6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat, hun...I hope you're doing OK today. And feeling better.
I worry when I don't hear from you!

Momma I am wishing you the best this cycle! FX

I had the craziest dream last night about getting positive preggo tests!! Now I haven't even ovulated yet!! So I am hoping that dream was good vibes for some of the ladies on this thread!! :):) let's get some BFPs this month!! :)
My cycle is just pretty boring right now! However...I started my Christmas shopping last week!! I love holidays!and I love to be prepared! No last minute stress shopping here!! Haha we even already bought Halloween costumes!! My 2 yr old is going to be a fairy princess! My son a zombie :/ and my 12 yr old daughter is much to cool for all that costume mess this year! Haha ok!! Just thought I would try to throw in some positive vibes!! Here is a pic of Klaire in her costume! Have a wonderful day ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey Crazy!!! Very cute :)

Hahaha....I've had a LOT of those dreams. They're EVIL!!!!
FX for you this month.

I was really hoping to avoid doing the HSG & the Camera test....blurg.
Well I'm going to phone in my day one shortly. Once I have some privacy.
And see when my appointments are.

Hey Meg - lol No I didn't keep him in there on purpose LOL

Oh yeah AF is coming today. No doubt. I only get bad cramps like this when she's about to come. Stupid bitch. LOL

Doing nothing too this weekend. THANK GOD. Saturday night is date night & we'll just watch Breaking Bad & order in food. With the pup, we're a bit home bound for now. It's also going to rain all weekend :(

That sounds good!! I love those nights...

I cant believe you haven't had Breaking Bad spoiled for you yet... hurry up a and finish so we can talk about it haha

I had the craziest dream last night about getting positive preggo tests!! Now I haven't even ovulated yet!! So I am hoping that dream was good vibes for some of the ladies on this thread!! :):) let's get some BFPs this month!! :)
My cycle is just pretty boring right now! However...I started my Christmas shopping last week!! I love holidays!and I love to be prepared! No last minute stress shopping here!! Haha we even already bought Halloween costumes!! My 2 yr old is going to be a fairy princess! My son a zombie :/ and my 12 yr old daughter is much to cool for all that costume mess this year! Haha ok!! Just thought I would try to throw in some positive vibes!! Here is a pic of Klaire in her costume! Have a wonderful day ladies!!

Ashley she is ADORBS~!!! Love it :)

I love to be prepared too!

Going to set up some fall decorations this weekend at home :)

Meg, nope no spoilers thankfully. We'll be caught up by end of week! For sure by Saturday. I hear its CRAZY! I finished the episode where Walt makes that fake confession.
I fell asleep during last night's second episode so I have to re-watch that one.

Ladies I have a question..seious help needed..I am literally right in the middle of o days..either I just did or I am fixing to...but I cannot take this flippin cold anymore..my sinuses r killing me and nose spray is not working at all!!! Need to breathe out my nose! Can I take sudafed in the tww? Its the only med that helps wen this goes on but I dnt wana mess things up as this cycle is hopefull wen it comes to dtd...anyone have a possitive solution?

Meg, nope no spoilers thankfully. We'll be caught up by end of week! For sure by Saturday. I hear its CRAZY! I finished the episode where Walt makes that fake confession.
I fell asleep during last night's second episode so I have to re-watch that one.

omg that episode was sooooo good lol - gotta love Walt :) You'll have to let me know what you think of how it ends :)

Ladies I have a question..seious help needed..I am literally right in the middle of o days..either I just did or I am fixing to...but I cannot take this flippin cold anymore..my sinuses r killing me and nose spray is not working at all!!! Need to breathe out my nose! Can I take sudafed in the tww? Its the only med that helps wen this goes on but I dnt wana mess things up as this cycle is hopefull wen it comes to dtd...anyone have a possitive solution?

I don't think cold meds mess with TTC at all.. not the Over the counter stuff.. that's what I was told anyways

I know when preg you have to take Sudafed or something but not during TTC - just don't take anything with ibuprophen/advil in it because it thins the uterine lining. Tylenol/acetaminophen based stuff is ok - Tylenol cold and flu

ACtually you want to be sure its not going to dry up your mucus because then it will dry up the mucus in your cervix.

