6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, I'm catching up with Breaking Bad so no spoilers please!!! :)
We downloaded the second half of the last season from Apple.
It's really not that exciting yet but I hear there's a mind blowing episode!

Yep, 4 more days! Meg, never doing this pact again HAHAHAHA
I need to test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its going against everything I am!!! :) LOL
Ok I'm being dramatic.

Meg, I'm catching up with Breaking Bad so no spoilers please!!! :)
We downloaded the second half of the last season from Apple.
It's really not that exciting yet but I hear there's a mind blowing episode!

Yep, 4 more days! Meg, never doing this pact again HAHAHAHA
I need to test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok no spoilers!!!! but there are MANY mind blowing episodes lol... cant wait till you catch up. you better do it soon!!!!

I know haha this pact is hard... may I remind you this was your idea? lmao!!! does that mean I am off the hook this cycle? I have ultra IC's! hahah

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone is well!! Today is my official cd 1 and my big 29th bday! Lol hmmm.....hopefully I am not a grouch today...af does that to me. Haha hope everyone has a great day!!

Yay!!! We r cycling together..I am cd 1 today too!! Whoop..lol how long r ur cycles? Mine r 27-28 days..this past one I started af on day 27..

Not really sure.....I know dinner and cake at my moms..... When I asked her not to invite many people she said too late... Lol so we shall see! Ok.... So I started a new show on netflix....it's called the 4400....it is a sifi type of show and soooooo addicting... Lol that's where I have been the past few days...glued to Netflix!!

Ohh and happy bday!! Yay for that but boo to af..lol

Lol @ Meg. Ya I started the pact. Blurg.
I'm not waiting again lol

Yeah Meg I think you are off the hook lol

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone is well!! Today is my official cd 1 and my big 29th bday! Lol hmmm.....hopefully I am not a grouch today...af does that to me. Haha hope everyone has a great day!!

Yay!!! We r cycling together..I am cd 1 today too!! Whoop..lol how long r ur cycles? Mine r 27-28 days..this past one I started af on day 27..

Yay!!!! Mine have only been 24/26!! Hopefully this will be our cycle!!! Geez!!

My temp was 36.11 today a big dip from 36.50 yesterday i woke up and oh had the window open....coulda killed him lol x

Hi ladies , I hope you don't mind me popping in just to say how truley WONDERFUL you all are . From reading the thread you guys have formed such amazing friendships and bonds . It feels like an intrusion into a private conversation but in a good way !!!! You are so so supportive of each other you really have special friendships here .

Secondly ALL of you so deserve your BFP . You are inspirational in your strength and positivity , you should all be ambassadors for TTC ! Not sure if any of you believe in the man upstairs but I will light a special candle and have a quick word for the ladies on this thread ;) I can't hurt . I have a feeling in my waters that BFP will arrive some day soon in bucket loads for you all :)

Again hope you didn't mind me barging in just to cheer you all on :) I think you are all wonderful xxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies , I hope you don't mind me popping in just to say how truley WONDERFUL you all are . From reading the thread you guys have formed such amazing friendships and bonds . It feels like an intrusion into a private conversation but in a good way !!!! You are so so supportive of each other you really have special friendships here .

Secondly ALL of you so deserve your BFP . You are inspirational in your strength and positivity , you should all be ambassadors for TTC ! Not sure if any of you believe in the man upstairs but I will light a special candle and have a quick word for the ladies on this thread ;) I can't hurt . I have a feeling in my waters that BFP will arrive some day soon in bucket loads for you all :)

Again hope you didn't mind me barging in just to cheer you all on :) I think you are all wonderful xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you sooooo much left wondering :thumbup:......I think I have seen you about on other threads...how are you coming along there?....
That was a lovely post love and I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say we love your support and encouraging words..that was very kind of you...
And thankyou for your prayers to...
Baby dust to you and I hope yu get your much awaited bfp too :hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

I'm feeling screwed....opk isnt even anywhere near nearly positive yet by cd 14 i usually have a nearly positive and by cd15 a positive......so this doesnt help my cause :/

Hi ladies....:) 2dpo over here....nice temp rise....loving it :thumbup:

Sorry I been alittle Mia..I have been lurking tho.

Meg- wow sexy momma! Love your new pic....is that what you wore to the wedding? You look georgous.
F day 2 yeah....hope you get them blarers any day now :thumbup:

Barbs...you can do it...t minus 3 days to go ...:hugs: ....
T minus 9 for me :happydance:

Natalie...I'd have thought the window being open shouldn't matter too much...you WILL defo see your temp rise significantly when you have o'd....normally after you get your positive opk.:thumbup:

Ashley-momma....so sorry to hear the witch got you...boooo to that ....good luck for you both this cycle...your buddies again...Yaye...you can get each other through this again.:thumbup:

Well afm...I am eagerly awaiting to test already hahaha...I am visualising the "I am pregnant" this month...l.cant hurt eh!.....
Went into mother are yesterday and I teased myself somthing rotten with all the teeny weeny clothes ...it was actually fun but heartfelt ....I ended up buying a lovely winter coat for Harry instead.he looks sooo dapper in it.
Later I shall post a pic of my hair,....I didn't have it chopped in the end...I lost the bottle haha...
But I am much blonder lol...

Well ladies I bid you all a good day and I hope to be back again later...g'day to you all...:)

Thank i will try put my chart
On my sig later on so you can see it but my opk isnt up to much i had expected a positive tomorrow but i dont know usually would have nearly positive by now so i will test again later and hope its darker, glad you got your temp rise :) xxx

I'm feeling screwed....opk isnt even anywhere near nearly positive yet by cd 14 i usually have a nearly positive and by cd15 a positive......so this doesnt help my cause :/

Hi nat...try not to worry Hun...it will happen.:hugs:
Ha ha look at what happend to me this cycle lol...
I like dishing this one out ...it's soo cheesy but true....in the words of George Michael " you gotta have faith faith faith" lol.....

Haha thats a good one i must admit i am constantly telling people to have faith but when it comes to certain things i need to take my own advice lol xxx

Oooo nat...btw....low preficular temps mean GOOD oestrogen levels....that means good hormone food for eggys to mature well.:thumbup:

Thats good i dont know how accurate yesterdays temp is but this mornings is deffo accurate i hardly moved before temping i was going to post a pic of my chart but it only has two temps on its a bit bare so thought once i had a few more readings would be better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->