6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I might use all my cheapies this cycle and only buy a few 20miu next cycle so i can torture myself into waiting lol x

Found this and thought I'd share it out.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
Also found this...thought it was quite funny....how true lol...

Nighty night ladies...:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
Ok...I found this site....intriguing but really annoying at the same time...so many books out there stating they are the "cure to infertility" ....want to believe that this is the book that can be the answer to everything ...
This woman's says that it a money back garentee that if no pg in 4-8 weeks then she will let you keep the books and refund your purchase ...
May have to give this ago you know...at least I can get the money back if it's not true.
:shrug:

https://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.php?hop=witoolid...

Im going with my gut and saying this is a scam.
if it was real, fertility clinica would be out of business ;) lol

are you feeling better?

Hey girlies...hope hope you guys get your bfp this week!
Ive got my tests this week. "Fun" lol

Afm nadda....been relaxing at home all weekend.
I have a busy week coming up for sure.

Hey how's everyone?!
How was the weekend? Mine was meh....

Nat, did you test yet today?

Wow having a very bad day today...:(

Barbs unable to test :( no tests.......
Thankyou for advising against the website I found...I was very sceptical about it too...I suppose they only care about sale numbers not sucess rates.:thumbup:
Weekend was ok- ish....
Having problems with a certain sombody today...I may not be able to do another cycle next cycle the way things are at home right now.:cry: I'm so upset right now.:(

I don't want to be a downer girls I'm so sorry.

Hoping for all your bfp's my loves....:flower:

I think I'm out anyway ...I have ALOT of gurgling going on down there...like I always get 48 hrs before the witch arrives,:(... Looks like I won't be doing another cycle for a while now too :( ...
Have ALOT going on over here right now and it's looking like maybe it would be a bad decision to get pregnant now :cry:
I'm so upset :(
Need to concentrate on making sure Harry is number one right now.
I'm so gutted ...:(

:( :( :( xxx

Ohhh no nat...seems like things r bein a bugger..hate so much to hear that..I hope things look up for ya..u have had a rough enough month..dnt need more shat! Prayers for ya!!

Nat I sent you a PM.
I'm so sorry for everything.
And I'm sorry you're feeling out.
Maybe like you say, it will be best to put things on hold.
xo

Aww nat i'm sorry i hope your ok, if you wana chat pm me, i had a similar situation at the beginning of this situation but thankfully things were sorted out xx

I decided to try my tests out and got what i am sure was a shadow line, man i wish i didnt i will have to test every day now lol also after bd last night i had a little bit of pink when i wiped x

Thankyou girls your all soooo lovely...:flower:...

Don't worry tho I won't be far...I'm still going to stalk the thread lol...
Hopefully things won't get to a point where we have to stop ttc but (excuse my discriminate language lol) FUCKING MEN SOMETIMES EH! Lol...phew

At the beginning of this cycle that was meant to say, excuse my poor spelling, i have been wiped out all day and fell asleep in the car on the way back from my mams hospital appointment and still feeling very tired xx

I think I'm out anyway ...I have ALOT of gurgling going on down there...like I always get 48 hrs before the witch arrives,:(... Looks like I won't be doing another cycle for a while now too :( ...
Have ALOT going on over here right now and it's looking like maybe it would be a bad decision to get pregnant now :cry:
I'm so upset :(
Need to concentrate on making sure Harry is number one right now.
I'm so gutted ...:(

:( :( :( xxx

Nat I also PM'd you - take me up on my offer! xoxo I hope you are hanging tight, you are such a strong woman! xoxo thinking of you hun

Hi everyone,

I have a case of the Mondays'!!! So busy at work... started my antibiotics today for acid vag so lets see how that goes!! taking lots of yogurt too (yuck) to stop the side effects hopefully lol...

7/8 DPO today... I think I will test on Thursday to be safe. I did a cheapie this morning for some stupid reason and tossed it at 5 min when I was still half asleep... why oh why......

Hope you are all doing well...

FX for you Natalie on that shadow line - I think you are wayyyyyyyyyyy too early like me! Hang tight...

Barbs - when is your test?

xoxo

Hey Megs!

I'm exhausted & not doing a whole heck of a lot. That's my Monday.
I have art class after work. But seriously I'm exhausted.
I could sleep now if I could.

My dye test is tmr at 2pm. And my camera test is on Friday.

Thanks and yeah i am way to early i am so impatient lol but only a couple more days i can do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->