6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Blurg - yeah Momma, they are YOUNG...& very fertile. that's the issue lol
I'm sorry - it sucks. It seems most of our friends are pregnant right now - due any second. I hate it. It sucks. I just want our time to come. BUH....
Sorry AF is coming - drink some wine...one, two, lots ;)

Hi All... CD10 - fertile day #1 - and OPK Day1 ! weeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Tried to lure DH for a BD this morning but he was dead to the world... we will see if I can get him tonight haha....

Glad to finally be at this part of my cycle again - here we goooooooooo

Awesome! I hope this cycle does it for you!!!!
FX:happydance:

Hi All... CD10 - fertile day #1 - and OPK Day1 ! weeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Tried to lure DH for a BD this morning but he was dead to the world... we will see if I can get him tonight haha....

Glad to finally be at this part of my cycle again - here we goooooooooo

Awesome! I hope this cycle does it for you!!!!
FX:happydance:

Me oh my.... me too Barbs

I want to see us all move on from this bloody thread already! ARGH.
This year has to be it for all of us!

Yep just plain Fish Oil...& each brand/type has the instructions on label.
I'd go for one that you only have to take either once a day or twice...not 4 per day...that's annoying.

I want to see us all move on from this bloody thread already! ARGH.
This year has to be it for all of us!

I know lol.. sometimes I find it (oddly) humorous how we have no BFP's other than Talia at the moment and I see other threads with "12 BFP's and counting!" etc... I suppose that will make all the BFP's to come so special since we waited so long!

I have to believe I will be pg this year! AHHHHHHHHHHH

i'll look into it i havent gotton it so far because i think about it mid cycle and think but what if i get my bfp and dont need it anymore lol i will get it this time does it take effect first cycle?

Natalie, fish oil is effective after a few days. I'd say just start taking it & take it all cycle long. it's excellent for your health & amazing for brain development when you become pregnant.

Meg, You're right - you have to think/believe you'll be pregnant.
I'm trying not to go down that evil spiral again. Although I have to admit I'm feeling anxious to find out this month.

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone is well!! Today is my official cd 1 and my big 29th bday! Lol hmmm.....hopefully I am not a grouch today...af does that to me. Haha hope everyone has a great day!!

Hey girls!!! Hope everyone is well!! Today is my official cd 1 and my big 29th bday! Lol hmmm.....hopefully I am not a grouch today...af does that to me. Haha hope everyone has a great day!!

Happy 29th Ashley!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

Don't let AF ruin your BDAY - that is something to celebrate :D Any fun plans tonight?

xx:happydance::hugs::flower:

Awwww, that's NOT an awesome b-day present. :dohh:
Sorry to hear that. But I hope you have an amazing day. What do you have planned?

Another bbt question i keep my alarm by me but i often wake up away from me i will have to turn it off before temping so my oh doesnt wake up so will it make much difference rolling over first i probably wont have even opened my eyes lol x

You are supposed to have as little movements as possible when temping but if it means turning off an alarm right beside you, that's OK. Just don't get up out of bed to do anything.

I wont oh will be on strict instructions not to talk to me or kiss me until i'm done he usually isnt awake anyway hopefully i will be facing the right way of the alarm i would sleep with my phone under my pillow but i dont like doing that with touch screens so at the side of the bed is easier.

Not really sure.....I know dinner and cake at my moms..... When I asked her not to invite many people she said too late... Lol so we shall see! Ok.... So I started a new show on netflix....it's called the 4400....it is a sifi type of show and soooooo addicting... Lol that's where I have been the past few days...glued to Netflix!!

I think i could be on my way to some ewcm lol either that or some seamen has been hiding from me and started making an appearence now lol x

Ashley, have a great time!
And I know what you mean re: Netflix. We watch lots of shows...love watching them one after another :)

Ashley, have a great time!
And I know what you mean re: Netflix. We watch lots of shows...love watching them one after another :)

We love to do that too

That's why watching Breaking Bad week to week this season has been so stressful haha - but I can't risk the spoilers - one episode left!! AHHHH best show on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->