6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

If anything your opk would have been diluted from boozing so it might be closer to positive, I'd discard that temp though otherwise FF might mistake it for O, which you'll probably O tomorrow or the next day if your opk is still dark later

Boo, barbs, sorry about the bfn. I think the pact made everyone extra hopeful because it was something different, disappointing that the outcome was the same but you still have time, and your investigations etc to look forward to! Those will be promising!!
Nat, that's aggravating about the spending on poker! That would send me into a rage too.
Meg, yes in this whole process ttc, pregnant in beyond they will steal plenty of vials! Get ready! But glad you checked it off the list. Now to get oh to go!

Soo I am cd 6 and my sex drive is in overdrive!! Srry bout the bfns barb..those soooo suk...:( but hopefully things start moving in the right direction...crazy, u shld b preparing for o now shldnt u? If u have a 26 day cycle it shldnt b long..heres to us ladies..we gota fight this bs and win!! We much all gef a bfp very very soo !

Hey ladies
How are you all?
Meg did you get your positive yet?
Nat how many DPO?
Momma, you got git him!!! Lol

Well I've taken a few tests today and all stark white. I don't anticipate any different tomorrow.

On an exciting front, we went to see a six mont old pup and we hope the owner will let us have her! She wants to come see our home first. So that will be some time this week.
She's a cockapoo. Soooo sweet. We love her!!

Ooohhh!! New puppy!! I hope you get it!!! Nothing going on over here, I'm knitting some pumpkin scratch mitts and a hat for my friend who's due in oct. I'm throwing her shower in early nov so I have a bunch of time!

Heylo heylo my friends..busy wkend but no the wk has begun. Lol I am on cd 7 today. Only 5-6 days from o! Yay!

Positive opk from me lower temp i didnt drink last nyt so that will be the heat making it higher lol i think i'll be out this cycle since tomorrow it will be 3 days since bd, hope your all ok xxx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1380542032896.jpg
    PicsArt_1380542032896.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 9
I think that might be your temp shift either way sat or sun so you're definitely still in... Discard that first temp and your chart will look better!

Hey ladies

Well I've taken a few tests today and all stark white. I don't anticipate any different tomorrow.

On an exciting front, we went to see a six mont old pup and we hope the owner will let us have her! She wants to come see our home first. So that will be some time this week.
She's a cockapoo. Soooo sweet. We love her!!

Barb, so sorry about the BFN. It sounds like your spirits have levelled somewhat due to the puppy news though?! That is too funny, DH and I were looking at puppies last night online! We want one sooooo bad - I so hope you get it! Cockapoo's are adorbs :)

My inlaws have a 10 month old Malti-Poo - he is a total froo froo dog but hes cute...

I bet the home visit will be just fine.. I have thought a puppy may help me through this TTC journey..

good luck Barb xoxo

As for the BFN, dissapointing, very... won't gloss over that one. I am so glad you have the plan you do though, with the new RE, procedure, etc. I am very optimistic, but it doesnt change the BFN feeling and I myself need a day or two to mourn it whenever it happens.

hugs Barb xoxoxoxo

Hi All,

Busy weekend... i am exhausted - not how I like to start a Monday.

On the plus side I am 0/1DPO... lol - back to the 2ww

I dont know why but I am feeling NOT positive about it; on Sat night I had three drinks over the course of about 6 hours - I cannot believe how awful I felt yesterday as a result - I clearly cant drink anymore. Three drinks?? you have to be kidding me. Anyways so it was a real BLAST going to the kids Bday party in such condition... it made me feel like I probably ruined my chances of catching the egg. That and the antibiotics. I know they are TTC friendly but I cant shake the feeling that it won't help things. Sorry to be negative!! I need to pick up my bootstraps!!

I also ate like crap all weekend which I am paying for today.

I am going to be a good little girl on all fronts until I leave for holidays in 2.5 weeks....

Hey Meg,

We've talked about a dog for over two years! But the deal was once we find a tenant, we'll talk dogs. And I wasted no time LOL. She's a real cutie - so soft & fluffy. Perfect size & everything. I think it should go all very well this week with the owner but I'm afraid because it's so upsetting to her that she'll pull the rug from under us. I think she's the perfect dog & I'm so ready. So I am a bit nervous.

I thought the same thing that a distraction of a dog & to be able to mother a fluffy fur baby would help too LOL...

I got more bfn today. AF should arrive on Wednesday. No signs of her just yet.
My FRER Was a funny one today I could have sworn at first I saw the faintest of all faint lines & now when I look at it it just looks weird. Not a line at all - I don't know. I give up.

