6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Never heard of Colby but I'm liking this let-loose side of you!! You're absolutely right for sticking up for yourself!! And man am I jealous of your baileys and drunken state ! Lol I was so angry today heading to work... Like raging anger at the world, no real reason except hormones I guess. So strange!

Lol oh my ....so desided I go and brush my teath before bedy times,...had a run in with the unexpected....iv dooshed my head on a facking toothbrush...of all things...I actually cracked myself with a toothbrush...how on earth?

So I have drank wayyyyyyyyy too much...still have some left...hmmmmm it's Friday right? Well stuff it...I'm going to finish this bottle .
It's gonna hurt in the morning anyways so why stop now right?lol

So I'm sort of talking tomyself right ow...but technically not if you get me.

I saw an email from my friend tonight barbs...! "The so called friend"
Update ladies......she's supposed to be my Bessie mate ...but i think she sent me a evil text about my due date.pha! What ev!
Anyways....she's asking how I am and that she misses me...I feel so upset with her...she totes ignored me when I saw her in town.
Think it's finally time to meet with her and get this off my chest....seence as I'm in the mood for upsetting folk! Lol...
Not that I want to hurt anyone (unlike her)
But she needs to know how I feel about her NOT being there for me when I lost my baby.facking great right?...
I love her too bits...she needed me at a time and I was there no questions asked...
Even the flat she lives in is the place I helped her to get...she's got a great job (stunning moddel) ...all bc I helped back to a brighter place in life...long story short I helped her through a very shite place...with a bf who was a d&ck! To her!....she had no confidence no hope and I got her through it,..where was she when I lost my baby? ......instead she was,on the end of a immature cruel joke of a text ...asking if my baby had been born yet? And that's putting it nicely.
I haven't even seen her properly in 10 months now....I can't be the one who makes our relationship work all th time...like 50/50 would be nice.

Oooops I have written a vent and a half here ...Lol...
So anyways...she emails me tonight...nat? We're are you love? Are you ok?...you seem to have left planet earth? (Why can't you text me? Bc I will recognise the number you left an crappy text on?)
WHAT THE FUCK.?........so your Board now yeah? Need a friend again yeah?.......
What to do......???
Option 1....... Forget the past...be the good friend I have always been....
Option 2...I have suddenly gone blind...didn't see your email.
Option 3 email got lost in my spam?
Option 4 I don't check my emails any more lol (I have a new account now)
Option 5 Tell her how I feel about the "two way efforts made in friendships"

So I think I have basically answerd my own question...luckily I am not the bitter kind...we'll within reaso anyway lol....I will have this out with her...in the nicest way possible and ...firstly get sober first.lol
I will email her on Monday and very cleverly get out of her why she texted me that crap in the first place.and then remind her that she can't just drop me like a tonne of brick when she feels like and pick me back up again when it's suits her,
Good plan.:thumbup:

So I think I may go round two with the tooth brush and actually get some teath clean before bed...we'll when I've finished my drink anyway lol...

Music update....beautifull south...nice chill down album...know it ?

:) :) :) xxx.

Never heard of Colby but I'm liking this let-loose side of you!! You're absolutely right for sticking up for yourself!! And man am I jealous of your baileys and drunken state ! Lol I was so angry today heading to work... Like raging anger at the world, no real reason except hormones I guess. So strange!

Hey hey talia...sooo I'm quite drunken right now :rofl: ....I'm never normally like this...I can't believe I have drank sooo much....I would have thought I would have been some sort of cheap date here lol...a light lightweight even...

Anger! We'll I find it creeps up on us...lol...not funny as it's very real at the time!...but looking back it's needed...not righ to keep it all in all the time is it.:thumbup:
I wasn't a maniac bit I flipped out lol...
I feel bad...and I won't forget everyone's faces when I did,...sort of funny really but not if you get me....

Looser me? I could get used to this.lol

:) :) :) xxxx

Yuk ! I feel soooo crummy right now...I have to even look at he letters to type...NOT GOOD!...

So my evening is recorded...in lack and white...how sad eh. Lol...
Ok I am rocking back and forth I'm sooo drank...ha ha ha hahaaa...
I'm going to bed now.:) I neeeed to...
I worry now that cd 10 (tmr) my ops will not deliver anything!....pha wth have I done? Woooops .
Oh my!
Te heh eheeeee
Must find charger for IPad
Must find bed
Must find pillow
MUST NOT DO THIS AGAIN, :rofl:
Ha ha ha ha...
Night night my fellow lovelys....
I get to thinking....what would I have done without you all....what I mess I would be.i fear the worst.and I never want o be ther again!....I am actually quite emotional now :cry:
So ok REMINFDER do NOT Drink again nat!.....lmao....
I am so glad i found this thread...thanyou shity nhs...thankyou for your lack of after care...

