6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, you'd been told if you were having an ultrasound b/c you have to drink a lot of water & do half the test on a full bladder. I can't remember if my first doctor made me do it the first appointment or not. But the second doctor, I did it after our initial consultation.
EEEP...I'm glad you guys are going!

Yeah you'd think nausea was a good sign right? But who knows - I have a funny tummy however I rarely have this sort of nausea. It went away like few minutes later but that wasn't fun. Nausea this early would be severely evil. Both times I was pregnant, I had NO symptoms in the TWW...

Meg, you'd been told if you were having an ultrasound b/c you have to drink a lot of water & do half the test on a full bladder. I can't remember if my first doctor made me do it the first appointment or not. But the second doctor, I did it after our initial consultation.

Yeah you'd think nausea was a good sign right? But who knows - I have a funny tummy however I rarely have this sort of nausea. It went away like few minutes later but that wasn't fun. Nausea this early would be severely evil. Both times I was pregnant, I had NO symptoms in the TWW...

The fun part is no pregnancy is the same right? so who knows!

I'm glad we are going too. My friend who goes there and is now pg, said that they checked her ovaries at initial appt - externally I think

Just dropping in to show some support. Sending lots of love and luck to you guys xxx

:happydance: Yaye...Kay thankyou sweetie...:happydance:

How are you getting along there,.li must be physic I was thinking about you this morning.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

I'm getting along just great thankyou :) had my whopping cough vaccine today, stings, ouch! Glad to read your dr said said there's things they can do for you, happy that its made you feel more positive. xx

I had a vaginal ultrasound in March and my doc sent the clinic the results so I am sure they have it. Not that they wont do their own, but still.

Just dropping in to show some support. Sending lots of love and luck to you guys xxx

:happydance: Yaye...Kay thankyou sweetie...:happydance:

How are you getting along there,.li must be physic I was thinking about you this morning.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

I'm getting along just great thankyou :) had my whopping cough vaccine today, stings, ouch! Glad to read your dr said said there's things they can do for you, happy that its made you feel more positive. xx

Kay! How far are you along now? xx

Yeah, they'll want to do their own ultrasound.
Every clinic operates a bit different. I hope it brings your bfp! FX

Thanks Barb... me too. By Xmas please!! FX lol....that gives me three cycles I think lol - It would just be nice that's all.

OMG Meg, I hope for this year too.
I'm not feeling very confident however.
But I do have those procedures & another IUI this year so I'm crossing fingers.
I think this year will determine if I just stop with Fertility practices & just let fate take its course & move on w/my life or I get pregnant.

Ok so my friend gave me an opk(just for shits n gigles) lol my last cycle was 37 days long..so I peed on it and its nearly positive. Is that normal? Af(accourding to o pains) is tomorrow or wed..is it normal to have a near pos at different points in ur cycle??

momma, your hormones fluctuate so yes its normal for it to be almost positive at other points in your cycle.

Ok so my friend gave me an opk(just for shits n gigles) lol my last cycle was 37 days long..so I peed on it and its nearly positive. Is that normal? Af(accourding to o pains) is tomorrow or wed..is it normal to have a near pos at different points in ur cycle??

Here is the opk..does it look almost pos? Neother line is super dark much not b a lot of dye intintest..

Here is the opk..does it look almost pos? Neother line is super dark much not b a lot of dye intintest..
grr here it is..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130923_123142.jpg
    IMG_20130923_123142.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7

grr here it is..lol

Its weird..in person there really close to the same

Attachments

• IMG_20130923_123118.jpg
    IMG_20130923_123118.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Hrmmm...it doesnt look almost positive to me.
I know what you're saying but I'd say that's just a normal flux of your hormones.

Wee! Love coming in and having lots to read!
I'm with everyone else re: your bfp momma! Still a chance but mostly sucky news
Natalie, good luck with temping I can post the link to my old charts if you want to see a few ... My bfp cycle is def different looking so that's kind of neat!
Meg, excited to see what your appt brings! See what they have to say!
Barb! It's kind of exciting having a few symptoms in the tww when you're holding off testing! Wouldn't it be great if it means bfp! I'd be jumping off the walls for you!
Nat, hope your chart spikes for ya soon, sounds like it will!

And yes, he does need to put a ring on it!! The wedding is basically planned in our heads, I just need a ring and a date lol!

Yes please i'd love to see some it would give me a much better idea of what i am going to be looking at and for x

Hey barbs..how many dpo r u? Omg!! U know me, haha I cant help myself I havvvvee to test..lmao...ur sooo much stronger than me. I hope this all meams ur bfp...')

Hey barbs..how many dpo r u? Omg!! U know me, haha I cant help myself I havvvvee to test..lmao...ur sooo much stronger than me. I hope this all meams ur bfp...')

Im so crushed but I guess happy for them..my step-sons fiance sent me this like 5 min ago..its her ultrasound from today. Ohhhh how I wish that were us right now! But here is the pic she sent me..

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3

Im so crushed but I guess happy for them..my step-sons fiance sent me this like 5 min ago..its her ultrasound from today. Ohhhh how I wish that were us right now! But here is the pic she sent me..

Momma I wish it was yours too! It will be soon :) xoxoo

Momma, you have a step-son old enough to have a Fiance?! WHAAAT? LOL
That's all I thought about !!!!

And I'm 6dpo...trying to be strong. And I think I'll only do it this cycle. I'm too much of a POAS aholic hahaha

Totally non ttc related subject....I've just been smacked in the face with the reality i have to get on a airplane on Saturday omg i don't think i can....any tips on how I'm going to manage 3 and a half hours without freaking out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->