6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well its 9 pm here and still no bleeding..still cramps..but no af..she is still not due til wed so hope she stays away!!

Hey everyone, sorry about the bfns and AF being here! Damn it! Still holding out some hope for momma!! I really thought that spotting was something hopeful for you meg! I hate when cycles trick us, and when your timing was bang on! I just wanna kick that :witch: in the box!

Barb, I hope the rest of your dear angels special day was not too hard on you :hugs: for taking it easy by the pool I really hope it did you some good :)
Now onto the TWW for you and Nat! Freaking baby dust galore!!!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for your kind words & support.
Yesterday was difficult in the sense that I had a lump in my throat all day but surprisingly and welcomed I was OK.
I really wanted to stay strong & I was able to. I know I don't have to stay strong but I want to learn to stay strong because August 19th will come around every year. And It's just very stressful on me.

Momma, I hope AF stays AWAY!!!! Fingers Crossed....

I haven't read back pages but Meg, did AF get you?!

Nat you're 1dpo today? When will you start testing?
BTW I ordered tests...10 & 20miu LOL...I really hope this is it.

I have my RE follow up appointment today at 10am. I'll be sure to give you ladies an update after I'm done.

Nat, AF is due September 1st....so that's a long time away it feels.
I've been having these horrible stress dreams surrounding my friends & their bumps & going to baby showers & other woman getting pregnant...it's been bad. I guess I"m really feeling the pressure.

I have my first round of acupuncture tonight after work. Although I think we're focusing on my digestion first. I'll be sure to ask. I've been doing pretty good.
I can't eat fruits for 6 weeks nor can I have raw veggies (lots of cooked is good) & hot water only....well with this heat I couldn't abstain from cold water. I am craving lots of cold water. So there was a bit of cheating but honestly I don't think that's such a big deal.
No tomatoes or tomato sauce...no spicy foods. I've had it worse in my history but still it's so hard not to eat raw veggies or have some fruit. I can't wait for this to be over.

xo

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for your kind words & support.
Yesterday was difficult in the sense that I had a lump in my throat all day but surprisingly and welcomed I was OK.
I really wanted to stay strong & I was able to. I know I don't have to stay strong but I want to learn to stay strong because August 19th will come around every year. And It's just very stressful on me.

Momma, I hope AF stays AWAY!!!! Fingers Crossed....

I haven't read back pages but Meg, did AF get you?!

Nat you're 1dpo today? When will you start testing?
BTW I ordered tests...10 & 20miu LOL...I really hope this is it.

I have my RE follow up appointment today at 10am. I'll be sure to give you ladies an update after I'm done.

Barb I was thinking of you... glad to see you surprised yourself with your own strength! You are right, you certainly are allowed to feel whatever it is that you want to feel but I am glad you were able to have a better day than anticipated. I hope you enjoyed the pool if you went there :)

Ohh right the RE appt - let us know what they say for sure! :) Exciting.

Hi everyone!

Nat and Barb are in the 2WW now eeeek I am jealous I wish I was there already haha.... isnt it nuts??

CD2 for me - BLAH!! Damn bitchy witch... but hey, if you guys can be so strong I have no excuse... if i wasnt for you I would be at home in a ball...... so thank you guys for keeping me up. It will happen soon right? Lets hope! My fertile days start next wednesday and I like that its leading into a weekend... makes the odds better for good coverage lol...

Hope everyone has a great day

God I hope I hear about this job soon the wait it just AHHH - I want to either find out, or move on and look for another opportunity if this doesnt pan out. It could be another 2.5 weeks though according to them... yikes....

Hey Meg! Thanks :)
I'm generally a really strong person & I want to be strong but you never can tell.
I have my moments of grieving over her all through out the year. Grief comes & goes & it's unpredictable.

