6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat good luck today - I hope you are ok love xoxo

Hey Natalie, I don't see anything on the tests. It's still super early. I think around 11dpo you can more confidently test. I've come to realize this fast. Especially since my chemical & the timing of HCG into your urine after implantation. Fingers crossing you'll see lines by week's end!

And Meg, good luck to you too ! I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Nat, sorry you got a bfn...time to stock up on Tampax eh? :( Balls.
I always refuse to buy any until my period arrives LOL.
Good luck with Pete!

xo

Hey Natalie, I don't see anything on the tests. It's still super early. I think around 11dpo you can more confidently test. I've come to realize this fast. Especially since my chemical & the timing of HCG into your urine after implantation. Fingers crossing you'll see lines by week's end!

And Meg, good luck to you too ! I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Nat, sorry you got a bfn...time to stock up on Tampax eh? :( Balls.
I always refuse to buy any until my period arrives LOL.
Good luck with Pete!

xo

Thanks Barbs.... good luck to you too on your first test today :)

And yes its just too early - I never test like this so that was dumb - hence why I don't buy the cheapies... stick with my FRER and be done with it....

Lol u gals r crazy..haha..I wldnt feel guilty bout peein on them early sticks! I mean seriously. It gives us something to look forward too..think of the insanity if we actually waited til 14 dpo? I am like 2-4 dpo I revkon and I plan on testing saturday...lol its g ona b bfn im sure cuz its a 20-25 miu..lol but im addictes and proud! Lol

I am totally with you momma!!! Haha that's why I buy the cheapies!! Lol no self control here! Hey and I am 3dpo!! :)

Hey girls!!! How are you all??? 3dpo here so not a whole lot going on!!
Nataliiee and meg- good luck with the upcoming tests!! Post pictures!!!!
Nat sorry about your bfn....oddly enough I felt like I could see the faintest line... I haven't had coffee yet so could just be tired eyes!!
Barbikins- good luck with the testing!!
Momma-Saturday is the day huh?! Ok I will try to hold off!! Lol I thought about just testing everyday until af (doesn't show!!) lol I know what a waste that would be...haha but I have plenty of tests!! I will hold off though! I have a good feeling about this month for all of us!!

I think this week needs to speed up i wana know lol hope your heart to heart went well nat xxx

Yeah i like that idea we should have lines by then if we are going to get them, i am giving the rest of my cheapies to my friend she doesnt stare at tests to see if theres the faintest of lines so she will be ok with them lol

Yeah i like that idea we should have lines by then if we are going to get them, i am giving the rest of my cheapies to my friend she doesnt stare at tests to see if theres the faintest of lines so she will be ok with them lol

Ok girl - its you and me then haha.. pact time. Friday we are 11DPO so an FRER should be accurate. You have FRER where you are?? It's official!:hugs:

Yep i already have a frer in my drawer lol 3 days to go we can do it :D

I sooooo see a line on first one so I tweeked as well

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_122753.jpg
    IMG_20131008_122753.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20131008_122738.jpg
    IMG_20131008_122738.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
Oh that is making it hard to wait until friday to test lol but i will do it if it is a bfp it will be clearer by then :)x

Hi ladies...
So oh and I have had a chat...he promises to NEVER let me down again.
However....we have a change of plan....well I pushed for it but it NEEDS to be the way for at least one more cycle.

So the plan of action is....to get back to basics.....we are going to ntnp...I have stopped all my supps....bar the fish oils and pre natals...

We/I NEED to do this...it's been such an emotional roller-coaster over the past ten months...the loss and then full frotal hitting it hard ttc....and it has taken it's toll on the relationship....
So back to basics it is.

Also the 2 bfp's I have had was both unexpected (very wanted) but a supprise...
With Harry were "on a brake" ttc wise.....and the bfp I had before my loss...we were ttc but only ntnp....maybe that's the way forward for now...who knows perhaps the brake played a MISSIVE part in getting pregnant...idk...but atleast if nothing happens then we can feel somewhat more "sane " again lol...
I'm still going to tests at the end of the cycle and I MAY still use my opks so I can keep track of my data for a visit to the gp in later January...

Ladies...I am wishing you all the best of luck in your tww....this is exciting...so many of you waiting for your bfp...Yaye....come you pink lines...come come come...

Ha ha it really is a test fest here...

Barbs...how has you tests gone today...I hope ok.:)

Meg nataliee.....sorry about your bfns...perhaps to early indeed...lol...but I love that you are going to do this together and hold off till Friday.:)

Ashley you crack me up...lmao...I love it....he hehe :)

:) :) :) xxx

Oh and there's NO Possible way I am going anywhere me lovelys...I can't stay away from you wonderful ladies...lol..:)

:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Well girls I decided just to test the tests out and I will be damned if a faint line didn't show up!!! Obviously an Evap as I am only 3/4 dpo!!! Haha well with this batch it could be interesting!!! Let me add a pic!!!! Lol I guess most 10 miu tests are known for Evaps though!!! You can't see it too good if at all in this pic! But it's there in real life!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Aww nat maybe being more relaxed will be better to get your bfp, i must admit at the beginning of this cycle i didn't think i was going to have a oh to ttc with (not because of ttc) but since we talked things out everything is a lot better but he does want to take a more relaxed approach so i may be switching to ntnp after xmas if we dont get a bfp before hand we just found that we have much more fun when im not near fertile period worrying if the timings right, not having to be worried we are bd'ing to much, sometimes it brings a little to much stress and you have to do what feels best for you and your family :) fingers crossed that ntnp works out for you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->