6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ive also noticed my urine is almost illumonus yellow which is very new to me since i can only seem to get on here and not dr google so i dont know why it might be like that x

Just diet usually. I've had that many times

I am at flamingo land a theme park in the uk, we are staying in a log cabin it is actually nicer than our house lol 3 days to go i feel like i have been gone much longer, i need my own bed i woke up all stuffy and feeling rough this morning it was way to warm plus i have been getting lots of sleep which doesnt make me feel all that great either, its been really hot aswell i am worried about how i will cope with the heat abroad which is in 24days x

Where are you going in 24 days?

Ok ladies....YEP YEP YEP IM IN TOO.:happydance:
Concidering this as my handshake.:thumbup:

So I'm 14 dpo right now (ha ha I have a looooong way to go yet lol)
Bfn this morning...NO tests left!- not buying any....(hang on is that cheating on the pact ? Lol)

Well anyways not buying any till 11dpo then.lol
Had some MAJOUR cramping this morning ugh! Do t normally cramp untill af in full swing but I suppose that's just me gearing up instead.
You know something hasn't been right through this entire cycle...I wonder tho...hmmmmm what if that WAS. A bfp and it just went wrong as soon as it started???.....
Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it idk...

Anyway I am ready and waiting to say sayanora to this cycle already...I just want to plod on with the next now...

Yaye barbs meg that would be awesome to meet up next year in London...it's a 4hour juney for me but I am totes up for that to meet up with you lovelys....hope we can waddle down Oxford street doing our maternity shopping with our bumps...moaning our feet hurt ha ha ha...if not we can still check out the amazing sites and get our shopping heads on! Aye :happydance:
I warn tho!!! London is expensive! Lol
Hay maybe I should check out some accommodation we could all stay at???.....prices ect....

Well ladies....I cant wait to announce afs arrival...pha I'd never thought I'd say that! Lol
I just want to move on with this cow bag of a cycle.

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Hun, I'm so, so sorry xoxox
I really wish those tests were positive.
Don't try to analyze what that was too much OK? It was bum tests, you got your money back & time to move on. It really sucks. So yes - lets do that pact & I'm happy you're on board :) YAY!!!!!

If I make it over to the UK we'll figure some thing out.
I'm going to be with my Husband & visiting my friend but I think a lunch or some thing would be wonderful!!!
I'd have to admit to my husband I have internet friends. Tee hee. LOL :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Trying to catch up! I've been out all day.
I went to do my graduated scooter exam so I have my M2! WAHOO!
Then I went for a hair cut & then a little shopping at the mall. It was a nice day!

Anyway - Meg, did you find out about the job w/WSIB? And if yo ualready said, I'm so sorry...I'm still catching up :) If you get that job down town Toronto, then it would be an awesome excuse to have lunch or cocktails after work :)

As for tattoo's Momma - that sounds SO nice!
I also wouldn't put my DH's name on me - not my style but I do have a few tattoo's.
I have an owl tattoo on my arm with my daughters name on it.
I have a huge Aries tattoo on my upper back with Rams
A small one on the right corner is a butter fly & my first tattoo...a lame Chinese symbol for Rooster - the year of the Rooster - me :)

Anyway I love tattoos & thought my next would be on my right forearm for my next child but...I'm still barren LOL
I love tattoos!!!!!! I want more....!!!!!
I should post photos of em

I thought I would share a pic of my mums dog.....bison frisée...
She's called minx....like her bow?

She's a lil rat bag....lol...:dohh:

:) :) :) xxx

Bwahaha....rat bag - love it
she look so sweet I want a dog SO badly.
WE're trying to get hubby ready for it. He's always pushing back. He's too practical :)

Hey Ladies,

Then I went for a hair cut & then a little shopping at the mall. It was a nice day!

Anyway - Meg, did you find out about the job w/WSIB? And if yo ualready said, I'm so sorry...I'm still catching up :) If you get that job down town Toronto, then it would be an awesome excuse to have lunch or cocktails after work :)

I also wouldn't put my DH's name on me - not my style but I do have a few tattoo's.
A small one on the right corner is a butter fly & my first tattoo...a lame Chinese symbol for Rooster - the year of the Rooster - me :)

Anyway I love tattoos & thought my next would be on my right forearm for my next child but...I'm still barren LOL

Barb! Congrats on getting your license that is awesome woo!! I can picture you zooming around haha..

