6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Im so srry nat...I hate to see u havin them probs..expecially w ur kidneys..:( have u looked into any like "natural" supplements to help ur kidneys...? I will look that up for ya in mornin..I have a whole library of natural health books n such..I really hope u get well soon..hopefully them antibiotics get everytjong back in proper order..I wld definately suggest eating plenty of yogurt w live cultures..ur belly gona need replenished of its good bacteria...it will also help u to avoid a nasty yeasy infection from the antibiotics..as for me..very crampy this eve and high sex drive, mushy open cervix and the usually watery cm..im right in middle of o..so pains r yucky. Sex hurts but im gona dtd soon as hubby gets home from wrk this eve..im pooped..cold or watever I have goin on really six but I got a little relieve temporarily from nasal spray..not sure wat kind but it sure cleared my sinuses! Its nice to get relieve even if its short lived. Lol good luck to u ladies and hope everyone gets well pf the ickies.. I will not b 1 dpo until I notice my pain is gone so I guess we see wat tomorrow brings..I am nearly cd 11.. two days earlier than usual for o but not unusual I reckon.. tty soon..:)

Hi ladies...up and around on my feet again today Yaye...:)
Still feeling pretty crappy but still- it seems I should be on the mend now.

Momma...thankyou so much for that...I wouldn't have the slightest of clues where to start when it comes to natural supps for kidneys...:thumbup:
How are you feeling today? Any better ? I hope so.:)

Barbs...yep I been having some great help with Harry...he is currently at his mil...he will be back soon...I hate to be away from him it's kind of strange.
The only thing I am taking for my kidneys at the moment is antibiotics...when the course is finished I have to return to think about getting something to mega flush me through.
I have sclerosis of the right kidney so the pain is not very nice indeed at the moment...
I worry that I have it on my left aswell now...
I'm still waiting for my reumathologist apt after the last time my kidneys almost gave up on me back in may...been making phone calls all week to get this sorted...
And I have to have another CAT scan too just to check to see if my kidneys have deteriorated or not too.:(

What a Polava eh lol...

So it's 11dpo today...want to tests sooo bad...:dohh:
My step father is on his way round to get me to a chemist and a bank so I can't buy some...
Gawsh I hope I don't collapse whilst out.fx.

Well I will be back later this afternoon to show you my wonderful bfn.lol
Why expect anything else eh.lol

Back soon ladies...hope you are all ok and well my flowers.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Just found this site and I thought I'd share...it's coupons off frer...lots more on there to read about too...
Hope you likey....:)

https://www.negativepregnancytest.com/pregnancy-test-coupons/#.Uk6zacu9KSM

This cycle seems odd..still havin o pains today and in the mood but my boobs hurt...ouchie..my boobs never ever hurt..I dtd this am whoop!!! Im sure I havemt missed it this cycle just hope someyhings gets were in needs and sticks..:)

Oh Meg, why no Ibuprofen before O?

They said anything like advil/ibuprophen/anti-inflammatory thins the uterine lining - im not sure if that is for implantation or what but they said to avoid the week of O.

Hi ladies...just a quick one to let you all know I am ok.:)

I'm still pretty sick but not feeling any worse...
I have been In So much pain today...my kidneys will not let up.
I am managing to eat ok now.which is good. Trying to keep my fluids up too to flush these nastys out of me.
On day 3 of antibiotics now...can't wait till they are finished as I feel so crap 20 mins after taking them..I do wonder if they don't agree with me you know.

We are in the middle of a almighty storm here in the uk...it's been eventful today to say the least...the met office issued a weather warning of high alert and the rain Has been terential.
The electrical storms have been amaizing tho...
Harry bless his heart heard thunder for the first time today...his response was...with a frown- noisy man in the sky! Lmao...
We had to tell him that the clouds were bumping into each other and that's what the big ole noise was about lol...