I did go to the pool for about 1.5 hours...then sat in my back yard. Got meself a bit of a tan :) It was a nice day in general but I still had that lump in my throat all day.
I finished watching Dawson's Creek which I shouldn't have yesterday cuz I bawled...what a sad ending to that show. And I started watching Felicity. What a throw back!

I'll defo let you know my appointment results. I'm actually nervous more than excited....
And I have my first acupuncture tonight.
I am just glad that I have a quiet home to come to tonight.....

Hi everyone!

Nat and Barb are in the 2WW now eeeek I am jealous I wish I was there already haha.... isnt it nuts??

CD2 for me - BLAH!! Damn bitchy witch... but hey, if you guys can be so strong I have no excuse... if i wasnt for you I would be at home in a ball...... so thank you guys for keeping me up. It will happen soon right? Lets hope! My fertile days start next wednesday and I like that its leading into a weekend... makes the odds better for good coverage lol...

God I hope I hear about this job soon the wait it just AHHH - I want to either find out, or move on and look for another opportunity if this doesnt pan out. It could be another 2.5 weeks though according to them... yikes....

LOL I know the feeling...you just ended your TWW but you want to dive right back into it. Too bad we only have 12 chances a year to get pregnant. WTF.
I'm sorry the witch got you. That severely sucks. And I'm happy that you find some comfort in our support. I truly think w/o some support it would be SO much harder. Some times you just need to vent or you need other people in your shoes to say "I understand" and truly understand...not just imagine what it might be like. I have a great friend who's tremendous support but she can only imagine & some times has advice that's just not useful for someone in my shoes.

I really do hope you get that job, Meg. In the mean time I would say you should keep your eyes open & apply to any job that seems worth applying to. Never stop & wait because an opportunity could pass you by. That's how I see it anyway!
The whole job seeking process does take such a long time.....

I'm back at the office after being off for what feels like two weeks but only 1....and it's hard. I haven't done boo. I better at least do one thing before I head to the doctor's office.

I'll chat with you ladies after I get back xoxoox

Hey Meg! Thanks :)
I'm generally a really strong person & I want to be strong but you never can tell.
I have my moments of grieving over her all through out the year. Grief comes & goes & it's unpredictable.

I did go to the pool for about 1.5 hours...then sat in my back yard. Got meself a bit of a tan :) It was a nice day in general but I still had that lump in my throat all day.
I finished watching Dawson's Creek which I shouldn't have yesterday cuz I bawled...what a sad ending to that show. And I started watching Felicity. What a throw back!

I'll defo let you know my appointment results. I'm actually nervous more than excited....
And I have my first acupuncture tonight.
I am just glad that I have a quiet home to come to tonight.....

I know Dawsons ending was so sad lol! you know what? maybe bawling gave you a little bit of emotional re-balancing. If I had watched anything sad yesterday, because I was so upset with AF, I know I would have just lost it lol so, although its not nearly the same thing that you were going through, maybe it helped a little!

And yes Felicity is also a good show! I am still watching prison break on my treadmill... plan to watch another episode tonight. I dont know what series to start next .. will have to think on that.

Hi everyone!

LOL I know the feeling...you just ended your TWW but you want to dive right back into it. Too bad we only have 12 chances a year to get pregnant. WTF.
I'm sorry the witch got you. That severely sucks. And I'm happy that you find some comfort in our support. I truly think w/o some support it would be SO much harder. Some times you just need to vent or you need other people in your shoes to say "I understand" and truly understand...not just imagine what it might be like. I have a great friend who's tremendous support but she can only imagine & some times has advice that's just not useful for someone in my shoes.

I really do hope you get that job, Meg. In the mean time I would say you should keep your eyes open & apply to any job that seems worth applying to. Never stop & wait because an opportunity could pass you by. That's how I see it anyway!
The whole job seeking process does take such a long time.....

I'm back at the office after being off for what feels like two weeks but only 1....and it's hard. I haven't done boo. I better at least do one thing before I head to the doctor's office.

