6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey! Having a relaxing weekend over here... Kurtis and his friend are finally fixing our truck that hasn't been running for a couple months.. And I spent most of yesterday knitting! Haha here's what I finished for my friend who's due in a few weeks!

OMG Talia that is so freaking cute !!! lol. Wow you are domestic !!

I have been cleaning for hours. Still going. Was so lazy all morning watching my shows lol. Now I'm burning cals at least lol.

Hahaha domestic! Just yesterday. I swear my biggest preggo symptom is craftiness! The boys were tinkering on the truck all day and we had already cleaned the house so I just put some music on and lazed on the couch knitting lol. It so nice to actually have a full weekend off, and early thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! Yum can't wait!

Hey i'm back from my holiday it has flew and it is bloody freezing back here lol will catch up on the thread soon, i am 4-5dpo and feeling nothing so its just waiting x

Nat sorry to see you have been so unwell i hope you are feeling better now? Have you tested again? fingers crossed for you, i havent decided when to test yet i am 10dpo thursday that might be reasonable lol x

Where's your chart go? Scrapped it since you were on holidays? Couple more days til testing, I'd try to wait Tim 10 dpo since your O day was a little unsure...

I got a bad cold at 2dpo and slept with my mouth wide open because i couldn't breath and had a big temp dip and i still have it so i ended up scrapping it because it wasn't accurate.

Hi ladies :) ....wow feeling sooo much better today.not 100 % yet but almost there.
Thankyou nat for your kind words of wellness.:)
I'd say...10 dpo is probably a great day to start testing love...good luck.:)

Afm...13 dpo...tested with a cheapie frer- 25 miu...bfn.:( ....but af is due Wednesday so I guess there is still time...I have figured that if I implanted at 4dpo I should know by tmr...fx.

Hope all you lovelys are having a great time this weekend....
Ashley so sorry you and dh are poorly too...seems we have all been in the thick of it this month lol...trophies to you both for getting the deed done lol...
Talia...I love love love your knitting...your very artistic...you know you could defo make and sell these things...I for sure would buy some if there was a way to buy them off you .:)

Back later ladies...hope you are all ok.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Here the bad ass bitch!....boooooo.lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey Nat! So glad to see you are doing so much better. What a relief! Rest up to keep your strength and lay off the baileys for a bit hahaha.

Sorry about the bfn. It could be everything you were going through with your sickness but you are right there it still time xoxo fx

Hi all,

I'm 6 or 7 dpo today. Nada. No symptoms nothing lol. What did I expect? Maybe nothing is good lol. Still plenty of time for SS lol.

Going to pick up my meds for killer vag round #2 today. No booze for 10 days blah too bad with thanksgiving but oh well. Hopefully it stays away this time!

Having my fam for dinner tonight. Going to do chicken parm, Caesar salad, pasta , and some appetizers. :).

Ok...I found this site....intriguing but really annoying at the same time...so many books out there stating they are the "cure to infertility" ....want to believe that this is the book that can be the answer to everything ...
This woman's says that it a money back garentee that if no pg in 4-8 weeks then she will let you keep the books and refund your purchase ...
May have to give this ago you know...at least I can get the money back if it's not true.
:shrug:

https://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.php?hop=witoolid...

Sooooo hope everyone is well this fine wkend..but I must say..if I dnt get a bfp this cycle then sumthin seriously wrong..I have never dtd sooo much!!

Good morning girls!! :) hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend! I am just now getting up and enjoying my coffee and it's 10:44am! Haha all the kids are still in bed!!! I feel pretty good today!! Trying to decide if I should go to a cookout for the football game and have a few beers or just stay home and chill! Tough choice! Lol
Nat I am glad you are feeling better!!
Meg.... Um... I am just going to throw it out there... Maybe you should just test out your tests!! Hahaha jk jk hold off if you can!! I certainly couldn't!
Omg so I ordered a couple of batches of tests the other day... My package of 15 was delivered yesterday and I checked the tracking on my 50 pack.... November 15!!! What?!?! Lol guess I should have checked where they were coming from before I ordered them!! Lol

Momma- when will you start testing??? I am hoping you will be bad like me and start at 6dpo!! Hahahaha

Lol yes crazy...I will prolly b horrible and start early .lol I said I wanted to hold out til like 11dpo but I really dnt think that will happen ..I still havent really confirmed o yet.. normally I wld o today but I have myself as 2 dpo. But my cm hasnt dried up yet and pains r no fully gone. I dtd this am and it was sooo painful on lft side...so I dnt. I am somewere between 0-2 dpo..lol my I shld start to dry up tomorrow and cervix will close to confirm that I did indeed o and am no longer fertile..how many dpo r u? How did u confirm? I just waitin to dry up..so if I test at "6dpo" I may actually b 4or 5 so that may b just a tad early. To b safe I may wait til 9 dpo. That way I either b 7 , 8 or 9. Lol but lemme know soon as u test cuz I gona b right along w u or not far behind! If we get bfps this cycle our lo will b due july 30th..lol wheeewww hot! Haha

I got my positive opk 2days ago... So I figure I might be about 1dpo right now! But honestly not too sure! I hope we get our dang BFPs!! Lol I will let you know as soon as I test! Hahaha it won't be too long!!

Hey you crazy chicks! Lol

Natalie, you are right we are close ! Ahhhh I don't know when to start testing. I have ultra sensitive tests thus time but I assume they are crap like the rest. Can I hold out till 10 dpo??? I hope so lol

Momma good luck this cycle haha sounds like you have lots of coverage!! FX

Ashley I will probably cave and be bad along with you. We will see haha. Hard not to with 20 tests in my cupboard lol

I didn't order any this month :( ....
Trips to the chemist make it harder to poas lol...sort of combats the addict in me bahahahahaha.

Good luck girls...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"