6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat I am so glad that you got to meet with that doctor and got some advice. I guess you were lucky that little Harry had that problem LOL. I am glad that his okay though. That's very encouraging. I knew that doctor didn't know what they were talking about. That's great that you can go in January and see what the next step is. You must be really happy. But I still have FX that you will be pregnant by then !! Xoxo I don't know anything about annovulatory cycles. Does that mean a cycle without ovulating?

Momma sorry about your bfn.... I know you will be pg soon you are good at this thing!! Its going to happen ;)

Barb- a week till testing eh? I know it's hard haha but I feel it was worth the wait and not wasting tests and going through agony. When I got my bfn at 11dpo I was pretty confident that it was negative.

Is this pact continuing into next cycle? Do I need to wait till 11 DPO again? LOL I bought ultra sensitive IC's haha.

It is a very rainy and dreary day today. Barb I'm sure you know what I mean. I am meeting a girlfriend for lunch who is currently on maternity leave and then I'm going shopping to buy a baby gift for my best friend who is pregnant because I figure she is well into the safe so now. Or as much as one could be anyways. Having dinner with her and her hubby tonight I am excited.

I'm also going to try and get a pair of shoes for work since my shoes are destroyed and then I'm going to head home and relax for a while.

Cd7 for me and starting my OPK on Tuesday.

I dont think i can count on my opks today the first one had loads of dotty indents were the line should have been so no line the second i bent by accident and had to touch the white bit to try straighten it out so im not sure if that one counts either lol x

Hey ladies thanks for all the comments... You guys are the only group that thinks boy lol everyone has been convinced girl from the get go except Kurtis's brother... Says I'm growing his 'minion'! Lol

Tick tock eh ladies? Cycle crickets for the most part. Momma sorry about the bfp, it is shitty!! Grr! Try to keep busy before AF is a good plan.
Nat, I don't know much about anovulatory cycles but you should get AF normally. Have you had no O before? Chances are it'll come. If you're temping you should see it, I'm still betting it's late and being a b! Great news at the docs! Helps to have a second person at the clinic sometimes. January will come soon! Yay I'm so happy about that!

Well I wondered if baby shopping would bother me at all and it actually made me happy and somewhat excited for when it's my time. Got a couple outfits. (Unisex lol) and some books and a blanket. I've been wanting to get her stuff for ages but she is now 4 months and she's fine with it :). Excited to give them to her. As I was shopping i was thinking about what Barb says about visualizing ... Maybe it does help ! Home now and having a hot tea snuggled up with my in laws puppy. Good rainy day.

Well I am feeling pretty crappy...never EVER had this happen to me befor.:(
How can ovulation just stop??. (If it has lol)
Talia I pray that you are right love...please please just let it that it's late and nothing sinister.:wacko:

I keep thinking I can feel o pains starting but I think it's just wishful thinking...after all I WILL know it they do dpstart bc it's unbearable! - to say the least....every month the pains start I always have to tell myself its all worth it.lol...

Meg...so pleased the baby shopping didn't throw up any thing nasty...I'm so glad it was a good experiance for you :thumbup:
It is exiting isn't it......I hope your friend likes your pressies for babba...
And re the visualisation...great way to stay positive...even it's not a bfp your gearing your body up with good hormone and that is always good .:thumbup:

Barbs...7days eh...you can do it flower...you can you can you can.
No sectret testing now lol...

Nat...it sux when you tests get damaged in the post ....I hate that.lit really actually really pisses me off lol...it makes me test test test...ESP with the flaming ic's lol...
It's still early days yet so don't let them darn tests wind you up Hun.:thumbup:

Momma...watery you say?...that's a strange one.
Thankyou so much for your reply earlier...having a few paniky moments today...
So af WILL come but light.rightyoh...:thumbup: thankyou...
I hate that this is happening :(

Ugh even as I speak I am having some sort of pulling tugging twingy pangy pains in left hand ovary...like HELLO body! Either dam ovulate or not..lol...don't mess with my noodle anymore than necessary.lollike please! Lol

Well night night ladies...I plan to get some sleep now...or more like just lay there and worry myself half to death again lol...:dohh: what am I like....I keep telling myself worrying wont chage a thing and I can nothing about it...so like STOP IT WOMAN, Lmao...

:) :) :) xxx

Good mornin all..except nat..haha(seein its not morning for u) hahaha...I am idk 11dpo..no testing today..not gona test anymore unless af dnt show on tues/wed..so no symptoms here...having my normal pre af pimples! Like a darn teenager! Lol..hope u all have a great day...hey crazy, were r u?? Have u tested anymore?

Afternoon all.:) except momma bc it's morning there lmao... :rofl:

Well it's cd18 here...and I am experiencing o pains on BOTH sides...not the usual painfull o pains but there.
I can't garentee this is actually happening yet untill ff says ...if I get a temp rise tmr or turps day I will be 1 dpo ...yipeeeeeee...:happydance:
Wow it's a looooooong cycle for me.
I did my sums and I will be having a 34/35 day cycle...:dohh:
I also have lots of cramping with the o pains...but I am guessing this is so bc it's both sides...
Is this even possible ladies? Double o?

How are we all?....

