6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well I know this is a bfn on a pink dye ($1 dg test) but I thought I wld post anyway just for squinting pleasure..lol not clue on the miu

I see the line....without squinting....so my thoughts are this is a slow progressing bfp......worst case scenario is a chemical..I pray that's not it.. But I see that line and have on all your other tests!! They can't have all been faulty!!:) wishing the best for this bfp!!

Thanks!!! Im thinkin same as u...the lines r all there and the first tests were a lesser miu than the last one...I have had a chem before so am thinkin thats wat I may turn to b cuz it was very similar..and af got me like 1-2 days late that cycle..although the chemical wld b heartbreaking I guess at least its comforting to know that my body is at least ovulating again!! But I do have a silly question..I have 28 days cycles, day 1 is first day I start af and day 28 is usually wen I start af...but ff says af is due tomorrow(day 29) but I usually start on day 28...which is correct? And with all that(hope ur followimg me) lol I didnt have my o pains until cd 20-22...so what do I go by? Lol I just been goin by ff sayin I start af tomorrow..but my usually wld mean af today, but goin from the ovulation I wld only b 8dpo, cd28...lol and cramps and super milky white thin discharge w mild cramps this morn, now cramps r gone discharge is less and cerviz is super high and feels medium and medium open but its really fat! Is that an af sign?

Hrmmm I can see the line too but hard to say because it's I b&w...is the line pink?
Try a FRER!!!

Also re: cycle...if you have a 28 day cycle that would mean AF arrives on day 29...hope that clarifies it :)

Hrmmm I can see the line too but hard to say because it's I b&w...is the line pink?
Try a FRER!!!

Also re: cycle...if you have a 28 day cycle that would mean AF arrives on day 29...hope that clarifies it :)

So if I normally start af on day 28 that wld mean I have a 27day cycle normally? Weird..lol I have no clue at this point were I am or sg ld b in this cycle..lol ff says due tomorrow so ima have to go off that. If its a no sho then im gona assume it will come on tues which is wen it shld come by the day I think I o ed..

If your period starts on CD28 then your cycle length is 27....because your cycle starts on the first day of your period. The day your next period starts, is a new cycle.

Yeah usually I'm off by one day for AF to show...it's either I have a 14 or 15 day LP (the phase after your ovulation)...

If your period starts on CD28 then your cycle length is 27....because your cycle starts on the first day of your period. The day your next period starts, is a new cycle.

Yeah usually I'm off by one day for AF to show...it's either I have a 14 or 15 day LP (the phase after your ovulation)...

Ohhh ok..lol now I feel crazy..spemd all these yr thinkiny cycle was 28 days and its been 27..glad u clarified that..thanks :))

haha....you're not crazy. You know it's all weird to figure it out & I questioned it too at one point :) Ive been through this shit too long not to know anymore lol

haha....you're not crazy. You know it's all weird to figure it out & I questioned it too at one point :) Ive been through this shit too long not to know anymore lol

Lol you said it sister. barb is my TTC yoda!

Hi ladies....:)
2dpo over here....
So sorry I haven't been in the mix of things for a couple of days...my lil niece and Harry have kept me so busy I could collapse with exhaustion lol...little partners in crime they are lol...
So anyways she has gone back home now and I have a tonne of house work to do today...I.e SCRUB my rug as they found it quite funny to decorate it with crisps and chocolate yesterday ...TA much you lil buggers. Oh and did I mention one of then thought that my new stark white leather corner unit sofa needed a face lift too...oh I could have screamed!...lol
Thank goodness for Silit bang and conditioner! Lol

So anyway back to ttc....how are we all...I barley managed to catch up properly really...I see that momma is getting light lines on tests.....
Momma-:flower: I worry that this could be a chem...as heartbreaking as it is :hugs:
Althoe I do pray for you it isn't love...I'd love nothing more that it really is the start of your bfp Hun.:flower:
We have seen so many of them on here (wich sux :( ).....
I have probably even had a few myself but never realised...so hay I'm probably up next :wacko:

So Ashley how are you coming along there?...what dpo are you now? Lol have you tested? Lol

Barbs...so your 5dpo now right?....1st of September DOES seem so far away dosnt it?...I'm really keeping my fingers MAJOUR crossed for you dear...I really want this for you barbs.:flower:
So glad your acupuncture went well too...so she is doing a heat treatment on your tummy area? And the needles? Where do they go?
Hope your having a good day barb.l..