NO word from the WSIB yet ughhh I emailed with HR last Thursday and they apologized for the delay in getting back to me and said I would hear from them within the next few business days - which should have meant by YESTERDAY lol but noooo word yet. Hoping I hear today - Honestly I am not optimistic but I need official closure! But yes if I end up downtown we are definitely on for some lunch dates!

Barb I did not see you for the tat type for some reason wow! haha... nice work! Yes I did debate DH's initials when I got it done but I thought about it for many years and seeing as we have been together 15 years now it was not an unwise choice lol... just the initials anyways nothing huge or crazy.

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday :)

I am going shopping after work for a dress to wear to a wedding in a few weeks... need something new. Maybe some shoes too.

4DPO over here.. cant test for a WEEEK!!! Nothing but tumbleweeds lol...

I am going to gran canaria, god 6dpo already i was on a ride before and as it was moving i was thinking how i highly doubt i could concieve this cycle the way the rides chuck you around here it would be a miricle if i did lol no symptoms or anything for me 2 days until i go home i might go for a swim later this half of the tww hasnt been bad at all for me i have hardly thought about it xxx

I am going to gran canaria, god 6dpo already i was on a ride before and as it was moving i was thinking how i highly doubt i could concieve this cycle the way the rides chuck you around here it would be a miricle if i did lol no symptoms or anything for me 2 days until i go home i might go for a swim later this half of the tww hasnt been bad at all for me i have hardly thought about it xxx

That's great - helps a lot to be so busy doesn't it! I loved being on holiday on my 2ww... Flies by

Hey Ladies,

Barb! Congrats on getting your license that is awesome woo!! I can picture you zooming around haha..

NO word from the WSIB yet ughhh I emailed with HR last Thursday and they apologized for the delay in getting back to me and said I would hear from them within the next few business days - which should have meant by YESTERDAY lol but noooo word yet. Hoping I hear today - Honestly I am not optimistic but I need official closure! But yes if I end up downtown we are definitely on for some lunch dates!

Barb I did not see you for the tat type for some reason wow! haha... nice work! Yes I did debate DH's initials when I got it done but I thought about it for many years and seeing as we have been together 15 years now it was not an unwise choice lol... just the initials anyways nothing huge or crazy.

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday :)

I am going shopping after work for a dress to wear to a wedding in a few weeks... need something new. Maybe some shoes too.

Yes ma'am its fun (and scary) to zoom around! Thanks :)
I'm happy its finally out of the way. I re-did my M1 like 4 times b/c I just didn't bother to do my M2 LOL. That's how I roll.

Yes, I know - I don't appear to be a tattoo type of chick. When you meet me you'd see this too LOL people are usually very surprised about my big tatt on my back. I'll put a little tattoo compilation together & show all of you!
You're right, you & DH have been together for nearly for ever...so it's very different. I'd be more into doing some thing to represent my hubby than his name. Maybe one day he'll earn the ink on my skin ;) LOLLLL

Yeah I had a pretty good day :) I like 'me' days...just me, by myself :happydance:

I hope you hear back from the job. I hate the waiting game, it's excruciating. How is the job search otherwise?? Or have you waned a bit?

New outfit is always fun - who's getting married?
I bought a new dress yesterday at Aritzia...its so Cute so I'm wearing it tonight for the surprise going-away dinner :) I'm so excited for her...I hope she's FLOORED.

You are strong Meg, no testing!!! :)

Yes ma'am its fun (and scary) to zoom around! Thanks :)
I'm happy its finally out of the way. I re-did my M1 like 4 times b/c I just didn't bother to do my M2 LOL. That's how I roll.

Yes, I know - I don't appear to be a tattoo type of chick. When you meet me you'd see this too LOL people are usually very surprised about my big tatt on my back. I'll put a little tattoo compilation together & show all of you!
You're right, you & DH have been together for nearly for ever...so it's very different. I'd be more into doing some thing to represent my hubby than his name. Maybe one day he'll earn the ink on my skin ;) LOLLLL

Yeah I had a pretty good day :) I like 'me' days...just me, by myself :happydance:

I hope you hear back from the job. I hate the waiting game, it's excruciating. How is the job search otherwise?? Or have you waned a bit?

New outfit is always fun - who's getting married?
I bought a new dress yesterday at Aritzia...its so Cute so I'm wearing it tonight for the surprise going-away dinner :) I'm so excited for her...I hope she's FLOORED.