Meg...I'm sorry you ended up missing your friends 30th.:( that sux big time....maybe you can get some girls time with her over the weekend...and congrats on the sex of babba to :happydance: I bet she's over the moon. Oh I did mean to ask- how is she now?...is the 2nd tri treating her kindlier now..li hope so.:)
So ibebrofin isn't good for ttc..l.very interesting...I shall keep that in mind...altho I'm not aloud to take that really so I should be ok there but I will defo refuse it now I know that...
I have severe allergic reaction to asprin and it's related to that so I tend to stay well away anyway but I shall double make sure now :thumbup:

We'll ladies...I'm off back to bed...I am having bad insomnia tonight..lcant sleep :( boooo...
It dosnt help that all I can hear Is gale force winds battering Plymouth as I speak lol...
Ooooh my poor tomato plants ...:( hahaha...

Anyway ...hope you are all having a good night my dears and btw I am 11 dpo tmr and I can't test :( I have none in the house...BUMMMMMER!...oooops....may have to pull a sympathy one and get pete to bring some NONE BLUE DYE tests back home with him after work.fx.
Will let you know what happens there.:thumbup:

Nighty night :)

Oh Nat! I wish I could give you a huge hug!!!

I really hope those anti's kick in ASAP for you!!

best of luck on the FRER too hun.. thinking of you - update us when you can but get lots of rest

And thanks for asking about my friend.. she is 5 months now and doing better yes - exhausted of course and still gets some nausea but much better...took forever!

xoxoxox

So my tests are booked. I do the Dye test next Wednesday & then the Camera test on Friday the 11th . I will be a little sedated for that one so I am taking the day off with Nathan...thats my man ;)

Im not sure what my plan this cycle will be yet for TTC. Im curious if the tests are all clear first.
Maybe the dye test will assist me in getting preggo.

So one of our 4 friends popped their baby last night.
Its starting....sigh.

Hey Barbs...

I'm glad your test is so soon! No waiting ya know?? Really good to keep moving forward and I am eager to hear what they say about your results...

One of your friends popped eh? That's tough.... on a lighter note I dreamed last night that my mom gave birth to a Bishon Frise ..... LMAO

Hi Gals... CD20 for me. Tick tick tock....

So glad it is Friday! Rainy weekend here in Ontario but that's ok with me... I want to nest haha.

I think I am 4 or 5 DPO today... long ways to go yet! Not feeling optimistic though. As per usual lol

So here we are...the UNEVENTFULLS lol...

Thought I may have seen something on the top tests but I was starting and squinting for sometime at it ...so line eye it is.:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
:rofl: Bison frisée .......very funny hahaha...:)

Barbs I forgot to say about your friends arrival.
I hope you are ok...:hugs:
I don't know what to say barbs as I know this is a tricky emotion for you...happy for your friend but hurting inside...I know too well that sometimes altho people mean well words do not help when we feel like this at all...
But I will say...you are strong love...and my inspiration. Hugs to you barb.:hug:

Hey Ladies,

I'm not too upset about the new baby - she's not a close friend.
She actually struggled with fertility for a couple years & this is one of her IVF babies.
I'm happy for them but Its just so clear how far behind everyone I really am.
One of my best friends is talking about trying next year & I'm just terrified that she will be pregnant & I won't. And that's like, next year!

Thank you Nat for your kind words. I'm trying to stay strong but you know even the strong can't stay strong all the time. I'm feeling OK right now but I'm just anxious about how this year will play out. About how my tests will play out. That they'll continue to find nothing to fix & that I'll just continue to not get pregnant.

Nat I'm glad you're getting better. You have had a brutal week.
I'm so sorry you've been so poorly!!!
BTW on the bottom test it looks like a shadow. But I don't see a pink line.
These are not FRER are they? They don't look like it to me. FRER is very sensitive so these might be 25miu or more....

Meg, I hear ya about the weekend weather. I have a hair appointment tomorrow for 11am but other than that, I'm parking my ass on the couch. OK well no. I do have chores to do but other than that, no real plans. And I'm more than OK with that.
Funny dream about your mom. How weird eh? LOL

Well ladies, I've got a busy day ahead of me & hands full with this pup I'm trying to tame at a new office so I'll ttyl..maybe over the weekend if not later today.

Hugs & Kisses!

xo

Hey Ladies,

I'm not too upset about the new baby - she's not a close friend.
She actually struggled with fertility for a couple years & this is one of her IVF babies.
I'm happy for them but Its just so clear how far behind everyone I really am.
One of my best friends is talking about trying next year & I'm just terrified that she will be pregnant & I won't. And that's like, next year!