I'll chat with you ladies after I get back xoxoox

Yes I am still looking at postings etc... there is another one I am going to apply to tonight and one I have applied to already that I havent heard anything from yet. I need to get out of here so I wont give up haha even if it takes months....

You are right about support.. makes a big difference when people have really been in your shoes..my friends who got pg so easily, I barely mention TTC to them at all, because they really dont get it. I only talk to my friend who is 3 months pg about it because it took her 12 cycles too, so she gets it.

Well its 9 pm here and still no bleeding..still cramps..but no af..she is still not due til wed so hope she stays away!!

Momma major fingers crossed for you over here.... I hope one of us gets good news this month !!! be our inspiration lol!! xx

Momma major fingers crossed for you over here.... I hope one of us gets good news this month !!! be our inspiration lol!! xx

Thanks soo much!.. I am hopeful but kinda not..with my previous pregnancies frer always picked up long before 11dpo...the stark white just got me dwn..im gona hold off and retest on friday if af stays away tomorrow..my cervix went higher this mornin and is medium soft..hope thats a good sign and it feels closed..still havin cramps seems its been off and on for about 4 days now and everyday I go to bathroom and do the dbl wipe thinkin af is here but so far no blood..my breasts r kinda achy(mostly nips) tmi..lol I been bitchy lol but hell I am woman and thats pretty regular...I thought for sure af was gona strike yesterday but nothin still today..soooo weird..but its been the first cycle in a while that I actually felt o so maybe there just gona b off..I felt o on cd 20 of 28 day cycle so im hopin that means im just now implanting and will just get a later bfp....ooooooooo soooo got my fingers crossed!! Im afraid to even dtd cuz I dnt wanna mess anytjing up just in case..lol

So in reality I have no clue clue how many dpo I am..I felt the pains on cd 20, 21..

I remember checking my cervix the day before or so before AF was due when i got my bfp and it was way up there! Hope that's a promising sign!

So the meeting went as predicted.
Sperm analysis came back looking good. All the numbers are normal.
I asked about the NK Cells & she feels its inconclusive & tells her nothing. There's no evidence that it really says anything at all & autoimmune disorders are still not conclusive it affects NK Cells & attacks embryo. She says the blood in the uterus & the body are not the same.
I want to hear what Dr. Baratz thinks because it is an issue & every doctor has their own opinions. I've read on forums woman who had elevated NK Cells & got pregnant only after receiving treatment. She also mentioned how research is much more advanced in the US & so it makes sense to me now b/c the woman I read on forums live in the US. Seems that's a better place to be for medical treatments.
At this point she agrees that the only next steps for us given everything would be IVF & trying on our own in the mean time. She's sent off a request for a price quote.
She still seems to think that we'll get pregnant on our own. Which is possible...the question is how long & why so long? It's just extremely frustrating for me. My body's not working properly & there are no answers.

Nat, where have you been today?! I hope you're doing OK. Are you just taking a break? Maybe I missed some thing....

anyway we miss you! XO

Well ladies its cd 15 today...an my opks are blindingly blaring....so Wednesday I am 1dpo...:)
No o pains as of yet but they are indeed iniment for sure.

Hope everyone is well and having a great Monday.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Did you get your O pains? Do you always get it when you O?
I believe I've felt O a few times last year but nothing since.

So the meeting went as predicted.
Sperm analysis came back looking good. All the numbers are normal.
I asked about the NK Cells & she feels its inconclusive & tells her nothing. There's no evidence that it really says anything at all & autoimmune disorders are still not conclusive it affects NK Cells & attacks embryo. She says the blood in the uterus & the body are not the same.
I want to hear what Dr. Baratz thinks because it is an issue & every doctor has their own opinions. I've read on forums woman who had elevated NK Cells & got pregnant only after receiving treatment. She also mentioned how research is much more advanced in the US & so it makes sense to me now b/c the woman I read on forums live in the US. Seems that's a better place to be for medical treatments.
At this point she agrees that the only next steps for us given everything would be IVF & trying on our own in the mean time. She's sent off a request for a price quote.
She still seems to think that we'll get pregnant on our own. Which is possible...the question is how long & why so long? It's just extremely frustrating for me. My body's not working properly & there are no answers.

