6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

hey barb. I responded to your PM just now. That is one CRAZY OPK!!! Wow I also have never seen one like that. I bet you caught it at prime time!! Sounds like you have your BD bases covered so that is great. Oh man fingers crossed barb that a natural cycle does the trick!!

That is great that Nat caught you up on everyone.

I am clinging to any hope that the spitting could be IB. Like I said it matches so many people's experiences but In my heart I feel like i am not that lucky. I'm going to try and save my frer for tomorrow - Monday - morning. AF is due Tuesday or so. There has been no increase in spitting. No blood either it's a bit or pink and brown cm here and there. So far this morning there is nothing. So fingers crossed but I may be fighting a losing battle here. I felt good about this month with the perfect BDing we did..... But now I don't.

Xx

Nat thanks for your message. I am not sure about it being related to a cyst. Is a cyst the same thing as a fibroid? It was a fibroid that they found. My doc said there is only one and it was super tiny and shouldn't affect anything.

We will see though I hadn't considered that.....

Thank you it is positive i got pregnant first cycle actually i am pleased i know i can.

I have decided to ntnp this cycle i have my holiday i think i will miss my fertile window this cycle as i go away, opk will only be used if i get sore boobs to check then i wont be testing until af is a week late.

It looks like i have stopped bleeding so i only had a 3day bleed thats wierd xx

Nat thanks for your message. I am not sure about it being related to a cyst. Is a cyst the same thing as a fibroid? It was a fibroid that they found. My doc said there is only one and it was super tiny and shouldn't affect anything.

We will see though I hadn't considered that.....

Hi meg...:flower:
Well the fibroid is scaring...so your in the clear about what I said about a cyst...and as you say the doc says it's tiny so it will be ABSOLUTLY fine ...
I am am with you now and I don't think it could have been the issue....maybe your just having a different cycle and it's a innocent as that....like barbs says if it continues with other cycles then don't worry about it.:thumbup:

I'm sorry your feeling out meg :( but remember your not out untill that witch comes and I have my fingers tightly crossed for she dosnt. :)

:) :) :) xxx

Thank you it is positive i got pregnant first cycle actually i am pleased i know i can.

I have decided to ntnp this cycle i have my holiday i think i will miss my fertile window this cycle as i go away, opk will only be used if i get sore boobs to check then i wont be testing until af is a week late.

It looks like i have stopped bleeding so i only had a 3day bleed thats wierd xx

Hi nat I think you have a good plan there:thumbup:
And I'm glad too that the bleeding has stopped for you...it may seem a little odd that you had a short cycle but sometimes they can happen for no apparent reason...
So when do you leave for your holiday nat? Where are you going again?

Hi barbs :flower:

Wow what an opk!......that's crazy lol...:)

Sounds like you are covers well this cycle too.:happydance:

Sorry to hear about the day (tmr) looming...I hope you are able to pull yourself throught the day with little upset...but then again barb it is perfectly normall if you want to grieve Hun...
I will be thinking of you barb.:hug:

Thankyou for your advice on my opks and chart....it's been crazy here for me...
I normally o around cd 12/13 ....if my kidneys play up then a little later like cd 16/17 ....I haven't noticed anything happening like that so I am baffled...
I feel out before I even got a chance to begin....we had bd'd regardless so we are still covered anyway...

Well best of luck with the tww and I am praying real hard for your bfp barb.:thumbup:

I am going to flamingoland on the 31st and then gran canaria 28th sept both times just happen to be my fertile windows i may just catch ovulation though, but it is ok i wont stress if i miss it....well i will really haha but no bd'ing just for baby making just when we want to xxx

Allo Ladies,

I know right? I've never seen that positive of an OPK either LOL Maybe this is a good sign?! LOL I can only hope.....
We did it today too so I've really covered my basis big time.
I just hope that I'll get pregnant & can be done & over this shit....

Meg I hope that you get your positive tomorrow morning & it's not just spotting...has the spotting stopped? I PM'd you & already asked but how long did your spotting last for? Days? Or just the one day? What CD?

Well well well....ok ok I mustn't get excited yet...but I think ill have my positive by AM ...
All I need now is my o pains to confirm the opk.
I'm a happier bunny now.:flower:
Wow all that worry! - for what! What a numpty I am! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Ok ladies..do u see anything? This is not an early test..

Attachments

• IMG_20130818_141853.jpg
    IMG_20130818_141853.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
Momma I do see a plus albeit very faint. Is it a blue dye test?

Mommaplus ....frer frer frer!!!!
Wall mart! Anywhere...test test test love :)

Lol yes its a carppy blue dye..im headin up to walmart tomorrow for pink dye if af doesnt come..

It's looking real good momma...I am o n the edge of my seat for you...fx your get double pinkys on your frer tmr love :)

So I did another opk...two hrs after the almost positive one..and POW,!!! There it is woo hoo...:happydance:
Right -somebody slap me if do this again next cycle ok ladies lol
Phew I got so flaming worried...

Yaye Tuesday I am 1 dpo ...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Omg....tmi......shed loads of Ewcm.....first time EVer!....feel like I dam peed my pants ha ha...
Poor oh...he best get to work in a min he he he...
It's last chance Saloon here lmao ....wow I'm so happy we have covered perfect...
Now I can say- aaaaaaaand breath! :)

Allo Ladies,

I know right? I've never seen that positive of an OPK either LOL Maybe this is a good sign?! LOL I can only hope.....
We did it today too so I've really covered my basis big time.
I just hope that I'll get pregnant & can be done & over this shit....

Meg I hope that you get your positive tomorrow morning & it's not just spotting...has the spotting stopped? I PM'd you & already asked but how long did your spotting last for? Days? Or just the one day? What CD?

No spotting today at all yet. It was thurs fri and sat. Never any blood started pink and then went brownish. I am on cd27 today and usually have 28 day cycle or so. I estimate due on Tuesday in 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->