6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yaye meg that all sounds very promising.:thumbup:
I get that you felt sorry for hubby...men have no idea how to cope with these things...but barbs is right...YOU have to go through sooo much more and he WILL get used to it in the end...
I'm with nat and HOPFULLY you won't need to get that far love.and you'll have your bfp wasyyyyyyy before.

Meg I am soo pleased for you...I'm glad this part is out of the way for you and now you can look forward to the results....
And re: patch preps....:rofl: I love that....our lady gardens have to look our best when we have to do these things....I can't imagine anything worse than a raging hairy growler starting right back at them.:rofl: killer vag with a vengeance.lmao...:rofl:

Omg I am literally laughing out loud...I am getting funny looks.lol

Opks tmr...yeah!...good luck meggy...you go catch that eggy...woohoo....:happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat...maybe a little meditation may help with the plane theory....

Try to imagine the process of stepping onto the plane...like you are actually doing it...with excitment...
I hear your ears pop when you go up...apparently sucking boiled sweets help...
Maybe ONE drink may help to loosen you up a little tho...with a bite to eat so it gets soaked up in your tum and hopfully you won't pee for England love...fx...

Well ladies I am off to get my hair did in the morning...yep again lol....I may have it chopped...I'm sooooo indecisive...
Like really blond and short...I know I will cry tho when all my hair is short ahhhhhh what to doooo.lol

Had another bialys tonight....can't believe how much I have been drinking lately - not like me at all....lol

Well it helps to loosen up tho...and I get a much better nights sleep too.wich is all good lol...

So I'm off to to make goooood friends with my pillow now...I plan to sleep for 8 hrs...woop woop that's a first in a loooong while.
I shall go to sleep with thoughts of bfp's all round for us all...baby dust and good vibes all round ladies....Yaye....:)

Night night my dears.

Momma, you have a step-son old enough to have a Fiance?! WHAAAT? LOL
That's all I thought about !!!!

And I'm 6dpo...trying to be strong. And I think I'll only do it this cycle. I'm too much of a POAS aholic hahaha

Yes!!! Sad isnt it?? I am 32, my dh has a 22yr old son and a 19 yr old son..my dh is goin on 46...my dh and I had a boy together two yrs ago as well..lol so my dh had one graduate and born in same yr! Sooo im not ready for all this!! Was very very unhappy about the whole ordeal frankly I was pissed..I dnt wana b granny..:( I wana have another lo..:(

Momma, you have a step-son old enough to have a Fiance?! WHAAAT? LOL
That's all I thought about !!!!

And I'm 6dpo...trying to be strong. And I think I'll only do it this cycle. I'm too much of a POAS aholic hahaha

U can do it!! I wish I wld have
.lpl clnt control my urge to pee..lol not knowing is vetter than knowing ur not 5 days early..lol it makes the wait not just longer but sad not seein that bfp and knowing u still gota wait days for af to show to move on..im gona try to do better nxt cycle..my af is due tomorrow, at latest wed...so I still wait..if she dnt show im just gona be soooo pissed cuz I know now im defo not prego seein on them stark white bfns..lol the damn blue dye wnt even give an evap!!! I cant even make a damn line.haha so yeah , im sure im out just need the witch to come and go..

Nat!!! Missed ya!
If you're gonna cry, keep it long ;)
In a couple weeks I'm going in for colour. Gonna try the Ombre colouring....

Momma wow OK makes sense now.
That's why you have 3 kids then?!
Well was the pregnancy planned by chance?!

Temping did not go well i had a bad night i dreamt of taking my temp then had a nightmare and woke up at 2.30am i then woke up at 5.30for no reason but fell straight back to sleep i knocked the thermomitor off the table when reaching for it and when i finally took my temp i fell asleep the beep woke me up and my temp was 35.61 the chart starts at 36..... i dont know if i tried again because when i woke up and turned the thermomitor on it read 36.50 so i dont have a proper reading for this morning lol x

Ok for temping should i put it under my tounge i think thats what i didnt the second time i tried it lol x

Momma wow OK makes sense now.
That's why you have 3 kids then?!
Well was the pregnancy planned by chance?!

Yes there lregnancy was planned..hence the reason I was soo upset..they r not matire enuf for kids .

Crappy mornin..af is surely on her way..I am super cramp stricken this mornin..ugghh ouchie!!! But least I know I am right on w my o day!

Thats puts me at o'ing on the 2nd day of o pain or the last...I always have o pains for like 3 days..so I guess today b cd 1? Weird how last cycle was 37 days and this one 28..lol im just glad I am one of them that can feel o..although it is very very painful at times, I guess its better than having to guess...but I still dnt understand..I have been dtd on o and for the three days prior and day after..but noda..ohh well! Its off to the new cycle!! Good luck to all of u!

Yaye meg that all sounds very promising.:thumbup:
I get that you felt sorry for hubby...men have no idea how to cope with these things...but barbs is right...YOU have to go through sooo much more and he WILL get used to it in the end...
I'm with nat and HOPFULLY you won't need to get that far love.and you'll have your bfp wasyyyyyyy before.

Meg I am soo pleased for you...I'm glad this part is out of the way for you and now you can look forward to the results....
And re: patch preps....:rofl: I love that....our lady gardens have to look our best when we have to do these things....I can't imagine anything worse than a raging hairy growler starting right back at them.:rofl: killer vag with a vengeance.lmao...:rofl:

Omg I am literally laughing out loud...I am getting funny looks.lol

Opks tmr...yeah!...good luck meggy...you go catch that eggy...woohoo....:happydance:

Thanks Nat :) Yes - I was definitely NOT trimmed or prepped for that so I was very uncomfortable. ughhhhhhhhhhh oh well, nothing I can do.

Well ladies I am off to get my hair did in the morning...yep again lol....I may have it chopped...I'm sooooo indecisive...
Like really blond and short...I know I will cry tho when all my hair is short ahhhhhh what to doooo.lol

Had another bialys tonight....can't believe how much I have been drinking lately - not like me at all....lol

Well it helps to loosen up tho...and I get a much better nights sleep too.wich is all good lol...

So I'm off to to make goooood friends with my pillow now...I plan to sleep for 8 hrs...woop woop that's a first in a loooong while.
I shall go to sleep with thoughts of bfp's all round for us all...baby dust and good vibes all round ladies....Yaye....:)

Night night my dears.

Ohh Nat new hair! a fresh 'do is always fab - send us a pic so we can see after!!:hugs:

Hi All... CD10 - fertile day #1 - and OPK Day1 ! weeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Tried to lure DH for a BD this morning but he was dead to the world... we will see if I can get him tonight haha....

Glad to finally be at this part of my cycle again - here we goooooooooo

Omg! Does anyone have any tips on cramps? Took 800 mg of ibuprophen but I am still dying. Hurts sooo flippin bad. !

I havent even got ewcm yet... urghh what is it you all take to increase it? Did you have problems with ewcm before you startes taking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->