Hi Barbs,

You are doing everything you can.... I am glad she thinks it will happen on your own but you are totally right... when?? the waiting game is just plain shitty. I dont know how else to put it. Its 90% waiting.... Good that she sent off a price quote for IVF... do you have benefits that cover any portion of it? every bit helps right? I would go that route if it came down to it... lets hope we can get bumps without it though :) Positive thinking, right??

Sounds like the US is more knowledgeable about this NK stuff you are right.. but if you have been pregnant, more than once, it is likely not that, right?

I hope the acupuncture is a good experience tonight Barb... supposed to relieve stress too so sounds like it could be great in a lot of ways...

Nat, where have you been today?! I hope you're doing OK. Are you just taking a break? Maybe I missed some thing....

anyway we miss you! XO

I second that! Hope you are well Nat xx:hugs:

Hi ladies.....well I was going to have a wee break today but I just couldn't stay way from you gals! Lol you da best! :flower:
Yep I'm well me dears...
I was landed with my lovely niece this morning she is 5months older than Harry so wow WHAT a handful it's been today....they are nicely tucked up in bed right now so making the most of an hour for two with future hubby (dam that sounds good typing that te hee)
Been looking at possible reception places online tonight...I just can't make my mind up there is sooo many places I like...

Re:the o pains....flipping ek! They came with a vengeance! Woo hoo to that ...
I been looking at my chart an it's looks like I might have "tried " to o on cd 11 - hence why it was an almost positive opk!....I worry as to why this was...maybe eggy wasn't ripe enough? Idk...:wacko:

Barbs...sounds like your apt went ok...is nk natural killer cells? Here in the uk they test for this only if your knocked up! Silly this is...like maybe that would be helpful if they did this test before pregnancy really huh.
I am glad you are happy to go down the ivf route...the success with this is so good.
In the mean time I pray so hard that you get your rainbow naturally...
I agree with meg it's the waiting that sux sooo bad.:(
And the acupuncture...I hope this went well for you tonight- it sounds like she has a strict routine for you to keep...I would find that tough I think lol...especially the fruit thing...on a daily basic I have a healthy hour with Harry and we sit and munch lots of fruit together and we talk about how different fruits are good for different reasons...pha HE tells me what they are for now he he...
So I see you got your tests all stocked in :) :thumbup:... When are you going to test?
I am determined not to till 10/11 dpo...more like 10 lol...or maybe 9?...probably more like 8 actually...ha ha ...I bet I cave by 7! Lmao...
I am 1 dpo tmr ...Yaye..
Your 3 dpo right?...I hope the tww treats you kindly.:flower:

Meg... I am soooo routine for you and your job interview love....
Great news about your fertile days in the week...I agree- much easier to get the bd- ing done that way :thumbup: not only that the weekend is all yours too ...:)

Natalie...how are you keeping love? Good I hope...:flower:

Ashley? Earth calling Ashley ? Where you at woman! Lol....hope your ok....what dpo are you now? When do you plan to test?

Momma.....MAJOUR fingers crossed for you here...I hope that witch stays away! Good plan to save your frer :thumbup:

Hmmmm have I forgot anyone....? Sorry if I have....I am soooo tiered right now I couldn't run away from a hungry snarling dog...ha ha...so on that note I am off to bedski's my date with mr Zeds is a must for me right now...lol...
Hopefully I can can manage to catch up again by tea time as I am off to the zoo tmr....don't get me wrong I LOVE animals but zoo bore me half to death!...once you see one monkey you seen them all ha ha...maybe I will be surprised and I may enjoy it who knows...:)

Well night night all...sorry for the essay again lol....

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->