You are strong Meg, no testing!!! :)

Ohh like Aritzia but its pricey! I am going to check out the Bay, RW&Co, etc.. we will see how I do. Its for DH's cousin's wedding on the 22nd - at a winery in NOTL so that's awesome.. we get wine tours! :)

I have waned a little re job search but I will get back on track - I have looked twice this week - will prob do again today or Saturday - I know once I have an answer on this WSIB gig I will be more motivated for sure.

Have a blast tonight at your friends party - that is going to be awesome

yes Aritzia is pricy, I dont buy often unless its like 'need to have'. Some times tho I get tops for $40/$50 not bad. Anyway it's for kids way younger than me in general :) I got a cute dress tho!

Bay has great sales when its Bay Day Sales - incredible. Some times 40-50% off. I've gotten some amazing things at such low prices. RW&Co I like too - have a few pieces.

The wedding sounds lovely! I love NOTL...enjoy :)

Defo keep looking - you may miss an opportunity. So don't stop. It's a pain in the butt & lame to look for new jobs I know. I hate it. But sounds like you gotta do it. In the mean time I hope you get preggo & not have to worry for along time!

Thanks - yeah I"m excited!

Hey Ladies well here are my ink!
The top left is the first tat I got which is a Chinese Symbol for 'Rooster'. I hate it & want to cover it up :)
And my Owl Tattoo I did last Feb for my daughter.
And my huge back tattoo - this was shot after my last ink session. I need to shade it in some time. ....but trying to get pregnant has gotten in the way of that. grrr.
It's two rams representing my sign, Aries.
And you can see the small butterfly on the right of that I got randomly cuz I was bored & wanted a tattoo LOL...no idea.
Anyway I wanna get another butterfly on the other side for symmetry.

Attachments

• tattoos.jpg
    tattoos.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey Ladies well here are my ink!
The top left is the first tat I got which is a Chinese Symbol for 'Rooster'. I hate it & want to cover it up :)
And my Owl Tattoo I did last Feb for my daughter.
And my huge back tattoo - this was shot after my last ink session. I need to shade it in some time. ....but trying to get pregnant has gotten in the way of that. grrr.
It's two rams representing my sign, Aries.
And you can see the small butterfly on the right of that I got randomly cuz I was bored & wanted a tattoo LOL...no idea.
Anyway I wanna get another butterfly on the other side for symmetry.

Wow Barb! you mean business with those tats!!! haha! Good for you - i love the owl its beautiful. I never knew your daughter's name - Aida - absolutely gorgeous. I love it.. :)

I dont know if I will get another one but I can see myself doing it when I decide on the right place! lol

Thanks, yes that tat is my favorite :) And I agree, Aida is a lovely name. It suits her perfectly :D
Yeah I don't mess around lady, when I do it I do it BIG lol. I'd like to do my right forearm one day too but I'd like to reserve it for it I have another child.

I should in the mean time finish up my back & I need a few touch ups on the owl...& go from there.

It's taken me years with each one...except the first & the butterfly that was lame LOL

Thanks, yes that tat is my favorite :) And I agree, Aida is a lovely name. It suits her perfectly :D
Yeah I don't mess around lady, when I do it I do it BIG lol. I'd like to do my right forearm one day too but I'd like to reserve it for it I have another child.

I should in the mean time finish up my back & I need a few touch ups on the owl...& go from there.

It's taken me years with each one...except the first & the butterfly that was lame LOL

lol well you could always do removal if you wanted to... nothing is permanent I suppose!

DH's family is sooooo anti tattoo and piercings... whenever they talk about people who have them I laugh and remind them their daughter in law does too... I love em though!

Wow!! Those tats r beautiful!!!! I cant get a pic of my back ones but here is the one on my stomach..

Attachments

• IMG_20130905_134804.jpg
    IMG_20130905_134804.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
momma that must have hurt!!!

thanks :) They all hurt...well the big ones. My arm was 3.5 hours of searing pain LOL
Dont regret it for a moment. My back was weird. I did two outline sessions...the second one was thicker outlines & half my back was OK-ish, the other have was just horrible.
I'm nervous too to finish it.

Meg, I don't think I"d remove the tattoo...I was thinking of a cover up some day.
We will see. It's always covered with underwear and I'm not terribly bothered. IT's just not awesome :p

Mine hurt a lot too since its on my lower stomach.... didnt take long though and I cant complain seeing the size of yours and Mommas LOL!!

ughhh 1.5 hours till home time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->