Thank you Nat for your kind words. I'm trying to stay strong but you know even the strong can't stay strong all the time. I'm feeling OK right now but I'm just anxious about how this year will play out. About how my tests will play out. That they'll continue to find nothing to fix & that I'll just continue to not get pregnant.

Meg, I hear ya about the weekend weather. I have a hair appointment tomorrow for 11am but other than that, I'm parking my ass on the couch. OK well no. I do have chores to do but other than that, no real plans. And I'm more than OK with that.
Funny dream about your mom. How weird eh? LOL

Well ladies, I've got a busy day ahead of me & hands full with this pup I'm trying to tame at a new office so I'll ttyl..maybe over the weekend if not later today.

Hugs & Kisses!

xo

Barb I hear you re your friends pregnancy. I am pretty much the last of my close group of friends, aside from one couple who say they may never have kids... so feeling behind is one thing I definitely understand. I will say that I am glad I didn't do it sooner , I wouldn't change the experiences (i.e time with DH, travelling, etc) that I have had, and I don't wish I did it at 25, 26, 27.. I just wish it was easier now that we are trying lol...

and you are right, I feel its easier to be happy for someone for some reason when you know they have struggled too.

Do your best to stay positive about your testing, I really believe its going to happen soon, but what a hell of a wait/ride to get there....I would feel the same in your shoes, but that's why you have support - to remind you to keep things in check and stay sane :)

Enjoy your pup and a more laid back weekend :)

Well ladies I got my positive opk today! But I am dying here!! I think we are passing around a virtual sickness!! Lol I am not even sure if I can bd!!My poor nose is raw and my head pounding!! I am cd 11 by the way.... Honestly I am having a mixed drink just hoping to liven myself up by the time hubby gets home... But I think it's just going to put me in a deep sleep! Boo for being sick!

Hi there ladies!! Cd 12 and 1 dpo...o pains r gone today..cm is like water for real! Weird! We dtd again last night...the dh is soooo sweet..so pationate...he is so gentle and loving, I just love him...hope everyone has great day! So sorry ur sick crazy! As am I! Booo to that. Seems me n u will b due to start af pretty close..I am 1dpo today...

Well ladies I got my positive opk today! But I am dying here!! I think we are passing around a virtual sickness!! Lol I am not even sure if I can bd!!My poor nose is raw and my head pounding!! I am cd 11 by the way.... Honestly I am having a mixed drink just hoping to liven myself up by the time hubby gets home... But I think it's just going to put me in a deep sleep! Boo for being sick!

Feel better Ashley !! I agree tough to bd when you're sick! :hugs:

Hi there ladies!! Cd 12 and 1 dpo...o pains r gone today..cm is like water for real! Weird! We dtd again last night...the dh is soooo sweet..so pationate...he is so gentle and loving, I just love him...hope everyone has great day! So sorry ur sick crazy! As am I! Booo to that. Seems me n u will b due to start af pretty close..I am 1dpo today...

FX for you momma! :hugs:

Hi gals, how is everyone?

Rainy Saturday here....catching up on my tv before I get cleaning.

5/6 dpo today.... Dunno when to test bahhhhhhhhh

Hey!!! Meg are you waiting to test????!! We got a cold front here last night/this morning!! I am loving it! It could be colder though! :) well we managed get it done last night! Hahaha my dh was sick too!! I had to high five him and tell him we were champs for even doing it! Lol I feel better today! Just have a raw red nose and sore throat.... But I don't feel like I am dying anymore! Lol well everyone have a fabulous weekend!!

Hey!!! Meg are you waiting to test????!! We got a cold front here last night/this morning!! I am loving it! It could be colder though! :) well we managed get it done last night! Hahaha my dh was sick too!! I had to high five him and tell him we were champs for even doing it! Lol I feel better today! Just have a raw red nose and sore throat.... But I don't feel like I am dying anymore! Lol well everyone have a fabulous weekend!!

Glad to hear it haha. Now rest up !!

Hey! Having a relaxing weekend over here... Kurtis and his friend are finally fixing our truck that hasn't been running for a couple months.. And I spent most of yesterday knitting! Haha here's what I finished for my friend who's due in a few weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g