Meg...cd4 right? THE BREAK ! Frustrating but exciting all over again...I had a dream about you lastnight....I dreamt that you came on the thread and you had to leave rapidly and made you appollagies and went...a few hours later we all got a private msg saying that you were in hospital bc you had fainted and that they tested you whilst you where there and they said that you were pregnant....strange dream bc you then posted a pic of a massive belly...lol...
I do have the weirdest of dreams don't I ...:) lol
So I hope you are keeping well love...how is the weather over there this week? Do plan to get some pool time in this weekend? :flower:

Natalie...:) anything planned for the weekend love? How are you? :flower:

Talia...wow your ticker! I can't believe how far along you are already...how fast time flys.:)
So do you have any cravings or anything yet? Hope you are keeping well love and when do you find out the sex?
Over here it's 20 wks and 6 days...I hear it's as earlie as 16 weeks in Canada....is this true?...

Well ladies...afm...I was MAJOUR hungry yesterday...I snacked on quite abit....when we went to the zoo (which by the way was great) I found a lil restaurant that sells home made flap jacks.....and OH MY DAYZ. Thee best flapjack I ever had in my life...soooooo yummy...I then came home with a king of the day...whopper with cheese...ha ha naughty naughty....then all I want to eat was rice crackers and cucumber...
2dpo - and not much to report...it's yawn yawn all the way now to 10 dpo...ha ha I'm gunna try soooo hard to be good and not test...I am actually laughing out loud at myself typing this...

We'll I shall be back later ladies....I bid you all a great day what ever your doing..:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Not alot really shopping and lunch with my friend on saturday, a lie in or 2 because i am shattered lol i had such a dull ache by my right ovary before, it was not cool i dont know why either hopefully its a little eggy getting all mature lol i had pains on the right last cycle aswell, who knows. I've been back on my diet for 1 whole day and i didnt feel ill last night, clearly i have felt ill for days because i was off the diet and filling my poor belly with fatty food lol xxx

Well today is cd 29, as barb clarified I was due yesterday.. well I took a test this am w 2mu and stark white..no lines at all like I have been gettin...:( guess it has been another poss chem? Well guess its at least nice to know im oing but I believe this past cycle was not successful seein I believe I oed late, may b too short of a luteal phase this cycle..well im off to start my day..I am again struckin w af cramps( had a brk yesterday but had them for 4 days prior to that. So on account of my completely white test im hopin af wld stop taking its time so I can get on w nxt cycle, havent been opk'ing but will this cycle to see wats up w o and my follicular and luteal phase..hope u all have a great day!! Lets mature them eggs, build that uterine wall and stick them beans ladies!!

Hey momma, you LP shouldn't change because you O'd late you might have a few extra days... But the bfn is not promising.... FX still! Like you said good reassurance that you are o'ing but still a crappy situation!
Hey Nat, I know time is flying now! I think generally its 18-20 weeks here but some ppl get them to guess at earlier scans, where its not as accurate. AFM I actually don't wanna find out but OH does, I'm in quite a pickle about it, I posted in second tri for some advice... We both don't wanna budge!

Hey momma, you LP shouldn't change because you O'd late you might have a few extra days... But the bfn is not promising.... FX still! Like you said good reassurance that you are o'ing but still a crappy situation!
Hey Nat, I know time is flying now! I think generally its 18-20 weeks here but some ppl get them to guess at earlier scans, where its not as accurate. AFM I actually don't wanna find out but OH does, I'm in quite a pickle about it, I posted in second tri for some advice... We both don't wanna budge!

That does sound like a tough situation..I cld never deal w the not knowing...lol I always wanted the suprise at the end but it drove me nuts not to know..lol but yeah as for ur dillemma it does sounds challenging. Maybe he cld find out and not tell u?? Wld that b a working scenerio? Just a thought..good luck I hope u two can get the situ wrked out pleasingly..

