somwhere!
There's no way we can afford it this side of Xmas...boooo.

Oh well it is what it is I suppose....

Sorry girls I don't mean to be down down on here.
I hope you are all well me dears...:flower:

Hey Nat.. don't let it bug you so much - I have been there more than a few times - worried I have tossed out a month and sometimes I have! We cant always get it perfect, and arguing never helps get the BD'ing done... I have learned this too. Try your best to BD, but not because you "have" to. If you have BD a couple of times in recent days then you are still in! I say try today and/or tomorrow and you will be in the 2ww :) Did you feel O pains this week?

I also had a message of a friend my mum had contacted her in hope that i'd feel comfortated if a few of my friends new and she messaged me about how sorry she was etc and in the next message started telling me about the scan she had had the day i found out about the chemical she told me she was 10 weeks pregnant and on the end she said 'i know you probably dont want to hear about this' confused to why she would tell me if she knew i wouldnt want to hear about it, clearly she isnt going to be any comfort to me xxx

Thats kind of awful Natalie... I am really surprised your friend would think it was appropriate to tell you about that at a time like this.. she should have waited awhile.... I am sorry Natalie! That is just not nice :( You are strong though... Enjoy your weekend in with DH :) You need some down time and to regroup :) :hugs:

Well ladies... 10DPO today.
the light spotting is still going on this morning - no blood yet. WTF is happening here.... I so hope this is IB but at the same time, i cant help but really feel like it is AF playing stupid games with me.
If AF doesnt show by the time i leave work today, I will pick up FRER on the way home for tomorrow morning...

Ladies I agree with Meg about the advice about bd'ing and your inconsiderate friend! Either way Nat you're still in and Natalie you will get thru this rough patch and get your sticky bfp soon!

Hope AF stays away and we get to wake up a nice piccy of the frer, hopefully double-pinky!

Ladies I agree with Meg about the advice about bd'ing and your inconsiderate friend! Either way Nat you're still in and Natalie you will get thru this rough patch and get your sticky bfp soon!

Hope AF stays away and we get to wake up a nice piccy of the frer, hopefully double-pinky!

lol I hope so too bahhh!!! Still nada going on but very faint spotting...

Man this 2ww is torture between hoping for a BFP and this new job lmao this sucks!!! I think if one of them happens I will be less dissapointed about the other LOL

Man this 2ww is torture between hoping for a BFP and this new job lmao this sucks!!! I think if one of them happens I will be less dissapointed about the other LOL

Hi meg :)
Sorry about the spotting love...it must be really annoying for you.im with talia and I hope your get your double pinkys in the morning.:thumbup:
Thankyou for your advice earlier too...that really helped tonnes...I get kind of frustrated at oh as I realise he isn't as invested as I am but he dosnt realise how much difference a day can make in the "crucial" timing of things lol...

Afm my dam opk is still negative...fak!
I have No clue as to what is happening here.i mean...have I an egg or what? He he he...
I will have to go by my temping this month if there is no o pains or positive opk...I just fear I have missed my surge during the night whilst asleep. Big fat thumbs down to that!
If I have o'd I am 1 dpo...if I havnt I am fak knows dpo...lmao :dohh:

So like I say it is what it is I suppose...only the matter of already too much time waiting away will tell.:dohh:

So did you get your frer today meg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back