6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Quick update from me nothing really to report i am quite gassy today but thats about it so not sure if i ovulated later than i thought as i was gassy last time after ovulation god i hope i didnt i dont want to have missed it x

Can someone tell me what symptom my ticker has today it wont load for me x

Yes I noticed your hubby's long locks ;) So I can see this. I prefer the tall, dark, handsome, piercing eyes!!!

That's right - you used to be SO good about not testing. I just always need to know. That's me...need to know Barb :)
OK I'll do the same. I probably will OPK just so I know how long my cycle is & if I do get pregnant, I know when I Ovulated sake. But no pregnancy testing at all until 11dpo.
I'll shake on it too...:thumbup:
hehe

Its gonna be a long 8 days for me but I am committed! I know... I was so good before lol - I never ever had cheapies! I only have a few left anyways but I do have an FRER from last cycle too - probably 3-4 IC and an FRER.

Meg, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a hard time but I'm going to do it.

Ok ladies....YEP YEP YEP IM IN TOO.:happydance:
Concidering this as my handshake.:thumbup:

So I'm 14 dpo right now (ha ha I have a looooong way to go yet lol)
Bfn this morning...NO tests left!- not buying any....(hang on is that cheating on the pact ? Lol)

Well anyways not buying any till 11dpo then.lol
Had some MAJOUR cramping this morning ugh! Do t normally cramp untill af in full swing but I suppose that's just me gearing up instead.
You know something hasn't been right through this entire cycle...I wonder tho...hmmmmm what if that WAS. A bfp and it just went wrong as soon as it started???.....
Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it idk...

Anyway I am ready and waiting to say sayanora to this cycle already...I just want to plod on with the next now...

Yaye barbs meg that would be awesome to meet up next year in London...it's a 4hour juney for me but I am totes up for that to meet up with you lovelys....hope we can waddle down Oxford street doing our maternity shopping with our bumps...moaning our feet hurt ha ha ha...if not we can still check out the amazing sites and get our shopping heads on! Aye :happydance:
I warn tho!!! London is expensive! Lol
Hay maybe I should check out some accommodation we could all stay at???.....prices ect....

Well ladies....I cant wait to announce afs arrival...pha I'd never thought I'd say that! Lol
I just want to move on with this cow bag of a cycle.

:) :) :) xxx

Good mornin ladies...sorry bout ur bfn nat :( damn witch!! This forum realllly needs some bfps for real..I am on cd 7, slowly truckin along..but I think o may comenon time this cycle. My cm has rastically increased expecally this mornin..its like super thin and milky for me a good pre o sign..im guessin its about 5-7 days away..so let the bd'ing begin! Lol I will know wen im in full swing though because of the horid cramps so now I wait for the pain..I sooo dislike this part.

Wow u girls r brave..shakin to no testing til 11dpo? No way I cld have that willpower..lol I like my sticks and prolly cldnt give them up..haha..I dnt know why seein this cycle has only just begun for me but I am feeling confident about this upcoming month. Maybe I get that bfp or one of us will..in the meantime, me and the dh r goin for new tattoo wrk tgis nxt wk.. im pretty excites( im not all creepy tattooed but I do love them. I have 4 tattoos now .one is on the left of my stomach from rib to hip, one on lower back, one upper back, lower front rt hip and one on ankle. Well now i am getting a handrawn unique symbol of sorts on my forearm. Gona represent lifes struggles and eternal love for my family..my dh is gona have the same one.we dnt much care for the ohhh so common gettin eachothers names tattooed on us so we have decided to go symbolic and unique..

Wow u girls r brave..shakin to no testing til 11dpo? No way I cld have that willpower..lol I like my sticks and prolly cldnt give them up..haha..I dnt know why seein this cycle has only just begun for me but I am feeling confident about this upcoming month. Maybe I get that bfp or one of us will..in the meantime, me and the dh r goin for new tattoo wrk tgis nxt wk.. im pretty excites( im not all creepy tattooed but I do love them. I have 4 tattoos now .one is on the left of my stomach from rib to hip, one on lower back, one upper back, lower front rt hip and one on ankle. Well now i am getting a handrawn unique symbol of sorts on my forearm. Gona represent lifes struggles and eternal love for my family..my dh is gona have the same one.we dnt much care for the ohhh so common gettin eachothers names tattooed on us so we have decided to go symbolic and unique..

