6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh wow, Momma - 6%? It's incredible if she can recover.
I really hope she does. My mom has lung cancer. Early stages but we have been estranged & have a bad relationship so I'm not sure how it's going. When ever I ask she either ignores me or she brushes it off.

Barb - I am sorry about your mum. I don't see my Dad much either, so I understand in that regard. He had a heart attack in 2007 and when they called me first I was shocked.... I hope she caught it well in enough time.

I just had about 5 minutes of sharp stabbing pain up my va-jay-jay - that was fun!!!!

haha Meg, I've had those!!!! Don't know what they're from.

So I won Blue Jays tickets in an office pool today for tonight's game... and they ended up being VIP TD Lounge tickets - right behind home plate in private seating.. and they serve you in your seats! Hello bud light lime for me!!! I hope we can make it on time lol

LOL Nice, Meg! Way to score it baller style...no pun intended.
Unfortunately I really dislike baseball....*yawn*...but as long as you're drinking, that's OK :)

LOL Nice, Meg! Way to score it baller style...no pun intended.
Unfortunately I really dislike baseball....*yawn*...but as long as you're drinking, that's OK :)

LOL I don't follow baseball anymore... when I was younger I loved it - but I played it for 12 years so that's probably why. DH doesn't like to go so I haven't been this year yet! But we are going tonight hopefully lol...

And yes.. i'm sure the beer will help him enjoy himself LOL

Well the day is progressing and the o cramps r intesifying and my cm is comin back?? Wth

Meg how was the jays game?!?! I saw Kurt Russell...whoop!

Momma its possible you geared up but didn't O and you're gearing up again. Have you ever temped?

Hi ladies...:)
Sorry I was a bit Mia Yesterday...I got to pulling all my kitchen cupboards out to sort and clean and I ended up pulling the cooker out the washing machine out and I got VERY into it....lol...before I knew it a few hours passed and then I realise I had to get myself ready for date night .

So we went for a lovely meal at a favourite restaurant off mine...Greek.
So for starters.(yep starters...idk lastnight lol) i had the garlic mushrooms with mustard garnish and salad then I had the mini steak and peas and mushrooms and tomatoes...and for afters banana split and ice cream....it was all very yum.
I had a glass of rosé and a double bialys on ice..l
Then oh and I desided we would rock up at the cinema...we watched the conjuring...quite a scary film.lol oh was holding my hand and when he got scared I noticed his grip tightened lmao....
Before we went into the cinema we went into the bowling hall which had a bar...I then had three more double bialys on ice...
Embarrassing moment tho...(ha ha one of many) I dropped my drink and they way it fell it all splashed up in my face.ahhhhh lol....
Oh and whilst in the restaurant I wanted the prawn cocktail so whilst ordering it shouted out (have no idea why ) pawn cocktail...I was so embarrassed I changed my mind to the mushrooms instead.lol...
It was one of those :dohh: moments.....I think my ears are playing up bc I keep have loud moments lol...

So iv posted a pic of me in my dress...we got home quite early really...10.30pm...
I won't ever be wearing that dress again as when I got home the back of my dress got caught on the door handle and it ripped.:( ....very annoying....

Meg - I can't believe you haven't tested :thumbup:....you are very strong.:thumbup:
Are surely testing today right? Lol...:)

Barbs I'm sorry your friend bailed on you...but kirk Russell....! Wow...dose he look as good irl?
How is the ritz? Is it as nice as they say...v expensive there right?
I love you med plan barbs...it sounds like a great idea to try.positive vibes are always good.:thumbup:

Momma...I'm sooo sorry to hear about your mom and your fil...you are a strong woman and they are so lucky to have an incredible woman in the life to help them through it.
I sure hope your mom gets well real soon.:thumbup:

Nat? I'm sorry af got you....or is it still spotting?...hope your ok love.:thumbup:

Well I'm cd8 today...opks in 2days...I hope to o by tues...fx anyways...

Will be back later...I have to charge my iPad...it's looking desperately low on me lol...take care ladies. Hope all is well today...momma hope you feel better today too.:)
:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
Af has fully kicked in cd1 for me, i'm disappointed but so pleased at the same time, i'm pleased because a 28 day cycle is great for me, i think losing weight has made a great difference for me, which is why i'm determined to lose some more x

Ugh nat I'm sorry af got you .:hugs:
And you have done great with your weight loss love....1400 calories tho- that must be hard.do you get dizzy episodes?...

:) :) :) xxx

Nat you look lovely glad you had a good time on your date night :D

No its not hard really i dont eat alot anymore just a mealtimes, i dont particularaly eat clean either if i can fit choccie into my calories i will, i used to binge eat and was a secret eater aswell, i fall off the wagon but i get back on lol xxx

And i am going to poas and see if the shadow lines still there and get someone else to try one tomorrow so i can see if they are a bad batch x

Nat I loved your date night story and your dress is fab!!! Love that outfit you look gorgeous!

Sounds like a fun night. That's a lot of drinks for a non drinker good for
You haha ... Love baileys on the rocks. And rose too!!

Xoxo

Hi girls. Bfn on IC this morning. Did a lot of squinting lol.

When I went pee there was a bit of pink cm and one teeny red drop. I would think that was a good sign but since I had spotting last month for the first time I actually think its a bad sign. I think I'm out girls. Ill try FRER tomorrow am to confirm.

I've decided no opks until cd11 i usually start cd8, i will opk until my positive goes just to see what happens because last cycle it drove me nuts not knowing what was going on and how long my surge was, postive thinking and lots of bd'ing and a relaxed tww in gran canaria well a week lol x

Good mornin gals!! Cd 14 (1or 2 dpo) and still havin o cramps..weird. cm is ehhh come and go but watery wen there.. pain is mostly on left side, still a burning sensation and kinda radiating to my lower back n hips..nips have been super sore since like cd 11-12..glad to b in the tww now I just waitin!!(boring)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->