6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh Meg, you poor poor thing.
OK here's a tip. Because you've been on so many anti-biotics, it would be wise to take probiotics for at least up to a month after you stop taking them. Antibiotics in general isn't good for us - especially a lot of them. Some times you need them, but it's always recommended to take probiotics. Trust me!
Your immune system weakens with a lot of exposure to antibiotics. Seems weird right?

I forget, why are you taking it for your tooth?

I know.. isn't it just balls? like why me! LOL.... I am just so glad that it shouldn't affect TTC... maybe I will get all cleared up for next month on vacay, who knows...

Thank you for the tip on Probiotics - I also read about this. So I should wait until pills are done to start them, right? Where do I get them? what kind should I take?

I read this - scroll down = https://www.lef.org/magazine/mag200...Chronic-Yeast-And-Bacterial-Infections_01.htm

I read about one called Fem-Dophilius in a few places...

And I am taking amoxicillin for an infected wisdom tooth :)

I am in alot of discomfort with ride sided pain and my opks are negative now, think i ovulated? It must of been a short surge not like me.

Oh and i had positive yesterday on my chart i dont know why i didnt get my positive til this morning then negative this afternoon xxx

I took off my first temp was that right? Or do i need to tak off sundays? Or is it ok for it to be on bearing in mind i was hungover and 2 hours late taking.it? X

Ya that's what meant. Discard temps that are way wrong, like that where you had the thermometer in wrong. As for the drinking one just leave it as an open circle!

Oh dear lots to catch up on!!

Nat, get yourself seen!! Confusion is a late sign of dehydration and that weakness is nothing to mess with, plus with your history of bum kidneys it should be assessed :( we don't mean to get you in a tizzy but you really should go ASAP

Barb, sorry about that frer but it looks like an evap... And a horrid one at that! Flipping frustrating! So excited to hear back about your puppy though!

Meg, that monster BV! Glad you'll get it cleared up ASAP and you're soon to start your monitoring etc! Progress!

Natalie, I don't think it really matters how long your surge is, you just need that LH to bump that egg off on its journey. you'll get those crosshairs soon to confirm!

Welcome Sophie! Everyone who's also commented is right, a great group of strong ladies here, many who are in your shoes or a few steps further on their journey! I agree with barb, maybe start looking into tests, unless your year off bc was really sparse on the 'trying'. Usually chances are you catch it before the year is up! Either way we're happy to symptom spot with you, decode tests etc! And btw a positive opk for 12 days? Like really positive ( darker than the control?) if so, take a pg test you might just be the lucky one !

A BFN of course ;) LOL....I have another 4 days before I should be able to get a positive from a FRER...but I plan on testing every morning until AF arrives which should be the 24th!
Anyone else POAS until bfp to keep me company?! :)
I am 4days dpo. feel bad lower back pain. anyone experienced this early. Please share

I'm ready to poas!! Im 12dpo and af is due in 4 days! Going to wait til tomorrow fmu. I have noo symptoms tho!

Hey girls!!! Cd 7 here so not much going on!! Just ordered a 50pk of 25miu tests and a 15 pack of 10miu..... So I think it's safe to say I probably won't be waiting to test this month!! Hahaha I didn't order any opks but the hubs and I are going to try to bd every other night just to be on the safe side!! :):)

Hey girls!!! Cd 7 here so not much going on!! Just ordered a 50pk of 25miu tests and a 15 pack of 10miu..... So I think it's safe to say I probably won't be waiting to test this month!! Hahaha I didn't order any opks but the hubs and I are going to try to bd every other night just to be on the safe side!! :):)

Hey lady! Good to see ya back..I am right w ya..I am on cd 7 as well and plan on bd every other day til o pain starts then I will dtd everyday. Lol whooooppp

A BFN of course ;) LOL....I have another 4 days before I should be able to get a positive from a FRER...but I plan on testing every morning until AF arrives which should be the 24th!
I am 4days dpo. feel bad lower back pain. anyone experienced this early. Please share

I'm ready to poas!! Im 12dpo and af is due in 4 days! Going to wait til tomorrow fmu. I have noo symptoms tho!

Welcome sophie!! And go ahead and poas!! B sure to post pics I love to squint!! I guess ur one of the strong ones! Lol I can never wait til 12 dpo! Lol

Welcome sophie!! And go ahead and poas!! B sure to post pics I love to squint!! I guess ur one of the strong ones! Lol I can never wait til 12 dpo! Lol

Yea I'm pretty strong! Lol and I hate seeing negatives so I would rather wait...my dh is not patient at ALL he is alwaysss wanting me to test!!

I dont think i can rely on my temps tomorrow as i'm having a few drinks tonight but i wont be hungover as its only 3 xx

Wow everyone havin some troubles this mo..:( soo tough this ttc.. as for me? Cd 8 and spotting this morn?? All brown? Y? Uggghhhh maybe my body ridding of old blood cuz I had such a short af who flippin knows! This is crappy. I hope everythi g is ok w u nat, and soorry bout ir bfns barb that always blows..hope things turn around soon for us all..

Hi Gals,

1/2DPO for me today. BD this morning, guess it cant hurt for coverage either in case of a late O...

Its funny I see most of you guys talking about O pains and symptoms.. I have never had an O symptom that I am aware of other than my OPK... ever!! Yes occasional cramping on one side but I get that throughout my whole cycle on and off - a cramp here and there - so nothing stands out to me.. I wish I could pinpoint more like you guys do but I guess that's what my OPK are for...

I am going to wait as long as I can to test, hopefully I can last until 10DPO which would be next Thursday... that's a loooooooooooong time lol.