Hey Momma, sorry to hear you got a negative test.
Your period may be a bit off but I know for me some times it's off by a day. I would never know if I was a day late because I don't have clockwork periods. Usually it's off by a day or two. It totally depends on when I ovulate. Some times I have looooong cycles. Some times relatively normal. Anyway, also doesn't mean you had a chemical. These tests aren't always very accurate. Ive had pink second lines before & turned into nothing. Tests especially the cheaper ones I find a bit wonky. Good luck Momma, I hope some thing happens for you soon. Keep us updated this week with what happens.

Your period may be a bit off but I know for me some times it's off by a day. I would never know if I was a day late because I don't have clockwork periods. Usually it's off by a day or two. It totally depends on when I ovulate. Some times I have looooong cycles. Some times relatively normal. Anyway, also doesn't mean you had a chemical. These tests aren't always very accurate. Ive had pink second lines before & turned into nothing. Tests especially the cheaper ones I find a bit wonky. Good luck Momma, I hope some thing happens for you soon. Keep us updated this week with what happens.

Lol...im still crampin but no af!! This is seriously drivin me bonkers..lol im thinkin that if ur luteal phase never changes that I must have really o ed when I think I did which wld put me at 9 dpo and not due for af til like tues..uggghhhh this is sooo frustrating..this cycle is getting to me worse than usually for some reason..feelin so upset and frustrated..not to mention I had the worse vivid nightmare thing last night..was soooo weird..it was like I was awake but cldnt move or blink..I was literally in my head beggin my body to move..sooo terrifying..weirdest dream I have ever ever had...I cld sleep once I finally got my self to wake up...I was afraid it was gona happen again..:(

Ya momma I don't think I could trust him to keep it a secret even with keeping the pg from his mom til his dad was in town he was acting so strange that his mom guessed it! Lol I am really stuck at what to do... I might just have to put my big girl panties on and have it my way and we can find out for the next or something!

Lol...im still crampin but no af!! This is seriously drivin me bonkers..lol im thinkin that if ur luteal phase never changes that I must have really o ed when I think I did which wld put me at 9 dpo and not due for af til like tues..uggghhhh this is sooo frustrating..this cycle is getting to me worse than usually for some reason..feelin so upset and frustrated..not to mention I had the worse vivid nightmare thing last night..was soooo weird..it was like I was awake but cldnt move or blink..I was literally in my head beggin my body to move..sooo terrifying..weirdest dream I have ever ever had...I cld sleep once I finally got my self to wake up...I was afraid it was gona happen again..:(

Hi momma :flower: it sounds like you are having a right ole time of things there Hun...:hugs:
Try not to let this stress you out .:thumbup:

So how many days is your usual lp? Like barbs says that part shouldn't change so count from where you had your o pains and then add your usual lp to that and that should give you your af date...give or take a a day.:thumbup:

I have to retract what I said about the chem earlier...I agree with barb...them tests are renowned for dodgy results and I was a bit quick to jump the gun about a possible chem...:dohh:
I hope you get your bfp soon momma I truly do.:thumbup: :hugs:
I hope you manage to get some down time tonight love and just a lil thought maybe 5 mins to get some meditation in?

Hi momma :flower: it sounds like you are having a right ole time of things there Hun...:hugs:
Try not to let this stress you out .:thumbup:

So how many days is your usual lp? Like barbs says that part shouldn't change so count from where you had your o pains and then add your usual lp to that and that should give you your af date...give or take a a day.:thumbup:

I have to retract what I said about the chem earlier...I agree with barb...them tests are renowned for dodgy results and I was a bit quick to jump the gun about a possible chem...:dohh:
I hope you get your bfp soon momma I truly do.:thumbup: :hugs:
I hope you manage to get some down time tonight love and just a lil thought maybe 5 mins to get some meditation in?

Thanks nat and I think my lp is usually right at about 12 days which wld then put af due on like 12days bein due this comin saturday, 13 bein sunday.. so I guess that wld make me around 10 dpo?

