6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat you rock!! Thanks for the sweet words to all of us and thanks for the test tweak!! I am thinking that was just an indent line because irl you couldnt see anything!! But we all know I will keep testing!! Lol

Nat thanks for those thoughtful words. I couldn't agree more. You guys have made such a difference in my life. I only wish everyone going through this ttc journey had the same love and support. When I was at the fertility clinic yesterday I was in a small little waiting room by where the blood was drawn and there were several women with me , all on their phones. I wondered what they were doing on their phones ? Messaging their husbands/wives ? Were they on BNB too? Or was I the only one lucky enough to be able to sit there in the company of my supportive friends who totally understand me being there. It was a good feeling. I am very grateful that you are all here and have all
Made this thread your home. Xoxo

And as a side note as you know I woke up at 330 am yesterday. Well I didn't get back to sleep until 1030pm after a family thanksgiving dinner. And now it is 4am and low and behold I just woke up :( why can't I sleep ? I almost feel sick because I am so under slept lol. Going to try now. Xx

Oh dea meg I'm so sorry your having trouble with sleeping.....maybe you should just try and get what sleep you can when you can...your body clock will eventually find it's self again.:hugs:
If your not up to much today maybe get an mid afternoon nap.:thumbup: :)

Meg your sooo right about bnb...it's been my lifeline really over the past 10 months.and I am so great full I have you all.:)

That's quite funny- all the ladies on theere phones lol...iv dropped fb for bnb...
Fb kind of annoys me a little...kind of dos my head in reading about what time the loo was used and reading about constant moaning all the time...
Not only that when I got my bfp last year we desided to only tell close family untill the first scan (@10 wk) but my BFF and my brother opened thier big mouths and announced it on fb.i was so pissed off with them for that.
When it was apparent I was having the loss it couldn't face fb and all the "congrats"
And I certainly couldn't tell people on there about the loss so I just stopped going on there..
Now every now and then I just pop on there and see how EVERBODYS is doing and then just log back out again.i do not post anything on the anymore.
Lol the last time I went on there one of my school friends had posted some old pics of us all at school...I looked like such a goof! Hahaha...

Meg- I was having a bit of a melt down yesterday evening...I felt so strange.

Peter got me alone at his moms and asked me if we can give it one more cycle of PROPPER trying...I explained that our new plan is for the best but he was persistent and went on to point out that he hates to see me so dissapiontment too but that he would respect the new plan next month if it dosnt work out again...
I'm scared to get so invested again now...iv already mentally prepared myself for "stepping back"

Peter wants to give it one more try and then next month if no bfp he will respect what I want in terms of backing off with ttc and do the "ntnp"
He also promised he would be more supportive and "behave " himself from now on.

So it looks like we are "in" again this month and just see how it goes...I'm very nervous meg...I think I will still stay "relaxed" about it but I worry if I can take another bfn.
I was trying to get myself to a point of it not mattering too much this month if we're were not as invested you know?

So iv already cut my sups right down!....I'm only taking the fish oils- vit c and zinc and a prenatal.
I wasn't going to use the opks either but he insisted I order "one last batch" so I don't stress about fertile period.lol...

I think I'm just going to take one day at a time now and not hope but "go with it" and prepare myself for a bfn.im Just at the point where " why expect anything"

So when we got home last night I came on bnb to catch up and I walked into the bedroom to get some peace and quiet to read and as I sat on the bed I put the iPad down beside me and I just fell back on the bed and cryed sooooo much.i have ABSOLUTLEY no idea why....well I do - its the thought of compromising with pete knowing we will face another failed cycle.i am scared.:(
Ok so I may be being really negative about the what's ifs (there I go again lol- what if!)
But I already knew this journey was going to be a loooong and hard process...hence why we started trying so soon after Harry came along.

So eventually I got to thinking about what I DO have ...looking on the bright side .
And it really helped...
And then when I settled Harry down for bed I went and stood on my balcony to reflect alittle and I saw fireworks in the distance ...I presume it was somebody celebrating something happy.and I thought to myself ...wow how lucky am I that I get to witness this event in the sky (and enjoy a freebie lol) ...
It took me back to the time on news years eve before I got my bfp with Harry ..l realised how I was in the exact same place doing the exact same thing.lol...so I once again made my heartfelt wishes and prayed and I felt happier again.