Barbs- meg- nimbec-butterflywolf-Kay-momma-nat-Ashley-talia-chere(if your reading this )
Even you you dancebabe...yep I didn't forget you....thankyou all for being such great friends and support..You are girls are da bestest.

Night night petals...

P.s please smack me awake tmr...lmao.xxx

:) :) :) xxx

Had a fight with my telly....can't turn it off... Lmao...
No really I am off to bed now...really! I am .
...urgh I have to get up in 5 hrs.uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

HELP! Lol

Nighhhhhhhht....<3

Hahaha oh my! Def had some fun reading those at work!! You're such a doll! I think option 5 for your friend but I have been there and I have ended friendships for stuff like that.... Always there for them and they screw it up and come asking why it happened to them, but when you're needing the support they're too busy or preoccupied. Blah I ain't got no time for that! Might be harsh but really you end up feeling like you're trying to patch this relationship when you're the only one doing the work!
Hope you won against the toothbrush and tv! Man I could really go for a crazy night... Feb! Lol I'll post it all on here haha
Hope your head doesn't hurt too much in the am!

Omg :dohh: :wacko: :blush:

Wth was I doing lastnight???
My head hurts sooo much...and I'm a little embarrassed :blush:

So I re-read what I posted and I am crazy lol..
I mean jls? Come ooooon! Lol

Ha ha ....hope your having a wonderful weekend ladies..:thumbup:

Its only cd3 for me and weirdly enough this may be tmi but last night my tampon had hardly anything on and neither did this mornings it think its dying off does this mean my lining wasnt very thick? One of my boobs is really sore oddly sore i never get sore boobs at af, confused x

Wow nat! Very interesting night indeed..but good for u! Lol everyone neess there goofy night once in a while..as for ur friend, I have had friends like that..best u can do is tell her how u feel..express how she hasnt been there..sometimes u gota b blunt to get fokks to understand..and ur cd 10? Hey many gals end up prego after a drunkin night so I dnt think its gona effect ur o at all ...@natalie,, ur lining shld b fine. My last af lasted only like a full two days. I think it sometimes depends on like how much ur body passes at a time, not so much how many days..unless of xourse it was only like a day of barely bleeding..time to get busy preparing for o!

Well as for me, went and got tattoed again last night..me and the dh..I am 5-6 dpo today and hangin tight..lol..havent dtd in two nights so I better have oed wen I was aching to terrible. My dh is getting more artwork this eve and im just hangin here today. He doin some side wrk today just for sum extra cash..then after wrk and ink he taking me to texas roadhouse for dinner..a much needed dinner w him..:)

So I ordered some different tests this time.... Going to post a pic...the package doesn't say what they are called.... Just wondering if they are known for Evaps....took this test just too see because it is far to early for anything to show up even if I were pg....so if they are famous for them I will know not to order again!! I couldn't make the no poas pact!! Hahahaha not self control!! Lol this one really was just to test the tests out....but still!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
I have killed the pic but i see the line :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1379173768707.jpg
    PicsArt_1379173768707.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 6
I have killed the pic but i see the line :)

I have got to learn to do that!! Haha thank you!! I see it too!!! Hmmm...I really thought it was way too early...guess I will test again in the am!!! Maybe these tests are just awesome! Lol

Nat omg I had a blast reading your messages!!! Hahaha they are awesome. Good for you. Everyone needs those nights. And I know you don't usually drink but honestly it seems like you have a good time maybe you need to let loose more often hahha. Baileys yum!!!!

Sorry your friend has Been so rotten. If it can be repaired that's good but otherwise you deserve better. Doesn't sound like you need to grovel at all here. Xoxo

Hi girls !

Having a good weekend in Ottawa here with DH. Just spent the day wandering shopping eating and drinking lol all my favourite things. Back at the hotel now resting for awhile before heading Out for dinner tonight.

As for my cycle , 13dpo or so today. Haven't tested since bfn yesterday morning. Don't see the point as an FRER should have had a line. I haven't had the spotting like last month but I had a light pink streak after bd this am so quite sure AF is on her way and its accurate. AF due Monday unless it shows tomorrow like it did last month. Sigh. I had hoped so much for a bfp this month. Sore boobs and mild cramping.

Xoxo hope you're all well

So I ordered some different tests this time.... Going to post a pic...the package doesn't say what they are called.... Just wondering if they are known for Evaps....took this test just too see because it is far to early for anything to show up even if I were pg....so if they are famous for them I will know not to order again!! I couldn't make the no poas pact!! Hahahaha not self control!! Lol this one really was just to test the tests out....but still!!

Holy crap I can defo see pink line!!! Omg..well I am 5-6 dpi..lol I took one w 3mu..and this is mine. Mine I can see w my line eye .lol I edited it in hopes to see it on pic..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130914_160841.jpg
    IMG_20130914_160841.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back