6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Butterfly! Hope all is well with you and baby Claire :) Think its about time to change your status to Mum or are you pregnany again? lmao :D
Ha! You're right. I completely forgot about changing it on here lol. Just changed it. And yes all is well. She's growing like a weed and baby clothes are annoying me. She's about 24 inches long already and she fits in on average size 6 but can also fit in size 9 with it being just a hair too big. Here I thought she'd be more in the size 3-6 right now not 6-9. So I had to go out shopping for her for larger sizes for long sleeves now. Can't wait to have her next apt. on Oct 4th.
And we're looking at trying again for our second probably between Jan and March 2014. We want them close together, but then we also know what if it takes us 9 months or longer this time. So figured we might as well jump on it when we feel comfortable and that's the time frame we think we'll be good. So around then I'll be rejoining here, but by then you ladies better have your bfps! I've always been rooting for you all.

Wow that's great - we look forward to you joining the TTC group again! :) Exciting! And yes I sure hope some or all of us have BFP by then! Thanks :)

Nice photo of you & Claire!
So cute :)
How is being a mommy - are you exhausted yet? Or still??? :)

Thank you *^^* And I'm not really exhausted at all. After I finally had fully recovered at around 4 weeks I have been fine. Then again it's because Claire is a very awesome baby. Really only gets cranky when she's hungry and right around bedtime. Doesn't sleep though the night yet but she is so close to doing so. DH feeds her at 10:30 or 11 at night and then Claire goes until 4:30 or 5 in the morning and then only takes a snack of about 2-3 oz and then is good until 8 to 8:30.

That's great news :) I hope when I am in your shoes I have the same experience lol or at least similar

Hey Meg,

Are you excited for Monday's appointment?
What time is it at?

B.

Hey Meg,

Are you excited for Monday's appointment?
What time is it at?

B.

Hi Barb

I am yes and I am also nervous. DH is less than thrilled but at least this time he did not put up a fight. I am 30 I cant wait forever lol.

It is as 2:30pm in Burlington

I wonder if I can do the bloodwork that day and get it out of the way or if that's not possible.

Meg,

I understand the nerves - I was nervous too!
You just don't want to hear bad things you know? But this is just the initial appointment.
Why is DH not so excited? What's his deal?
And yes, you can do blood work the same day after your appointment! Maybe not all of them that day but most. Y

Meg,

I understand the nerves - I was nervous too!
You just don't want to hear bad things you know? But this is just the initial appointment.
Why is DH not so excited? What's his deal?
And yes, you can do blood work the same day after your appointment! Maybe not all of them that day but most. Y

It's not even the bad things yet - but I am sure that will come. It is the experience in general I think. Its something I didn't think I would do. You know?

as for DH, I think a lot of men don't understand why we aren't satisfied to keep trying and "let it happen"; I think he is a little scared and freaked out too; maybe worried in a way.

I hope the apt sets both our minds at ease at least a little. I am hopeful that tests will come back good though - I need to be!

And that's good about blood work - I will do that right after if I can.

Your points are valid. And his too.
My husband was on board what ever I wanted to do. But he's always the one trying to be a little more relaxed about it all & I"m like "gotta get shit done!" LOL
But he knows what this all means to me so he's just tagging along.
We've gone through our ups/downs about all this. And after a year it's not unreasonable for you to want to make sure everythings OK.

Well you know I hope they find nothing or if there is some thing, easy to fix & you'll be preggo you know? I am not thrilled to have unexplained. It's so frustrating!

My cm is still brown streaked af ended cd5 and now cd9 its not a normal thing for me, does it sound ok? X

Yep I sometime s spot for a long time after AF....its just old blood.

Hey ladies. Scan went well! Measuring ahead by 6 days, most ever lol swear I saw both boy and girl parts peeking during the measurements but who freaking knows! still team :yellow: here's the pics sorry they're sideways!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
And the 3D, there was a miscommunication about the booking so they had me change rooms for the 3D after she told me to pee.. So it was hard to get a decent pic but you can see the face and wee hand. Any guesses? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Awe talia how lovely... :baby:
I love how they can do 3d scans now...it's amaizing.:)

Did you feel even slightly tempted to find out if boy or girl lol?

