6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh i see the thermomitor arrived today was thinking about trying it out the rest of my cycle i dont know why gives me something to do i suppose lol xxx

Yeah you can start anytime really...you may be able to catch o with it :happydance:
Bc I ran out of opks this cycle I don't know what I would have done with ur my temps to rely on lol..
You can see so much going on it's really intresting to whatch you cycle pan out.

Another tip nat- if you see a huge dip near o af due date you'll know she's coming....it's a good mental anguish ender lol...

If you attach your chart yto your siggi we can help you along with interpretating it untill you get the hang of things if you want.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

I will once i get the hang of fertilty friend i go away saturday and wont be able to update until i'm back though so i guess i will have to work it all out when i put it on the chart when i return i will try use the paper chart included with it until i get back, my opk looks like its geting darker so hopefully it keeps going xxx

Have you had any signs of ovulation yet or a temp rise? Xxx

Yeah got my o pains yesterday...both sides woohoo...it was super late for me tho..I normally get my positive opk around cd12/13 followed by o pains but as I ran out of opks I had to wait and hope the pains came...I got my pains yesterday day so I "would" have got my positive at cd 17/18 ....
Just hope my temp rises tmr now.fx.

Ha ha we watched we bought a zoo yesterday on the sky box and I was getting all emotional - my hormones are raging lol

Oh nat just be aware that drinking can affect your temps love...so when you go away don't be alarmed if your temps turn out a bit scatty...:thumbup:

Good luck with your opks too...fx you get your posy before you go away.:thumbup:

I want to watch that i need to record it, fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow.

I know hopefully get my positive thursday and get plenty bd'ing in aswell we should manage to get coverage everyday until saturday xxx

I want to watch that i need to record it, fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow.

I know hopefully get my positive thursday and get plenty bd'ing in aswell we should manage to get coverage everyday until saturday xxx

Make sure you have a good time whilst away nat...don't worry too much about the temps this cycle...
Getting it all recorded will help with next cycles data but it's not a MAJOUR thing at first...it's just cool see it in black and white.and also if you get the chance to click onto other charts - do so...even tho all our charts differ and are unique it's good to learn how to spot different signs of other things ...like how your symptoms of o and af pan out and also if pregnancy occurs too...
Have you learnt about triphasic yet?

Mornin all...I am 12 dpo amd tested w frer fmu amd bfn..not suprised..I knew it was gona b..af due tues or wed..no cramps or anything yet..so now I wait. Hope u all have a great day .and awsome nat..glad u finally got that pos opk. And natalie, lemme know if u like the temping..:)

Yeah ive gathered it can be a sign of pregancy but ive never seen one, to be honest i will probably temp and not think about it while i'm there i didnt think much about the tww while i was gone last time and i only had 4 days back before i started spotting so it wasnt that bad of a tww xxx

I hate seeing these bfns..has anyone ever heard of testing w a frer at 12 dpo and gettin a bfn then turned out to get a bfp later..? I mean like really? Uggghhh..this is stupid and im highly frustrated..

I hate seeing these bfns..has anyone ever heard of testing w a frer at 12 dpo and gettin a bfn then turned out to get a bfp later..? I mean like really? Uggghhh..this is stupid and im highly frustrated..

Momma sorry about that BFN... usually an FRER at 12DPO should be accurate but I have read about many women not getting BFP until, 13, 14, 15, 16 DPO - so you are never out until AF hun... xx

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday (wamp wamp)

Nat - glad you are finally O'ing!! Wow a long cycle eh?? better late than never!

Talia - You tell that boy that if he likes it he should put a ring on it! DId Beyonce teach us nothing?? lol

Natalie - Good luck with your temping! I am over a year into TTC and have not temped yet... not sure if/when I will do that hmmm.. seems like a lot of work to me haha

Ashley - Sorry about AF.. onto the next right! Positive vibes your way :) xx

AFM, Today is the day - first fertility consult this afternoon. I am excited and nervous ahhhhhhhh. I hope to get bloodwork done today and get it out of the way but I dont know their process so we will see.

