13dpo frer.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
this FRER this morning pisses me off
there's like a shadow line thingy
fak
hate it
grrr

you guys see it?

Can you take an inverted pic through IPhoto or Instagram and repost??? I thought I could see but the colors In background are distracting my eyes I think

Im pretty sure I have pms. I want to kill someone lol.
Oh and my office mate has been crunching on veggies for two hours. I am out on a walk. I had to leave. Lol

Alright. here it is.
Im certain now its just evap.

Attachments

• 2013-09-30 14.12.01.png
    2013-09-30 14.12.01.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-09-30 14.14.52.png
    2013-09-30 14.14.52.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-09-30 14.15.48.png
    2013-09-30 14.15.48.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
Hey Barb! When is the witch due?! I'm the same place in my cycle as you! I am 12DPO and AF is due in 4 days!! Really hoping for my first BFP! I'm too scared to test yet..

Alright. here it is.
Im certain now its just evap.

I do see the shadow line I am pretty sure but without color I would say Evil evap .... so frustrating isn't it? Hold off till AF is due if you can?

Hi Sophie!
I am 13dpo today and AF due Wednesday.
How long have you been trying?

Well I just got a call from a nurse at the Fertility clinic and the swab my doctor took shows I have traces of BV - YEP AGAIN!!!

I was really surprised because I have no symptoms at all and she said that its more common than even a yeast infection and the meds will clear it right up. She said they were calling in the prescription to my pharmacy (love private health care lol) and that I should start the meds as soon as I am done the antibiotics I am CURRENTLY on for my tooth. So I asked her if they are safe to take as I am in the 2ww and she said yes they are safe. They must be a different one than what I got in the spring because those were not safe to take. The name sounded different too.

Anyways so she said it will clear it up and not to worry. Good thing I asked the doctor last week if BV affects conception and she said no it doesn't.

Like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me! Why! lol. I am going to triple check on their safety once I pick them up tonight. I wont be able to start them until Saturday because I finish my current meds on Friday. So I will finish the BV meds on Friday the 11th. Pretty sure no booze allowed on these ones. Oh well... lol

Hi Sophie!

I have been off birth control pills since June 2012. We just thought that it would happen..but a year later still not PG we started looking into it - ovulation days, OPKs all that stuff! So for the past 3 months we have been really obsessing over it! Just makes me wonder if I even CAN get pregnant!

Hi Sophie!

I have been off birth control pills since June 2012. We just thought that it would happen..but a year later still not PG we started looking into it - ovulation days, OPKs all that stuff! So for the past 3 months we have been really obsessing over it! Just makes me wonder if I even CAN get pregnant!

Sophie, I am on cycle #14, many of the girls on here for many months at least.... you are in good company :D

Aw thank you! I have had opsitive OPKs for the past 12 days in a row! So weird..I'm wondering if I could be pregnant or have problems with my hormones or something??

Hi ladies.
Sorry I have been Mia.
Ugh I am sooo sick...
We went to the body building comp last night for our date night...and I had two halls ( beers)...
And I collapsed...somthing wasn't right...when we got home ( I just wanted to see my Harry and be close to him that's all) ...
Yeah when we got home I was very sick and passed out.i awoke at 4 am this morning and I am sooo sick...I can't barley move without being so sick..I have hardly eaten a thing..trying to keep my fluids up.
Went to the loo earlier I went for a pee and I was very blood streaked.i have ALOT of kidney pain too...I also seem to have a poorly eye.. It's completely red...blood red- left eye where it's meant o be white.
If I am no better tmr I will be seeing the gp ASAP.im affraid I will be admitted to hospital again.:(

I feel out now...no wonder I took sooo long to ovulate.
Well I'm 7 dpo today (I think lol)
I have a few ss going on...bbs ares swollen s and also I have sores in my mouth...a oh and everything smells- off.

Barbs I'm sorry about your bfns...that sux bad...I hope you are ok..:hug:
Yur getting a pup...that's an excellent idea to distract you from ttc...
I do see somthing on your frer too..it's kind of a strange line there isn't it.

