6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I decided to try my tests out and got what i am sure was a shadow line, man i wish i didnt i will have to test every day now lol also after bd last night i had a little bit of pink when i wiped x

Post a pic natalie..I love squinters!

I didnt take a pic because i couldnt pick it up well on camera i will get a pic of my next one if i see anything.

Probably in a few days! Hahaha gonna try to wait until at least 6 dpo!! When are you going to start testing??

Hey Megs!

I'm exhausted & not doing a whole heck of a lot. That's my Monday.
I have art class after work. But seriously I'm exhausted.
I could sleep now if I could.

My dye test is tmr at 2pm. And my camera test is on Friday.

I am wiped too ! Damn Mondays ......

Enjoy your art class tonight that's fun. Something to look forward to.

Both tests this week? That's great. Get er did !!! Xx

Probably in a few days! Hahaha gonna try to wait until at least 6 dpo!! When are you going to start testing??

Lol I have one 20 miu. Lol I will prolly take in saturday since plan on goin out for drinks..lol

What the fack is wrong with me. I think I am 8dpo I never test this early. Bfn of course. I need to stop till Friday or Saturday. Someone keep me strong !!!!

I tested to and i think i am 8dpo and bfn and feel very discouraged i have lost my willpower :/ i think next cycle i wont buy cheapies and force myself to wait til af is due and use a frer or i am going to end up insane x

Lol u gals r crazy..haha..I wldnt feel guilty bout peein on them early sticks! I mean seriously. It gives us something to look forward too..think of the insanity if we actually waited til 14 dpo? I am like 2-4 dpo I revkon and I plan on testing saturday...lol its g ona b bfn im sure cuz its a 20-25 miu..lol but im addictes and proud! Lol

Heres some lovely bfns lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381235485407.jpg
    PicsArt_1381235485407.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PicsArt_1381235469729.jpg
    PicsArt_1381235469729.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 12
  • PicsArt_1381235451398.jpg
    PicsArt_1381235451398.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 9
lol.... too funny.

I am definitely waiting until Friday (10dpo) or Saturday (11dpo). Going to pick up 2 pack of FRER and be done with it lol. I don't like these IC's......

I have frers aswell lol thursday is 10dpo for me so it should be for you to?

Ummmmmmmm. Nat?......I have tweeked your test and I can see a pink line.
Can you see it?

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
I thought i could but ended up putting it down to line eye lol i suppose i will see what the next test holds i want.rid of all of my cheapies this cycle xxx

I actually do i hope that isnt a evap and the start of a bfp i will have to test tomorrow now lol xxx

15 dpo...here my test...:dohh:...af due tmr.

About to have a heart to heart so will be back soon ok.:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Ummmmmmmm. Nat?......I have tweeked your test and I can see a pink line.
Can you see it?

I am crap at this I think - I don't see anything but there are so many colors in that picture.... hard to tell. We will see in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->