Had a good weekend - wedding yesterday was fun but since we had to work today it was not that late of a night.. was home by 11pm and then passed right out thanks to the wine and gin and tonics... lol

I just did a memo basically for the doctors office today... listed out my cycles for the last 13 cycles... average days, etc...

Also listed when I get my positive OPK and what supplements we are taking.

I was surprised to see how many 27 & 28 day cycles I have had... much more in the last year than ever. My average cycle this whole year is 28.23 days.. most being 27/28.

I am CD9 today so start my OPK tomorrow whoop whoop lol

Barb how many DPO are you now?

Goog luck meg :thumbup:
Eagerly waiting to see what they say to you.:wink:

Hey Everybody!

Momma, so sorry for your bfn...there's still a chance but like you, I'd be saying the same thing. Fingers crossed. Are you having AF symptoms?!

Talia, I agree w/Meg - bing bling!!!

Nat, are your temps rising?!

Natalie, as for temping - like Nat said - alcohol will raise your body temp. As will a bad night sleep. But you'll see the shift so don't stress about it.
When I first started temping I slept poorly. Paranoid about having 3 hours sleep before temping - but realized after a few months the shift will happen...your temp will rise after O so don't be paranoid like me & loose sleep.
Also the best time to start temping is on CD1 of your cycle so you can see your cycle patterns properly.
Lastly, three of my doctors told me to stop temping b/c it causes undue stress...and I couldn't agree more. So if you feel it's too consuming, don't bother. OPK's are great!
But it's great to see how your cycle turns out & that you are indeed Ovulating. It's neat.

And Meg....GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it went.
It will just be a tonne of info thrown out at you & stats. And blood tests.
The interesting appointment will be follow up after all your tests.
Are you doing an ultrasound today?

AFM, I'm 6dpo....nothing too much to report.
I thought I was having a yeast infection but the itching went away so I'm thinking maybe not. Weird. Anyway. Other than that, woke up a bit queasy & on my last bite of bagel I was fighting the urge to throw up. Odd.

Anyway, can't wait until I can test. I'm anxious lol

Thanks i am willing to give it a go but i hope i will get a bfp this cycle and not have too, i'm going to miss your testing as i go away on sat so i hope to see a bfp for you when i get back :) x

Something just crossed my mind i have creamy cm so seeing as that isnt a fertile cm isnt it pointless bd'ing we already have it was just a thought x

Hey Everybody!

And Meg....GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it went.
It will just be a tonne of info thrown out at you & stats. And blood tests.
The interesting appointment will be follow up after all your tests.
Are you doing an ultrasound today?

AFM, I'm 6dpo....nothing too much to report.
I thought I was having a yeast infection but the itching went away so I'm thinking maybe not. Weird. Anyway. Other than that, woke up a bit queasy & on my last bite of bagel I was fighting the urge to throw up. Odd.

Anyway, can't wait until I can test. I'm anxious lol

Thanks Barb....

I have no idea if they are doing an U/S today.... they didnt tell me anything! So I am walking in blind as a bat lol...

Ohhhh queasy?? I was queasy for a day at that point in my cycle with my BFP.... FX! 5 days till testing :D :D :D

Wee! Love coming in and having lots to read!
I'm with everyone else re: your bfp momma! Still a chance but mostly sucky news
Natalie, good luck with temping I can post the link to my old charts if you want to see a few ... My bfp cycle is def different looking so that's kind of neat!
Meg, excited to see what your appt brings! See what they have to say!
Barb! It's kind of exciting having a few symptoms in the tww when you're holding off testing! Wouldn't it be great if it means bfp! I'd be jumping off the walls for you!
Nat, hope your chart spikes for ya soon, sounds like it will!

And yes, he does need to put a ring on it!! The wedding is basically planned in our heads, I just need a ring and a date lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->