6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

barb !! That is very exciting - thanks a lot for sharing all that information with us. Super interesting!! I am so glad it was such a good appointment. I really hope it helped with feelings of hopelessness. He seems to know what he's doing and is optimistic. That's great. Can't wait to hear how the first step goes. Very exciting! When do you go back? Beginning of cycle? Xoxo

Pink streaks this am when wiping and bfn. Exactly like last month I checked my symptoms. AF should be Here in the next few days. Due Monday but AF came early last month too for a 27 day cycle. If its another short one that worries me. We will see. Feeling a bit down girls I'm not gonna lie. I crave being pregnant. I'm ready. :(

I've set myself a new goal since i waited until 11dpo last time i'm going to push it to 12dpo this time if i can, or maybe 13dpo if i have one and have any sort of will power lol x

Wow wow wow barbs..that all sounds fantastic..I thinknthe cofidence of a good doc will help u emotionally a great deal as well as his methods. Very very excited for u. @nat, yay..ur comin bk to the fertile period. Do u opk? (Srry I always forget) lol. Well im sittin at 3-4 dpo and no, lol havent started testing..haha I will prolly test around 11-12 dpo if I can hold off that long. As far as symptoms. Idk..still mild o cramps and thin white discharge..nipple soreness is getting better. I havent checked cp since o and day after so idk were It is..lol cold feels better this morning...ohhh but here is my tattoo, its gettin finished this evening, dnt mind the skeeter bites(camping was hell).

Ok here it is. Again ignore my skeeter bites. Haha

Attachments

• IMG_20130913_065942.jpg
    IMG_20130913_065942.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Meg sorry about the bfn and the seemings of AF, definitely a bummer.
Nat, hooray for another fertile time! Btw, barbs news makes me think even more that you should consider seeing a new doc for their opinion. It's amazing what a new outlook and a few well placed ideas can do, look into it if you can!
Everyone else in the boring phases keep up the positivity! Lol I know it's a crappy wait, always waiting for O or that testing dpo!

AFM, Nat I do agree about the work life balance but the thing is I've only worked 2 shifts this week, 3rd is tonight and I'm just beat! Can't wait for oct so I'm at the flu clinic where hopefully I can take it easy somewhat! Bump is starting to def be noticeable... I think I might be on the last week or two I can squeeze out of my scrubs before I gotta shop for more lol and I think movement wise I've felt a few bubbles etc but so hard to know of its gas or not. Waiting for that big punch!
Anomaly scan is in a week today!

Hi Girls,

Thanks SO much for all of your support & optimism. You girls are awesome!!!
I will be doing the two procedures next cycle (October) & then IUI#6 in November given everything went well. I have to mull over the Lap surgery. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this. But we'll see if I feel I should be doing it or not.

In the mean time it would be lovely if I got pregnant on my own.
I'm really giving it my all this time around. I feel a renewed sense of hope & taking two months off from the clinic was good. So I'm ready to get back on the horse.

I feel asleep last night doing the meditation lol - but apparently it still works on a subconscious level. I hope to be awake for tonight's! I took an OPK last night & its getting darker so this weekend for sure I'll have Ovulated.

Meg, did you download the audio cues for the Meditation?

How's everyone today?!

Meg I'm sorry you feel like you're out - spotting too early...I hope not! If you're spotting like this days before AF...like many days, you should see if your Progesterone is enough.

Nat, you're gearing up eh? We might be cycle buddies given you O earlier than me. I think you do? Anyway...

Hugs to all xo

Meg sorry about the bfn and the seemings of AF, definitely a bummer.
Nat, hooray for another fertile time! Btw, barbs news makes me think even more that you should consider seeing a new doc for their opinion. It's amazing what a new outlook and a few well placed ideas can do, look into it if you can!
Everyone else in the boring phases keep up the positivity! Lol I know it's a crappy wait, always waiting for O or that testing dpo!

AFM, Nat I do agree about the work life balance but the thing is I've only worked 2 shifts this week, 3rd is tonight and I'm just beat! Can't wait for oct so I'm at the flu clinic where hopefully I can take it easy somewhat! Bump is starting to def be noticeable... I think I might be on the last week or two I can squeeze out of my scrubs before I gotta shop for more lol and I think movement wise I've felt a few bubbles etc but so hard to know of its gas or not. Waiting for that big punch!
Anomaly scan is in a week today!

It was around 16/17 weeks that I felt some blubbles too but it wasn't until around half way that I really felt the kicks & movements...like around the 20th week.

Oh yes momma. Forgot to comment on your tattoo i like that quote And very brave doing your ribs!

Hi Girls,

I will be doing the two procedures next cycle (October) & then IUI#6 in November given everything went well. I have to mull over the Lap surgery. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this. But we'll see if I feel I should be doing it or not.

I'm really giving it my all this time around. I feel a renewed sense of hope & taking two months off from the clinic was good. So I'm ready to get back on the horse.

I feel asleep last night doing the meditation lol - but apparently it still works on a subconscious level. I hope to be awake for tonight's! I took an OPK last night & its getting darker so this weekend for sure I'll have Ovulated.

Meg I'm sorry you feel like you're out - spotting too early...I hope not! If you're spotting like this days before AF...like many days, you should see if your Progesterone is enough.