:) :) :) xxx

Hi Talia.
Congrats! Everything looks great! I think its a boy!

Well my weekends about to get really busy with the arrival of my MIL so I'm going to be MIA for the most part. I will lurk though....

4dpo for me....boring! 7 days until I can test. That feels like infinity.

Nat did your OPK turn positive yet?!

Just dropping in to show some support. Sending lots of love and luck to you guys xxx

Hi ladies...:)

Well I had some wonderful news yesterday.and I can inform that I do not feel hopeless at all now.

I had to take Harry to the doctors yesterday in a mad dash...his mouth blistered and swelled up soo bad...he was screaming with pain too...luckily I live 2 mins away from my surgary.
So when I got there we got Harry sorted and it wasn't the worst I was thinking phewwww (allergies)

Then we got talking...(btw- it's my other doctor...dr goldingcook....lovely gp)
I mentioned I had a sore ear and so he took a look...I had Otis externa with an acute drum infection....he administered some drop to clear up the infection so he can send me for hearing tests...he worrys I have lost significant hearing in my right ear.oooops.
So anyways...I got asking him if it was safe to take whilst ttc...he said yes but then quite into the convo about the trying for a baby..he said that my other doctor was wrong to tell me there is no help available...altho there is very little they can do his words were "there's always something we can do for you"
Yipppeeeeee.
So anyways he has instructed me to return in January ( 12 months following my mc)
Ad he is going sit and go over everything with us and see if there are any tests he can send me for and medications that can help.....
Wow....such a relief I tell thee...I am sooo happy I could cry

So thankyou Harry for your mouth sores lol...

So as for this cycle...well!.....
Still no ovulation...it's cd17 now....I'm a bit bugging right now....
I have a feeling I am having a anovulatry cycle....no signs of ov...I have no opks left...I have to rely on ff and wait for o pains...if it hasn't happend in 3/4 days I will assume no ov this month...
We are still bd'ing just to make sure...and I am still going to wait till 11 dpo (if I get ov)
Or as I I normally have a 30/31 day cycle I will start testing in cd 27/28....
Flaming typical....I enter a pact I actually can't be a part of lol...:dohh:

So I usually get o pains just after I get a positive opk...so if the pains start I will count 48hrs from then to call it 1 dpo....now either this is going to be one very long cycle or I will have to wait it for af now.:(. Booooooo.fak!

Momma....did you get af when you was anovulatry ? If so was it still your normall cycle length? Will I have to wait longer for af or will it still come on time?

Thankyou ladies for your lovely comments on my dress....:flower:
Barbs I haven't tryed it on ...I have to have it costing made...I am going to order it very soon so if I need any other further alterations I can get it done privately.
It's handy that my mom is a seamstress.she could help out the too.:)

Well ladies...what do you think I should do about this an-ov...do I wait this bitch out or get my butt back to the gp now so we can work out why or just hope that it's a freak event this time around....thoughts please my lovelys...:flower:

Hope your all having a great weekend so far ...back laters....

Just dropping in to show some support. Sending lots of love and luck to you guys xxx

:happydance: Yaye...Kay thankyou sweetie...:happydance:

How are you getting along there,.li must be physic I was thinking about you this morning.:flower:

Hey nat..with my annovulatpry cycles I still got my af and pretty much on time too...u will notice if it were annovulatory because it will be super light..(mine was)..

Did my frer w fmu and bam!!! BFN!!! This shit sucks..feeling more than discouraged this month..soooo hard not to give up! Not testin any more this cycle..waste of money just to keep seeing bfns. Just gota try n keep busy til I get af, then busy til o, then busy til af again!

Hey ladies. Scan went well! Measuring ahead by 6 days, most ever lol swear I saw both boy and girl parts peeking during the measurements but who freaking knows! still team :yellow: here's the pics sorry they're sideways!

I say boy too I am with barb! Great picture Talia that's awesome !

And the 3D, there was a miscommunication about the booking so they had me change rooms for the 3D after she told me to pee.. So it was hard to get a decent pic but you can see the face and wee hand. Any guesses? Lol

I say boy!!! Nice pic!..;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"