6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey girls!!! Sorry I have been gone...I am addicted to Revenge on Netflix right now!! Hahahaha I can't say we have really tried this month.... But I think we still bd maybe in the time frame!! Just chillin out this month!! Cd 14 or 15 here today... Hope all is well!!! :):)

Hey you! Good to hear from you Ashley. Good luck this month - glad to see you are taking it easy!!

Revenge is a great show.. I have seen them all!

I am almost done with season 1! Sons of anarchy was amazing the other night!!! Love it!! Do you watch breaking bad?? It was crazy crazy the other night!! Haha I have been glued to the tv

I Love Sons - I will be watching it tonight so no spoilers haha... and Breaking Bad is my fav show... it was awesome this week!! :)

Hi ladies...how's your evening summing up there? :)

I think I am coming down with something I feel retched...almost feverish....I hope it's just nothing but I guess I will have to wait untill the mrn and see how I feel then.

Barbs how did it all go at your RE?....I hope it all went well and there is a new plan for you both :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...how's your evening summing up there? :)

I think I am coming down with something I feel retched...almost feverish....I hope it's just nothing but I guess I will have to wait untill the mrn and see how I feel then.

Barbs how did it all go at your RE?....I hope it all went well and there is a new plan for you both :thumbup:

Hey nat - Sorry to hear you are sicky!! Feel better hun xoxo

Why do we torture ourselves so much lol? I am trying to convince myself that all these cramps I am having is implantation... ughhhh when I KNOW its not. why oh whyyyyyy lol. I am in better spirits this month though thanks to all of you. I will move onto the next if that's what happens with positivity... xx

Im in pain urgh time to get the hot water bottle and paracetamols on the go :( x

Im in pain urgh time to get the hot water bottle and paracetamols on the go :( x

Awe sorry to hear that nat :hugs:....hot water bottle- ole faithful :thumbup:
Hope that pain goes away love...paracetamols always do the trick for me...if not i got a back up stash of codeine.:thumbup:

How's the weather up in newy love...I hear it's pretty awfull coming our way this weekend :( booooooo to that!...
You go on holibob soon don't you? :happydance:

Well I'm off to bedski's now ladies.....my pillow is desperate to feel my cheek upon it...or is the other way around....who cares lol
Mr zed here I come baby! Wooohoooo...

Night night gals...hope you all get a good sleep tonight too.:thumbup:

Well I still have a cold but felt frisky today..woke up bad cramps but better now..I got a wild hair and went and got tattoed again..lol figured I better dobit now just in case I end up pregnant from this last cycle..I will take pics soon..I have a lil more to have done to it tomorrow eve..:)

I should really get into breaking bad.... I've heard that every episode this season is just nuts! I'm working tonight and I'm just a zombie, hopefully it's an easy night.

I should really get into breaking bad.... I've heard that every episode this season is just nuts! I'm working tonight and I'm just a zombie, hopefully it's an easy night.

Oh Talia you really need to!!

Breaking Bad is the BEST SHOW!!!!
OMG watch it!!!!!!

OK Girls, ready for a Novel? My RE appointment went very well & I'm so happy I went to see him....we aren't finished yet & we are not hopeless!
Also my TCM Practitioner gave me Fertility Herbs...yeah!!!! So, Crossing my fingers. That & the Acupuncture & the Meditation I hope some thing works out.

OK so from the new RE. Please NOTE: Dr. Redmond was my old RE....Dr. Baratz is my new RE....Dr.R & Dr.B :) tee hee.....

The clinic was great! It's a huge clinic which seems has been established for a very long time. The equipment is way more advanced than Hannam clinic. I even got a monitor for myself so I can see exactly what they're doing/seeing when the ultrasound's being done. It was neat!

Dr. Baratz was great - extremely thorough & asked a lot of questions.

