6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi ladies...:) bare with me I am feeling very strange and confused...lol
So I will try my very best to not get any spellings wrong .

So I had a a awfull night...:(
Oh called the gp this morning and there was a big ole fuss about going to a and e...in the end the doctor had pete go to the surgary with a pee sample and it's tested positive for infection...she thinks I have a terrible kidney ( both kidneys this time) infection coupled with gastrointertitus ...nasty double whammy.
She has rushed through some anti biotics and I request conception friendly ones lol...so I am now on a high dose of amoxicillin ...meg we are pill buddy's lol...haha..
If I get no better by the am I have to let the doctors call the desition to be admitted to hospital....
She also did a hot test....bfn!....but- she also pionted out that it is waaay to early to be able to pick up a bfp seen as I'm only 8dpo.bless....

I feel soooo sick...I can barley move.the pain issss unbearable....

Barbs...I am praying the dog lady see sense tonight and sees that you will be a exellent owner for the new pup...get some treats up your sleeve tee hee...
I'm sorry your feeling so crummy too...
Hay...I just realised....me you and meg have been hit with something this month...infections all round is it? Lol...
I hope we all get better soon.:hugs:

Meg...Yaye...back in the tww...:happydance:...
I hope your poorly tooth is better too.:hugs:

So probiotics you say is good girls?.....maybe I should get me some of these seen as I have a dicky tum on top of the kidneys too...
Do probiotic yogurts count?

Thankyou sooo much girls for all your well wishes...:hugs: you gals are da besteststststs...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Oh called the gp this morning and there was a big ole fuss about going to a and e...in the end the doctor had pete go to the surgary with a pee sample and it's tested positive for infection...she thinks I have a terrible kidney ( both kidneys this time) infection coupled with gastrointertitus ...nasty double whammy.
She has rushed through some anti biotics and I request conception friendly ones lol...so I am now on a high dose of amoxicillin ...meg we are pill buddy's lol...haha..
If I get no better by the am I have to let the doctors call the desition to be admitted to hospital....
She also did a hot test....bfn!....but- she also pionted out that it is waaay to early to be able to pick up a bfp seen as I'm only 8dpo.bless....

Barbs...I am praying the dog lady see sense tonight and sees that you will be a exellent owner for the new pup...get some treats up your sleeve tee hee...
Hay...I just realised....me you and meg have been hit with something this month...infections all round is it? Lol...

So probiotics you say is good girls?.....maybe I should get me some of these seen as I have a dicky tum on top of the kidneys too...

Thankyou sooo much girls for all your well wishes...:hugs: you gals are da besteststststs...:)

I had a big temp rise this morning is it looking good? X

Yep nat it is looking good love.:thumbup: I'm not sure if your 1/2/3 dpo yet tho haha...maybe a couple more temps will show what today's temp means...I would say if you temp shift isn't the 1 dpo today I would go with two temps ago.

Haha so confusing aint I.:thumbup: sorry...

Ok in short...
You have you positive opk yesterday...
Today you have your temp rise.
Today's looks like 1 dpo.:thumbup:

Hope that's easier.:flower:

Yey i hope so does the next 2 temps have to be higher than todays or just higher than the other low ones? Xxx

Nat! So sorry you are so unwell. that makes me so sad to hear!

I am glad the doctor is well aware now and that you are getting treated...

Amoxicillin? yes we ARE pill buddies! LOL too funny... Yep they are TTC friendly so we are good :D

I really hope the meds work fast and you get this cleared up you must be so uncomfortable!

My tooth is all better thanks, just need to keep taking the pills :) And eventually get it removed of course blah lol

Ok I need advise..today is cd 8.. I woke up w brown blood discharge..really brown like old blood..now I am havin mild cramps more like af than o..any suggestion? My oing has been a bit unregular..one cycle it was like cd 9-10. Nxt cycle was cd 20-23 the nxt was cd 13..cld it b o at cd 9?

Ok I need advise..today is cd 8.. I woke up w brown blood discharge..really brown like old blood..now I am havin mild cramps more like af than o..any suggestion? My oing has been a bit unregular..one cycle it was like cd 9-10. Nxt cycle was cd 20-23 the nxt was cd 13..cld it b o at cd 9?

Momma are you using OPK's???

Momma are you using OPK's???

No..I rarely use opks...im usually dead on wen it comes to o..so thats y I confused rt now..usually I have the pain the af starts 13 days later. .im just soooo confused y I havin the brown spotting and mild cramps at only cd8.

