6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Fingers crossed the spotting is a good sign, when is af due? X

AF should be here Monday if its a 28 day cycle. I range from 28-30 usually but last month was 27. If its 27 again that would make it Sunday.

We will see what the FRER brings.

The only thing that is out of the norm for me is cramping. I rarely cramp. I may get a little pang here or there but they are random. I am pretty consistently mild cramping right now. Not painful or anything. But if its another 27 day cycle maybe that's why.... I hate being so Debbie Downer lol but I may be onto the next cycle...

I've decided no opks until cd11 i usually start cd8, i will opk until my positive goes just to see what happens because last cycle it drove me nuts not knowing what was going on and how long my surge was, postive thinking and lots of bd'ing and a relaxed tww in gran canaria well a week lol x

Natalie that's a great plan for next cycle! xx

Oh and here is my bfn for your viewing pleasure lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
Good mornin gals!! Cd 14 (1or 2 dpo) and still havin o cramps..weird. cm is ehhh come and go but watery wen there.. pain is mostly on left side, still a burning sensation and kinda radiating to my lower back n hips..nips have been super sore since like cd 11-12..glad to b in the tww now I just waitin!!(boring)

woo hoo! welcome to the 2ww lol now try to live in the NOW and not in a two week countdown :)

I had cramping from the day i got my positive with the chemical but im still not sure if that was normal cramping or not so its not really helpful but they were mild and consistent, im not sure how i feel about having a 12day lp i worry its to short i know 10 is considered ok but i still worry lol i am also going to keep out of the pregnancy test area and i still somehow see myself headed to look in first tri section and am left terrified and sad by some peoples posts about possible mmc and mc x

I wouldn't worry about your LP... Since coming off bcp mine was 11 days every time. First tri is a scary place, try to avoid sneaking over there if you can, it's worrywart city and can get you all hyped up for no reason. Your cycles sound bang on and you did get pg once even though it was a chem :(

Yeah thats very true i can concieve i have no idea why i worry. But im not even going in first tri when i do get my bfp i will just worry more.

What pre natals do you all use, i need some and cant choose lol i'm looking at some called fertilcare x

Oh and here is my bfn for your viewing pleasure lol

:thumbup: its not fully dried, lady! wait for it to dry.
when I was testing out the Ovidrel & I had my very light lines I didn't see it until the pink on the stick was totally gone.

Natalie, better save your worrying for much, much later!
You're still in the beginning phases. They say on average 3 months if you're in your 20s to conceive...& up to 6 months. So don't worry!

I don't use prenatal because it makes me nauseated. I just take supplements on its own. I started taking a regular multi vitamin lately though. And I take folic separate.

Hi ladies...:)
Sorry I was a bit Mia Yesterday...I got to pulling all my kitchen cupboards out to sort and clean and I ended up pulling the cooker out the washing machine out and I got VERY into it....lol...before I knew it a few hours passed and then I realise I had to get myself ready for date night .

So we went for a lovely meal at a favourite restaurant off mine...Greek.
So for starters.(yep starters...idk lastnight lol) i had the garlic mushrooms with mustard garnish and salad then I had the mini steak and peas and mushrooms and tomatoes...and for afters banana split and ice cream....it was all very yum.
I had a glass of rosé and a double bialys on ice..l
Then oh and I desided we would rock up at the cinema...we watched the conjuring...quite a scary film.lol oh was holding my hand and when he got scared I noticed his grip tightened lmao....
Before we went into the cinema we went into the bowling hall which had a bar...I then had three more double bialys on ice...
Embarrassing moment tho...(ha ha one of many) I dropped my drink and they way it fell it all splashed up in my face.ahhhhh lol....
Oh and whilst in the restaurant I wanted the prawn cocktail so whilst ordering it shouted out (have no idea why ) pawn cocktail...I was so embarrassed I changed my mind to the mushrooms instead.lol...
It was one of those :dohh: moments.....I think my ears are playing up bc I keep have loud moments lol...

So iv posted a pic of me in my dress...we got home quite early really...10.30pm...
I won't ever be wearing that dress again as when I got home the back of my dress got caught on the door handle and it ripped.:( ....very annoying....

Meg - I can't believe you haven't tested :thumbup:....you are very strong.:thumbup:
Are surely testing today right? Lol...:)

Barbs I'm sorry your friend bailed on you...but kirk Russell....! Wow...dose he look as good irl?
How is the ritz? Is it as nice as they say...v expensive there right?
I love you med plan barbs...it sounds like a great idea to try.positive vibes are always good.:thumbup:

Momma...I'm sooo sorry to hear about your mom and your fil...you are a strong woman and they are so lucky to have an incredible woman in the life to help them through it.
I sure hope your mom gets well real soon.:thumbup:

Nat? I'm sorry af got you....or is it still spotting?...hope your ok love.:thumbup:

Well I'm cd8 today...opks in 2days...I hope to o by tues...fx anyways...

Will be back later...I have to charge my iPad...it's looking desperately low on me lol...take care ladies. Hope all is well today...momma hope you feel better today too.:)
:) :) :) xxx

There you are! :happydance::kiss:
You look lovely lady! Pete is a lucky man!!!
Glad you had such a great time!!!
You are a good story teller, you know that? So funny!

Glad to see you back!

Today I go for my second opinion so I'll either update you guys later tonight or tomorrow. Our appointment is at 12:30pm. FX

I take multi vitamins but it has vitamin a in i'm sure i read thats not good gor concieving or pregnancy i could be wrong i've read alot of stuff its easy to confuse things lol and i take folic acid seperate.

Natalie, better save your worrying for much, much later!
You're still in the beginning phases. They say on average 3 months if you're in your 20s to conceive...& up to 6 months. So don't worry!

I don't use prenatal because it makes me nauseated. I just take supplements on its own. I started taking a regular multi vitamin lately though. And I take folic separate.

The minimum amount of folic acid you should be taking is 0.4 mcg and all multivitamins have it. Prenatals made me sick a lot of the time in first tri but I found it was better if I took them after I ate. And for prenatals all brands are similar but they usually have 1 mcg of folic acid and extra iron etc

Nat your date night sounded super nice and those embarrassing moments sounded more charming than real stinkers lol

Can't wait to hear about what this doc has to say, I really hope they suggest another direction to try!

Vit A in high amounts can be bad in pg, not sure about conception... But I believe that regular multivitamins are safe regardless... Again many ppl take multivitamins and only switch to prenatals when they find out or after their first appt! Alls well!

Hey girls!!! Sorry I have been gone...I am addicted to Revenge on Netflix right now!! Hahahaha I can't say we have really tried this month.... But I think we still bd maybe in the time frame!! Just chillin out this month!! Cd 14 or 15 here today... Hope all is well!!! :):)

Hey girls!!! Sorry I have been gone...I am addicted to Revenge on Netflix right now!! Hahahaha I can't say we have really tried this month.... But I think we still bd maybe in the time frame!! Just chillin out this month!! Cd 14 or 15 here today... Hope all is well!!! :):)

Hey you! Good to hear from you Ashley. Good luck this month - glad to see you are taking it easy!!

Revenge is a great show.. I have seen them all!

Hey you! Good to hear from you Ashley. Good luck this month - glad to see you are taking it easy!!

Revenge is a great show.. I have seen them all!

I am almost done with season 1! Sons of anarchy was amazing the other night!!! Love it!! Do you watch breaking bad?? It was crazy crazy the other night!! Haha I have been glued to the tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->