6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg....tmi......shed loads of Ewcm.....first time EVer!....feel like I dam peed my pants ha ha...
Poor oh...he best get to work in a min he he he...
It's last chance Saloon here lmao ....wow I'm so happy we have covered perfect...
Now I can say- aaaaaaaand breath! :)

:) :) :) xxx

Yay Nat!! Great news :). So glad you didn't miss it. Now stop worrying and get in bed lmao :happydance:

Wow nat that is a great looking opk!!! Woohooo...get in the bed woman! Haha

Well pretty sure the witch is here. Like clockwork maybe a day early who knows. I wanted to bawl but I couldn't even do that. I just lay there. Onto the next cycle right? Put in a tampon to brace myself. Ughhhhhhhh why couldn't something new have been a good sign?

Xx

So sorry that it looks like af has arrived i have no idea what any of you have been through with trying so long because i havent been but i do know you have great support here, and you will all get the bfp you all deserve xx

Well pretty sure the witch is here. Like clockwork maybe a day early who knows. I wanted to bawl but I couldn't even do that. I just lay there. Onto the next cycle right? Put in a tampon to brace myself. Ughhhhhhhh why couldn't something new have been a good sign?

Xx

Awwww im sorry bout the damn witch gettin ya..I know thats a super bummer on all levels...hang in there...its on to a new cycle for ya and positive thoughts all the way!

Meg I'm so sorry Hun. I guess you tested?!
Blurg. When will our time come?!

Nat so good to hear about the EWCM! That's great! Fish oil seriously makes a mean punch eh?!

AFM... 2dpo and that's all. I'm home today. I feel ok so far. I want to keep busy if possible and just get through today. I plan to take my book to an outdoor swimming pool today. I'll see how I continue to feel.

Meg I'm so sorry Hun. I guess you tested?!
Blurg. When will our time come?!

Nat so good to hear about the EWCM! That's great! Fish oil seriously makes a mean punch eh?!

AFM... 2dpo and that's all. I'm home today. I feel ok so far. I want to keep busy if possible and just get through today. I plan to take my book to an outdoor swimming pool today. I'll see how I continue to feel.

No I didnt test but I had some blood when i wiped and I have my telltale horrible cramps and low back pain, so I popped in a tampon before the waterfall comes. Looks like I have an FRER for this cycle.....

Enjoy your day off, a book by the pool sounds amazing...Welcome to the 2ww and I agree just try to distract yourself like usual!

I think its extra dissapointing because our coverage was fantastic.

Thanks ladies.. my plan after work is to head home to a cold glass of white wine, and watch True Blood with a heating pad.

I think once AF is done I may go booze-less this cycle, or stick to just weekends.we will see. Going to go to some yoga classes too and spend extra time on my treadmill. Maybe the de-stressing will help.

Ok so I logged in to ff..which I havent done in awhile..seems I miscounted my day..oopsie..af isnt due til wed so I am two days away still..lol but the weird thing is that I usually have af cramps the day I start..well for past 3 days I have been goin to the loo every 5 min cuz I been havin af type cramps then pow, I wake up this mornin and there gone! Im hopin the dnt return since af is in two days..and im hoping that faint pos test was a true faint pos of early bfp. Makes me feel better cuz wen I took it I was 4 days before true af due...so it was early...im goin to town today and gettin a frer so if it shows negative then im certain its negative cuz frer will pick up two days early.. heres hopin for the best!!! Feel really nervous and anxious this cycle..expecially since on the 9th I spotted for like an hr.. then the af cramps early. No symptoms other than that but its enough to give me some hope. This is my 8-9 month of ttc and im am feeling hopeful as of rt now..what u ladies think??

Ok so I logged in to ff..which I havent done in awhile..seems I miscounted my day..oopsie..af isnt due til wed so I am two days away still..lol but the weird thing is that I usually have af cramps the day I start..well for past 3 days I have been goin to the loo every 5 min cuz I been havin af type cramps then pow, I wake up this mornin and there gone! Im hopin the dnt return since af is in two days..and im hoping that faint pos test was a true faint pos of early bfp. Makes me feel better cuz wen I took it I was 4 days before true af due...so it was early...im goin to town today and gettin a frer so if it shows negative then im certain its negative cuz frer will pick up two days early.. heres hopin for the best!!! Feel really nervous and anxious this cycle..expecially since on the 9th I spotted for like an hr.. then the af cramps early. No symptoms other than that but its enough to give me some hope. This is my 8-9 month of ttc and im am feeling hopeful as of rt now..what u ladies think??