Nat Im so sorry you are so unwell! You poor thing.
Wow thats a nasty combination. Is the stomach upset from eatting bad food?

Im just glad you're getting treated.
hang in there love!
Btw I am caught up with Cori on my side of the world. Carl confessed he started the fire. Dont tell me what happens next tho!!!!

I was in a foul mood yesterday and just the exhausted. I came home early and watched Cori.

Guess what ladies?! I have a bfn but im a momma of a fur baby!!!! Ya like I will get a lot of work done today?!

Attachments

• IMG_1539.jpg
    IMG_1539.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8

hang in there love!
Btw I am caught up with Cori on my side of the world. Carl confessed he started the fire. Dont tell me what happens next tho!!!!

I was in a foul mood yesterday and just the exhausted. I came home early and watched Cori.

Guess what ladies?! I have a bfn but im a momma of a fur baby!!!! Ya like I will get a lot of work done today?!

OMG Barb !!! What a sweet adorable doggie !! Congratulations that is awesome

What is the breed again and how old?

Weeee!!!

hang in there love!

Omg barbs..you are both totes georgous.....
Your pup is adorb.:)

Very cute pup!!! Love it!! Well today is cd 9..spotting yesterday(brown) and o pains r here full force today..painfull bd last night in certain positions. .deep pen actually hurt mostly on lft side..so I apparently had ovulation spotting. Can that happen right before o? Im havin my bad pains today and they usually last 3 days so today wld actually b day two of o pains..so I will count tomorrow as 1 dpo...yay! I have dtd a lot since af!! 4 days ago, then 2 days ago and last night and will get him again this eve...I almost never have ewcm do u think thats a prob? I been noticing at o I am just very wet, more watery than anything and my female parts slightly swell. My mood is very very loving, sexual and affectionate at o..lol I feel so lucky to have o pains even though they hurt like hell!!! But it saves money and time having to use opk and temp. Well here is to the tww ladies!!! Im excited to b having a shorter cycle but it kinda sux cuz it dnt make the tww any shorter..haha..I am gona force myself not to test til 9 dpo this cycle!! Lol

Morning/ afternoon ladies :)

I am still pretty sick today...I had to get seen by the doc again this morning...she is now worried about my blood pressure heart and chest...
My bp is very low again...72/57 not good at all....
The murmur is worrying bc of the bp I guess...If I am no better by the evening I will have to be admitted to A&E.boooooo to that.
I am riddled with infections....
Ears- chest- bowls- kidneys-left eye- and tummy...HOPFULLY the antibiotics will kick in by tonight and I show signs of improvement.....pray for me ladies - I do not want to be in hospital right now....
Ok I have a bit of a confession now...I have sent pete out to get me some pg tests...I'm 9dpo...
I feel out but I just worry that if I am preggo that this could affect a pregnancy...need to put my mind at ease.
I took an cheepie opk that I bought last week this morning and it's very dark.maybe it's just a muddle up idk.

Barbs your fur bubba is ABSOLUTLEY lovely...I can just imagine all the cuddles and licks you will be getting tonight.lol...I'm sure she will be a great companion for you...what have you called her?...I bet she got a very cute name.

Meg...what dpo are you now..2 or 3 ?....I hope the tww treats you kindly my dear...:)

Momma...I'm sorry your cycles are messing with you...can I recomend you get some opks...so's to put you mind at ease love...go ooooon it's kind of like poas...lol
Just as fun...with peace of mind.:thumbup:

Well I bid a good day to you all my petals...and I hope to be back later to chat again...altho sleep is all I am managing to get right right now lol...

Nat, oh dear! Sorry to hear you're so sick! That came on so quickly! Def try to keep your fluids up to help out your bp, as long as that's alright for your kidneys. Hope you don't get admitted but if you do, go peacefully, don't fight the docs on this! Lol

Barb, your doggie is soooo cute, I'm not a huge fan of small fluffy dogs but that one is just plain wonderful! Such a nice colour! What breed again?

Momma strange that you had the spotting before O, I figured it should be a few days after if the blood is from eggy bursting out.. Either way glad you got coverage and onto the wait!

Hope everyone is doin good in their cycles. AFM, I have my orientation for my new flu clinic position today... Should be boring but I'm excited that I have at least 2 months of an easier job than running around a crazy unit! Might be good to be away from all the babies too, tbh I'm feeling pretty disconnected to mine growing. Starting to feel movements so maybe that'll change. I dunno..