Yeah I have the next protocol. I never wanted this protocol to happen but here we go! I guess I'll be going in to the clinic for a day 3 so I guess maybe Friday/Saturday & go from there. Have to book those procedures.
I sent in my letter today to get the results released to me.

You having had those drinks won't impede you from fertilizing an egg - dont worry!!!! XO
I hope this month works for you!!!

I feel like shit myself today. I woke up with a horrible stomach upset. And a house full of people I was trying not to wake by flushing the toilet - lol.
Anyway I barely slept, feel like shit. My stomach is ruined. I have to go to my FIL's movie premier tonight & do some parties/dinners. But if I'm feeling like this later, I recon I'll go home after the movie. My stomach is in knots right now & I feel to crappy to eat much of anything :(

I can't wait for a quiet weekend ladies. *sigh*
And I hope we spend it with our new puppy :)

I took off my first temp was that right? Or do i need to tak off sundays? Or is it ok for it to be on bearing in mind i was hungover and 2 hours late taking.it? X

Hey Meg,

We've talked about a dog for over two years! But the deal was once we find a tenant, we'll talk dogs. And I wasted no time LOL. She's a real cutie - so soft & fluffy. Perfect size & everything. I think it should go all very well this week with the owner but I'm afraid because it's so upsetting to her that she'll pull the rug from under us. I think she's the perfect dog & I'm so ready. So I am a bit nervous.

I thought the same thing that a distraction of a dog & to be able to mother a fluffy fur baby would help too LOL...

I got more bfn today. AF should arrive on Wednesday. No signs of her just yet.
My FRER Was a funny one today I could have sworn at first I saw the faintest of all faint lines & now when I look at it it just looks weird. Not a line at all - I don't know. I give up.

Yeah I have the next protocol. I never wanted this protocol to happen but here we go! I guess I'll be going in to the clinic for a day 3 so I guess maybe Friday/Saturday & go from there. Have to book those procedures.
I sent in my letter today to get the results released to me.

You having had those drinks won't impede you from fertilizing an egg - dont worry!!!! XO
I hope this month works for you!!!

I feel like shit myself today. I woke up with a horrible stomach upset. And a house full of people I was trying not to wake by flushing the toilet - lol.
Anyway I barely slept, feel like shit. My stomach is ruined. I have to go to my FIL's movie premier tonight & do some parties/dinners. But if I'm feeling like this later, I recon I'll go home after the movie. My stomach is in knots right now & I feel to crappy to eat much of anything :(

I can't wait for a quiet weekend ladies. *sigh*
And I hope we spend it with our new puppy :)

Sorry you arent feeling great Barb, I really hope you feel better soon! Puts a damper on things... IT would be nice to enjoy those dinners/parties so hopefully it gets better.

That puppy talk sounds so exciting! We will keep toying with it... see what happens hehe. Would be something that keeps you busy for sure and something warm to love while you are on this journey, and after :)

Thanks re your feedback on fertilizing.. I really hope my chances are good. We BD Tuesday, Fri, Sat, Sun... not today though. I Guess thats good enough!

Ive looked at my cycle and calendar this month Barb and from what I can see, I will definitely be able to do CD3 testing but I am leaving for holidays on what is likely going to be CD6 or 7... so my CD6-11 pelvic exam and sonohysterogram may have to wait until we are back... which would give us another chance before that anyways. We can still do the bloods, CD3, and SA. I dont want to jam in an appt at the last minute the day before I am leaving for 2 weeks. If AF shows early I may be able to do it - we will see.

Kind of glad to be Oìng on holidays when we will be away, having fun, and relaxed :) Will be a less dissapointing BFN this cycle I guess if I do get one... marginally anyways lol

OH Meg, I was going to ask - where are you going?

We are driving the car down to Florida for my inlaws and then flying back. We usually do a one-way road trip every year either there or back for the car. We will probably spent 5-6 days on the road though and go to New Orleans again, take the Southern route through Kentucky, Tennesse, etc -we always make a fun road trip out of it. And then we will have about 7 days or so at the condo in Florida once we get there. Really excited. Need a break... hubby does even more. Maybe it will do the TTC trick if no BFP this month! lol

Oh that sounds SO much fun!

Yeah it really is. We love road trips so we always make the drive into a vacation and see new places. Why drive straight there when we can adventure a little? We've done this southern route once before and I loved it.

Well ladies my BFF just did her 20 week scan. It's a girl. She is thrilled. Trying to live vicariously ! Really happy for her she is a girly girl so it's a big deal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->