So Dr. B says that as far as everything looks on scan ( I got an ultrasound done) that he sees nothing amiss, from my CM charts, I ovulate fine, my hormone levels are great. He's going to study my results better another time, he just scanned through them at the consult.

He noticed that I had some symptoms (although mild) of a possibility of having Endometriosis. I got blood work done today which he says if comes back positive, then we should investigate further (but don't have to) & if negative, doesn't mean that I don't have it but that it's not that important. He says the only issue is that if I have any Endo, it would just take a lot longer to get pregnant. But I am able to get pregnant. He also didn't say I have Endo but it's just a possibility...but a slim possibility. This would require Laparoscopic surgery...so he said to me that he'll put me on his surgery waiting list (he does the surgery) but I don't have to do it. It is also one of the last steps before IVF...he kind of said that if all other tests fail to prove an issue, it would be worth doing the Lap before spending the thousands of dollars on IVF...but still, he said I don't have to do it.

But anyway the plan right now is to do two anatomic procedures of my uterus. They have to be done separately but in the beginning of my cycle. So one of them is that they put water with dye through my fallopian tubes...similar to the saline test I did but it's with dye. Then he can see even better if there's any reason there is a mild blockage or if the eggs aren't making it down the tubes. He said its better than the sono test I did with Dr. Redmond.

The second procedure is a day 'procedure' that requires me to be sedated mildly so I have to take a day off work & Nathan has to drive me home...it's called the "Camera" test where he puts a camera in my uterus to see if there is anything wrong. He said it's better than an ultrasound - you get to see more. And this goes into the shape of my uterus....there is this dip...which he says is extremely common but when woman get pregnant this 'dip' goes away. he says its possible mine didn't & that could have caused issues with the sac tearing. It's not absolute but one of those things where 'it could be'. So, he said if he goes in with the camera & sees it & identifies it with what he believes it is, he can 'shave' it off & that would take care of any issues in the future. He also said that with my history of the membrane tearing & this 'dip' in my uterus, I'd have to be closely monitored when I get pregnant.

And then after these two procedures, the next cycle we are going to book in for an IUI medicated with a drug that has less side effects & shouldn't thin my lining called, Ferma. And he will give me progesterone & have me take Baby Aspirin...this thins the blood & encourages implantation. So - I think Dr. R is one of the few doctors who don't use Progesterone right off the bat. Dr. B said its a no brainer to use Progesterone.

Hubby & I both redid all our blood work & Dr. B wants him to do another Semen Analysis so he can have a look at it himself.

The one thing different between Dr. B & Dr. R is that he himself looks at the results where as a lot of clinics have Technicians who review the results of tests & then convey that message to the doctor's office. Dr. Baratz looks at the specimens himself and does the procedures himself. Him or one of his colleagues are always at the Cycle Monitoring appointments too - so not just the technician.

I think as a whole, this place feels better than Hannam Clinic. It's more clinical & doctors more hands on. So I hope this helps!

That plus my Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, Meditation - this baby better be coming!!!

If I get pregnant on my own, I'm to call Dr. Baratz & he's going to put me on progesterone & go from there.

I think that's it :)

xoxoxox

Oooo! Glad I'm the first to reply!! That is amazing news! A few different ways to go... I'm honestly surprised you haven't had the dye procedure yet! They did it with saline the first time? Hmm i work at a major hospital in Edmonton ( royal Alex ) that has a big fertility program and they do those dye tests all the time! Glad you're getting one!
The uterus camera test is neat... Oddly shaped uteruses (bicornate and septate etc) are common but ppl def get preggers with them.. Glad they'll be able to see that and treat it a little at the same time. Also nice to see there's a new plan with meds and some more iui on the table!
Plus the herbals and meditation, it's really looking hopeful and positive! Sounds like a new start and a much more enjoyable experience! Congrats!

