6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Lmao Nat you make me laugh so hard you are hysterical!!

I'm glad your chart is making sense now and I hope you catch that eggy!!! Sounds like you and Harry had fun today but I see why you are so tired lol :)

Try to hold out until 10dpo if you can!! I will coach you haha who am I kidding 7dpo this cycle what a waste LOL

So excited to hear you are reception hunting :)
Show us the link to where you choose so we can see! I got married In Cuba to avoid all the wedding planning lol. Maybe if I were to do it all over I would do traditional but I don't think so!

Enjoy your date with zedddd!! Xo

Ok just an update. Lol its 6:30pm and still no af..still havin the cramps and a white discharge(tmi) hopin its early bfp not pre af..

I took a cheap rexall test..here is wat I have..I think im out..I shld have a nice nice at 12 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20130820_185839.jpg
    IMG_20130820_185839.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20130820_190533.jpg
    IMG_20130820_190533.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
All pics r same test at like the 10min mark, yeak blue dye...ugghh..the one I got the other day was a two pack..

Attachments

• IMG_20130820_145729.jpg
    IMG_20130820_145729.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
Lemme know honestly if u think its worth wastin any more money or if im out.

Hi hello!! :):) 3 dpo today!!! Been having cramping feelings..and honestly it feels like it normally feels down there when I am going to start...hahaha I am so gassy..I suppose..and lots of cm...so I am probably super sexy to my husband right now lol!!! Just a wait and see game at this point.....Nat- I know I will test at 6dpo and on.....no self control here!!!!!!!

Hey momma, not sure what I see on the cheapie, maybe something really faint... But on the blue due I feel like its more noticeable... But it is the evil blue dye! Even at 12 dpo it might not be picking up just let, implanted late I hope!!

I took a cheap rexall test..here is wat I have..I think im out..I shld have a nice nice at 12 dpo

Momma I can clearly see a line on the inverted black and white photo... can you see that line if its an evap though? if not it looks like a line starting for you.... maybe it is a slow progressing BFP? I know lots of ladies dont get a proper line until 14, 15, 16, DPO. Not trying to get your hopes up of course but there is a line on the inverted pic.

Hi hello!! :):) 3 dpo today!!! Been having cramping feelings..and honestly it feels like it normally feels down there when I am going to start...hahaha I am so gassy..I suppose..and lots of cm...so I am probably super sexy to my husband right now lol!!! Just a wait and see game at this point.....Nat- I know I will test at 6dpo and on.....no self control here!!!!!!!

Hey Ashley! Best of luck... haha DPO is a tad early but thats nothing new around here LOL

Hi Gals.... CD3 over here lol - nothing but tumbleweeds around here for one week when I start my OPK lol.... you will have to keep me entertained with some BFPs!

Back on the diet today need to lose a couple pounds before my holiday i will probably gain them back on when i am away lol feeling better mentally just hoping i am one of those lucky ladies that gets a bfp the cycle after a chemical we will only be ntnp but i know my fertile days so i know for a fact i will end up initiating bd more around then lol xx

Well...I guess im just waitin for af..:(( got a stark white bfn this mornin w 3mu..it was on a dg baby test..13dpo and I shld have sumthin by now..now I just wish af wld hurry its way along

Hey Nat,

Planning a wedding is so exciting, enjoy it! And it's a good distraction.
Sounds like you had your hands full today! And the diet is a bit difficult at first but very quick you get used to avoiding certain foods. I've done avoidance so many times & I continue to avoid certain foods so it's really nothing to me. I want to refrain from eating too much sugar too...refined sugars so I'm going to start that too. Clean up my act a bit. Start baking or making some raw vegan treats that are super yummy.

Testing...you're hilarious. I am going to say that I don't set any expectations of myself this cycle. How's that?! :) I would like to wait until 9dpo (I have 10miu tests) but I'll just take it as it comes. My tests haven't arrived yet either but they were mailed yesterday so I presume I'll have it today. I haven't had the fun of testing w/o my triggers in a LONG time. So this time if I see a line, it's REAL.
Today I'm 4 dpo! Are you 2dpo?
I hope you had a good nights rest & slept well & lots :) Is your niece going home today? Or is she going to the zoo with you? OMG I LOVE the zoo! Can't wait to go this year. Mind you, we have a really big Zoo here in Toronto....and the Panda's are here so that'll be fun to see.

Meg, sorry you're so bored....the first two weeks ARE BORNING...more so the first. But you know what when I have my period is the only time I actually feel no pressure & relaxed. I'm feeling OK right now. I can't wait to start testing of course :)

Well my acupuncture went well - it was a long session & she used these heat lamps but it got too hot so I would ask to either lower the temperature or go w/o it. She worked on my stomach & she did this energy work that felt so good. I was very well rested afterwards. I'd love to keep that feeling going. But you know what, I feel a lot of anxiety these days. I just want to stop feeling anxious. Also I am always in my head too much...I need to get out of my head & stop over thinking everything :)

Natalie, how are you doing? How are you feeling since your Chemical? When are you gearing up to Ovulate?

I think that's all for now....talk with you ladies soon xo

Barb I am glad you liked the acupuncture so much! I know what you mean about extending that feeling... women these days are so anxiety ridden, (what a blanket statement but you know what i mean..), add the TTC stuff to the mix and it feels impossible sometimes! Diet, exercise, and de-stressing tools are the way to feel good and survive it :)

I made a healthy lunch today to stop me from buying anything crappy.. plan to make bbq chicken for dinner - lean and delicious!

And hopefully an hour on the treadmill after work since that did NOT happen last night!

Well...I guess im just waitin for af..:(( got a stark white bfn this mornin w 3mu..it was on a dg baby test..13dpo and I shld have sumthin by now..now I just wish af wld hurry its way along

Hi Momma... im sorry abou the BFN ugh that is frustrating...... and a bit confusing actually... but you are right you should see something by now. I hope we are wrong though! xx

I'm feeling ok i have been very emotional i am due to ovulate next friday however i have read that some peoples cycles get a bit messed up after a chemical so who knows x

Meg, I know what you're sayin' :) I might be more of an extreme exception in general however the recent years of my life have added majorly to it.
Treadmill sounds good - exercise can be good - you're right! I faked up my knee while camping & its still sore so I'm waiting for it to get better. I might take my bike into work tomorrow morning tho...it's scheduled to rain but if it doesn't rain in the morning I'm good & then Friday I can ride my bike home...good exercise. Easy on the knee.

Momma, I'm really sorry you got a negative test. You're most likely right that you're not pregnant. It's still possible of course but like you, I just know. By 11dpo both times I was pregnant, I had positive's.

Nataliiee, that's totally normal...I had a hard time bouncing back from my Chemical as well. I waited so long for it & I thought it was finally here....bah.
I am not sure that you're cycle will be messed up. If you got your period relatively on time you'll be fine & some woman become more fertile after a chemical. I've got fingers crossed for you!

Well I know this is a bfn on a pink dye ($1 dg test) but I thought I wld post anyway just for squinting pleasure..lol not clue on the miu

Attachments

• IMG_20130821_131737.jpg
    IMG_20130821_131737.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79