So wish me luck...I am back in the game again lol...atleast for this one last month anyway lol...after that I need to step back and just have the "normality" back again.

Meg I hope you are ok there my dear...if you feel you cannot get back to sleep ...get your self a nice cup of coffee (don't worry about the caffeine) and a nice early breakfast and maybe take advantage of some net flux...catch a film or something.

Maybe sort through a jewellery pot or paint your nails or try and a new look with your make up?....a few suggestions that are gentle on the tiredness but keeps your mind of worrying ...:)

Well I hope to be back on later ...I have a tonne of cooking today...I plan to make a nice cottage pie today aswell for dinner..yummy :)
Have my niece arounfpd this afternoon too..omg mess....that's all she does when she gets he lol...oh well.lol...

Take care meg and I hope you manage to get as much rest as possible love.:)

Thankyou for listening and reading my super duper post lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Heres my frers yesterdays top this mornings bottom its not as dark as i'd hoped to see but it is darker, i'm still so paranoid i have 2 frers left and a digi x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381662596777.jpg
    PicsArt_1381662596777.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PicsArt_1381662567149.jpg
    PicsArt_1381662567149.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 17
Nat- that's progression love :thumbup:

Understandably you are going to be worrying bc of your recent chem...try to keep calm love and defo keep your frers for tmr...have you got any ic's?...
Nat this is exciting...you and meg....it's defo gonna be Amanda next...:)

You take things easy nat ok.:) are you going to the doctors tmr to get bloods...or are you going to leave it a few more days yet?

I have one cheapie lol after the tests run out i will probably stop other than a weekly digi, my doctors dont do bloods until you get booked in at the midwifes i'm not going to go to the doctors or contact the midwifes until next week maybe xxx

Fair enough nat I get that Hun.:thumbup:

I understand you are scared love - it's a horrible feeling...I suppose none of us will ever really believe a bfp untill we miss a period...then it starts to sink in that it's actually going to happen....the run up to that is very nerve wracking ...
Nat are you late for af yet?...what's your lp again? 14 isn't it?...
Hope your ok Hun try to enjoy your Sunday love.:flower:

Af is due today i have a 12 day lp, i am going to have a chilled out day and wait til tomorrow and see what tomorrows frer says hopefully a darker line if not i will be all panicked xxx

Nat thank you for such great words...
You have such a way with them it is a gift !!

As for you and Pete , can I recommend that despite having another go at it this month, that you still try to take a laid back approach? Use the OPK to know when you are ovulating but nothing else. Don't obsess , just do your two supplements , and keep it simple ? That way you are still doing much less than usual. And if no bfp , next month you can pull back even more. What do you think ?

Thanks for your tips for me when I am awake at night. Those are good ideas. I as able to sleep after an hour luckily ... Let's hope it's not a regular occurrence lol. Maybe my nerves will be better after bloods tomorrow if it's good news. Xo

Natalie best of luck. Hope its a sticky bean!!!

Meg & Nat Ive emailed you both. Xo

Natalie that is progression. I know it's so hard After a Chemical. All you can do is test again tomorrow and get bloods done. It is darker so that's a good sign. Some people are slow to progress. Major FX for you Nat. Xoxo

On girls here we go. It's darker again right ? It's actually a bit darker than control line now. I am so nervous for tomorrow's blood.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
Thank you i'm so nervous but im not cramping this time maybe a positive thing? I cramped alot from the first day of my positive last time. I am using smu so its longer to wait to test. I have to wait for my frers to come in the post tomorrow so thats around 11am i hope the postys on time lol xxx

Yep fmu. I peed at 4am and then tested at 7am so a 4 hour hold. I guess you could call it smu then ?

Meg those tests are blaring now with color!!!! Awesome!!! I say no worries at all!!!!
Nataliiee your tests are looking good too!! Definitely progression!!
Amanda- any tests??
Well I got all my normal af symptoms last night they normally start a few days before! So I decided to stop wasting tests until next cycle!! Booooooooooo af should be here Thursday or Friday!

Here it is with todays dried its actually good progression lol x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381674593077.jpg
    PicsArt_1381674593077.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member