6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Butterflywolf did you have baba...I guess so...hope you and baby are well and babba letting mommy get her sleep love...drop us a line...how did it all go?

:) :) :) xxx

Man this 2ww is torture between hoping for a BFP and this new job lmao this sucks!!! I think if one of them happens I will be less dissapointed about the other LOL

Hi meg :)
Sorry about the spotting love...it must be really annoying for you.im with talia and I hope your get your double pinkys in the morning.:thumbup:
Thankyou for your advice earlier too...that really helped tonnes...I get kind of frustrated at oh as I realise he isn't as invested as I am but he dosnt realise how much difference a day can make in the "crucial" timing of things lol...

Afm my dam opk is still negative...fak!
I have No clue as to what is happening here.i mean...have I an egg or what? He he he...
I will have to go by my temping this month if there is no o pains or positive opk...I just fear I have missed my surge during the night whilst asleep. Big fat thumbs down to that!
If I have o'd I am 1 dpo...if I havnt I am fak knows dpo...lmao :dohh:

So like I say it is what it is I suppose...only the matter of already too much time waiting away will tell.:dohh:

So did you get your frer today meg?

Hi Nat. So sorry your opks have been so confusing. Been there many times ugh!! Good that you are temping too so that you have another method. Do you usually O around the same time every month or does it vary? Just try t bd every other day and you won't have to worry about coverage xx. Hope you're doing well today!

Butterflywolf did you have baba...I guess so...hope you and baby are well and babba letting mommy get her sleep love...drop us a line...how did it all go?

I've been wondering about her too! Hope she and baby are doing great.

Well ladies sorry to disappoint but bfn this morning at about 11 dpo. Barely any spotting I have no clue what's happening. I feel less confident that it could be IB now but I guess it could still be early. Most women don't get a bfp until a few days after IB. But who knows. AF due Tuesday or so. I wonder if I should even bother with the other FRER or just wait.

Hmm it's still not too late and the spotting is lessening... There's still hope! Save your frer for tomorrow or tues if you can!

Hmm it's still not too late and the spotting is lessening... There's still hope! Save your frer for tomorrow or tues if you can!

I will try to save for tomorrow night or Monday morning.... Bah!

Well ladies sorry to disappoint but bfn this morning at about 11 dpo. Barely any spotting I have no clue what's happening. I feel less confident that it could be IB now but I guess it could still be early. Most women don't get a bfp until a few days after IB. But who knows. AF due Tuesday or so. I wonder if I should even bother with the other FRER or just wait.

O try not to get dwn.. its still very early! Ur not out til af shows!

Ok ladies need some help and thoughts..I have 26-28 day cycles...but last month I started af one wk early. No clue y...well today is day 28 of my cycle..no af!! But wats odd is 7 days ago ( to the day) I spotted for like an hr and that was all...but I cld have swore I was havin o pains only days ago? So wat ya think I shall do? Shld I not consider myself late til I am more than 14 days past the day I think I oed? Or shld I go off today since I never have cycles longer than 28 days and today is day 28?? Wats is ur opinion?

Here are my ovulation tests for the past 3 days....the last 2 are yesterday and today.....how many days can you get positives?!?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
Ok ladies need some help and thoughts..I have 26-28 day cycles...but last month I started af one wk early. No clue y...well today is day 28 of my cycle..no af!! But wats odd is 7 days ago ( to the day) I spotted for like an hr and that was all...but I cld have swore I was havin o pains only days ago? So wat ya think I shall do? Shld I not consider myself late til I am more than 14 days past the day I think I oed? Or shld I go off today since I never have cycles longer than 28 days and today is day 28?? Wats is ur opinion?

Momma do you use opks?? If not I would go off your usual cycle length. My cycles are usually 28 days too but since I use OPKs it's earlier to tell for me! Your spotting one week ago could have been IB.... Have you tested at all yet?

O try not to get dwn.. its still very early! Ur not out til af shows!

Thanks - fingers crossed just hard to feel optimistic with a bfn unfortunately. Pretty sure this spotting was random although if that's the case I am now worried something else is going on as I have never had this before.

Here are my ovulation tests for the past 3 days....the last 2 are yesterday and today.....how many days can you get positives?!?!?!

Hey Ashley. Just go off of the first one. That seems to be the rule of thumb. Once you get your first positive stop testing and count 2 days after positive as 1dpo I am pretty sure :). Get bd'ing!

Momma do you use opks?? If not I would go off your usual cycle length. My cycles are usually 28 days too but since I use OPKs it's earlier to tell for me! Your spotting one week ago could have been IB.... Have you tested at all yet?

