6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Girls - Just a quick hello - busy day!

Meg, OMG I can't believe some people. You know what, I've had a lot of people try to say "relax and it will happen" or I'm stressing too much or I'm trying too hard. Well I've been told by professionals that as long as my period's don't stop - I'm not stressed enough to affect a pregnancy. What a nerve of that guy, really. What did you say to him???? Did you just ignore him? Honestly I'd probably had said it wasn't any of his business & you didn't as for unsolicited advice on how to get pregnant.
Fuck you know what - I get so pissed off at people trying to help fix my issue. Like really -thanks. And btw, trying for over a year - it's difficult. You can't be with out stress. Sorry but life has stress. Fuck. So ignorant.

Thanks Barb....Honestly I just sat there and nodded and "mmhmm'd". Then an hour later he asked me if I was ok and I said yep and he said I was really quiet.. like what do you want me to say? I was trying not to cry. And he said I shouldn't have been TTC this month with amoxicillin and I said well I was told it wouldn't affect anything and he said it doesn't matter should let it do its job first or something (the anti biotic) I was like STFU

Hi my georgous lovelys...:)

Well pete came back with my pg tests...2pk for £10 ....cheepies...ha!...like pete- ummmmm. First response cost the same lol...
So as it turns out the cheepies were horrid blue dyes...
I took one so I could rest alittle easier - worried that I could be pg that all these inf could harm the pregnacy....I'm sad to say it was a bfn...
Sort of reassuring but sad at the same time.

Meg...you should of indeed told him to stfu.i have had many a moment like these...people going on and on about how relaxing and not trying to hard will do it...like pissoff! They say that bc it happens to them so easily...the sort that only got to be in the same room as a man sneezing.pha.
I feel for you love bc I know too well what it's like to fight them tears back when this subject is brung up unexpectedly and rudely .

Barbs...thankyou soooo much for your well wishes too.:flower:.... I just managed a meal...small all be it but it's staying down fx.
If not i shall pinch my nose and hold my breath lol...

Natalie? Are you coming back this wk end or was it a fortnight thing?...hope your having a good time...you gone quiet so I guessing your are havin lots of fun.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks Girls.... I know you get it

And honestly, a dentist saying this to me of all people? Like F off....

As I was leaving he said come back in a couple weeks once you know for xrays - hopefully I wont see you! I was like ummm don't suck up to me now

Hi my georgous lovelys...:)
Well pete came back with my pg tests...2pk for £10 ....cheepies...ha!...like pete- ummmmm. First response cost the same lol...
So as it turns out the cheepies were horrid blue dyes...
I took one so I could rest alittle easier - worried that I could be pg that all these inf could harm the pregnacy....I'm sad to say it was a bfn...
Sort of reassuring but sad at the same time.
:) :) :) xxx

Hi Nat

Sorry about your BFN but aren't you only 9DPO? And nat you know not to buy blue dye!!:wacko:

AFM: I started spotting today. I figured AF would be on her way today but nope.
I presume tomorrow.

Big hugs Barb... squeeze that pup tight! Something welcoming to come home to tonight :) Along with a glass of vino lol

I was just told by my boss I have to stay 3 hours late tonight for a meeting she just called - said WE need to accommodate HER schedule and not the other way around. So frustrating.. and unfair. Had to cancel plans with my pregnant friend who I was taking out for dinner for her 30th bday :( What a bummer I will be here so late.

Meg, you have every right to be upset. There are just some things you don't say to a person trying to get pregnant. And I feel like men will be even more clueless.
It happens to me often enough here & there.

I would be tempted to find a new dentist. It's not his business.
Or you can speak up & tell him you don't appreciate his fertility advise.
He'll probably feel like he should talk to you about it every time he sees you now.
So clueless.

Nat, so happy you can eat & not barf! Hope you're better soon.
How awful you must feel....XO

Chloe!! And she's six months.
Her BD is March 30th...two days after me :)

Chloe!! And she's six months.
Her BD is March 30th...two days after me :)

Haha! Love it. I actually love Chloe for a girl LOL too funny

6 months aww still a pup :) Love cockapoo's

Hey girls hope your all ok i will catch up on posts when i get back i thought temping was going well until last nyt when i started sneezing and had a runny nose....i was up until 2-3am because i couldnt breath, i woke up at 6.30am and my mouth was so dry i had to sleep with my mouth open to breath and i felt rubbish, my temp was 36.02 a big drop but i know i ovulated and tmi my nipples are really sore a very good indication for me, so i am done with temping for now i assume i will be ill for a few days now so pointless temping. I think i ovulated the day i got my positive opk i had alot of pain so i will class myself as 2dpo today xxx

Yeah I like Chloe for a girl too actually but it really suits her.

Nat, I just read hubby came back with preggo tests.
Boooo - you're still so early though!

Still waiting for the witch over here....
I have my acupuncture appointment today.
Puppy let me sleep better last night. Not perfect but not bad.

Hows everyone?!

Hows everyone?!

Ur af due today barb? That blows..hopefully she comes n goes quickly! My o pains usually ladt 3 days. They were there real good night before last, barely therr yesterday and gone today so im not counting it as o. Cm is pretty dry. Im thinkin I geared hemse the spotting but didnt release..but there still time..im gona wait til cd 13 and see if it comes back before I count myself as any dpo...im technically not suppose to o until sat or sun so im gona hold out just another day or two n see if o pains come on strong..we didnt dtd last night but did the night before so if eggy dropped we certainly didnt miss the chance. So idk..lol im gona get busy for the nxt few days just in case. Lol hopefully u have a nice short cycle so u aint gota wait forever to o.

Crazy??? Were ya b? U shld b fixin yo o as well yeah? Cd 10 for me and u right?

Hows everyone?!

That's good! on both accounts! so cute :)

I was at work until 8:15pm in the most pointless meeting ever.... got home at 9 and ate toast for dinner.. sigh.

Alas, it is Thursday - almost Friday lol and 2 weeks till vacationnnnnnnnnnnn

3/4DPO... nothing going on other than some occasional cramping (nothing noteworthy)

Hows everyone?!

Ur af due today barb? That blows..hopefully she comes n goes quickly! My o pains usually ladt 3 days. They were there real good night before last, barely therr yesterday and gone today so im not counting it as o. Cm is pretty dry. Im thinkin I geared hemse the spotting but didnt release..but there still time..im gona wait til cd 13 and see if it comes back before I count myself as any dpo...im technically not suppose to o until sat or sun so im gona hold out just another day or two n see if o pains come on strong..we didnt dtd last night but did the night before so if eggy dropped we certainly didnt miss the chance. So idk..lol im gona get busy for the nxt few days just in case. Lol hopefully u have a nice short cycle so u aint gota wait forever to o.

Good luck Momma :) I agree - get busy just in case!! FX

hey girls...well AF Should show her ugly face today for sure.
Cramps have started...& here we go!

hey girls...well AF Should show her ugly face today for sure.
Cramps have started...& here we go!

Barbs I noticed you took out Staying Sane and Happy from your signature but kept in the dancing man LOL - was that deliberate? tee hee

I hope AF shows so you can get this bloody show on the road....

Whats everyone doing this weekend??

I deliberately have NO plans as of yet... want to keep it low key

Hey Meg - lol No I didn't keep him in there on purpose LOL

Oh yeah AF is coming today. No doubt. I only get bad cramps like this when she's about to come. Stupid bitch. LOL

Doing nothing too this weekend. THANK GOD. Saturday night is date night & we'll just watch Breaking Bad & order in food. With the pup, we're a bit home bound for now. It's also going to rain all weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->