Yaye barbs...that's great news.:happydance:
Dr b sounds like an excellent docter :thumbup:
The part about your uterus...barbs I have a backwards tilted one...and they have said to me it IS much harder to get preggers...but NOT impossible.
When I was pg with Harry I was kept a close eye on and towards the end of the pg they said it wasn't an issue and that it should straighten when I give birth...it didn't tho- it came back worse...my nurse has problems doing my cc smears...she advised if trying for a baby to practice the "all fours " position....to help spermys get to destination..lol.
Oh was pleased to say the least.lol
Barbs I got a real good feeling about this new clinic and dr b....he is VERY thourough indeed...
Barbs I have been on a thread where one of the girls is taking fermera ...she has always given good advice about It .she also takes the prog too...her charts have changed sooo much to adapt to the meds and and her temps are soo promising now- before all the new meds she had a much shorter cycle and temps were very erratic ...
Also she does the ovidril at home herself too.when instructed.

Wow barbs I am sooo relieved you have found this place and such a great dr too...and that with Tcm should be amaizing...I bet you are both over the moon.
So you start a new round next cycle? Or is he going to do more investigations first? Or both?

I can't believe your last clinic took all that money off you without investigating further...it sounds like they were very "thechnical" and not personal...dr b sounds like he is on a personal mission to get you pregnant...which is good he will be more determined to make this sucessfull...

Wow to say that I am relieved for you both is an understatement so how you must be feeling aswell idk...I bet you feel so much more relaxed and hopfull again.
And if your doing your nighttime meditation too - beliving this is going to happen - its all written in the stars for you...everything is going good for you now barbs...
:happydance:

Woop woop .....what a nice wake up post this morning...Yaye for barbs.:happydance:

We'll ladies I'm cd9 ...I am hitting my fertile stage.....fack yeah! :happydance:
I am feeling so excited today....(in the happy sense) lol....
Opks tmr...not expecting anything till Tuesday tho. And I'm not going to stress about them this time- it is what it is! :)

Wow the difference a day can make eh ladies...I am so pleased for you barbs.:)

Meg...did you test again today...:flower:
Nat...how are you feeling today? I hope better love :)
Momma....your 3/4dpi now right?....are you going to wait till 11dpo or are you testing already lol...:flower:
Ashley...what cd are you my dear?...
Talia...I'm sooo sorry your feeling so tired...it will pass soon...I think you may be burning the candle at both ends alittle and you should have some more "me" time love...I get that you got to work but balance is good for you when pg...in a couple of weeks that tiredness will kick your butt big time if you dont rest when you can
Have you got a bump yet? Any movements ?:)

Well ladies I'm off to my moms today...and the toy store...I am getting Xmas turkey head on and all I have done for the past two days is plan plan plan...lol...I know it's early but I can't rest untill I know exactly how I want Xmas to pan out...and then. When Xmas is done it's plan plan plan for the wedding...woohoooooo :happydance:
First we shall book the date and them i plan to dress shop bc I know I'm going to be a right fussy mare with the dresses...lol welllllllllll it's my Prerogative eh lol

Can't wait to show you all my dress pics...bc I intend to share my ideas if that's ok with you all...
Some of this wedding will be a surprise to to everyone- I intend to keep my lips pursed until the actual day ...that should be fun.

We'll ladies I hope you all have a great day and I hope to check in again later.:thumbup:

:) :) :) :) xxx

Im with you - have ordered 50 pg tests off the internet and praying they are at home when I get there tonight

https://nexlson.wissensde.com/1.jpghttps://nexlson.wissensde.com/2.jpghttps://nexlson.wissensde.com/3.jpghttps://nexlson.wissensde.com/4.jpghttps://nexlson.wissensde.com/5.jpgIm with you - have ordered 50 pg tests off the internet and praying they are at home when I get there tonight

Hello there rona doll welcome:) ....what cd/dpo are you dear :flower

Wow that is a lot of information but it all sounds positive, the doctor sounds great and he really sounds like he wants to get involved and really help you, i love doctors that dont just see you as a patient and extra to there wage, and want to really get involved and help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->