Believe or not no...lol I havent tested at all..I dnt even have any in the house..lol no clue y, just been soooo preoocupied w all thats been goin on I have really not paid much attention..but I do, know my last af was july 21, which puts af due today..no cramps or anything as of now..think I shld get a test and take one tomorrow or just wait a few more days?

Oh
Aides I ams oooo depressed my opks still isn't positive...I. Don't think I have o'd nor do I think I will this has never happend to me before :(

Brb with pics of my opks....

Oh
Aides I ams oooo depressed my opks still isn't positive...I. Don't think I have o'd nor do I think I will this has never happend to me before :(

Brb with pics of my opks....

Nat that is really unlikely you probably just missed your surge! You are prob 1dpo today? It's very unlikely that you missed O Hun :hugs:

Believe or not no...lol I havent tested at all..I dnt even have any in the house..lol no clue y, just been soooo preoocupied w all thats been goin on I have really not paid much attention..but I do, know my last af was july 21, which puts af due today..no cramps or anything as of now..think I shld get a test and take one tomorrow or just wait a few more days?

Wow impressive! Test you crazy woman! Haha :happydance:

So here are my tests....it looks like cd 11 was almost positive...but it's not quite the you see...

Even my chart is looking quite dodgy...:( :cry:

I had the Ewcm yesterday and a temp rise this morning so it looks some what fishy but again....I have had NO Signs of o what so ever.
I am going to have to tough this one out untill I either get a positive opk or just hope that maybe we covers ok if I missed my surge...I'd rather that I missed it. Than the thought of no o at all...:(
I will post a pic of my chart too next post.:thumbup:
Hope all you wonderful ladies are ok and well me dears.:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
And here is my chart.:thumbup:
EDIT: this cart is completely different looking to all my others...it's all over the place!...and don't be fooled by the temp rise...I think that is because ei have had a sore throat for the past 3 days so my temp is a little higher than usual.
The Ewcm is the ONLY indicator that o was or is or has loomed...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies...well I managed to have a catch up now....
Meg I am so sorry about the bfn this morning ...and sorry too about the spotting...wow it's a strange one isn't it....I did have this thought meg...and I am reluctant too say bc I don't want to dash hopes but as a friend I can't hold it back ...
I wonder about the cycst you had..they are famous for causing spotting and I worry this may your case...maybe it's still there...well worth getting it checked Hun.
Sometimes too they can cause delay in o...I. Know this is not your case but I do wonder if it's let go then "long term" it may cause problems...
I just wanted to say as a friend meg ok...:thumbup:

Hope your ok and well

Mommaplus....not sure how to advise on the o pains...the 28 day cycle - if that's your usual is what I would go by :thumbup:..... Give or take a day or two...I'd say if you are late then test test test! Lol
I hope you get that bfp.:)

Ashley I'm with meg...:thumbup:
Stop testing when you get your pos opk...then go 48 hrs from there and you are in the tww @1dpo.:thumbup: :)

Well hope you are all well :)

Hey Ladies!

I've missed all of you! Nat's been brilliant & caught me up with with everyone.

Nataliiee I'm so sorry it's a chemical...been there & it really sucks.
I think its promising that you got pregnant on your first cycle. My doctor says chemicals happen 1 in every 3 pregnancies except most woman don't know it because their periods come on time. The difference is we ladies are testing so hoping to see two lines.

Meg, I'm really sorry it doesn't seem like you're pregnant. The spotting...I wouldn't be worried about it, it can happen & not for any horrible reason. I've had mid-cycle spotting & my doctors know & not once did they suggest some thing was wrong. If you bleed every cycle then I'd say perhaps there's a hormonal issue. I was really rooting for you this cycle....I hope it happens soon.

Nat, I am not sure what to make of your OPK or your chart...it's a bit erratic. I do see however you're still quite early in your cycle...what is your average Ovulation Cycle Day? It's a good thing you're also temping. Hang in there.

AFM (tee hee just figured out what this means) I got a BLAZING positive OPK on Friday...I must post it because I've never seen a test line this dark in my LIFE....Which means today I'm 1dpo....we BD'd on Monday, Thurs, Fri, Sat....will squeeze in another today I hope.
Camping was a mixed bagage...I love camping but with a kid it's challenging. I haven't had quiet & peace in two weeks....makes me wonder if having your own kid is really better....I hope so LOL.
Tomorrow is our baby girls second birthday & I've taken off the day from work. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel but I didn't want to be at work. Depending on what side of the bed I wake up on, I might take the afternoon at a pool side to try and relax. I've been anxious all week for tomorrow.

Here's my OPK...the only two lined test that's been real in a long time LOL:
CD 15...

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads