6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg....it's gone 2 pm....ha haha...I need to get my butt in the kitchen and get cooking my quiches .....yumm yumm for tea....
:) :) :) xxx

Well i am off to get my blood taken...ergh...i might not be on until monday but if i get anywhere with opks i will be sure to update probably wont seeing as i am only at cd9 but i can hope for early ovulation haha take care, have a good weekend :D xxx

Ck this out nat..its an awsome tool..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-20-08-29-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-20-08-29-02.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
Well i am off to get my blood taken...ergh...i might not be on until monday but if i get anywhere with opks i will be sure to update probably wont seeing as i am only at cd9 but i can hope for early ovulation haha take care, have a good weekend :D xxx

Best of luck natalie..fx everything goes perfect..;)

Whoa lots to read! Momma sorry about the crazy cycle number game. Like everyone has said Lp shouldn't change too much. O day is O day then you count from 1 dpo, so I think you're right that you might be earlier than you thought. Retest in a few days and hopefully these cramps are not quite AF yet!

Nat, beautiful dress!!!! You will look stunning in it!! And yes, thanksgiving is very much a food fest with usually more than one dinner if you go and visit multiple sides of your fam! I don't know how the US does it in nov them Xmas is right next.. At least we have some time between the turkey binges! Lol

Natalie, I used to temp too so feel free to ask me too. If you have a good week before you O you might've able to start now and see the pattern but best is on day 1... I temped orally and it was pretty ok. I would always see a pattern. And for me I only sleep with my mouth open if I'm sick so those temps are discarded usually anyways. FF has a little email 'course' when you sign up that goes through the main points. Just temp everyday at about the same time on a good few hours of sleep. Try to get a basal body temp thermometer as they are more accurate and most have a 'memory' so you can temp, hear the beep go back to bed and 'recall' the temp when you get up to input it into Ff. also you can add your chart to your siggy and I'm sure me and Nat can help interpret it.
Oh and ps Nat! If you temp why are you worried about your opks!! You know you'll see when you O! Opks only loosely predict silly lady! Just keep bd'ing til you get your shift!! Hehhe

Sounds like a nice weekend Meg and Ashley sorry about your bfn... Fuxkin bitch!

AFM, saw the house yesterday and its pretty decent. Papers got signed so fingers crossed! Needs a bunch of work/ updating but my dad seems to want to go cheapest of cheap which we're not thrilled about because if we're going to be living in it and buying it shouldn't we put in something half decent so we don't wanna rip it ou again in a year or two? That was frustrating.. But hopefully that convo goes well. Gonna lose my mind waiting til 3 pm for the scan lol ah well. Gotta go shopping for our gift to bring to my friends wedding... Fun fun!

AFM, saw the house yesterday and its pretty decent. Papers got signed so fingers crossed! Needs a bunch of work/ updating but my dad seems to want to go cheapest of cheap which we're not thrilled about because if we're going to be living in it and buying it shouldn't we put in something half decent so we don't wanna rip it ou again in a year or two? That was frustrating.. But hopefully that convo goes well. Gonna lose my mind waiting til 3 pm for the scan lol ah well. Gotta go shopping for our gift to bring to my friends wedding... Fun fun!

Excited to hear about your scan Talia! Best of luck on the house convo too! I like to shop for wedding gifts but this is just cash so easy peasy LOL...

xx

So if my af starts today that wld mean I oed on cd 9?? Wtf..last cycle was like 37 days long and this one b 23-24? Soo messed up..feelin like shit today..how now wld it b for af to stay away and me to go on to get that bfp.....(I guess I shld keep dreamin)..good luck ladies..hope ur is better than mine here lately w my messed up irregular cycles. Just dnt believe af cld start today..if its true that ur lp doesnt change then I shld not start..I know I did not o until cd 12-13..

Sometimes our af's play tricks on us. During our TTC phase I had two months that I only had a 5 day lp. I charted with my temps and still o'd on the day I should have but af came just five days later. Doctor told me sometimes it happens, but not to worry since it only happened twice during 9 months. So sorry that your af showed up though!

So if my af starts today that wld mean I oed on cd 9?? Wtf..last cycle was like 37 days long and this one b 23-24? Soo messed up..feelin like shit today..how now wld it b for af to stay away and me to go on to get that bfp.....(I guess I shld keep dreamin)..good luck ladies..hope ur is better than mine here lately w my messed up irregular cycles. Just dnt believe af cld start today..if its true that ur lp doesnt change then I shld not start..I know I did not o until cd 12-13..

Sometimes our af's play tricks on us. During our TTC phase I had two months that I only had a 5 day lp. I charted with my temps and still o'd on the day I should have but af came just five days later. Doctor told me sometimes it happens, but not to worry since it only happened twice during 9 months. So sorry that your af showed up though!

Hi Butterfly! Hope all is well with you and baby Claire :) Think its about time to change your status to Mum or are you pregnany again? lmao :D

Thanks...:) nice seein u on how r u?? Im havin af cramps but so far she hasnt came..cramos r really mild...either pre af or nuttin..hopefully implantation, how nice wld that b, tonimplantnon the day the chart predicted implantation...lol anywho..im not givin up til af is here..im gona head out this eve to buy more frer! And try again in the am!

Urgh oh isnt ok with temping....wants it to just happen and i want to keep check.....stick with opks it is i suppose x

Hi Butterfly! Hope all is well with you and baby Claire :) Think its about time to change your status to Mum or are you pregnany again? lmao :D
Ha! You're right. I completely forgot about changing it on here lol. Just changed it. And yes all is well. She's growing like a weed and baby clothes are annoying me. She's about 24 inches long already and she fits in on average size 6 but can also fit in size 9 with it being just a hair too big. Here I thought she'd be more in the size 3-6 right now not 6-9. So I had to go out shopping for her for larger sizes for long sleeves now. Can't wait to have her next apt. on Oct 4th.
And we're looking at trying again for our second probably between Jan and March 2014. We want them close together, but then we also know what if it takes us 9 months or longer this time. So figured we might as well jump on it when we feel comfortable and that's the time frame we think we'll be good. So around then I'll be rejoining here, but by then you ladies better have your bfps! I've always been rooting for you all.

Thanks...:) nice seein u on how r u?? Im havin af cramps but so far she hasnt came..cramos r really mild...either pre af or nuttin..hopefully implantation, how nice wld that b, tonimplantnon the day the chart predicted implantation...lol anywho..im not givin up til af is here..im gona head out this eve to buy more frer! And try again in the am!

Could be implantation. I know for me I had a cramping feeling in the uterus when I implanted. Felt differently than af cramps. Keeping fingers crossed for you! And lol sounds like what I would do. Go buy those FRER and test in the morning, just don't test as soon as you get them lol.

Nat, great dress! So exciting! Did you try it on at the store????
How are you doing - did you get your positive OPK yet?!

Talia, your scan is today right? Let us know how it goes :)

Meg, how's you? Did you hear any more from WSIB???
Great weekend lined up!

Momma - sorry you got a bfn. That dollar store test is EVIL! I can't believe it. Is the second line STILL there or did it fade away? I've had them where they faded away before. Evil batch of tests.

AFM, I'm 3dpo! WHOOP...ya so exciting. Not. I had a bit of EWCM this morning when I wiped - weird - did an OPK, positive. What does that mean excatly?!?! Well I'll make sure to BD either way. But my cervix is closed so I dont think it was much of anything.

My Mother In Law is coming this weekend & she's here next weekend. We always have fun. I have to clean the house up tomorrow & cook a nice Guinness Beef Stew for dinner. We're going shopping tomorrow too - hubby & I...I need to get a bathing suit to start swimming exercises next week! WHOOP!
Sunday not sure what we will do...up to my MIL.

Urgh oh isnt ok with temping....wants it to just happen and i want to keep check.....stick with opks it is i suppose x

That's what I would do. Though I kept temping just because it was nice to know when AF would arrive. Since my cycles are usually 28, 30, 33 but I have had 35 as well. So I used that excuse more than anything lol.

Nice photo of you & Claire!
So cute :)
How is being a mommy - are you exhausted yet? Or still??? :)

Nice photo of you & Claire!
So cute :)
How is being a mommy - are you exhausted yet? Or still??? :)

Thank you *^^* And I'm not really exhausted at all. After I finally had fully recovered at around 4 weeks I have been fine. Then again it's because Claire is a very awesome baby. Really only gets cranky when she's hungry and right around bedtime. Doesn't sleep though the night yet but she is so close to doing so. DH feeds her at 10:30 or 11 at night and then Claire goes until 4:30 or 5 in the morning and then only takes a snack of about 2-3 oz and then is good until 8 to 8:30.

Well it's cd 16..... My opk is almost positive...I think.lol...I just don't want it to get weaker on tonight's opk...it's my last one...I will then have to rely on o pains and I hate to do that.

Barbs I only had the one drink last night....:dohh: but I will say I would have had more if it was available lol...

Nat that sux big time sleeping through your alarm.i hate when that happens in the very early am's and I have to rush out the door for apts...
The days starts off on the wrong note dosnt it.grrrrrr lol...
I hope it turns out better for you :)

Momma nig :hug: to you my dear,..

Meg...how are you doing today?

Ashley I'm sorry you got bfns boooooo...:hugs:
That's sounds fun...a room filled with balloons....how did he take it? Lol

Well my pee better produce some sparkly blaring lines tonight...else I am going to physically bang my head off the walls....ha haha (not literally)

So today I have to go and pay bills...ugh! My porer family and the richer company's...that sux! Lol

Take care ladies and I bid you all a great weekend ...
What are you getting up to? :)

Oh I see you Canadians are having thanks giving day on the 14 th of October....so is that a xmasy event - how does that work out there....what do you do to celebrate it?:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Hun!

Test again tonight your test may just turn positive.
And if not then tomorrow for sure!

And yes re: Thanksgiving. Usually just an excuse to make too much food, get too full, drink too much :) That's all! LOL
But we're a family of 3 so it's on a smaller scale. However, my mother in law & her husband are here with us next weekend so I decided to do Thanksgiving early so we can all be at the table together & that be the end of that!
I'm not really big on holiday's to be honest. But it would be nice to have a family dinner on their last night so why not be an early TGiving?!

Nat, do you guys celebrate TGiving at all?
PS: My bestie moved to London two days ago :(
She lives in Belham....are you far away from that city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->