6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thanks i will leave it until next cycle i have to bring it up with oh first i hope hes on board, trying to pick a decent time as i usually wake up at 8 but one day through the week i wake up at 7 so i'm going to have to wake up at 7 to temp for the sake of a day lol do you temp orally? i'm not sure which to do lol hopefully get a bfp this cycle then i wont have to do it lol just my body seems to have become unpredictable last cycle i was not convinced i ovulated because i didnt have the usual symptoms which didnt help me stress any less but then i thought maybe i did but i didnt have a big amount of progesterone....oh i could come up with many reasons lol x

Ha ha I found is too....now tell me there is NOT something wrong about this recipe picture I found...it's looks soooooo wrong bahahahahaha

) :) :) xxx

lmao that's funny Nat - and we must have been on the same page because I was also on Pinterest looking at dessert recipes last night lol....

Nat I temp NON orally lol...
Only bc if you sleep with your mouth open its not accurate enough.:thumbup:

I hope oh is on board with you too love.

If you worry the is not enough progesterone nat that are over the counter supps you can take...I am on b6.... Just to boost it alittle in the tww that's all...:)
I would defo get bloods to check prog first tho...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

So if my af starts today that wld mean I oed on cd 9?? Wtf..last cycle was like 37 days long and this one b 23-24? Soo messed up..feelin like shit today..how now wld it b for af to stay away and me to go on to get that bfp.....(I guess I shld keep dreamin)..good luck ladies..hope ur is better than mine here lately w my messed up irregular cycles. Just dnt believe af cld start today..if its true that ur lp doesnt change then I shld not start..I know I did not o until cd 12-13..

Momma I am sorry that is really confusing... I don't know much about LP but I didn't think they varied much either

My last af started on aug 29th..o was on sept 10-11th..27-28 days cycle..so how many dpo? And wen is af due? Lol

How do i convince my doctor to check that because they are funny about bloods around here. does that require a cd21 blood test?

I am getting my blood taken today to check thyroid etc i'm sure i saw her check the progesterone box but i didnt think they would see much with progesterone at cd9? i wish i was a doctor it would be much easier lol x

So who wants to see a pic of my wedding dress??.?.?.?.

I love it it's defo got to be the "one"
Eeeek so exciting...:)

Well it's cd 16..... My opk is almost positive...I think.lol...I just don't want it to get weaker on tonight's opk...it's my last one...I will then have to rely on o pains and I hate to do that.

Well my pee better produce some sparkly blaring lines tonight...else I am going to physically bang my head off the walls....ha haha (not literally)

So today I have to go and pay bills...ugh! My porer family and the richer company's...that sux! Lol

Take care ladies and I bid you all a great weekend ...
What are you getting up to? :)

Oh I see you Canadians are having thanks giving day on the 14 th of October....so is that a xmasy event - how does that work out there....what do you do to celebrate it?:)

Nat - Glad you are almost positive! FX you get it today or latest tomorrow! I have got mine on CD16 before bahhh hate those ones lol... that's when I know I have a long cycle coming.

Yes that's our thanksgiving weekend. My family isn't religious - we just get together and have a lot of food at someones house, and a lot of wine lol.... Usually I have 2-3 dinners if I am not escaping to Florida haha. This year I will be here. I love thanksgiving.

I have a pre natal vitimin to take next cycle it has b6 in but i didn't know weather it would effect my cycles or not or if it would make much difference since it might not have that much b6 in xxx

CD6 for me.. so glad its Friday... hike tomorrow , lunch with a GF, dinner with friends, then wedding sunday.. should be fun!

How do i convince my doctor to check that because they are funny about bloods around here. does that require a cd21 blood test?

I am getting my blood taken today to check thyroid etc i'm sure i saw her check the progesterone box but i didnt think they would see much with progesterone at cd9? i wish i was a doctor it would be much easier lol x

Yeah I would have thought she would check for prog all the way though your cycle bloods....
Nat I had these tests done that you are having....it came back that I o on cd19!!!....bahahahahaha how funny...don't forget o can vary ok.:thumbup:

This is a basic check out on your hormones and fluctuations...if there is a problem they can help with this...my hormones at the time were "up the creek" lol

They are just checking to see if your levels are line with the dates and to see if you ovulate...which you know you can..

I hope it all comes back fine and dandy for you nat...I'm sure it will be ok.:flower:

No i dont think thats what shes looking for shes trying to find out why i have a little excess hair on my face, i dont think any of those tests will be done for a long time yet even though i would love one now lol x

That dress is beautiful your going.to look amazing on your wedding day :D xxx

No i dont think thats what shes looking for shes trying to find out why i have a little excess hair on my face, i dont think any of those tests will be done for a long time yet even though i would love one now lol x

So she may be looking for pcos?.....I hope this is not the case for you nat.:hugs:

So countdown to pregnancy gave me a whole calendar..says I am 9dpo today and implantation is suppose to happen today. Also says I wnt get a pos hpt on sept 22..so u think I shld retest on sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->