Hey Barb,

Gearing up to O - weeeee FX for you :) That time is here! lol

I havent yet checked out the tapes but I will definitely soon.

Until last cycle I did not spot before AF ever, other than some pink CM once in awhile. I hope something isnt wrong.. but you are right, maybe progesterone... Isn't 4/5 days before AF kind of early to spot? I hate to be down but I cant see any hope with spotting and a BFN today... unfortunately. Ughhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sounds like you have a good plan for Oct and Nov - looking forward to hearing your updates with all of that for sure :) So glad there is a good plan and lotsssssssssssssss of hope on the table! :D

Hubby and I were supposed to go to Ellicotville for the weekend - my in laws have a place there. We were going for a mini escape to shop and eat and get the hell out of here lol... however it is up in the air now because we had a death in the family (DH uncle) yesterday and DH may have to juggle his work schedule around now.. we will see.... if we dont go, we may just hang around home.

Thanks on thebtattoo comments. Yes its new..just got it last night.. and meg, your spotting 4-5 days before af? Wow thats odd..hoping the af stays away and mayve its just implanation? Ill keep em crossed...I am sympton spotting and have non at all! Lol 4-5 dpo and not a thing! Lol

Ohhh and btw..yes!!! The ribs hurt like he**! Haha..didnt like it at all..

Hi Girls,

Hey Barb,

Gearing up to O - weeeee FX for you :) That time is here! lol

I havent yet checked out the tapes but I will definitely soon.

Until last cycle I did not spot before AF ever, other than some pink CM once in awhile. I hope something isnt wrong.. but you are right, maybe progesterone... Isn't 4/5 days before AF kind of early to spot? I hate to be down but I cant see any hope with spotting and a BFN today... unfortunately. Ughhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sounds like you have a good plan for Oct and Nov - looking forward to hearing your updates with all of that for sure :) So glad there is a good plan and lotsssssssssssssss of hope on the table! :D

Hubby and I were supposed to go to Ellicotville for the weekend - my in laws have a place there. We were going for a mini escape to shop and eat and get the hell out of here lol... however it is up in the air now because we had a death in the family (DH uncle) yesterday and DH may have to juggle his work schedule around now.. we will see.... if we dont go, we may just hang around home.

Hey Hey - well if you continue to spot that early on, I'd get it checked out. It could mean you Progesterone is dropping too soon. It's always good to be proactive - doesn't hurt to get the blood work done. Ok maybe a prick that that's all!

Your weekend sounds great but I'm sorry to hear about DH's Uncle.
My condolences! XO

Change of plans... DH just called me at work and said he we are going to Ottawa for the weekend and leaving right after work lol - he was juggling his schedule due to the funeral and we are now going to see his client in Ottawa instead of his client coming here...it will only take an hour with his client and we will have a weekend to explore and have some fun I suppose.

Random but I am looking forward to it. Have to run home and pack now...

And I fully expect to do some shopping haha

Hey Hey - well if you continue to spot that early on, I'd get it checked out. It could mean you Progesterone is dropping too soon. It's always good to be proactive - doesn't hurt to get the blood work done. Ok maybe a prick that that's all!

Your weekend sounds great but I'm sorry to hear about DH's Uncle.
My condolences! XO

Thanks Barbs xx

Hello my petals...

Well today was very lovey....(now imagine scratching record )
Up untill 6pm tonight everything was a good....then out of no where...I had a blow out with my mom...well everyone really :(
I had a sudden out burst of anger... I had to finally put my foot down!....I am fed up with taken for granted!
I normally bottle it all and just swallow hard and move forward....today I couldn't. The foot firmly stood its ground and now I am sat here (alone lol) drunk!....

I am feeling very fine right now...a shite evening has turned out ok really..Harry and pete is all tucked up in bed snoring away and I am having a LONER night in.
I have cracked open a bottle (ok two lmao ) of bialys....ON THE FREAKING ROCKS! Woop woop....

I am feeling all sentimental....listening to music on my ear phones...lot to be quite...oooops...lol...

Listening to usher and lil Wayne...yeah!...getting my lonely freak on ha ha...

Wow usher great singer ...usher got the voice to make your booty go..lol

Ok ok I got my drunk text on here ...lol
I'm fancying a bit of Michael jack now...oh my Michael jacko...I miss him soooo much :(
Cringe moment- jls actually (the club is alive lol) came on - loving that ha ha ha ha...

So ladies...where you all at....meg you travelling right now right....sooo sorry about dh uncle...my sympathys are with you both :hugs:
I sure hope you have a nice weekend meg.:thumbup:

Barbs what you upto is weekend? :)

Ok I'm having one person party silent disco here :rofl:

:) :) :) xxx

Just for the record ladies I don't normally drink:)

I feel guilty now...
I need a blow out.im fed up of being so strict good girl...some fun is need right?...tmr I am going to regret this -bad.

I guess Friday the 13th got me today...facking great!....oh well...I guess I win in the end...I'm smiling now and it's nearly mispdnight...so I win.!ha ha ha...
I have to finish this bottle ...I don't want to wake up to it in the morning...or else it's an excuse for it to be finished tmr night lol....

Music update....lady gaga...crazy girl but wak music :thumbup: ....

Anybody know colby odonis?

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"