Momma - that all does sound very promising - I really hope that this is your BFP month! :) Stay away witch!!!

Well I went from pos feeling to negative in a few hrs. Took a frer and stark negative and the cramps have returned. :( my guess full af b here in cpl hrs top..boooo

Well I went from pos feeling to negative in a few hrs. Took a frer and stark negative and the cramps have returned. :( my guess full af b here in cpl hrs top..boooo

Boooo indeed.... sorry Momma... I know what that is like all too well but I hope you arent out just yet :) FX for you

Hi meg. So sorry that witch is upon you...gah ! The cow!
I know what you mean by hopeful due to the good coverage....I make this my mission " during the crucial stage" and the disappointment sux ass big time when af arrives!...it like wtf- what else are we supposed to do?

Big hugs to meg :hug:
A nice glass o wine sounds lush....could actually sip on some of dat if I could tonight...but boooo as it goes I can't lol...

True blood...? Do you have the series recorded....my oh likes that ....I just couldn't get into it...
Oh I must ask....do you or have you got wentworth.......omg it looks flaming amaizballs!
It starts next week here.cant wait.....it's supposed to be like cell block H ...

We'll meg you take it easy tonight me dear and get them feet up and enjoy your wine ok..

I have decided to treat myself to some pampering and get my hair done and eyebrows waxed whenever i can get a appointment before i go on my holiday. I havent bothered with myself since this has been going on and my eyebrows seem to have grown really fast without me noticing lol

I am also going to open up a bank account for our baby savings this week if it stays in my account i will end up needing retail therapy lol x

Hi barbs....you been in my thoughts today...so glad it is all going ok so far...the book by the pool sounds great...wish I had a pool around here lol...does sitting beside the bath count ? Lol

Yaye for 2dpo..:happydance:.... Do you plan to test barb?....or are you going to wait for af due date?

I swear I'm not going to test till 10/11 dpo this time...scouts honour-ish-isms....ha ha...

Hi momma...that sux about your frer being bfn :(. :hugs:
Hopefully it was just too early to test my love...:thumbup:

Fx for your double pinkys by the morning .:)

I have decided to treat myself to some pampering and get my hair done and eyebrows waxed whenever i can get a appointment before i go on my holiday. I havent bothered with myself since this has been going on and my eyebrows seem to have grown really fast without me noticing lol

I am also going to open up a bank account for our baby savings this week if it stays in my account i will end up needing retail therapy lol x

Hi Natalie :flower:
Sounds like it's just what the doctor ordered love....some retail therapy is always good for us girls...:happydance:
Ha ha funny you say that about your eyebrows...I had a shock when I looked in the mirror this morning....it looked like a flaming yetti was growing on my face pmsl....
Soon sorted that out I tell thee...:thumbup:

Yeah you enjoy getting your hair did nat...hopefully relaxing for you. Are you thinking of having anything different or just a revamp of existing doo?

I am just having my roots done (blond) and i have brown underneath which has faded into dark blonde so gona get that darker brown.
Hahaha i might just pluck my eyebrows if i don't get a hair appointment until next week, i like to get my eyebrows done the same but i am not waiting until next week lol

Talking about testing i'm trying to tell myself i wont test until af is 1-2 weeks late, i don't see that one working out lol but a few people have said chemicals have knocked there cycles longer and some shorter, and some lucky people conceive straight after, that wont be me, saying that i said it wouldn't be me last cycle as well lol the bleeding keeps stopping and starting again its so annoying, i wish it would go away xxx

Well ladies its cd 15 today...an my opks are blindingly blaring....so Wednesday I am 1dpo...:)
No o pains as of yet but they are indeed iniment for sure.

Hope everyone is well and having a great Monday.:flower:

Well ladies its cd 15 today...an my opks are blindingly blaring....so Wednesday I am 1dpo...:)
No o pains as of yet but they are indeed iniment for sure.

Hope everyone is well and having a great Monday.:flower:

Wooo good luck :D Hope you catch the eggy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back