Morning/ afternoon ladies :)

I am still pretty sick today...I had to get seen by the doc again this morning...she is now worried about my blood pressure heart and chest...
My bp is very low again...72/57 not good at all....
The murmur is worrying bc of the bp I guess...If I am no better by the evening I will have to be admitted to A&E.boooooo to that.
I am riddled with infections....
Ears- chest- bowls- kidneys-left eye- and tummy...HOPFULLY the antibiotics will kick in by tonight and I show signs of improvement.....pray for me ladies - I do not want to be in hospital right now....
Ok I have a bit of a confession now...I have sent pete out to get me some pg tests...I'm 9dpo...
I feel out but I just worry that if I am preggo that this could affect a pregnancy...need to put my mind at ease.
I took an cheepie opk that I bought last week this morning and it's very dark.maybe it's just a muddle up idk.

Meg...what dpo are you now..2 or 3 ?....I hope the tww treats you kindly my dear...:)

Well I bid a good day to you all my petals...and I hope to be back later to chat again...altho sleep is all I am managing to get right right now lol...

Oh Nat I feel for you huh.... so sorry you are so damn sick. Those antibiotics will kick in very soon I am sure.... If you need to be admitted to hospital I am sure it is for good reason though.

Also, I know there is no point in me telling you to set TTC aside this month and worry about yourself - and I don't know if your condition right now could affect TTC, but of course I wish you all the luck in the world! xoxo FX for some good news on HEALTH and TTC both:) xoxox update us soon

Hope everyone is doin good in their cycles. AFM, I have my orientation for my new flu clinic position today... Should be boring but I'm excited that I have at least 2 months of an easier job than running around a crazy unit! Might be good to be away from all the babies too, tbh I'm feeling pretty disconnected to mine growing. Starting to feel movements so maybe that'll change. I dunno..

Hi Talia!

That's great re the new position... will you be giving fly shots or what?

Boring is good in pregnancy I think... You need your rest.

I hear you about movements....I think it would be hard to feel a connection without FEELING something - I understand as much as a non pg can :) But when it happens more frequently and with more intensity I think it will be stronger for you. That is natural I am sure. :):hugs:

Ok ladies, venting time - BEWARE lol

Well I just had quite an experience at the dentist

First off, I thought I was there only to pick up my referral for the oral surgeon (wisdom tooth issue)

So they start to bring me back for a cleaning, so I said I could be pg and you told me not to do cleanings at this point in my cycle

This is all in front of my father in law by the way who coincidentally had an apt at the same time HAHA. GREAT

So they bring me back and the Dr is like no no its fine if you are only a few days in, we can do a cleaning but once you are officially in first tri we would wait until second, so I said ok fine.

Then he sits me down about TTC and says that if we just "relax" it will happen, that we are perfectly healthy, and we will probably get pg on holidays. can I tell you how much I wanted to punch him? and how much my blood was boiling ? He then proceeds to tell me a story about his friend who tried for a year and nothing and then they adopted a baby and 2 weeks later she was pg, and then they tried for a year for #2, and adopted again and 3 months later pregnant. he said not to stress or worry about it and just to chill.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I almost stabbed him girls.

I know you all feel my pain on this one....

Well 2/3DPO for me... nada of course lol. Just "relaxing" over here lol

DH didn't go for blood today.. he fussed about it... annoyed me but I will let it go a little longer and then force it. It will be better if he goes on his own accord.

Hey Girls - Just a quick hello - busy day!

Thanks all - she's been doing great. I'm working away & she's now finally asleep.
I didn't sleep hardly anything last night. I'm exhausted.
She's a super sweetie though :)

Nat, I hope you are going to feel better soon. You poor, poor thing. Holy shit. Could it get any worse for you? I really hope not. Just keep resting.
HUGS xoxoxoxox

Meg, OMG I can't believe some people. You know what, I've had a lot of people try to say "relax and it will happen" or I'm stressing too much or I'm trying too hard. Well I've been told by professionals that as long as my period's don't stop - I'm not stressed enough to affect a pregnancy. What a nerve of that guy, really. What did you say to him???? Did you just ignore him? Honestly I'd probably had said it wasn't any of his business & you didn't as for unsolicited advice on how to get pregnant.
Fuck you know what - I get so pissed off at people trying to help fix my issue. Like really -thanks. And btw, trying for over a year - it's difficult. You can't be with out stress. Sorry but life has stress. Fuck. So ignorant.

AFM: I started spotting today. I figured AF would be on her way today but nope.
I presume tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"