Meg...noooo it's not back again!...sooo glad they have picked it up early enough and you can get straight on your meds again...:hug:
Your trip away sounds sooo exciting...I hope you both have a great time of it.

Sophie- welcome love...megs right we have all been on a long journey on here so yeah you are in good company :)...
Good luck love.:thumbup:

Natalie.....how's your holiday going? I hope your having a great time away nat.looks like you may have o'd...the next few temps will confirm this for you .
When do you return to the uk?...

Momma....almost fertile time again ...Yaye...I love your crazy testing lol...looking forward to your tests again.

Ashley...how are you going there Hun too?...

Well ladies...I'm beeling somewhat bewildered and it's taken me forever to type all this out as I am getting sooo confused...
I hope you are all well and hugs to everyone ladies....
I hope to be back on my feet again tmr...

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Sophie, this is a great spot you landed on.
The girls here are so incredibly supportive & full of knowledge.
I'd say (and so would doctors) that after a year it's wise to get some tests done. Including hormone tests!

I'm going onto cycle #20 :(

Oh yeah Meg, I started spotting very lightly so yeah - I'm on my way out :(

Nat, omg! Sounds to me that you need to go to the doctor or the ER.
If it's your kidney's you dont want to risk it. Don't try to be brave. Go to the doctor!!!!!

Were you throwing up?! Is that what you me by you were so sick?
Oh you poor, poor thing.

BIG HUG TO YOU!

Well I just got a call from a nurse at the Fertility clinic and the swab my doctor took shows I have traces of BV - YEP AGAIN!!!

I was really surprised because I have no symptoms at all and she said that its more common than even a yeast infection and the meds will clear it right up. She said they were calling in the prescription to my pharmacy (love private health care lol) and that I should start the meds as soon as I am done the antibiotics I am CURRENTLY on for my tooth. So I asked her if they are safe to take as I am in the 2ww and she said yes they are safe. They must be a different one than what I got in the spring because those were not safe to take. The name sounded different too.

Anyways so she said it will clear it up and not to worry. Good thing I asked the doctor last week if BV affects conception and she said no it doesn't.

Like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me! Why! lol. I am going to triple check on their safety once I pick them up tonight. I wont be able to start them until Saturday because I finish my current meds on Friday. So I will finish the BV meds on Friday the 11th. Pretty sure no booze allowed on these ones. Oh well... lol

Oh Meg, you poor poor thing.
OK here's a tip. Because you've been on so many anti-biotics, it would be wise to take probiotics for at least up to a month after you stop taking them. Antibiotics in general isn't good for us - especially a lot of them. Some times you need them, but it's always recommended to take probiotics. Trust me!
Your immune system weakens with a lot of exposure to antibiotics. Seems weird right?

I forget, why are you taking it for your tooth?

If it's your kidney's you dont want to risk it. Don't try to be brave. Go to the doctor!!!!!

Oh you poor, poor thing.

BIG HUG TO YOU!

Yeah very sick indeed :( ...I have been throwing up all night an day...I manage to get a paracetamol down and stay down....
Your right I need to get seen ,but there's no one to have Harry tonight...I'd hate to drag him up the hospital with me and pete is sooo worried he can't let me go up er alone...
I am defo going to try to get through the night and ger my butt up to the doctor by the am...if I. At get through the night pete will call the emergency gp and ask for a home visit.
I am sooo weak...it's taking ALOT of effort to even type...lol...I still have my sense of humour about me tho...:) ...it's funny really not matter how ill I can get I still try to make people laugh...:dohh:

Ugh barbs I can't believe the spotting has started...so you going in for cd 3 CM now this weekend?...
Hugs to to you too love...I have missed you all today...:hugs:

) :) :) xxx

Oh yeah Meg, I started spotting very lightly so yeah - I'm on my way out :(

Barb.. that fucking sucks. No other way to put it. I say pour a nice, TALL glass of vino and enjoy the puppy wait. xoxoxo

Oh you poor, poor thing.

BIG HUG TO YOU!

Nat I second what Barb has said... get your English butt to the doctor immediately. That sounds very scary hun.... Big hugs hope you get better quickly - we are thinking of you~! xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->