Ok..im gona try the tylenol cold...I tried benadryl, and did take ibuphophen one day last wk..actually twice..once I took and 800mg pill..then two days later I took 400mg..I hope that didnt hurt anything .ugghh

I def cant afford to have less mucous dwn below..wat little I do have is always very thin n watery..

Ok..im gona try the tylenol cold...I tried benadryl, and did take ibuphophen one day last wk..actually twice..once I took and 800mg pill..then two days later I took 400mg..I hope that didnt hurt anything .ugghh

The paperwork I got from my RE said to avoid advil or ibuprophen the week before O. You should be ok.

Just take it easy and get WELL you poor thing! I hope you are better soon

Robutussen. Make sure it has this active ingredient: Guaifenesin - it helps to produce more mucus. I would double check with the pharmacist & just ask if what ever product you want does NOT dry up mucus.

Hi ladies...just a quick one to let you all know I am ok.:)

I'm still pretty sick but not feeling any worse...
I have been In So much pain today...my kidneys will not let up.
I am managing to eat ok now.which is good. Trying to keep my fluids up too to flush these nastys out of me.
On day 3 of antibiotics now...can't wait till they are finished as I feel so crap 20 mins after taking them..I do wonder if they don't agree with me you know.

We are in the middle of a almighty storm here in the uk...it's been eventful today to say the least...the met office issued a weather warning of high alert and the rain Has been terential.
The electrical storms have been amaizing tho...
Harry bless his heart heard thunder for the first time today...his response was...with a frown- noisy man in the sky! Lmao...
We had to tell him that the clouds were bumping into each other and that's what the big ole noise was about lol...

Barbs...that witch ! I hate her! What a cow bag she is!...I hope af treats you kindly my love.:hugs:

Momma...sorry to hear you are not so well either dear...I hope your cold clears up ASAP.
Barbs right ...robitssun (sorry can't spell that for shit lol) very good for cm...

Meg...I'm sorry you ended up missing your friends 30th.:( that sux big time....maybe you can get some girls time with her over the weekend...and congrats on the sex of babba to :happydance: I bet she's over the moon. Oh I did mean to ask- how is she now?...is the 2nd tri treating her kindlier now..li hope so.:)
So ibebrofin isn't good for ttc..l.very interesting...I shall keep that in mind...altho I'm not aloud to take that really so I should be ok there but I will defo refuse it now I know that...
I have severe allergic reaction to asprin and it's related to that so I tend to stay well away anyway but I shall double make sure now :thumbup:

Ashley your lo is a cutie...:) xxx I love her Halloween outfit how sweet.
So what cd are you now.:)

Natalie are you back in the glorious sunny (not ) uk yet?....what dpo are you now love? Did you have a good time?

We'll ladies...I'm off back to bed...I am having bad insomnia tonight..lcant sleep :( boooo...
It dosnt help that all I can hear Is gale force winds battering Plymouth as I speak lol...
Ooooh my poor tomato plants ...:( hahaha...

Anyway ...hope you are all having a good night my dears and btw I am 11 dpo tmr and I can't test :( I have none in the house...BUMMMMMER!...oooops....may have to pull a sympathy one and get pete to bring some NONE BLUE DYE tests back home with him after work.fx.
Will let you know what happens there.:thumbup:

Nighty night :)

:) :) :) xxx

Nat hun im glad your health is improving. Do you have any meds to help tour kidneys?! I can imagine the discomfort you're in. Is anyone been helping with Harry?

Big storm eh? My friend who just moved to the UK didnt mention anything.
Wow you guys dont get much thunder if that was the first for Harry.

Ya get Pete to get tou FRER!!! A two pack for tomorrow and the day after!!!

So my tests are booked. I do the Dye test next Wednesday & then the Camera test on Friday the 11th . I will be a little sedated for that one so I am taking the day off with Nathan...thats my man ;)

Im not sure what my plan this cycle will be yet for TTC. Im curious if the tests are all clear first.
Maybe the dye test will assist me in getting preggo.

So one of our 4 friends popped their baby last night.
Its starting....sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->