Yup! That's how twins happen!! Hahah wouldn't that just be crazy! I know those cycles are long for you but those were my normal and things still work just fine in a longer schedule. Someone else in the forums posted re: long cycles and possibility that the eggy wouldn't be 'as good' and a lady replied saying her O varied from 14 days to 41 and both of her bfps were on the 40+ cd for O... But glad it seems like its happening for you!
Morning over here as well, the wedding I went to last night was amazing! Very simple and quaint but tons of fun! Makes me want to get a move on and plan ours, just need the dang ring! Lol

Yup! That's how twins happen!! Hahah wouldn't that just be crazy! I know those cycles are long for you but those were my normal and things still work just fine in a longer schedule. Someone else in the forums posted re: long cycles and possibility that the eggy wouldn't be 'as good' and a lady replied saying her O varied from 14 days to 41 and both of her bfps were on the 40+ cd for O... But glad it seems like its happening for you!
Morning over here as well, the wedding I went to last night was amazing! Very simple and quaint but tons of fun! Makes me want to get a move on and plan ours, just need the dang ring! Lol

Morning talia- lol thankyou ...Oh that's very helpful to know...a 40+ cycle tho phew I would go out of my freakin mind ha haha ...
Glad your wedding date went well talia...what no ring yet? Oh best get his butt into action...how can he let a lovely like you slip out of the radar..lol

Twins eh? Oh my- I would sooooo love that...that would be a dream come true for me...althoe...double bottles to clean and sterilise.:dohh:nightmare!!!...lol
That I think was the one thing I loved saying goodbye to...the steriliser...I had a little ritual doing it bahahaha...
I was so anal about the bottles too...it was MY job!...I wouldn't let anybody else do it...I just needed that peace of mind that I KNEW they were clean.lol

Oh dear come to think about it...double washing ironing nappies bath times gawsh...seems like hard work tho lmao...WELL WORTH IT THO.:thumbup:

Hey Ladies! I am lurking....don't have much time but hope you guys are well.

Nat I'm bewildered by your opks....wonder what's going on???? I hope you O'd....did your temp spike???
And I'm SO happy about your doctor!!! It takes making s change to get the attention you need. Awesome!!!

Well 5dpo....nothing exciting. Oh I seem to have a yeast infection. Haven't had one on 4 years. Ugh....

No bottles if you breast feed! And it is possible with twins! Lol it would be crazy but worth it you're right!
Nope no ring yet... He's gone shopping before, I know that lol but when I was in school we were pretty broke so saving up for that kind of purchase was out of the question! I'm sure it'll happen soon ish... Just gotta wait lol

Afternoon all.:) except momma bc it's morning there lmao... :rofl:

Well it's cd18 here...and I am experiencing o pains on BOTH sides...not the usual painfull o pains but there.
I can't garentee this is actually happening yet untill ff says ...if I get a temp rise tmr or turps day I will be 1 dpo ...yipeeeeeee...:happydance:
Wow it's a looooooong cycle for me.
I did my sums and I will be having a 34/35 day cycle...:dohh:
I also have lots of cramping with the o pains...but I am guessing this is so bc it's both sides...
Is this even possible ladies? Double o?

How are we all?....

Omg!! Seeeee..u may b oing late but a dbl cld be y!!! How awsome wld that b nat! Twins..fraternal of course from the dbl o..lol I wld b exstatic! Lol well thats just awsome..mayb lil late but sooo happy u got ur o...o and went n talk to doc and doc said not to pay much attention to the days or lp..she said she has seen soooo many woman o like right away..im talkin like still while they r on there af..she suggested woman start opking immediately after af cuz cycles r very unpredictable..she has even seen very healthy pregnancies from having a lp of 5 days.. so anything is possible..im bummed still..wish af wld come early soni cld move on..lol I know I am not prego. Just bums me to know that wenb I still gotta wait for af..

Meg this weather is miserable!!!
I'm sleepy lol.
Glad baby shopping wasn't stressful. I've had to do a bit and it stresses me out. I'm not keen and eager to hit the registries yet...it's just hard for me.

Nat I noticed a more current message about your O pains...two can happen. It's rare but yep...twins can occur...or least you could double your chances!
I've had late cycles a couple times like this...its frustrating. Did you teat w an OPK or just going with temps?!

Opks still arent doing anything looks like maybe last cycle looking at my opk chart from last cycle not too fussed, thinking i may have o'd later than i thought so this time i'm testing the surge out til the end and see what happens but then i also think if i o'd late then i had a short lp....i will hopefully get a better idea this cycle and will be able to see if i need to try a vitamin to lenghthen my lp.
I will catch up on all posts tomorrow when i get back home on a laptop because my phone is being a pain in the butt x

Good mornin all..except nat..haha(seein its not morning for u) hahaha...I am idk 11dpo..no testing today..not gona test anymore unless af dnt show on tues/wed..so no symptoms here...having my normal pre af pimples! Like a darn teenager! Lol..hope u all have a great day...hey crazy, were r u?? Have u tested anymore?

Hey!! :) no more testing....I am spotting...and suppose to start tomorrow....so I am out this month! :/

Oh and i wiped away fresh blood this afternoon not alot but its not suppost to be there lol i checked my cm and nothing so god knows what that was all about i havent had any since x

Nat i have a question about temping, when you ovulate do you have a temp dip (down) and then 3 rising temps? Im just trying to figure it out lol x

Nat i have a question about temping, when you ovulate do you have a temp dip (down) and then 3 rising temps? Im just trying to figure it out lol x

Hi nat...yeah it's a tricky one really...sometimes you can can have a pre o dip but for me I just rise higher than my preficular stage and once you have three higher temps you will get your cover line on ff...
I'd say when you see your temp rise higher than yur pre o days then you can call that 1dpo.:thumbup:

Hope this helps love.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back