Hi ladies....:)
2dpo over here....
So sorry I haven't been in the mix of things for a couple of days...my lil niece and Harry have kept me so busy I could collapse with exhaustion lol...little partners in crime they are lol...
So anyways she has gone back home now and I have a tonne of house work to do today...I.e SCRUB my rug as they found it quite funny to decorate it with crisps and chocolate yesterday ...TA much you lil buggers. Oh and did I mention one of then thought that my new stark white leather corner unit sofa needed a face lift too...oh I could have screamed!...lol
Thank goodness for Silit bang and conditioner! Lol

So anyway back to ttc....how are we all...I barley managed to catch up properly really...I see that momma is getting light lines on tests.....
Momma-:flower: I worry that this could be a chem...as heartbreaking as it is :hugs:
Althoe I do pray for you it isn't love...I'd love nothing more that it really is the start of your bfp Hun.:flower:
We have seen so many of them on here (wich sux :( ).....
I have probably even had a few myself but never realised...so hay I'm probably up next :wacko:

So Ashley how are you coming along there?...what dpo are you now? Lol have you tested? Lol

Barbs...so your 5dpo now right?....1st of September DOES seem so far away dosnt it?...I'm really keeping my fingers MAJOUR crossed for you dear...I really want this for you barbs.:flower:
So glad your acupuncture went well too...so she is doing a heat treatment on your tummy area? And the needles? Where do they go?
Hope your having a good day barb.l..

Meg...cd4 right? THE BREAK ! Frustrating but exciting all over again...I had a dream about you lastnight....I dreamt that you came on the thread and you had to leave rapidly and made you appollagies and went...a few hours later we all got a private msg saying that you were in hospital bc you had fainted and that they tested you whilst you where there and they said that you were pregnant....strange dream bc you then posted a pic of a massive belly...lol...
I do have the weirdest of dreams don't I ...:) lol
So I hope you are keeping well love...how is the weather over there this week? Do plan to get some pool time in this weekend? :flower:

Natalie...:) anything planned for the weekend love? How are you? :flower:

Talia...wow your ticker! I can't believe how far along you are already...how fast time flys.:)
So do you have any cravings or anything yet? Hope you are keeping well love and when do you find out the sex?
Over here it's 20 wks and 6 days...I hear it's as earlie as 16 weeks in Canada....is this true?...

Well ladies...afm...I was MAJOUR hungry yesterday...I snacked on quite abit....when we went to the zoo (which by the way was great) I found a lil restaurant that sells home made flap jacks.....and OH MY DAYZ. Thee best flapjack I ever had in my life...soooooo yummy...I then came home with a king of the day...whopper with cheese...ha ha naughty naughty....then all I want to eat was rice crackers and cucumber...
2dpo - and not much to report...it's yawn yawn all the way now to 10 dpo...ha ha I'm gunna try soooo hard to be good and not test...I am actually laughing out loud at myself typing this...

We'll I shall be back later ladies....I bid you all a great day what ever your doing..:flower:

LOL Nat, so funny re: the kids & their need to redecorate. Yikes...this is what little tykes do eh? Fun times! I have NO white furniture...anywhere...thankfully.

Yep 5dpo...although I could be 6dpo too....I wasn't diligent with my OPK testing. Wasn't doing it twice a day so I'll say 5dpo.
Yep heat lamp was over my abdomen & legs to keep me warm. Points were done in several places...two on the tops of both feet, two in my fore head, one each in the webbing area of my thumb & pointer finger, three going across the top of my stomach. And she did this energy thing with her hands that felt AMAZING!
I hope by Monday we can move onto herbs...she wants my stomach to be less bloated/gassy to do it but omg this has been my life for like too long.

Anyway I think I can top you feeling test crazy, lady...I tested this morning hahahaha....I don't know why. I thought 'what if I AM 6dpo?! huh?!! yeah...cuz it will toetally work' tee hee....anyway i'm posting progression photos in my book again so i'll post them even if they're starkies for you ladies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->