6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well the good news is I have officially peed on all my sticks .lol so I wnt v testin no more til tuesday which is around 9-10dpo...lol may wait til wed though..so far I wld have been broke out in pimples n weird rash on my chest ..so far nice clear skin and shooting pain in left boob..lol

Ok these tests that I started using yesterday I have never used before... They are skinny and longer than my other ones.... Can anyone tell me where the line would be?! Here is a pic.... No line there lol just wondering where it would be on this brand! I super tweaked it and everything! Hahahaha eh just 7dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
Here is that one again in color

Attachments

• IMG_20131012_123735.jpg
    IMG_20131012_123735.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
Well the good news is I have officially peed on all my sticks .lol so I wnt v testin no more til tuesday which is around 9-10dpo...lol may wait til wed though..so far I wld have been broke out in pimples n weird rash on my chest ..so far nice clear skin and shooting pain in left boob..lol

Well I still have about 50 tests!! Hahahahahaha so I am sure I will test fmu,smu,and night!! Lol however my optimism is kinda fading away! I only have a week until af! Blah!!!!

Noo clue but I sure see a line pink second line to the left of control. Weird...which end do u pee on?

That is weird!! The second line should be closer to the white end! Not green...

Yay for 58... Like you said the range for normal is varied at this point I think 58 is a great number! And really implanting a day different would give you a drastically different number. I'm excited for Mondays number. Definitely preggo by a few days. Just keep thinking its stuck for several days so far to get a 58, only up from here!

So many tests today! Loving it!

Here it is not tweaked! Haha doesn't have that weird line normal!! I just can't decide if the line would be closer or further from the control with the length of it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
Ashley I see a line...here it is in b and w...:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 5
And here it is with the warmth pulled through...:thumbup:
I also dotted where the "should " be anyway...and right where the dots are I see a line...I saw befor ei tweeked too :thumbup:

Good luck love.:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies....happy thanksgiving my Canadian friends.:flower:....
Now we are not big on thanksgiving here in the uk but the last few years it has been more highly regarded as an important event.

So I would like to take a moment to do my part here on YOUR thanks giving...:)

Firstly ....
THANKYOU... For being such wonderful friends.
THANKYOU ....for being undoubtedly thee most understanding women I have ever had the pleasure to meet.even if it was online lol...
THANKYOU ...for NEVER judging me...and allowing me to share my journey with you lovelys...
and
THANKYOU....for just being you....

Good friends are hard to find these days ESP when your moral is down ...
I really believe alto I had my loss in January (which sux bad ass time) it led me to some wonderful people and I actually ended up gaining sooo much .so thankyou all for being so caring understanding inspirational supportive friendly helpful insightful funny.

Haha I am emotional right now...I'm actually an emotional mess lol...but the good that comes out of it is I have my eyes open to what I got right now and that is you ladies.:hugs:

Now somebody slap me...lol...I have been so tearful all night.lol...happy ,sad, ups and downs...sigh...lol....

Hope your all having a good weekend gals.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Awww what a sweet message! I'm thankful for this forum, this thread and everyone on it! You're all just too sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->