Lmao...he he he...we have our names tattooed on each other lol....ok ok ok we were young..ha ha good excuse! Lol
We have them on our inner rists...in my handwriting...with stars to represent Harry (before he was born- the twinkle in our eye)

Your tats sound really sweet...I struggle to think where I would have another...and I want to wait till after the wedding too as I don't want tattoos to show my dress up lol...

And omg! I found a beautifull vintage tiffanys dress the other day....to have I would have to have it altered but it was georgous...I walked away from it...:( bummer.

I can wait till after Xmas when I can go and do PROPPER dress shopping! Woohoo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

I thought I would share a pic of my mums dog.....bison frisée...
She's called minx....like her bow?

She's a lil rat bag....lol...:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1

Lmao...he he he...we have our names tattooed on each other lol....ok ok ok we were young..ha ha good excuse! Lol
We have them on our inner rists...in my handwriting...with stars to represent Harry (before he was born- the twinkle in our eye)

Your tats sound really sweet...I struggle to think where I would have another...and I want to wait till after the wedding too as I don't want tattoos to show my dress up lol...

And omg! I found a beautifull vintage tiffanys dress the other day....to have I would have to have it altered but it was georgous...I walked away from it...:( bummer.

I can wait till after Xmas when I can go and do PROPPER dress shopping! Woohoo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

Haha yeah we are nuts but we need to do this!!! Feel free to join us Momma! LOL

I have a tattoo.... DH's initials - but its on my hip and cant be seen in anything but a bathing suit. I guess I have a conservative side to me LOL - I would like another but I would have no idea where - I probably wont do it. I love mine though and I don't regret it! We will see how it looks after a baby though AHHHHH

Nat I love what you and DH did with the stars - that is really special! :)

I love the idea of a vintage dress!! Dress shopping will be so fun! Its funny but since the styles change so much I would never think of getting the same dress I had... I would do something different for sure this time... Maybe for my second wedding... jokes!! :)

3DPO... Tumbleweeds over here................ chirp chirp goes the crickets

I thought I would share a pic of my mums dog.....bison frisée...
She's called minx....like her bow?

She's a lil rat bag....lol...:dohh:

lmao they are funny dogs... I find they have bizarre personalities - my girlfriend has one. I like big dogs for the most part but we had a miniature Schnauzer until he died a few years ago. We will get a dog soon I think - when we are home more - Hello mat leave?! lol

Go pact go!! Like momma I'm feeling confident for this next round, bfp please!
Since we're on the topic, I'm gonna share one of my pup, she's a boxer and absolutely hilarious... I made thison the drive back from the mountains this weekend! Hope you get a good laugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
Go pact go!! Like momma I'm feeling confident for this next round, bfp please!
Since we're on the topic, I'm gonna share one of my pup, she's a boxer and absolutely hilarious... I made thison the drive back from the mountains this weekend! Hope you get a good laugh!

Haha that is great Talia... Boxers are our fav breed and that is what we are going to get when we do! We love them :) They are supposed to be fab with kids too! As I am sure you know already....

yes yes bfp come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol

loads of cm today trying not to SS so early though haha

Nothing to report from me except a few odd pains in my stomach today dont know if they were twinges i was really trying not to think about it lol i cant wait to get back home on saturday and catch up :) x

Nothing to report from me except a few odd pains in my stomach today dont know if they were twinges i was really trying not to think about it lol i cant wait to get back home on saturday and catch up :) x

Where are you on your holiday Natalie?

I am at flamingo land a theme park in the uk, we are staying in a log cabin it is actually nicer than our house lol 3 days to go i feel like i have been gone much longer, i need my own bed i woke up all stuffy and feeling rough this morning it was way to warm plus i have been getting lots of sleep which doesnt make me feel all that great either, its been really hot aswell i am worried about how i will cope with the heat abroad which is in 24days x

Ive also noticed my urine is almost illumonus yellow which is very new to me since i can only seem to get on here and not dr google so i dont know why it might be like that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->