6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I had those tests at one point they always had a line even at cd11 when i tried one lol

Hahaha darn things!! Now had a been a little further along in dpo I might have got a little excited!! Hahahaha but at 3/4dpo I knew there was no way that was not an Evap!!

I bet my test was a evap i could have swore i seen something in person but i thought i had line eye lol x

I bet my test was a evap i could have swore i seen something in person but i thought i had line eye lol x

Idk I see the line on the test momma tweaked for you!!! Exciting!! I couldn't wait til Friday!! Hahaha but I guess it may be best!!

Hi ladies...
So oh and I have had a chat...he promises to NEVER let me down again.
However....we have a change of plan....well I pushed for it but it NEEDS to be the way for at least one more cycle.

So the plan of action is....to get back to basics.....we are going to ntnp...I have stopped all my supps....bar the fish oils and pre natals...

We/I NEED to do this...it's been such an emotional roller-coaster over the past ten months...the loss and then full frotal hitting it hard ttc....and it has taken it's toll on the relationship....
So back to basics it is.

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I am glad the chat went well and I think that is a GREAT plan - I think you NEED this hun... it could be just what you need for some sanity.... :) NTNP, bd when you want and enjoy eachother... try to get a date night if you can :) or maybe some nice cooked dinners/rent a movie kind of thing :) Glad you arent going anywhere - we wouldnt let you anyways lol

Wth crazy!! Wow I can straight up see a line on ur test! R u sure u only 3-4 dpo?

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_135308.jpg
    IMG_20131008_135308.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 24
Just postin this soni can see it big. Editor wnt let me. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_135244.jpg
    IMG_20131008_135244.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 23
Wth crazy!! Wow I can straight up see a line on ur test! R u sure u only 3-4 dpo?

Crazy right?! Hahaha but yeah.. I would say 5 at the very most and that would be pushing it!! Damn tests!! Of course you know I will test in the morning again now though!! Lol I think I read somewhere that the 10miu test are pretty famous for evaps though so I guess I can't be too shocked with this batch! :)

Oh it's definitely there!! Haha we are going to have fun tweaking tests this cycle!! I am glad you are so good at it!! But it seriously has to be an evap!! Way too early!! Lmao but like I said.. That won't stop me from testing in the morning!! Hahaha

Omg yes. U r soooo gona have to test again in the mornin...lets say u are 5dpo and u implanted at 3-4, and have a natural hcg level of 2-3miu. Then its possible to show!! Omg I am sooo excited to see wat each day brings..lol

Well I just got an update from the job I applied to wayyy back in August. They said they are expecting the next training session to start beginning of Jan and will update the current qualified applicants in a few weeks to confirm their status for a training program. I reallllyyyyy hope its good news! If they were to let me know in a few weeks I could give a decent amount of notice to my current employer... would be ideal

Omg u shld totally hold ur pee for a cpl hrs and pee again this eve to just see if there is another line. Weird to have 2 evaps in a row. Did it show up on time?

Omg yes. U r soooo gona have to test again in the mornin...lets say u are 5dpo and u implanted at 3-4, and have a natural hcg level of 2-3miu. Then its possible to show!! Omg I am sooo excited to see wat each day brings..lol

Wow this is fun I am excited too - if thats an evap I rate it worst evap ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->