Barb - how are you feeling? Did you get to hit up the events last night or what?

Nat - I hope you got your butt to the doctor....

I haven't felt Ovulation either that I'm aware of. Although I notice increased sensitivity around my ovaries around ovulation. Which apparently makes sense. I wish I knew better too!

Meg, I'm feeling OK. I'm really, really tired. We got home just about midnight & a dog barking in our hood woke us all up early. Bah. I have the house to myself tonight so I'm going to plop myself down, catch up on Cori Street & go to bed early. I'm not doing ANYTHING tonight.

Yay for the TWW!!! I got a negative test :(
Balls & cheese nuggets. Well what can we do? Just wait for AF.
Oh & go grab myself some meds for my itchy vag.
Happy Tuesday, ya'll!!!

OH yeah & Nat, I agree - I hope you got your @ss to the doctor's too!

Oh Meg, you poor poor thing.
OK here's a tip. Because you've been on so many anti-biotics, it would be wise to take probiotics for at least up to a month after you stop taking them. Antibiotics in general isn't good for us - especially a lot of them. Some times you need them, but it's always recommended to take probiotics. Trust me!
Your immune system weakens with a lot of exposure to antibiotics. Seems weird right?

I forget, why are you taking it for your tooth?

I know.. isn't it just balls? like why me! LOL.... I am just so glad that it shouldn't affect TTC... maybe I will get all cleared up for next month on vacay, who knows...

Thank you for the tip on Probiotics - I also read about this. So I should wait until pills are done to start them, right? Where do I get them? what kind should I take?

I read this - scroll down = https://www.lef.org/magazine/mag200...Chronic-Yeast-And-Bacterial-Infections_01.htm

I read about one called Fem-Dophilius in a few places...

And I am taking amoxicillin for an infected wisdom tooth :)

Hey Hun, I don't think the brand matters so much but you have to make sure that a good quality means the most bacterial culture you can get in a dose. I have one infront of me that's 10 Billion...I've heard 50 Billion is the best.

I'm using "Genestra Brands" HMF Forte. You have to go to a Health Food store to get this brand. Anyway I suggest you get a good quality over good price. Health food stores can help you with that.
I should get more for myself too. I've been super lazy about it.

I haven't felt Ovulation either that I'm aware of. Although I notice increased sensitivity around my ovaries around ovulation. Which apparently makes sense. I wish I knew better too!

Meg, I'm feeling OK. I'm really, really tired. We got home just about midnight & a dog barking in our hood woke us all up early. Bah. I have the house to myself tonight so I'm going to plop myself down, catch up on Cori Street & go to bed early. I'm not doing ANYTHING tonight.

Yay for the TWW!!! I got a negative test :(
Balls & cheese nuggets. Well what can we do? Just wait for AF.
Oh & go grab myself some meds for my itchy vag.
Happy Tuesday, ya'll!!!

OH yeah & Nat, I agree - I hope you got your @ss to the doctor's too!

Good - go home and plop down and do nothing but VEG. Much needed xx

Hey Hun, I don't think the brand matters so much but you have to make sure that a good quality means the most bacterial culture you can get in a dose. I have one infront of me that's 10 Billion...I've heard 50 Billion is the best.

I'm using "Genestra Brands" HMF Forte. You have to go to a Health Food store to get this brand. Anyway I suggest you get a good quality over good price. Health food stores can help you with that.
I should get more for myself too. I've been super lazy about it.

I May ask the pharmacist when I pick up those meds tonight...

So looks like dog-lady's coming by tonight.
"If all goes well" we should be able to keep her tonight.
She pulled a bit of a move that I'm not happy about.
She interviewed another family who have another dog & no kids. And she said she's undecided if her dog would be best off with Naiomi or another dog. Like nice. I feel a bit insulted.
Everyone's telling me she's just upset & having a hard time parting with the dog so this is what's happening. But fuck me. It's bit insulting to say "another dog or your kid" like just say if it's an issue of her being with another dog or not. Like, really?
fuck. And yeah, I'm in a crusty mood today so I think I'm totally PMSing. Plus this infection. I still have to hit the store for meds. And I feel tired & like shit.
I think i'm going to take off around 4pm today. I am SO tired.

So looks like dog-lady's coming by tonight.
"If all goes well" we should be able to keep her tonight.
She pulled a bit of a move that I'm not happy about.
She interviewed another family who have another dog & no kids. And she said she's undecided if her dog would be best off with Naiomi or another dog. Like nice. I feel a bit insulted.
Everyone's telling me she's just upset & having a hard time parting with the dog so this is what's happening. But fuck me. It's bit insulting to say "another dog or your kid" like just say if it's an issue of her being with another dog or not. Like, really?
fuck. And yeah, I'm in a crusty mood today so I think I'm totally PMSing. Plus this infection. I still have to hit the store for meds. And I feel tired & like shit.
I think i'm going to take off around 4pm today. I am SO tired.

Barb I meant to ask - what vag infection? Yeast? Go get some moni-STAT! (like the pun???)

As for the dog thing. that does suck....but your sources are likely right in that she is having a hart time parting with her... I guess you will just have to win her over tonight!

You could be PMS'ing for sure - I hear you Barb - I hope you get to snuggle up with the dog tonight to make things better :) xx

HAHA nice pun ;) Well I'm going to get Diflucan. It's an oral treatment. Once dose & it's gone....I used to get prescriptions for it but now you can buy it at the store.
I have to do that, yes. I'll go soon.

Yeah I'll let you ladies know what happens.

I'm worried about Nat. I hope she is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->